Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (73797 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by ahahnow: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2019
DrHoganObi:
She's ugly, has HIV, HPV, HSV, and she's looking for whom to rip off. She's probably using voodoo

Cant at least 2 put of 3 of those disease be cured?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by FlexySlim(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin angry angry this arran nonsense, this lady need to visit psychiatric hospital something has gone wrong with her brain
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by West2019(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=medua123 post=82275496]A young dark lady has taken to social media to cry out. She said she needs to have a boyfriend at all cost.And that she has everything that a guy would want in a lady

'I cannot hold it no more...Am I not fine enough?' she asked 'I have everything you want, ynash I have, body shape I have it,what else do you people what? Somebody should better date me o' She shouted..

https://sleekgist.com/viral/i-want-to-be-somebodys-girlfriend-lady-cries-out/

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPuxdWQK3mY

[/quoteHow can I get her contact pls
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Gracemadeit(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Jesus is all you need. No boyfriend can give you joy. I hope you have a good career? Life is more than looking for who to date.

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by akdjr(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2019
If not because of the society we lived in, I wouldn't have mind marrying any lady who couldn't find husband as long as I won't have to shoulder much burden than what I am currently carrying. I do feel for ladies who always attend different churches with prayer request of wanting husband.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Sniper101(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you no fine reach me, yet I'm still single. Shift make I siddon

Wow!

Between you both, nigga here is even confused about who fine pass grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Emilycp(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2019
King204:
so if girl carry big nyash give u, u no go chop sad
she go first cook am nah, if e don, then we go chop.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Gulp! What was the name of that ape movie Charlton Heston did in the 50s ? Ah Return of the Planet apes?.. How come she looks like one of them.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by WriterX(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Searching for qualities.......
Still searching......
More searching......
Still more searching ........
..five years later..
still Searching.......
More searching.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by WriterX(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Searching for qualities.......
Still searching......
More searching......
Still more searching ........
..five years later..
still Searching.......
More searching.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by purplekayc(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
What are the things she has?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by PabloAndreas(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Reeb2244:
What so special in that comment that guys hasn't been saying everyday? undecided
well i dont hear that everyday...got any problem with that?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by romenna: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
see wat dis one wants to bring to d table!
Ode!
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
do u av character
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Indispensable85(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
You're a pig!
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by MERCHANDISER: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you no fine reach me, yet I'm still single. Shift make I siddon
with this ur aso rock head?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by princfred(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
DrHoganObi:
She's ugly, has HIV, HPV, HSV, and she's looking for whom to rip off. She's probably using voodoo
How you take know all this from just one post?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by princfred(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Rahyberg:
You might have everything a man should see in a woman but u lack one vital things, that which is

SENSE.

if u have sense, u wouldn't have staged ur stupidity on social media looking for husband.

U wan turn liability for person head
Why not? Perhaps she has been going about it quietly and tacitly to no avail. Now she is taking it by force.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by princfred(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
gabsmilez:
ehen Ajegunle boys have started commenting
Lol konji no know location.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by gabsmilez(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
princfred:
Lol konji no know location.
na so my brother i lov u for been open and real

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by adetem(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Yash and body shape no anything,,,, if sey u get moni now u go see guys assap
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Emilokoiyawon: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
"...somebody should better date me o..." the sense of entitlement is beyond ridiculous. And I won't be surprised if she has rejected many guys because "they are not her specs." Yeye dey smell.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hahahahah, she should relax.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
with this ur aso rock head?

Blind bartimeaus. Show us pic of your babe na
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by MERCHANDISER: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:

Blind bartimeaus. Show us pic of your babe na
my babe is a philippine,she is more gorgeous than you.

You ain't looking bad dear just that your head wan use style resemble olumo rock
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
my babe is a philippine,she is more gorgeous than you.

You ain't looking bad dear just that your head wan use style resemble olumo rock
Still a blind bat.. That's a side view.
If your girl looks anything like the average philippina, accept my condolences.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by olumalcolm(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
iya re ti fidi jona, o ma se oo angry
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Osobi32(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
emmyskies:

You are a Beauty Queen,,,it suprises me why you're still single embarassed
why are u trying to deceive this poor girl? After having ur way with her then u will come up with the excuse that she has a wide mouth..... I can see u are a very wicked uncle grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by tosyne2much(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad since Mynd44(nor ban mi o fine boy.Nah joke i dey oo) lefulefu,tosyne2much neva marry una beta GRAB her*now play Mo de ido,mo ra dodo ni ido.Mo wa fi owo dodo pa omo oni dodo ni dodo*
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by farem: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chanchit:

Lmao. Brain is not important as long as she has a hole between her legs. Na when e reach time to marry we go check the brain status. Maybe she lives inside rock, cos guys no dey dull like this.

If hole is that important to you, then go for chimpanzees around or mad women loitering around the roundabout in Calabar

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
If relationships are all about having big yarnsh and hips, then I am sorry for that girl, she is as dumb as tacha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.