Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (87395 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by supremenews: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Obaino12: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
You should be talking about your people in South Africa and stop posting shit
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by freemi(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
2dice01:
i will go for option C

Good character and Beauty and Brilliant lady

i no dey do Manage Parole cheesy

In cookie's voice
We are the lions we dont settle for less
correct grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Durchmann(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sexually compatible lady for me.

I've met a lady who had it all when it comes to home grooming and all but couldn't get sexually attracted to make love to her. She was beautiful and all with all the right curves but I noticed we were not communicating in the same wavelength.

It was then I knew I could meet a lady appealing to the eyes of the public but not moved enough to have sex with her.
It was a scary revelation indeed for me. I had even started introducing her to family sef.

It's my own experience. It may not apply to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
I will marry boat of them
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by TechCapon(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
goodmorning40:
You will hate her, hate her puussssy, hate your joystick for ever finding pleasure in a bad characterd woman's pusssy
And u will never be sexxuually attracted to her anymore
I agree
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by cuteralph101(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:
I have heard countless times that it is better for a man to marry a lady with good character rather than be with a lady with outward beauty and I totally agree with this school of thought...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a lady he is not sexually attracted to. The sad twist is that men are visually inclined and they are carried away by what they see but it is not easy for guys to come across a lady with their desired character and who they are also sexually attracted to hence the need to make a compromise.

So, Guys, if you must choose between a lady with an angelic character who you have no sexual attraction for and a lady you are crazily sexually attracted to who does not have the character you desire...Which one of the two would you marry?

My present gf not too fine but she gud like too good. Sex, food. And she got money. But am still confused as i love beautiful ladies

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by PussyKing(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Marry the one with good character and make her sexy
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Suspect33(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
ericsmith:

i will settle for option A then , that you don't find a woman sexual attractive @ 1st sight doesnt mean you can't find are attractive later ... sexual attractive will come when u spend time together that is man & woman for you.
A woman with bad character is almost like no remedy .... everyman wants peace of mind n such women don't give it on short or long run.
sexual attractive my ass! will that stop a man from cheating anyways.
speak for yourself sad
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Honestly, i is a very tough one. It is always convenient for guys to talk about the need to go for good behaviour at the expense of sexual attraction but in reality, it is a difficult pill to swallow.

This reminds me of the story of the man with three girlfriends who tried to choose one to marry.

There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a Dvd player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money. Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

This is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference regardless.

The way this story ends ehn... undecided
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by banio: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.

Sexual attractiveness doesn't have a yardstick. Some are attracted to stubbornness, beauty, smell, colour, voice, etc. However, from my little experience, sexual attractiveness doesn't last like good character.

Good character can't stop a husband from cheating as compared to sexual compatibility.

In all, marriage is a game. Let's all play it.
No winner, no vanquish

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by faithfull18(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
cuteralph101:
My present gf not too fine but she gud like too good. Sex, food. And she got money. But am still confused as i love beautiful ladies
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Suspect33(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.
the way a man sees 'fine' is different from the way a lady sees it
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by freemi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
my dear m sef dnt understand cuz the person I'm loving n feel sexually attracted to isn't that beautiful but I just like her like that
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by charlesm91(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
In the long run we are all dead. So in the long run of settling with a beauty faced woman over character one will eventually end up dead as beauty will eventually give way to age and there’ll be nothing left to hold onto to sustain the love.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by shogsman(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
They’re killing your people and you’re here talking about sex,sey e ya were ni.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by akmath: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
I GO MARRY THE TWO OF THEM. ONE FOR SEX THE OTHER FOR GOOD CHARACTER AND THEY CAN LEARN FROM EACH OTHER TOO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Newguyhere: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
cuteralph101:

you like your gf cause 'she has money' undecided are you a man at all? You should be ashamed of yourself!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Zubydeangelo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
ericsmith:

i will settle for option A then , that you don't find a woman sexual attractive @ 1st sight doesnt mean you can't find are attractive later ... sexual attractive will come when u spend time together that is man & woman for you.
A woman with bad character is almost like no remedy .... everyman wants peace of mind n such women don't give it on short or long run.
Bad guy
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by ajayiopy: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro assuming there is no oprion C
ASSUME THERE IS AN OPTION C
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Sunofgod(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
The ugly one.....I'll think of the beautiful one when we are banging!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Sola15(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bad character will soon oust the sexual attraction.
Well behaved lady will win over you in all areas. Also, you can help her to get you attracted to her sexually

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
What kind of question is this? Is op talking about a one night Stand or an lifetime commitment? So if one is actually dumb enough to go for sexual attractiveness, what happens when boobs sag, wrinkles pop out and weight gain sets in? Plastic surgery until she dies on table?

A few minutes of nightly pleasure for a lifetime of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by vRendoh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
ericsmith:

Perfect write up Bro!....sexual attractive will come when u spend time together that is man & woman for you...
A bad character woman is like a suicide vest! I will flee any day

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by MasterPapi(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:
I have heard countless times that it is better for a man to marry a lady with good character rather than be with a lady with outward beauty and I totally agree with this school of thought...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a lady he is not sexually attracted to. The sad twist is that men are visually inclined and they are carried away by what they see but it is not easy for guys to come across a lady with their desired character and who they are also sexually attracted to hence the need to make a compromise.

So, Guys, if you must choose between a lady with an angelic character who you have no sexual attraction for and a lady you are crazily sexually attracted to who does not have the character you desire...Which one of the two would you marry?

Option C... Good character,beautiful nd brilliant..Someone who is innovative
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Broadenyourhori: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Toks2008:

My son, beauty will fade away but a good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds.! The words of the elders
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Who told you that she isn't fine to him? Fine is relative. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by fadamekus(m): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
EASY MATHS 1+1= 2
Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by baby124: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Many ugly looking Nigerians though. grin. So this thread is not surprising grin grin grin. Marry ugly mucheche so your children can be like shigidi cheesy.

Most screaming character are stalking beautiful slay queens who twerk for a living. They are even proposing with Mercedes Benz. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by philip0906(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
ImaIma1:
This must be a hard question for the guys. For me, bad character is worse than sexual "unattraction".

A person with bad character is like a ticking bomb.

A person with a bad character is a recipe for disaster.

No peace of mind, no respect. And I think the primary need of a man is respect even before sex. A woman with a bad character will disrespect her husband and with time, that sexy body will become repulsive.
Lol...Valid!

I would have said same , many years back when I was pretty much inexperienced with relationships.

But one of the things I've learnt over the years as I explored sexually and with relationships I got to understand what I want in a woman. Sexual attraction is key for me. I have dated good girls, damn beautiful but I killed the relationship as I just couldn't get to love them---one major reason was I was not even attracted to them.

My current babe is Bi-sexual, we have been in a toxic on and off relationship since January, but we just can't let go of each other grin grin. I am strongly sexually attracted to her and she is to me. We have mind blowing sex and do the wildest of things. We have gotten to understand each other and she's a strong headed person---though she's a sweet soul. She is not your definition of a good girl, but she loves me deeply & I do love her too. I can't even believe, we are already talking about settling down together.

Different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by PoliteActivist: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
The question is deceptive. It is not.possible to be ”crazily sexually attracted" on a sustained basis to a woman whose character u find offensive. Charater is part of sexual attraction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by bizhop01: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
A women with bad character will kill you slowly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.