Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,816 members, 7,824,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (73275 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by cococandy(f): 1:35am On Sep 08, 2019
Imbecillic post
FamousMonk:
Question your sister.
Pressure her to confess.
I think she is no longer fertile and she has lost her womb due to so many abortion attempts..
She strikes me like someone who has an itchy and antsy kpekus...

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by wman(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2019
The carrot and the donkey.

sad
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by TempleHouse: 1:40am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
Hi guys, I i need your sincere advice pls.

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

She is 35 years old with two kids, no other suitor insight too.
I deemed it neccesary to write on this issue which I consider as Private and sacred to individuals.
I must confess your Sister should not be carried away by the facts that the guy lives in the UK or abroad.
Infact, in most cases, having a fiance or a husband abroad doesn't guarantee the guy will live to his promise as many beautiful women's heart had been broken for failure of their suitor not coming back.
He may have some challenges abroad in which most Nigerians could never understand such as his immigration status or decent job and other stuff.
Most guys abroad are desperate to get married but are not willing to engage any woman living abroad due to some equal rights or fear of losing those women when they arrived.
As it's quite easier to maintain a wife in Nigeria, some Men in diaspora prefer to have their wife in Nigeria so they can have time to do other things with G-friend and have enough time to hussle well.
Aside, pregnancy does not guarantee the guy will marry or take her abroad to live with her.
It's very common that most of the courtship with Men abroad with Nigerian women doesn’t really worked out.
If the guy is really serious , he will not request for a pregnancy as a prerequisite for marriage within a short time, otherwise why is he getting annoyed on little stuff as you've observed. ?
I live in the UK and have witnessed such things over the years and even many people back home knows such relationship doesn't really work out as expected.
"Once beaten, twice Shy" ,that should be the advice you have to give your beloved Sister and admonished her to wait for her correct suitor !
But it is her choice to take the risk and live with it !
All the best !

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

He wants to do this thing my friend is advising me to do. Men can be very tricky, at a certain age na how we go take give girl Belle go dey run through our mind no be marriage. If the guy wan marry, em go marry. On how e don see say your sister don drop two already, em go feel say to born for am no be problem. If em wan marry em go marry, make em leave that game abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Smile4mee01: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2019
The question is why is the man settling with a single mother when they are better options ?

I smell a rat
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by anEye4anEye: 1:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Meliian:

She's the one definitely.

Oil dey your head

She made a similar post sometime last year about the same thing. I think she's the divorcee and each time she runs into a negro that shows a little seriousness, she will run to nairaland to seek 4 free advice.

Trust Nairalanders with supply of all types of advice once you ask for one grin grin

If you ask me, i will say go back to your formal marriage, from your posts it is obvious that you're the reason why the marriage crashed grin grin grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by obowunmi(m): 1:49am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

After getting pregnant for him, she will NOT, NEVER see him again.

If he is serious, he should pay her dowry and marry her. Find her a house, get her settled. Then he can he talking pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2019
OP both you and your sister's fiancee need to receive sense. So taking in for a man is now a yardstick before marriage. I can see that the small tip the man used to give you has entered into your brain.

1 Share

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 08, 2019
yettymuse:
In case anyone sees this... Biko I need some clarification.

I've seen a common sentence from page1 to 3..
"he only wants a Nigerian wife"

So my question is Why would he or anyone like him want to go through the whole drama and stress just to have a wife in Nigeria?? .. What's the big deal about this...?

Isn't it easier if he starts a family over there?
No its not, he can't bring the kids home! The wife makes the call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by jaxxy(m): 2:08am On Sep 08, 2019
theButterfly:
In a perfect world, if he were truly serious about being w| your sister, the order of things should be: marry her, relocate her and her two kids to the UK where he's based, then impregnate her. But how many men can take a single mother [along w| the kids that are not his, abroad]? It doesn't take rocket science to know that this man has an ulterior motive by wanting her to take in now, but you're too preoccupied by the thought of her going to the UK, which may not happen. She should be careful or she will end up w| 3 kids in Nigeria and no baby daddy in sight.

