Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (78703 Views)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

Whatever I her intention I don't know.
But the girl though.
She fall too easily.
She done share your destiny for her coven. No need, only ur God fit help u now. Kai! Hope u don't find yourself in d village soon
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by waveskaaya(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Which destiny?
NobleAngell:
Be careful tho. Let it not be that you're exchanging or sacrificing your destiny on the alter of great sex.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by friendlyadvice: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared
Ask your mother
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Welcomme: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
My girl has beads on her waist.It has always been there. I like it like that but I will b ashamed walking with a girl with leg chain.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Bigii(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:
No big deal. I wear waist bead but hate ankle chains. Same way some people like piercings and tattoo. All for beautification whatever rocks your boat grin

I have white, gold, purple, mixed, black, silver and many more.

Kukuma kee me kiss

I just the imagine something wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
it's sexy what else
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by ezugegere(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
Some use it to prevent pregnancy, especially if she got it from aboki

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by sheller(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
I once meet a girl that wear beeds but her own point to me was clear....she said it's function is to no wn she's adding or lossing weight

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by perryy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
grin grin grin

why covering it then.
please ladies I need more answers especially those that wear it.

Concealed from others but opened to her lovers amongst which you are just one.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by profmallor: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
It only confirms

1. Promiscuity
2. Willingness to go into black magic

some men like it though and are attracted to it. But then ask such men how many of them would allow their wives wear them and display it in public, then you will see a different reaction, but they dont mind it on their girl friends.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Ayotemide(f): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
Another waist bead thread. *sighs*
we wear it because we want to!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Legitn(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Beetwaise:

Seems you've got a big booty cool. Your display pic shows a lot.

How did you see her display pictures cause when I check it I couldn't find anything like profile pic. Please how do one see profile pic/ upload profile pic on nairaland
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:
No big deal. I wear waist bead but hate ankle chains. Same way some people like piercings and tattoo. All for beautification whatever rocks your boat grin

You wear waist beads and you're a Chelsea fan at that grin Are you married ? my people are in their way to your house.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by sirzach(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
ankle chain on the left leg signify Bleep and pay, for ashhh grin angry shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by urose93(f): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
grin grin grin

why covering it then.
please ladies I need more answers especially those that wear it.

You didn't get a perfect answer from a lady you met face to face, romanced and even screwed.
So you now expect a satisfying answer from an anonymous forum? Continue, you will see what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Adeyeye09(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:

Babe been crushing on u since God knows when....yet u won't give me face ehn.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by enemyofprogress: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Op mind the kind of pusssssy you vote enter. If you know you know
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=VIRGINlabia post=81901234][/quote]

Fix two beads on the clitoris? I'm trying to imagine how it'll look like.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:

I have white, gold, purple, mixed, black, silver and many more
all na borrow borrow and upon all na chop and throwey your market be

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Basher8583: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

how does one behave when charm.
I am only asking if it has negative effect on the sex partner because I never experienced that before.
I don't need obstacle in lifeo

Then keep your d1ck to yourself. Why fvck a lady you don't even know in the first place.
You are the Genesis of your own problem.

So you were blind when she was taking her clothes off that you didn't see the waist beads before you Dunga ehn?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by pimoski: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared.

You noticed the beads while you were making love is either the girl didnt remove her clothes before you started or you are blind to see the beads before you started..any ways..We Africans are too superstitious...Nothing wrong with a Lady wearing beads on her waist. [b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by imitateMe(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lamanii22:

It's not a big deal, it helps the waistline, you know when you're adding an extra inch in size, then you can watch your weight... I don't wear it though.. But I love anklets, it's simply beautiful when you put it on.... But my mom thinks it's prostitutes that wears it...
Do you know what anklets mean? It means you're available for sex and your husband has given you the consent to have sex with any man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by richie240: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Aladdin1:
na dem.jezebel club.yemoja generation.the mariners.na dem trade mark to wear bead for yansh.snake don suck and swallow your sperm go keep for under water be dat.

100%
Need not say more!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by enemyofprogress: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ayotemide:
Another waist bead thread. *sighs*

we wear it because we want to!
with that your bonga fish waist?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared

Nothing do you, it is mostly for beauty
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
truthsayer009:
Most wear it for beautification.

Some for love charm, well if you have been charmed, you won't even be able to ask this question.

So in essence, you are safe.

Do people really believe that charms have effect on their targets?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by slap1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Aphrodisiac. I love them! tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
As a Yoruba young-man that I am, with my experience in life, I don't fvck a girl with her waist beads on.

I don't have problems with you wearing them, I even do play with them while having them on around their waist, but when it is time to put my Kondo in their Kolo, they must remove the beads.

nothing concern me with your leg chains.

that's my rule.

be safe, brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by wamide042(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
That waist beads usually turn me on.....I love it like kilode....seeing my babe wearing it gives me joy.......
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by donkossy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Noticed my new babe was wearing them beads, yanked them off before our first sex, somebody cannot comman and tie me down at this age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.