Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (73262 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by fyneboi79(m): 4:08am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:
Hi guys, I i need your sincere advice pls.

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

She is 35 years old with two kids, no other suitor insight too.
Your sister is smarter than you. She's doing the right thing. Let him do the needful first.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Taiwo20(m): 4:16am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

My sister is a divorcee with two kids she is solely responsible for. Life has not been fair with her.

Finally, God brought a cute man who is based in UK her way, the man is willing to marry her and take her to the states, he has come to see our parents and also took her to see his, they have agreed to tie the nut in December this year.

The guy is currently in Nigeria and has been begging my sister to get pregnant for him, my sister knows for sure he will marry her once she is pregnant but doesn’t want to so that pregnancy doesn’t stop her from meeting other guys pending when he comes to pay her dowry. Note, they met in the club but the man still overlooked it and still proposed marriage to her.

Sincerely speaking, she wants to settle down with him but her problem is that she doesn’t want to get pregnant and stay alone all by herself pending when the man will take her and the kids to the uk, she wants to take in when she has moved to the uk, but then she is scared she might loose him before then as they are already having misunderstandings been that my sister likes hanging out with friends and going clubbing which doesn’t go well with the guy.

Now the guy is having double mind on if he can go ahead with the marriage or not, I have adviced her to take in for the man and by dec her dowry will be paid but she is adamant, pls what is the best option for her in this situation?

Take in for this guy now he is in Nigeria and secure him or wait till December and risk loosing him, note he is a very cute guy and every girls dream, my sister also is tired of life and wants to settle down, if she takes in now, by dec her pregnancy will be 3 months, she is also bothered abt wat people will say on why she took in befor she was married to the guy, my parents also especially my dad will frown at it but dey don’t know that life has not fair with her and she needs a man to call her own. Should she careless abt my parents and what people will say and take in or wait and do the proper marriage before she takes in?

Tokunbo lo re mi, ma sise
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by uvie66: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2019
JeffreyJames:
I wonder who came up with the idea that being married means "settling down" . What an irony lol

OP when condition don dey enter to getting married, e get as e be o. Is the guy marrying her for the sole purpose of bearing children or he is marrying her because he loves her?

As for me that "take in" before getting married is HorseSh*t. I believe the guy knows how desperate your sister is to "settle down" so he is taking advantage. She should not give in. Make small respect still remain.
I concur, what is all these myopic nonsense of 'taking in' and 'security' and how will it be possible for the guy to take a woman with two kids to the UK like that, the guy must be extremely wealthy to be able to achieve this.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Kaykaymil(m): 4:26am On Sep 08, 2019
The first one she tookin for, how did it turn out?

blackangel0403:

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by tunwumi: 4:32am On Sep 08, 2019
What I read here is your sister is wayward and the guy is a flexing guy. The issue is both have reservation and they were playing games. Young Man stay completely out of it. Let them work it out as anything wrong here you will be blamed.

They guy is not sure of your sister fertility and your sister is not sure of the so called UK promised as the bases of this relationship. Your sister have seen things unfolding. Let her be.

blackangel0403:

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by ostarlink: 4:37am On Sep 08, 2019
So u want your sister to sleep with him and get pregnant for him as you said"to secure him" simply because he is living over sea and will take your sister there? Stop pushing your sister. Go and make money and stop having thisninferiority complex. If he can't marry your sister unless she gets pregnant for him let him go a better husband will still come.
You are much concerned about having over sea inlaw than your sister.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by klawaaa: 4:46am On Sep 08, 2019
You are correct! Staying abroad does not mean you would be better off than people in Nigeria. Many people that stays aboard end up being an average rich individuals. Besides, I dont see anything special in traveling abroad ones you are a degree holder...
Cutehector:
I tell you. Anyways sha I blame the ladies who are carried away by living in abroad mentality. I just see them as vulnerable and shallow minded
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by klawaaa: 4:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Don't mind this Japa desperate beings. They once jilted thier sincere lovers and travelled abroad to marry for papers then to survive. Now the marriage hooks them and they see means to settle for new Nigeria wife... God punish selfish souls..
dominique:
The biggest mistake your sister will make is if she gets pregnant for that man. The man most likely has a foreign based family and he's looking for someone to give birth to home based kids to him. You're so fixated on having a sister abroad that you can't see this. Has he said anything about going to registry to get married legally? Or you think by paying for dowry is enough to start processing her travel documents. Your sister is street smart, she knows most of these foreign based men are phony. Your sister should tell him to take her to registry first and marry her legally, then proess her visa before she takes in.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by slam7000(m): 5:07am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

