Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (73792 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Impliment: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
Is it why you are crying? Stop crying baby and wipe your tears. Just send in your details and instantly you will get a boy friend. Is that ok?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Osobi32(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
I find this nonsense very irritating! Why do women think all a man want is sex? If u are not educated, industrious and financially independent pls stay the Bleep away from me. Most ladies can't hold a meaningful conversation with a guy for an hour because their brain is empty and have nothing to offer. Zero ideas but 100% active in sex related issues. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2019
It's easier to be just someone's fuckhole.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by PrincewithGod(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2019
My sister, you don't need a boyfriend, it will only take you to hell. You need to give your life to Jesus, He will save you from the bondage of sin and give you eternal life. He will even settle you with a good husband before you leave this world if you ask Him.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by mercyvivv(f): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2019
This one has just been brainwashed with the typical stereotype of Nigeria deteriorating value system. I pity these generation.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by RexTramadol1: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2019
lardor:
how can i get her contact

You too like skirt
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by dauntless15(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you no fine reach me, yet I'm still single. Shift make I siddon
Thats alot of teeth you got there. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Badonasty(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2019
medua123:
A young dark lady has taken to social media to cry out. She said she needs to have a boyfriend at all cost.And that she has everything that a guy would want in a lady

'I cannot hold it no more...Am I not fine enough?' she asked 'I have everything you want, ynash I have, body shape I have it,what else do you people what? Somebody should better date me o' She shouted..

https://sleekgist.com/viral/i-want-to-be-somebodys-girlfriend-lady-cries-out/

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPuxdWQK3mY

lol...see as she resemble man
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Emyogalanya: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2019
But where is the breast And the nyash na
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Baller93(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2019
Deep...
DeHumbleTboy:
You hit lowest moments in your life time, A very weird but uplifting feeling/moment, no one wants to interact with you, no one wants to answer your calls nor reply to ur texts, everyone sees u as problem in the society everyone on social media thinks you are Mental but the truth is you have no one to talk to, no one to tell you it shall be alright, no one to give you hope to live and fight another day cz everybody is pretending to be busy until.....there is a funeral , that's the world we live in, unfortunately....
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by goldman777: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2019
emmyskies:

You are a Beauty Queen,,,it suprises me why you're still single embarassed

97% of naija girls this days are runsgirls or prostitute the moment you say hi they start asking how much are you going to pay.where do you want us to meet.The same farmtools will come online ranting no serious guy or men are scum but the truth is that guys nowadays done wise nobody wants to marry a runsgirls.i think it's the reason why they are more baby mama,s nowadays undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by aojully: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2019
depression is all i see, i think she needs a counselor as soon as possible.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Baller93(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Bitter truth....
Osobi32:
I find this nonsense very irritating! Why do women think all a man want is sex? If u are not educated, industrious and financially independent pls stay the Bleep away from me. Most ladies can't hold a meaningful conversation with a guy for an hour because their brain is empty and have nothing to offer. Zero ideas but 100% active in sex related issues. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Some ladies are desperado sha.Rubbish.

You can't really blame her. The liberation of men is in full swing.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:

May your fucker locate you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by imitateMe(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Forward ur CV to my DM, I might just consider you. Thank me later in za oza room

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Gbengakareem63: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2019
This one deep ooo
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Lordjb: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2019
Lol
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Here we go again....
Ladies and trouble walk Peri parsu.
Anyone that marry this lady don enter one chance... Because she's prone to frustration

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by cupidkef(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Besides this, What else can you offer..??
Because BIG BREASTS and NYANSH can equally be obtained from a Loyal Neighbor or Prostitutes within...
What Special Stuff do U have..??
Can U Generate Laudable Ideas..? Rather than sitting at home and claiming ownership of DSTV remote,
Because Naijamen are tired of BBNAIJA BRAINS..??
NAIJAMEN have come to the reality that Nigeria is Far from getting better.
This is not the ERA of Settling for GIGANTIC WAISTS.

As a Married Man, I can’t imagine a HARDWORKING SINGLE NAIJAMAN, throwing caution to the wind, especially when ready for marriage.
See MARRIAGE as Entrepreneurship from day one.
No LADY marries a LAZY MAN in Diaspora.
No MAN marries a LAZY WOMAN in Diaspora.
U have got BILLS to Clear.
In Nigeria, many people waste Marriage Opportunities and weep forever.

I worship your Sense of reasoning Sir.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2019
I doubt those who do this are mentally sound. Like, how can a girl advertise herself for a boyfriend?

My own is a better job opportunity. I pray God blesses me with one this month.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by A2Bakore: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2019
medua123:
A young dark lady has taken to social media to cry out. She said she needs to have a boyfriend at all cost.And that she has everything that a guy would want in a lady

'I cannot hold it no more...Am I not fine enough?' she asked 'I have everything you want, ynash I have, body shape I have it,what else do you people what? Somebody should better date me o' She shouted..

https://sleekgist.com/viral/i-want-to-be-somebodys-girlfriend-lady-cries-out/

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPuxdWQK3mY

Am sorry, you don't have Christ...
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by cerpvad(m): 10:37am On Sep 17, 2019
This lady is just suffering from depression. Someone should please help her
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by bizhop01: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2019
DrHoganObi:
She's ugly, has HIV, HPV, HSV, and she's looking for whom to rip off. She's probably using voodoo
Ugly girl hardly have HIV, those pretty ones always disease republic.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Psoul(m): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:

Is that ur real face on ur profile?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by victorian(f): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Eeyah cry

I feel so sorry for her.

Wow! cry

And I have so many toasters, na WA o cry

May God bless her with her own man before the end of this year in Jesus name Amen and amen.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by helphelp: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
Kingdollar28:
sad

Sorry dear but your brain is missing embarassed embarassed

Apt
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Cyrealmusic(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Water don pass garri o! Hahahahaha this one na by fire by force.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by bluefilm: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Unfortunately for her, she has ugliness too... in abundance!
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Shaev7(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2019
MiVida:
Ma'am, with all due respect, there's so much that a man wants than wide hips, big ass, tight pussy and large boobs... Those are cheap to get these days, we need women like in the olden
Best opinion read today.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Adebowalay(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
Chanchit:

Lmao. Brain is not important as long as she has a hole between her legs. Na when e reach time to marry we go check the brain status. Maybe she lives inside rock, cos guys no dey dull like this.
u know these...���
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by frozen70(f): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
She just mention things she has been focusing on as her potentials

If you had said that you have a degree, master degree and a professional certificate with a good job, they would have rushed you like hot cake

What you mentioned are already a natural gift

Add some value to it and you will see them going after you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.