Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (73796 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Luizkid(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
guys should we tell her the truth??

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by BABSSSOO(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kingdollar28:
sad

Sorry dear but your brain is missing embarassed embarassed
lol..Savage

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Better still:: 07080538804.. looking for hookups ?? Call me..serious dicks only

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
emmyskies:

You are a Beauty Queen,,,it suprises me why you're still single embarassed
grin grin grin in time
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by vision2050: 12:41am On Sep 17, 2019
She no get money grin
Yansh and body shape not enough grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Gofwane(m): 3:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Jesus Christ!
grin fear catch me too

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by DeHumbleTboy: 3:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Chanchit:

Lmao. Brain is not important as long as she has a hole between her legs. Na when e reach time to marry we go check the brain status. Maybe she lives inside rock, cos guys no dey dull like this.
You mist be one of the lineage of okoro savage

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by mjay4luv(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2019
I for date her, but I don't like girls with big nose
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Isobug: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Unfortunately you're ugly

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Crazeworld(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you no fine reach me, yet I'm still single. Shift make I siddon
kiss

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by 2shure: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2019
Shes being doing soapy for so long.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by ekaette1621: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2019
There's a prophecy that says that 7 women will look for one man.
Someone should please analyse this statement grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Asifiwe(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2019
You Have Everything But No Brain. This Idea of girls thinking Men are looking for Yansh and Breast is disgusting. If you are intelligent Men will rush you. Na dem dey rush us

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by frikpus: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2019
Jesus wept.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by chukwuibuipob: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2019
sad sad since Mynd44(nor ban mi o fine boy.Nah joke i dey oo) lefulefu,tosyne2much neva marry una beta GRAB her*now play Mo de ido,mo ra dodo ni ido.Mo wa fi owo dodo pa omo oni dodo ni dodo*

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2019
A typical believer of "Ask and you shall Receive."
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by zubinike(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingdollar28:
sad

Sorry dear but your brain is missing embarassed embarassed

One alomo for you oh jare

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by tpiander: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2019
I watched a Nigerian skit about this once, the lady was begging the man to date her, she posed endlessly and stuff but he maintained his distance.

When it (the konji) became too frustrating, she started begging him and reminding him she had all the womanly assets. "Ati waju atenyin, gbogbo e lo wanbe".

The man just comported himself like pim or how do they say. She was trying to ruin his ministry, or devil wanted to use her/them perhaps.

Although, I know it's quite annoying when a man doesnt answer a woman's entreaties to fornicate.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by mjay4luv(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you no fine reach me, yet I'm still single. Shift make I siddon

drop your number make we relate. u fine well well
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by gabsmilez(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2019
lardor:
how can i get her contact
ehen Ajegunle boys have started commenting

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by sammirano: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2019
I laigh in denva's voice.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by jibrilELsudan: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Is your kukunase moist and warm and tight?

Will you allow me to hang you on my ceiling and fvck you tsetsefly style then shoot my hot cum in your mouth?

If your answer is yes then I will be your boyfriend.

Finish and klaar.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Kennitrust(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Lol

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Samakus(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Truth be told. That girl is ugly and dirty looking. Coming to social media to cry about not having a boyfriend shows that she lacks brain too.

If a girl is ugly, dirty and senseless, that's a very bad hatrick of deficiencies to have for a girl

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by maxilly(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Give sex when demanded and don't ask for money. U will be a trophy girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by chukwuibuipob: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2019
savageass:
Better still:: 07080538804.. looking for hookups ?? Call me..serious dicks only
how much u dey charge? wey ur office dey
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nmezor(f): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by King204(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2019
Emilycp:
true yan, they think say na big boobs and nyash we go chop?.
so if girl carry big nyash give u, u no go chop sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.