Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,707 members, 7,865,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) (53160 Views)

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by sanspiffy(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2019
majamajic:

uncle Thomas, in all works of life , Nigerians do take bold steps

remember when we won Olympic gold in men's football ,

You are now comparing winning olympic gold to marrying a white woman. A white woman is now an achievement

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by squarelead(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Why the guy come resemble falz, abi ma only me dey see am.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by WorWorBoy: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Asifiwe:
So this is how this guy refuse to come home to take one of us single Ladies? They are taking all our Men.
Make una come home come marry o. Hia
We have more men in Nigeria than women I think. smiley
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
I'm starting to hate interracial marriage especially with whites,they said the shit will clear racism but it is lie,the children from this mostly become black race enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You are now comparing winning olympic gold to marrying a white woman. A white woman is now an achievement

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

bold step does not mean achievement ,

am not here to educate u ,

I didn't even finish primary school to do that

bold step is a kind of risk mostly in right direction
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Citizenship marriage.

He probably has a wife waiting for him in Nigeria. When his papers are straight, he'll go get his real wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
majamajic:

There's nothing bold, interesting, good, or new about a handsome black man marrying a sloppy white woman for citizenship. Whites are psychos, idiots, and degenerates. And they're not physically attractive.

I just hope he doesn't get her pregnant. Maybe he can stall her and go to med school or law school.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
majamajic:

Na real wa
grin
majamajic:

Na real wa
iyam jus asking oo since u say the reason other africans hate nigerians is cos nigerian men are fond of engaging in interracial relationships.could be thw reason for the current xenophobia in SA.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Asifiwe:
So this is how this guy refuse to come home to take one of us single Ladies? They are taking all our Men.
Make una come home come marry o. Hia
then try dey give face to d numerious numbers of guys sending u whatsap and facebook messages.i am very sure u go don get about 500 pms for here and 900 messages for whatsap but then u no gree answer anyone yet u dey complain of being single.iyam very sure say na cos dis bros na yankee base na im u don already dey eye am.una too like better tin.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
majamajic:

Right direction . So marrying a white woman is right direction. Marrying a black woman is wrong direction shey. That's why I ask whats so special about marrying a white woman. Is she not a human being? I no blame una sha in a country where you call Chinese master how una no go see oyinbo as God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
E get eczema
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Right direction . So marrying a white woman is right direction. Marrying a black woman is wrong direction shey. Thays whycI ask whats so special about marrying a white woman. Is she not a human being? I no blame una sha in a country where you call Chinese master how una no go see oyinbo as God

every marriage is a bold step

just that some don't make headlines

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cousin9999:

There's nothing bold, interesting, good, or new about a handsome black man marrying a sloppy white woman for citizenship. Whites are psychos, idiots, and degenerates. And they're not physically attractive.

I just hope he doesn't get her pregnant. Maybe he can stall her and go to med school or law school.

I wish them all the best
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
BEAUTY AND HER HANDSOME. far far far better than all these whores on bbn called tacha and co. do u think this decent white would ever ever do bbn?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
ednut1:
what do u guys have to offer gan gan
I rather not say it
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by macfish101(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
What does a Nigerian girl have to offer??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by princfred(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin
preshdoh:

So white.... I'm putting on sunglasses now
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by princfred(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Why not? She wasn't hypergamic (so the guy is very sure her "love" won't disappear if life batters his finances) , will reciprocate the man with papers......... values directly opposite to what black ladies abroad, talk less the home based ones, can fathom to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:

it's not commonplace to marry a Caucasian and then decide for her what to wear for a photoshoot.

It seems to be a common place for NIGERIAN men. You guys enjoy living with one foot in the grave. undecided
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
princfred:

Why not? She wasn't hypergamic (so the guy is very sure her "love" won't disappear if life batters his finances) , will reciprocate the man with papers......... values directly opposite to what black ladies abroad, talk less the home based ones, can fathom to offer.

Exactly what values will this cave beast show him? When his finances are short he will catch her screwing his brother.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
princfred:

I hear you

[img]https://media1./images/6014f190965a87b63c2741949ac1ccf3/tenor.gif?itemid=12557049[/img]
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
macfish101:
What does a Nigerian girl have to offer??

What does that cave beast have to offer other than papers and a miserable life? FOOLS!!! angry
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
2016easy2017:
BEAUTY AND HER HANDSOME. far far far better than all these whores on bbn called tacha and co. do u think this decent white would ever ever do bbn?

Beauty and his BEAST. grin
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
lefulefu:
then try dey give face to d numerious numbers of guys sending u whatsap and facebook messages.i am very sure u go don get about 500 pms for here and 900 messages for whatsap but then u no gree answer anyone yet u dey complain of being single.iyam very sure say na cos dis bros na yankee base na im u don already dey eye am.una too like better tin.

There are NIGERIAN ladies in the U.S. sweetie. Selling out seems to be a common act for NIGERIAN men in the West. They don't realize that they are wiping out their bloodlines. When they procreate with Neanderthals they are weakening the genes in their offsprings. undecided Humans and Neanderthals shouldn't procreate.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by princfred(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

Exactly what values will this cave beast show him? When his finances are short he will catch her screwing his brother.
Values beyond the hypergamic and anti-recipricity of true cave beasts.
So his finances are so longer now and look well she isn't African.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

It seems to be a common place for NIGERIAN men. You guys enjoy living with one foot in the grave. undecided
I rather live with one foot in the grave with a whity than marry a worthless bsc holding Naija lady and have both feet and head in a lake of fire. With this marriage now local man can afford to work and save up to buy an island in Antigua and Barbuda and gently retire. Minimum wage here is just less than 20k. I can't stay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
lefulefu:
;Diyam jus asking oo since u say the reason other africans hate nigerians is cos nigerian men are fond of engaging in interracial relationships.could be thw reason for the current xenophobia in SA.
There are Neanderthals in S.A. South Africans don't have a problem procreating with those beasts, if there was a problem the Colored population wouldn't exist there.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
compton11:
I'm starting to hate interracial marriage especially with whites,they said the shit will clear but it is lie,the children from this mostly become black race enemies.

You are wise unlike a lot of your foolish brothers.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tflex01:
Yoruba guys' handsomeness always represent the real beauty of a true African race.
They are loved and accepted anywhere they go. Experience and statistics have proved this over and over again.

cool

Lies all over.
Re: Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
khiaa:

There are NIGERIAN ladies in the U.S. sweetie. Selling out seems to be a common act for NIGERIAN men in the West. They don't realize that they are wiping out their bloodline. When they procreate with Neanderthals they are weakening the genes in their offsprings. undecided
grin
khiaa:

There are NIGERIAN ladies in the U.S. sweetie. Selling out seems to be a common act for NIGERIAN men in the West. They don't realize that they are wiping out their bloodline. When they procreate with Neanderthals they are weakening the genes in their offsprings. undecided
they say the nigerian ladies in the west are domineering and thats why they run away from them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.