Someone is based in the UK but wants to take your sister to the States. Are you sure you are not dealing with a ‘one chance’ husband here?

It’s like someone claiming he is living in Nigeria but wants to take your sister to Madagascar!

What kind of nut are they tying? Cashew nut or Brazilian?
There is nothing like ‘a cute guy’. Leave your sister alone if she doesn’t want to go ahead with the plan.

Btw, your sister is 35, with two children, a divorcee, likes to hang out with guys, likes clubbing and feels that pregnancy would stop her from meeting other guys!...this guy doesn’t like clubbing and they are already having misunderstandings...

Leave your sister alone. She’s not the settling down type and won’t sertle down. I’d she marries that guy, both would cheat. Both are desperate and once they find the security that they crave, their real characters would come out especially your sister...sorry I have to be judgemental.

Your sisters cv is bad and this guy seems dodgy as well.

Verdict...your sister won’t stop her lifestyle, her kids from previous marriage would at some point affect the marriage...this guy would become very paranoid and monitor your sister endlessly. He would monitor her phones and emails and eventually would see something either from her past or from her attempts to hang out and the marriage would crash.

Leave your sister alone. She would learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by otokx(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2019
Sick mentality is destroying Nigeria very fast.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by skentelelady(f): 5:21am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

Op I read your story from page 1 to 8 and with your 2018 last I see you are the sister.

You claimed that she's not a social media person but she had been meeting abroad guys on Facebook. I will advise you as an elder sister to stop looking for guys on social media, I know one can meet his nor her partner anywhere but don't be too desperate to be looking for men on social media.
85% are scams. The same London guy she met over a year ago hasn't still got married to her or is another London guy?

Let the person stop clubbing too at 35. She can't be seen as being responsible a mother of 2 kids and a wife to be. What example is she showing her children or she thinks those kids don't know she doesn't sleep at home one nights? ?

You started your post like a concerned person but your responses are bitter and sound like someone who's desperate to get an answer she want to hear.

Let the person involved focus on her 2 kids with the little she has. She needs to be sane for her 2 kids. I don't know what you mean by life hasn't been fair to her because she isn't even fair to herself with her.

Then stop being harsh with your response to posts her. You brought this here o be ready to read all for of comments

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by swissobed: 5:24am On Sep 08, 2019
For me your sister is Right,and you people are the one not been considerate,if I may say why didn't the guy pay her bride price before getting her take-in?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by DameB(f): 5:24am On Sep 08, 2019
efighter:

Nairaland has the largest concentration of mad people. If you know anybody that is depressed, direct the person to Nairaland, that depressed soul will even make jest of his own depression. Nairaland guys, I hail una, una madness na original no be Chinko. Now tell me, is this poster not crazy?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You finished me with laughter with this comment... Your humour na die cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by anonimi: 5:25am On Sep 08, 2019
koyyess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you in love with your own blood sister's boyfriend that you had to create two threads within 2 years to spite her?

Go and get the belle so you can enter obodo oyibo.

Simple!

Case closed

If you like open another thread again next year.

Fish head.

Proper fish head with a bloated sense of entitlement.
She had better get a good job and live below her income instead of looking for an abroad man to suck his blood dry when she is not a winsh.
Where is the sense of self worth here

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by anonimi: 5:29am On Sep 08, 2019
FamousMonk:
Question your sister.
Pressure her to confess.
I think she is no longer fertile and she has lost her womb due to so many abortion attempts..
She strikes me like someone who has an itchy and antsy kpekus.
But nevertheless, marriage should be built on love,communication and trust which this union is obviously bereft of.
You might just be encouraging her to toe the path of perdition.
No sane woman needs a man to survive in this modern day..