The man may be fake bt he may also be real about his intentions. The truth is there has to be compromises one way or the other and that’s after verifying his details and background. A man marrying a 35 year old lady and u want him to bear the whole risk of marrying her and taking her and her kids to the uk 1st b4 getting her pregnant like she’s a 23 year old virgin. Lol. I don’t think any sensible man will do that. He cud do an introduction or even trad or court and get her pregnant then move her to the uk. This is a fair arrangement.

Nobody has to bear all the risk if they don’t want to.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by anEye4anEye: 2:11am On Sep 08, 2019
jaxxy:

The man may be fake bt he may also be real about his intentions. The truth is there has to be compromises one way or the other and that’s after verifying his details and background. A man marrying a 35 year old lady and u want him to bear the whole risk of marrying her and taking her and her kids to the uk 1st b4 getting her pregnant like she’s a 23 year old virgin. Lol. I don’t think any sensible man will do that. He cud do an introduction or even trad or court and get her pregnant then move her to the uk. This is a fair arrangement.

Fair judgement as long as the dude is for real
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
he wants a family he will take over there because of culture and also he loves my sis, for all the people saying he wants a Nigerian wife, I kept quiet because I know the real truth. Guy means his words 100% and he is not insisting on getting pregnant, he suggested it to her because he wants to assure her he is here for stay, I am only buying into the idea because I don’t want her to miss this opportunity, she might never see such opportunity again in her life because of our Nigerian men mentality. Like one pointed out earlier, no sane man wants to take responsibility of another mans children. For dose saying am the one desperate here, maybe because I know better in the case than u and I can smell the future if she looses this guy.
Sorry how old are you? Your sense of reasoning is questionable, you're easily driven by delusions Wake Up. Hello? The hustle for baby mama / naija made is real!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

You no like your sister at all. If she take in & the guy no come back again shey na u go carry the pickin?

She's doing the right thing. Pregnancy guarantees NOTHING. If it did she wouldn't be a single mother of two as we speak!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by InvertedHammer: 2:38am On Sep 08, 2019
35 years old, 2 kids and she is still partying like a teenager. Yet he wants to marry her. She is no good.

The guy is a loser. I think they rightfully deserve each other. Can't make a LovePeddler a housewife. He will learn the hardway.

/
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Toks2008(m): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

Why is your sis still clubbing when she knows the guy does not like it?

As per the pregnancy let her wait till she lives naija to avoid story that touch.

If the guy leaves her cos of clubbing then she is to blame but it the guy leaves cos she refuses to get pregnant then good riddiance .

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by boiz2men(m): 3:00am On Sep 08, 2019
So no one could deduce there's no sister. Op is the lady

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by boiz2men(m): 3:01am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

We know you are your sister

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by oilygirl: 3:03am On Sep 08, 2019
JeffreyJames, that was a very good reasonable response.
[Quote author=JeffreyJames post=81994534]I wonder who came up with the idea that being married means "settling down" . What an irony lol

OP when condition don dey enter to getting married, e get as e be o. Is the guy marrying her for the sole purpose of bearing children or he is marrying her because he loves her?

As for me that "take in" before getting married is HorseSh*t. I believe the guy knows how desperate your sister is to "settle down" so he is taking advantage. She should not give in. Make small respect still remain.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by boiz2men(m): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:

Oil dey your head

She made a similar post sometime last year about the same thing. I think she's the divorcee and each time she runs into a negro that shows a little seriousness, she will run to nairaland to seek 4 free advice.

Trust Nairalanders with supply of all types of advice once you ask for one grin grin

If you ask me, i will say go back to your formal marriage, from your posts it is obvious that you're the reason why the marriage crashed grin grin grin.

