Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (11680 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by lukui: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
if God does not give it to you or help you do it, you will just be labouring and toiling in vain

believe in The Almighty and your life will be stress free

competition is healthy if you are using it to develop yourself, but anything otherwise is dangerous

yes bad belle Is always allowed and will always be allowed but it bites and cuts your soul into a million pieces that you will be left with nothing at the end of the day, so watch it

Satan did it with Adam, look at where he landed,
Pharaoh did it with the Israelites and he was drowned in the sea,

a word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
MrFuckallday:
MGTOW and RedPill movement aside most of these girls squabbling Monday to Monday, creating threads and saying trash bou men are dirty, smelly and ugly in real life. How I wish Nairaland would make it mandatory for profile pictures I’m sure none of y’all niggas would be proud of yourselves for having words with these ugly cunts.
Truth is no fine girl has time to be jumping on all threads and typing trash about men ces she’s receiving enough attention from unliberated niggas offline. The RedPill is spreading and healing very soon women would realize and start begging to give free pussy and we’d be choosing as we see fit with utmost scrutiny.

U have reasoned like a boy .Am ugly but i wont stop saying that men are pooos grin

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Funmmyastic: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
lukui:
if God does not give it to you or help you do it, you will just be labouring and toiling in vain

competition is healthy if you are using it to develop yourself, but anything otherwise is dangerous

yes bad belle Is always allowed and will always be allowed but it bites and cuts your soul into a million pieces that you will be left with nothing at the end of the day, so watch it

Nice one,you made sense today,clap for yourself.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Delusional indeed,you don't even know how to tag me self.But you said you don't roll with kids nah,why are you now advising her?
i still can forget it. "Dont roll with kids" blackivy has suffered alot. I wont answer tho. embarassed . Its to early to poison anyone.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Funmmyastic: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:
i still can forget it. "Dont roll with kids" blackivy has suffered alot. I wont answer tho. embarassed . Its to early to poison anyone.

That's why I like you.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
lukui:

Thats simple and short
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
imagine the advice grin blackivy will oversell them to ghana ,
grin . Several ritualist have been pestering me for bodies...
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
AstroG:

Thats why ah rarely counter the threads of nwanyiawkaetiti,awkaetitibabe and you whenever you girls mentionme,quote me or reply negatively.

"Ka odi ka anyi afuruo cool"

Thats cool
Ndigbo ga na aga ga enyi , Lets walk tall we have suffered and conquered enough
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin . Several ritualist have been pestering me for bodies...
OLX ..Sell it grin

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
BlueAir:
Blueair So u thought am husbandsnatcha Your nightmare ! grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by BlueAir: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
O di igbo grin just say u love her
dont be deluded.no sane modafvcker would see adabanku nairaland activities and fall in love grin.make I no talk pass thosu

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Adaibeku:

Thats cool
Ndigbo ga na aga ga enyi , Lets walk tall we have suffered and conquered enough

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by greencard: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
It wont be me due to how busy i am �i have fought ladies war back in the days with my friends where we naked guys and flog them silly as far back as JSS3 ,
My University days we move in unison and in fellowship ,we share everything No hate nor stab ,
If a man remembers that Vivian,Leti or General are ur friends he will masturbate by force than cheat on u when u arent around .He dares not beat u but report u to us and we will review it and punish the girl accordingly
.MY God i miss Portharcourt ' I miss School°° just working alone here with an unfortunate being as fiancee smiley wink
. An unfortunate what

Speak volumes

Your miseducation if any , can never be void of HATE and REVENGE, and simply put , that's your motivation. HATE and REVENGE nothing else

5 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by folake4u(f): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
undecided
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Adaibeku(f): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
AstroG:

Nna kedu ihe obu ? Ina apuzi ara grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Adaibeku:
Nna kedu ihe obu ? Ina apuzi ara grin

Hmm
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by purples25(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
purples25 post

The men will nevaaa evaaa change walai.