What percentage does the only sensible part represent of your entire comment

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by GhostWisperer: 5:36am On Sep 08, 2019
35 years with two kids and still clubbing.

Met a suitor who is ready for marriage and yet still clubs and hang out with male and female friends which her fiancee doesn't like.

There's no advice for your sister.

It is clear why the husband of the kids didn't keep her.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by toniro(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2019
Why is the marriage tangled with pregnancy. Abeg o, this is not right intentions. Dnt be decieved by the cover of this book. Leave your sister alone to leave this man. Chai.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by slam7000(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2019
HarunaWest:

you must be a clown...A woman that loves clubbing is the one you said is tired of life...I pity you...you don't know your sister...From the write-up,it seems you are more interested in the guy than she is...Your sister won't marry that guy and even if she does it wouldn't last cos Las Las she will go back to the club to keep searching for her missing rib which obviously isn't MR CUTE...if I were you,shoot your shot,If he gree,go do marriage registry for Ikoyi, Japa next day

Don’t be deceived. There’s no ‘sister’ here. The so called sister is her.

She’s 35, clubbing type, she’s good looking as well. You will like her at first sight. She can be a nice girl but also a bad one. She’s confused and desperate...greedy and delusional.

She’s the IPhone or android type, she claims the sister isn’t a social media person...that’s a lie. She’s the one. Either She knows all the site to interact with men or men get attracted to her Facebook, instagram etc where she posts her real photos. She loves tall men that dress well and live abroad.. She interacts with Malay, guys, Brazil, Thailand etc. She knows what these guys do for a living but interested in the Uk guy because she thinks Uk guys are more likely to have stable families and lives out of suspicious means of livelihood.

Let the Op tell me that I’m wrong. I’m sure she’s from my state as well. I think she’s very good looking and the type you’d like to hop on G wagon and attend events and friend’s birthdays with.

She’s a sucker for good looking guys with some change in their pockets but age isn’t on her side hence she wouldn’t mind anyone who ticks some of boxes but not from her geographical region and tribe.

@Op, don’t let the error of your past marriage push you to make same mistake again. There’s nothing like ‘cute guys’. Cute guys are not pussy cats, they’d catch you chatting other men and then get very nasty... don’t let that happen again. Run away from clubs if you can. There’s no life there. The men that you meet there only want ‘one’ thing. The ones you hook with that ‘one thing’ wouldn’t give you what you want. Their eyes would clear one day and they’ll start seeing your faults.

I wish you good luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by mmb(m): 5:55am On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Amumaigwe: 5:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Bluehill1051:
The guy is playing her!
No single rich guy will carry another man's responsibility like that, even 2 kids sef and worse, she's a club girl, most probably an olosho.
I used this method once too. The girl actually thought I was her destined husband cuz I made her believe so. She even confessed to me that she has had two abortions for 2 guys. Bcuz of me, she changed her contact even up to her bank alert text number. Her aunt that she stays with and I even talk on phone weekends but most times I try to avoid meeting the family like an expected guest. Initially she'll say the usual let us wait till aft wedding b4 we sex, but then again I'll confuse her. I even promised her some cash the same day she finds out she's pregnant. But all na for play.
Who doesn't want a loyal pussy. It's like eating your cake and having it.
I fukked this girl like a wife!
Not once did we use CD. Las las I added my own to her collections of abortions!

You might also have sisters, cousins, aunts and neices. Whatever a man sows, same he shall reap.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by tunary(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2019
JeffreyJames:
I wonder who came up with the idea that being married means "settling down" . What an irony lol

OP when condition don dey enter to getting married, e get as e be o. Is the guy marrying her for the sole purpose of bearing children or he is marrying her because he loves her?

As for me that "take in" before getting married is HorseSh*t. I believe the guy knows how desperate your sister is to "settle down" so he is taking advantage. She should not give in. Make small respect still remain.
You talk sense o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Spidermon: 6:02am On Sep 08, 2019
I saw the OP's avatar and a lot of things became clear.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by tojahh(m): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2019
Finally I conclude...

