Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (11666 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
BlueAir:
dont be deluded.no sane modafvcker would see adabanku nairaland activities and fall in love grin.make I no talk pass thosu
Whats her activity pls?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Martinez39:
It will never work and I don't know what you are crying about. Chenzen is already trying such but her rating and quality have been so low. Ask ubunja and iLegend if you doubt me. A female based miseducation is meant for gullible humans and not one will take it seriously. Ubunja's miseducation is the best legacy.

Anyway, red pills are available across the nation and are never out of stock. Keep swallowing. grin
This is the most disgraceful post I have come across.look at what you have reduced yourself to? The intellectual I have known on religion section has brought himself so low to take part in gender-war and shaming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dear rekinta, there is no need to create female miseducations...this ain't a competition with men, all ladies are awesome the way they way(same with men,they are all awesome) .
Life ain't about being the Victor in relationships alone, how about career? Academics? I trust we will do fine and are sound.

No miseducations should cause any human panic or cause for worry..

I don't have a problem with Ubunja's miseducations, they are insightful and made me as a female understand myself better. I only have a problem with the calling of ladies hoes and other derogatory names. Aside them,he has done no wrong with his miseducations. There is nothing wrong in choosing to advice men on their love life

Cc:poccohantas,marialavina,ubunja, magnolia, Mjbolt,astroG, Martinez39,lillyval

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by BlueAir: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Whats her activity pls?
where will I start from grin. Go surfing undecided
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
greencard:
. An unfortunate what

Speak volumes

Your miseducation if any , can never be void of HATE and REVENGE, and simply put , that's your motivation. HATE and REVENGE nothing else
If my is of hate and vengeance ubunjas ' is of vile and wrath against women .
U enjoyed his topic because u ar with dick
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
BlueAir:
where will I start from grin. Go surfing undecided
Start from the bottom harvey.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Dear rekinta, there is no need to create female miseducations...this ain't a competition with men, all ladies are awesome the way they way(same with men,they are all awesome) .
Life ain't about being the Victor in relationships alone, how about career? Academics? I trust we will do fine and are sound.

I don't have a problem with Ubunja's miseducations, they are insightful and made me as a female understand myself better. I only have a problem with the calling of ladies hoes and other derogatory names. Aside them,he has done no wrong with his miseducations. There is nothing wrong in choosing to advice men on their love life

Me rekinta ? grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Wait till ur boyfriend connieve with ur 18yr old sis to send you to abyss !

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by BlueAir: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Start from the bottom harvey.
its not in my habit to discuss matters of people I deem repulsive. .but im just goan tell u.if u have a little son or daughter never leave her with this loony person and their nairaland friends. That is if u don't want to fund a case of child abuse undecided
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by BlueAir: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:

If my is of hate and vengeance ubunjas ' is of vile and wrath against women .
U enjoyed his topic because u ar with dick
grow some mmaturity.the dude was only giving out free educations to whoever cares and last time I checked. ..its a free world to live safe undecided
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

This is the most disgraceful post I have come across.look at what you have reduced yourself to? The intellectual I have known on religion section has brought himself so low to take part in gender-war and shaming...
I pity you michelle ,so because he is in religious section he is of pureheart .
I know u are praying that ur boifriend repent from dehumanizing u ,while an American lady will send a bullet on an African polygamy dude

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
BlueAir:
its not in my habit to discuss matters of people I deem repulsive. .but im just goan tell u.if u have a little son or daughter never leave her with this loony person and their nairaland friends. That is if u don't want to fund a case of child abuse undecided
She is a paedophiler
Cc SisterFire
abeg this guy wan here from u

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
You write it nah!
Michellekabod2:

Do not believe those crap they write on that Ubunja's miseducation, most guys there are low lifers, have many baby mama's and very irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by BlueAir: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:

She is a paedophiler
Cc SisterFire
unfortunately the mods took down the thread after I declared war on her and her lunatic colleagues. .thats why u see moat of their madness chasing me and spreading false lies and stories about me.i served them lots of bans grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
BlueAir:
unfortunately the mods took down the thread after I declared war on her and her lunatic colleagues. .thats why u see moat of their madness chasing me and spreading false lies and stories about me.i served them lots of bans grin
grin grin U banned my madam and u come here celebrating it ,
Now what will i do to you?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:

She is a paedophiler
Cc SisterFire
...GQ i know the guy and i've been watching him.
Nice thread though
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Kingsteve(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
...GQ i know the guy and i've been watching him.
Nice thread though
Nne ke kwanu?
Long time, you've been quiet.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
BlueAir:
...NOW am here!
Y did you saw to my 5months ban

Start talking!
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kingsteve:

Nne ke kwanu?
...Adim mma
I was busy ,just reading comments since my ban
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nijanija:
I would rather a south African lady does that . Now where is XhosaNostra when need her ? Come out oo and take over the mantle of writer-ship

Lol, I was banned but I'm back now.

3 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kingsteve:

Nne ke kwanu?
...Whats my reward for liking ur Dp photos 5times out of 7 grin grin angry
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

...Y i wont start hating you because our polititians are responsible for d killings in our south africa ,after we are done with dem we will remember u . My dad's salary was cutdown with 20% devariation for 3yrs during his teaching days all for helping south african course

Dats by da way """'* so what are you gonna call ur Redpill ? When will u start writing?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Welcome kiss kiss
Long time cool

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
...Y i wont start hating you because our polititians are responsible for d killings in our south africa ,after we are done with dem we will remember u . My dad salary was cutdown with 20% for 3yrs during his teaching days all for helping south africa

Dats by da way """'* so what are you gonna call ur Redpill ? When will u start writing?

@bolded, I don't have the energy for another one of those, so save it.

No, I'm not interested in writing red pill articles either. I nominate the other girl ( "the half-Ghanaian" ), I can't remember her name now.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Welcome kiss kiss
Long time cool

Thanks, baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, I don't have the energy for another one of those, so save it.

No, I'm not interested in writing red pill articles either. I nominate the other girl ( "the half-Ghanaian" ), I can't remember her name now.
....Blackivy ?
Can she write with venom like ubuuju da bastard?

2 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
....Blackivy ?
Can she write with venom like ubuuju da bastard?

Yeah, her. I think she has what it takes lol.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, her. I think she has what it takes lol.
...She is not of fire ,she is as quiet as you always avoiding trouble ,
Keryj you with sharp mouth should do it perfectly
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
...She is not of fire ,she is as quiet as you always avoiding trouble ,
Keryj you with sharp mouth should do it perfectly

I can sense fire in you, why don't you do it?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I can sense fire in you, why don't you do it?
... grin grin grin grin
Cold volcanicFlame you sensed! And am on lowkey my main monikker Known by everyone is on ban till 2020 !
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
... grin grin grin grin
Cold volcanicFlame you sensed! And am on lowkey my main monikker Known by everyone is on ban till 2020 !

I think you'd be perfect wink grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I think you'd be perfect wink grin
...Y do you think so ? Am with 3kids already So thats not my concern ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Video: Unilag Big Girl Caught With Her Sugar Daddy In An Hotel, Stripped Unclad / (hot Boobs) Nickiminaj Show Off Her Big Boobs (18+ Photos) / welcome guest,laugh ur hard day off here ( updated 09/4/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.