Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (87418 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by donsheddy1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:
I have heard countless times that it is better for a man to marry a lady with good character rather than be with a lady with outward beauty and I totally agree with this school of thought...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a lady he is not sexually attracted to. The sad twist is that men are visually inclined and they are carried away by what they see but it is not easy for guys to come across a lady with their desired character and who they are also sexually attracted to hence the need to make a compromise.

So, Guys, if you must choose between a lady with an angelic character who you have no sexual attraction for and a lady you are crazily sexually attracted to who does not have the character you desire...Which one of the two would you marry?

Make i no lie oo, na "B" provided say we love each other.. Not here to form honest guy s**t. I'd rather marry who reciprocates my love et al than stay in a relationship that has no flavor.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by princeuzoh: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is a business opportunity to become our product distributor in your area. It is a new hot selling product.

https://www.nairaland.com/5396167/searite-fadaella-oatmilk-cookie-biscuits
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by jclassiq(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by mumumugu(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.
sexual attraction means anybody that makes young John Thomas rise up
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by jclassiq(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
marvelous000:
inasmuch as men are visual creature; it shouldn't substitute for prudence on this matter. because beauty and sexual attraction; is an exaggeration of physiognomy-just like a balloon is an exaggeration of dimension. Sexual appeal dissipate with progress in age. marry the most beautiful and attractive woman today, with no brain and a baggage of noisome character, and see how disillusioned and disaffected you'd become in no time. so, it is nothing short of inebriation of myopia to make sexual appeal the chief goal of choosing a partner, because you'll end up miserable with no option but to cheat when the appeal wither, because it must surely wither.

I certainly love this your balloon analogy. Could you touch more on that pls?

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by addexx: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Pu##y go fade las las. Jericho will fall. Cassava go turn cocoyam

Character remains

I no wan die young abeg

Pu##y is pu##y cheesy
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by irumanle(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
Durchmann:
Sexually compatible lady for me.

I've met a lady who had it all when it comes to home grooming and all but couldn't get sexually attracted to make love to her. She was beautiful and all with all the right curves but I noticed we were not communicating in the same wavelength.

It was then I knew I could meet a lady appealing to the eyes of the public but not moved enough to have sex with her.
It was a scary revelation indeed for me. I had even started introducing her to family sef.

It's my own experience. It may not apply to everyone.
I'm in your shoe at this moment. May God help me
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by ra4fo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
its easier to build sexual attraction than character.... so option A wih doo4me.
Is there even an option A sef¿ lipsrsealed
ok, option Angelic �
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Omudia11: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
And men should be sexually what? If your forefathers married virgins doesn't that tell you they were also virgins? Because in a place where all the women are virgins doesn't that imply that the men are also virgins?
PUSSYHOE:
How can you post that? do they have our sexual urge? chai! women should be sexually chaste they can its easy! our fathers and fore married most a virgin!
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Proverbs 31:30

Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Omudia11:
And men should be sexually what? If your forefathers married virgins doesn't that tell you they were also virgins? Because in a place where all the women are virgins doesn't that imply that the men are also virgins?
How it that possible when prostitutes have been existing since the time of Christ?
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Durchmann(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
irumanle:
I'm in your shoe at this moment. May God help me

Amen!

You know what?
I never broke up with the lady in question. I just stopped seeing her and gradually, the relationship died.

You could either have a straight talk with her telling her you can't continue anymore or you allow it die a natural death using my approach.

Whichever way, if you don't end it, you may end up smiling for the public in the day and crying alone in your bedroom at night.
Nothing beats meeting a sexually compatible partner with some measure of character and decorum. Both of you can groom yourselves together to seal up your shortcomings.
My small coins.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by GrossPrice: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
[Comment withdrawn ]
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by wanger50(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
ericsmith:

i will settle for option A then , that you don't find a woman sexual attractive @ 1st sight doesnt mean you can't find are attractive later ... sexual attractive will come when u spend time together that is man & woman for you.
A woman with bad character is almost like no remedy .... everyman wants peace of mind n such women don't give it on short or long run.
sexual attractive my ass! will that stop a man from cheating anyways.
Too much sense....I doff my hat in respect
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sexually attracted in what sense, if a man want to marry a lady, he must be sexually attracted to her, so that one is out of point.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
sparko1:

This is the main cause of infidelity!, if you are not sexually attracted to a woman forget it, its will only diminish! no amount of good character can get that, trust me!

YOU KNOW THAT SAYING, "IF A WOMAN IS WELL FEED, WELL FU*CKED, SHE CAN BE ANY CHARACTER YOU WANT HER TO BE"

In my opinion, a lady you are sexually attracted to, is the number one prerequisite! Yeah!, character is something that changes with maturity, most times opposite poles attracts. Like for example, I hate ladies that like small talk, but considering my personal disposition, if I marry a conservative person, my house might just become a grave yard. My point is character/behaviors are just how we view the world its can change. (Remember oh! there is a difference between character and bad habit oh!, smoking, drinking, clubbing all night, gambling, dirtiness, fighting all this are not character oh, they are bad habit! There is no substitute, the fact that bad appears in front is a maker that is is bad!)

Keep this in mind, 90% of the activity in marriage is about SEX, oh! yeah, you heard me, SEX! over 70% of breakup are sex related, over 95% of sexually related [/b]breakup is about infidelity![b] So yeah the sex must be good!