THEY ARE ALREADY CHANGING, ESPECIALLY AFTER READING UBUNJA'S POEMS. THEY'RE BECOMING SMARTER AND BETTER MEN NOW.

Dont give yourself a heart attack. Just leave them alone and/or lets form stronger bonds and be there for one another.

WOMEN ARE TOO SELFISH TO LOVE ANYTHING BUT THEMSELVES. YOUR BOND WITH LAST A MINUTE BEFORE YOU ALL START ENVYING EACH OTHER OVER WHO'S GOT THE FINER PURSE OR WHOSE BOOBS ARE BETTER. LOL.

One thing sha, when i said you guys will never change, i meant that you are already what you think you are. I only wanted my friend not to bother about it , cuz that is not worth it.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Kingsteve(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ishilove:
Totally unnecessary. This is not a war of genders and writing a so-called 'miseducation' is giving validity to the vomitus he spews here. Look around you and draw lessons from individual experiences, read and expand your horizon. These are the ways to understand the male psyche. Ubunja objectifies and paints the womenfolk with one brush and one colour, meanwhile it is an immutable fact that no two people are the same, whether male or female.

Best comment on this thread so far.
Apt!

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by purples25(f): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Jesus christ * shocked grin I hate that word ,I can Hate you forever if you use that on me !
That your boyfriend needs some1 like me to torture ,after driving hot needle in his delicates "Na im body go tell am " Jeez i hate that word smiley You are so sensitive miss purple

Lol thats just me.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Funmmyastic:
We don't need to do that,let's just ignore them.Red pillars are misogynists,they are just hiding under the guise of redpill.You can not have a single conversation with them devoid of insults.And their redpill philosophy revolves around getting laid and that's just it.Leave them and let them do what makes them happy.They say women are scum and they can't do away with them,lol.Redpill does not tell them how to improve themselves but just sex,sex and sex.Why would you want to take a pill if you are not sick and this means redpill men seek refuge in their philosophy because they have heartbroken in one way or the other.A man that thinks marrying a lady between the age range of 19-22 does not have sense.No lady in her right senses will want to marry at such age bracket in this our era;what about her education and devising strategies of how she can earn her income for and by herself and not depending on her male counterparts?
So we don't need to indulge in such,they should continue painting all women black.
lmao. Misogyny is one big lie, there's nothing like misogyny.
It is just like the football match between Nigeria and India that ended 99-1, people believe in it but it's a very easy lie to debunk

5 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by danielistics(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
seriously it will be nice to see women taking their own pill, going their own way, maybe they'll realize that they are not as important as they think they are.

6 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by danielistics(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
Funmmyastic:
We don't need to do that,let's just ignore them.Red pillars are misogynists,they are just hiding under the guise of redpill.You can not have a single conversation with them devoid of insults.And their redpill philosophy revolves around getting laid and that's just it.Leave them and let them do what makes them happy.They say women are scum and they can't do away with them,lol.Redpill does not tell them how to improve themselves but just sex,sex and sex.Why would you want to take a pill if you are not sick and this means redpill men seek refuge in their philosophy because they have heartbroken in one way or the other.A man that thinks marrying a lady between the age range of 19-22 does not have sense.No lady in her right senses will want to marry at such age bracket in this our era;what about her education and devising strategies of how she can earn her income for and by herself and not depending on her male counterparts?
So we don't need to indulge in such,they should continue painting all women black.

you say redpoll don't talk about men improving themselves, you clearly don't know anything about redpill, start by reading ubunja piece titled ' choosing a girl'.

4 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Phenomenal16(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Nigerian exams and prolongment ,let it finish
I can wait to see " DETRUTH BY PHENO yes o grin since they wan scatter love live before coming of jesus So be it ,Dey Shud Be my guest Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

To your tent oh isreal grin grin grin
... Osheyyyy!!! !