I knew it. the way she wrote gave her away..
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Tunagee(m): 3:07am On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
These abroad men think ladies here are fools naw. He should do the needful before pregnancy

Exactly
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by banji1(m): 3:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Your sister has gone through the valley of the shadow of death and come back, so she has more experience than you in this matter. If she's insisting let her have her way, trust me she sounds more logical in her reasoning than you!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by cococandy(f): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2019
That’s why your kids will be from other men.
Y’all think you’re smart.
cool
Bluehill1051:
The guy is playing her!
No single rich guy will carry another man's responsibility like that, even 2 kids sef and worse, she's a club girl, most probably an olosho.
I used this method once too. The girl actually thought I was her destined husband cuz I made her believe so. She even confessed to me that she has had two abortions for 2 guys. Bcuz of me, she changed her contact even up to her bank alert text number. Her aunt that she stays with and I even talk on phone weekends but most times I try to avoid meeting the family like an expected guest. Initially she'll say the usual let us wait till aft wedding b4 we sex, but then again I'll confuse her. I even promised her some cash the same day she finds out she's pregnant. But all na for play.
Who doesn't want a loyal pussy. It's like eating your cake and having it.
I fukked this girl like a wife!
Not once did we use CD. Las las I added my own to her collections of abortions!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by mukthar2000(m): 3:22am On Sep 08, 2019
What if the guy finally have his way and ur sister get pregnant and the guy dismissed, just support ur sister and instate the guy follow the right step with u sister,guy forgot those in western world oooo they can do anything to have their way on anything they want, though not all of them shaaaa, just be wiseeeeeeee
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by cococandy(f): 3:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Sorry no can do. Pregnancy is not a joke. It’s a matter of life and death. He can walk if he wants to.

jaxxy:

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by placeofallure(f): 3:24am On Sep 08, 2019
GraGra247:
I advice she discusses with the man heart to heart and beg him to be patient regarding the pregnancy till after payment and court wedding.

Better still she stylishly beg and delays him till when the pregnancy will be like one or two months before he comes to pay her dowry so that if the man fails to meet his end of the bargain she can safely abort and not suffer to cater for additional one kid alone.

She can travel to another location with the man with a claim that she got a job in that location in order to hide the pregnancy from parents and mockers till the day he comes to pay her dowry.

She certainly has to stop partying and meeting other men for now. She only has 3 months to make that easy sacrifice a lot of ladies make for 5 years and beyond.
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Biingoo: 3:28am On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
These abroad men think ladies here are fools naw. He should do the needful before pregnancy
But they're fools now. Una no dey use ear hear abroad

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by obowunmi(m): 3:31am On Sep 08, 2019
virgoquin:

Your reward is waiting for you, you are so wicked and heartless .
How can you do this to another person and you still have the guts to be gloating about it in public

Lmao. Your response is hilarious. ��

These types of men when their own daughters are raped and killed, they usually can't complain because they know what they've done to other people.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by obowunmi(m): 3:34am On Sep 08, 2019
placeofallure:

Are you okay?

GraGra247 sounds like a typical Nigerian woman.

Nigerian Men see Nigerian women as animals to be used and dumped.

That's why the Matharoo girls thrived and made millions in Nigeria before they got greedy.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by richPHAROAH: 3:36am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

thunder fire you. your useless sister is a class whoooreeee. even she takes in for him , she wil still Bleep around. argue with your dead grand mother that transferred her olosho genes to her.
hevenly father please no matter my sin, never bring an okpo like this into my life or life of my family member to punish me. ijn i pray amen/
and lastly i dont know why nigerians think they can tie a man down with pregnancy. pray u dont meet my type. i will Bleep u , ipregnante you and still marry my love pat

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Phd17: 3:37am On Sep 08, 2019
D guy has no intention of taking ur sis to UK. Na baby mama things..it has happened to someone I no. How can he take d two kids to UK. Tell me sis not to take in. Even if he marry ur sis, he will not take her to UK. He would dop her in his family house....yr sis should stop going to club at that age.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ScotMisile: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Then the two kids should have settled her. Wrong mathematics.

Cash and Carry, pay and pack in. Shikena
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:48am On Sep 08, 2019
After reading the OP’s other thread about the sister and her “Brazil based boo” this new story only gets more confusing... ₦

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.