You are making so many mistakes , buh lemme jus highlight on two ;
You sound so naive, baba when you marry you realize sex is just 50% of marriage, there will be time you won't touch ur wife for a week or more sef.. sex wey go taya you, that woman is lives with you 24/7 no be come n go wey konji go don wire you down.
That you don't find a woman sexual attractive doesnt she is not good in bed,
From the looks of house maids are they sexual attractive, smelly tinz buh a man would bypass is beautiful, sexy, elegant, sophisticated wife to cheat on a maid that wears xtra large blouse .. time can also enforce sexual attraction. i pick A , you are free make ur choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Can you even have an herection for a lady you are not sexually attracted to?

Why wouldn't you be sexually attracted to her? I'm all for option A no matter the reason why I wouldn't be attracted to her. Even the ugliest women out there have husbands
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
ericsmith:

[/b]

You are making so many mistakes , buh lemme jus highlight on two ;
You sound so naive, baba when you marry you realize sex is just 50% of marriage, there will be time you won't touch ur wife for a week or more sef.. sex wey go taya you, that woman is lives with you 24/7 no be come n go wey konji go don wire you down.
That you don't find a woman sexual attractive doesnt she is not good in bed,
From the looks of house maids are they sexual attractive, smelly tinz buh a man would bypass is beautiful, sexy, elegant, sophisticated wife to cheat on a maid that wears xtra large blouse .. time can also enforce sexual attraction. i pick A , you are free make ur choice.

Nice one jare
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
sparko1:

This is the main cause of infidelity!, if you are not sexually attracted to a woman forget it, its will only diminish! no amount of good character can get that, trust me!

YOU KNOW THAT SAYING, "IF A WOMAN IS WELL FEED, WELL FU*CKED, SHE CAN BE ANY CHARACTER YOU WANT HER TO BE"

In my opinion, a lady you are sexually attracted to, is the number one prerequisite! Yeah!, character is something that changes with maturity, most times opposite poles attracts. Like for example, I hate ladies that like small talk, but considering my personal disposition, if I marry a conservative person, my house might just become a grave yard. My point is character/behaviors are just how we view the world its can change. (Remember oh! there is a difference between character and bad habit oh!, smoking, drinking, clubbing all night, gambling, dirtiness, fighting all this are not character oh, they are bad habit! There is no substitute, the fact that bad appears in front is a maker that is is bad!)

Keep this in mind, 90% of the activity in marriage is about SEX, oh! yeah, you heard me, SEX! over 70% of breakup are sex related, over 95% of sexually related breakup is about infidelity! So yeah the sex must be good!

Infidelity in marriages is caused by many factors, no main or major cause. Many men have no reason to cheat at all, yet they do.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Uniquekriss(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
40secondsMan:

Bro, I will stop assuming tongue
STOP XENOPHOBIA
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Jman06(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
I'll marry the one I'm sexually attracted to and if she chooses to put up bad characters, she'll meet her match.

When an ogbanje meets another ogbanje, they become ogbanje onuoku...
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by MrSly(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

i respect sexually chaste ladies because it is easier for ladies to get laid by many men than for a guy to get laid by a lady.
Better put
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Came4amod: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Toks2008:

Honestly, i is a very tough one. It is always convenient for guys to talk about the need to go for good behaviour at the expense of sexual attraction but in reality, it is a difficult pill to swallow.

This reminds me of the story of the man with three girlfriends who tried to choose one to marry.

There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a Dvd player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money. Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

This is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference regardless.

Hmmm stories like these happen every time but are never told .. Someone even decided to hire a guy I knew because his girlfriend is pretty ..thus having more access to the guys babe ... See man
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Fantazy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
sparko1:

Character is different from bad habit, some character are not necessarily bad, like for example, being overtly friendly is a character, and trust me, most women have it, some don't. Now if you as a man hate that character, that doesn't mean its bad.

Nagging is another that is a habit but can become a character as well with time! Complaining is a character as well (some women love to complain, the can complain you to death!), another is getting unnecessarily involved in other people business.

So, which of them will u tolerate?
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by sparko1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fantazy:

So, which of them will u tolerate?

Like I said, character is still manageable, (not bad habit)!
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by sparko1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
marvelous000:
inasmuch as men are visual creature; it shouldn't substitute for prudence on this matter. because beauty and sexual attraction; is an exaggeration of physiognomy-just like a balloon is an exaggeration of dimension. Sexual appeal dissipate with progress in age. marry the most beautiful and attractive woman today, with no brain and a baggage of noisome character, and see how disillusioned and disaffected you'd become in no time. so, it is nothing short of inebriation of myopia to make sexual appeal the chief goal of choosing a partner, because you'll end up miserable with no option but to cheat when the appeal wither, because it must surely wither.

There is no relationship with zero problem, there is no lady that has all your desirable character, we just have manageable characters, and you know when you will realize the big mistake in choosing character over sexual appeal? When she shows sign of character you detects, it might be stress related, it might be pregnancy or even some form of family/friends pressure or even taste, she doesn't enjoy your company anymore.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by YomiTee123(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Twale grin grin grin grin

philip0906:

Lol...She's not lesbian. She is attracted to both men and women. I knew from the first time we met as she told me. I am totally fine and comfortable with it. Plus I have been involved in 3 somes with atleast 2 of her friends, totally her idea grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.