You're the one that needed the advice. No sister anywhere. You played yourself. Don't tell me nonsense

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Rowland92(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

And she's still clubbing even after catching a suitor..
Your sister never ready to marry.
She loves her paid body business.
Make she no carry any belle oh, Naa wayooo.
That guy won give am belle run.
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Sirseedorf(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2019
@franchasng

No work, No money and no hope of a better tomorrow ..
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by aspirebig: 6:09am On Sep 08, 2019
To tell your sister to be pregnant for a 'UK' based man that want to take her to the 'states' is #foolishness 101'.

Even you op, you seems confused. Is the man based in the Uk (Europe) or in the States ( America), because you write up isn't adding up.Though,his base is inconsequential here,but there should be consistency in what he is saying, or you can read that he is lying already.

If the man pregnant your sister, you may not see him in Niaja again for another decade, or he sneaks in and out of the country and avoid her calls, change his line and then you wil know his true colour. Is better for him to come in December, do all the necessary marriage rites, say in few days and get her papers done, then go with his wife if he is serious,else the man is trying to add to your sisters problem.

Is like the man has given you small money, if not, why rooting for him? It is even being pregnant for the man that is "biggest mistake of her life"not when she refuses. Do you know what it takes to maintain new born babies these days? Have you bought baby pampers before ?

Having a baby is a serious matter, raising the baby to be a responsible, successful and God fearing,adult is the greatest project in life. Not buying land and building a house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by slam7000(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You might also have sisters, cousins, aunts and neices. Whatever a man sows, same he shall reap.

Bro, some Nigerian women who visit the clubs are delusional. Clubs are not places to secure lasting relationships. Clubs are for quick fixes.

Naija women who frequent these places ignore nice and hardworking men out there and get carried away by the fake champagne popping and flashy dudes.

They are on Don Jazzy’s insta, they know the P squares family history. They are dancing pawon and engaging in other online challenges. They are far from reality.

Would you pick a wife from the club? Yes I am judgemental, would you advice your brother to pick a wife from there? Would you support your sister who loves clubbing?
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by cocolacec(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2019
blackangel0403:

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by dangoteinlaw: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2019
theButterfly:
In a perfect world, if he were truly serious about being w| your sister, the order of things should be: marry her, relocate her and her two kids to the UK where he's based, then impregnate her. But how many men can take a single mother [along w| the kids that are not his, abroad]? It doesn't take rocket science to know that this man has an ulterior motive by wanting her to take in now, but you're too preoccupied by the thought of her going to the UK, which may not happen. She should be careful or she will end up w| 3 kids in Nigeria and no baby daddy in sight.

and 72 baby mamas liked ur comment lol
Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by justtryme: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2019
All of you commenting here that the sister shouldn't take in doesn't understand the op, you didn't understand the brother. Must he spell out everything,

His sister is simply an "OLOSHO" a strong one at that. What is she doing in the club every night sleeping with different men.
The best option is to take in for the guy man, 3 months won't kill her. If the guy doesn't show interest after that then she can abort.
justtryme:

Hgt
All of you commenting here that the sister shouldn't take in doesn't understand the op, you didn't understand the brother. Must he spell out everything,

His sister is simply an "OLOSHO" a strong one at that. What is she doing in the club every night sleeping with different men.
The best option is to take in for the guy man, 3 months won't kill her. If the guy doesn't show interest after that then she can abort.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Ladies and "he lives in the UK" how does living abroad makes one a rich man or a cute man.... so so gullible creature to deceive.

Aunty! seems you are much more interested in that guy than your sister.. I can feel the desperation tone even from your write-up

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 08, 2019
How does living in the UK makes one a rich man? Ladies die for this status a lot.. Please check your poverty index

From the tone of the message, you want that guy more than your sister... You wrote with lot of desperation as though you wish it was you in the picture.

That guy never have any intention taking her abroad. Love is unconditional

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.