Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (73806 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / "Name Anything You Want... "- Lady Promises A Guy So Many Sex For Iphone8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Chanchit: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
farem:

If hole is that important to you, then go for chimpanzees around or mad women loitering around the roundabout in Calabar

Is that the type of hole you people fvck in your family? Well, I'm sorry we don't do that where I come from.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by farem: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chanchit:

Is that the type of hole you people fvck in your family? Well, I'm sorry we don't do that where I come from.

AT least everyone here on NL is a witness that you said...

"Brain is not important as long as she has a hole between her legs"
And I didn't even recommend men/males but hoes!
Mr hoes!
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Chanchit: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
farem:

That I said what exactly?
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by favy19(f): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
hmmm young lady no need shouting or calling out men to date u,its unlady-like jor
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by yourdj2(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
get out go and be sexyuyu
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Reeb2244: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
PabloAndreas:

[s]well i dont hear that everyday...got any problem with that?[/s]
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by emmyskies(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Osobi32:
why are u trying to deceive this poor girl? After having ur way with her then u will come up with the excuse that she has a wide mouth..... I can see u are a very wicked uncle grin
of course I'm not. I know her outside nairaland. I've known her for over two years now so.....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by emmyskies(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
goldman777:

97% of naija girls this days are runsgirls or prostitute the moment you say hi they start asking how much are you going to pay.where do you want us to meet.The same farmtools will come online ranting no serious guy or men are scum but the truth is that guys nowadays done wise nobody wants to marry a runsgirls.i think it's the reason why they are more baby mama,s nowadays undecided
True. you have a point. but I know this damsel outside nairaland. she's not like that, she is one of a kind
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by emmyskies(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
2Radii:

feminist dem....
check again...
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by emmyskies(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Samakus:

Tell the girl the hard truth and stop patronizing her unnecessarily. Two of them na the same cheesy

Abeg na joke i dey o grin
funny,,,,I dunno why Chi59 is using this current display pic. trust me when I tag her a beauty queen
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by dochenaj: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Chi59:
Hanty you no fine reach me, yet I'm still single. Shift make I siddon
Really? Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by goldman777: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
emmyskies:

True. you have a point. but I know this damsel outside nairaland. she's not like that, she is one of a kind
She must be among the 3%.its a bad trend though because you can't blame it on the economy or poverty because you still find girls who work or have a good source of income still do runs for money I can't fathom if it's a sense of entitlement to them or they see it as a normal thing or just being smarter than a guy.its just plain crazy to me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Osobi32(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2019
emmyskies:

of course I'm not. I know her outside nairaland. I've known her for over two years now so.....
alright then but bare this in mind.... Never say I love u if u don't mean it, never promise a woman anything u won't keep, never say u care when deep inside u don't. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by pansophist(m): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Haha, her idiolect is impressive grin

I particularly find it amusing how she flipped seamlessly from clean western English to confirm ajekpako expressions. Even in less than a 30 seconds video, she still infuses manipulations inside. Chai, cry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by T3ndrils: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Mtchteeeewwwww.....

Dey dia na...

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by emmyskies(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Osobi32:
alright then but bare this in mind.... Never say I love u if u don't mean it, never promise a woman anything u won't keep, never say u care when deep inside u don't. Best of luck
Noted! Gracias

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out by Chanchit: 3:11am On Sep 20, 2019
farem:

"Brain is not important as long as she has a hole between her legs"
And I didn't even recommend men/males but hoes!
Mr hoes!

Oga, use your brain na. I said the brain is not important until when we consider marriage. Abi you didn't see that place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.