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Phenomenal16(f): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
AstroG:

See this one that ah saw along College road,looking a village girl..

Babe,YOU NEED TOTAL UPGRADE cry cry
. y don't u allow God to use u upgrade me
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Phenomenal16:
. y don't u allow God to use u upgrade me

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nawa ooo. So much noise and no action. @Rekhina,what's holding you from righting? The time and energy you ve being wasting here should ve given you atleast 4pages by now.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Phenomenal16:
. . y don't u allow God to use u upgrade me
grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by cerpvad(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Rekhina:
Ur fat mum
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by LocalNietzsche: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
1. Take personal responsibility for your own life.
2. Do not falsify your life experience. That is speak the truth as best as you can.
3. Surround yourself by people who want the best for you not those that are convenient.
4. Bring the devil in you to light. That is tame the worst part of you and always be aware of it.
5. Knowledge no matter how bitter or sour is always better than ignorance.
6. Is never too late to realize you can be better. God always forgive. There is nothing you can do in this world that you are cannot be redeemed. The devil is somebody that denies redemption.
7. No matter how slow the movement is towards betterment, no matter how little the reward for doing good, no matter how isolating is speaking the truth, is always better than evil.
8. Do not let envy, bitterness and anger be your primary motivation. Integrate them and not suppress them.
Rekhina:
Who Will bell the Cat ?
Ladies need those lessons more than the empty guys here (Bittertruth) ,Because Female heartbreaks has been the ingredients of nigerian datingverse,

Menfolks will always say with pride" If i break a girls heart the angel will clap for me Vooooooooom ,he sleeps with your sister..Those Ideas are in their heads no matter how gentle they Are !
To sleep with your bestest friend is a worldcup trophy to each Guys here .
To connive with your jealous and naive sister is What is invoke in Naijamen's world!
,Anyways who said we cant write ours , instead of gossiping around NL seeking for celeb and the fortunate to trash ,

WOHSOEVA my kid sister blackivy29 i know you can write " Bittertruth with blackivy from Uroghana"
Ogbanjequeen Amatarasha! Yes you ! smiley y not change your Saturday palava to "Misinformation by Amatarasha"
Khia/khiaa i know it might suit you Just somfin like " Expose' on retardmales " All to liberate the Naive and the Old cargoes who will rather die in silence!

Aljman ,Uae
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
Martinez39 post

The hive are seeking to be united in writing their own "miseducations". This retaliation to curb or rival ubunja and to curb the liberation of men's minds is dead on arrival. What could they possibly write? grin cheesy

ABOUT THE LATEST WIGS AND HANDBAGS IN TOWN, AND HOW STINGY BROKE MEN DON'T GIVE THEM MONEY FOR THAT. cheesy
This is just a biased thing to say! Ubunja and his disciples are anti-feminist yet they chose to propagates the redpill and mgtow. Isn't it hypocrisy to be against feminism and applaud redpill?
They all hijack feminism threads and call us names and make fun of us and threaten us with no marriage bullcrap and your redpill movement you want to sail smoothly?

Ubunja the greatest misogynist is celebrated by men and you all call feminists man haters? You praise someone who call ladies hoes and frown when a guy is termed broke ass?

If miseducations were created for ladies I can swear on my ass that guys will troll and mock us and term us un-wife material.

Look at what romance section has been reduced to? A battle ground for gender war. A place were people ought to seek questions and great insightful answers on their love life is turned to a shaming section and gender war battleground. Shame though shame.

Cc: poccohantas,marialavina,ubunja, magnolia, Mjbolt,astroG, Martinez39,lillyval

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Nawa ooo. So much noise and no action. @Rekhina,what's holding you from righting? The time and energy you ve being wasting here should ve given you atleast 4pages by now.
I will wrong it when i have my own bizness grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / BREAKING: Nigerians Flood Twitter With Kemi Olunloyo Naked Photos / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.