Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (11682 Views)

Top 7 Best Anti-rape Device All Female Should Know / Every Female Should Have A Vibrator In 2020 During COVID 19 / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
...Y do you think so ? Am with 3kids already So thats not my concern ....

Hahaha. You have started grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. You have started grin
...Started with wat ? LIES or Selfishness?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
...Started with wat ? LIES or Selfishness?

The "children" part.
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Kingsteve(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
...Whats my reward for liking ur Dp photos 5times out of 7 grin grin angry
Hehe!
Your reward isn't farfetched!
Until we see...
grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Kingsteve(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
...Adim mma
I was busy ,just reading comments since my ban
You and ban are like 5 & 6.
Idi kwa notorious ooo
grin grin grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The "children" part.
...yes i have kids
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khiaa(f): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
1. Take personal responsibility for your own life.
2. Do not falsify your life experience. That is speak the truth as best as you can.
3. Surround yourself by people who want the best for you not those that are convenient.
4. Bring the devil in you to light. That is tame the worst part of you and always be aware of it.
5. Knowledge no matter how bitter or sour is always better than ignorance.
6. Is never too late to realize you can be better. God always forgive. There is nothing you can do in this world that you are cannot be redeemed. The devil is somebody that denies redemption.
7. No matter how slow the movement is towards betterment, no matter how little the reward for doing good, no matter how isolating is speaking the truth, is always better than evil.
8. Do not let envy, bitterness and anger be your primary motivation. Integrate them and not suppress them.

#6 I was always taught in church that God forgives all things except suicide, suicide was a one-way ticket to hell.

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
SisterFire:
...GQ i know the guy and i've been watching him.
Nice thread though
Mama tanks jare
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
khiaa:

#6 I was always taught in church that God forgives all things except suicide, suicide was a one-way ticket to hell.
Suicide

Which Reverend thought u that ?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by greencard: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:

If my is of hate and vengeance ubunjas ' is of vile and wrath against women .
U enjoyed his topic because u ar with dick
smiles ..I don't really know who the guy is, battle of the sexes, is not really my thing, I am MAN enough to know what I want I really don't need anyone to tell me any different .I'm only making a point
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Mama tanks jare
cheesy wink
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by SisterFire(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
greencard:
smiles ..I don't really know who the guy is, battle of the sexes, is not really my thing, I am MAN enough to know what I want I really don't need anyone to tell me any different .I'm only making a point
...because U are way responsible
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
greencard:
Thats nice!
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khiaa(f): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
Suicide

Which Reverend thought u that ?

All of them teach this because you are slapping Yah in the face when you take the precious life that Yah has given you. Think about it, if you murder someone you can ask Yah for forgiveness but if you murder yourself how can you ask for forgiveness if you are gone?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
khiaa:

All of them teach this because you are slapping Yah in the face when you take the precious life that Yah has given you. Think about it, if you murder someone you can ask Yah for forgiveness but if you murder yourself how can you ask for forgiveness if you are gone?
Freaky Cock and bull , every1 has rights to These things , u cant lither the earth with demons who constitute wickedness inconievance with useless zinjertropus and expect someone not to take his or her life when he or she has fought his or her soul out ,

I dont see anything wrong with it , i feel for people not that am suicidal
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
khiaa:

y not write about evil men do than suicide talks
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blackivy29:
i still can forget it. "Dont roll with kids" blackivy has suffered alot I wont answer tho. embarassed . Its to early to poison anyone.

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by khiaa(f): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Rekhina:
y not write about evil men do than suicide talks

Why don't you write about it since it concerns you so much.

4 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Martinez39(m): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2019
AstroG:
Oboy,see wetin Ubunja and Redpills movement that cause shocked shocked

Ubunja
Martinez
Jasoon
CAPSLOCKED

Make una run come oooh
Onwe ka odi. grin
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
As far as she is in nairaland am not writing Any Misinformation

TrY and Deactivate her and See Me Bring boys to their knees
Even this mumu that can't write a letter to her father wants to write miseducation too
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
All thos boys will infect your toilet with incurable plague known as jijivitois virum caused by extreme masturbation "

No doctor curez that
I feel like coming to that secondary school you attend with 4 mouth koboko

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 4:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I feel like coming to that secondary school you attend with 4 mouth koboko
This your Anti-amatarasha syndrome is unbecoming of you
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
This your Anti-amatarasha syndrome is unbecoming of you
Warn the she_male

4 Likes

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Warn the she_male
transgendered
She has a bigdick ? Lolz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
transgendered
She has a bigdick ? Lolz grin grin
Yes dear.... At least we agree on something...
O my someone with 2 or multiple evil spirits reasons the way she does
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Rekhina(f): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Amatarasha dick might be very big but she isnt that demonic

Btwy
Wont u like to bleep a transgendered ?
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
I pity you michelle ,so because he is in religious section he is of pureheart .
I know u are praying that ur boifriend repent from dehumanizing u ,while an American lady will send a bullet on an African polygamy dude
Dear rekhina, Martinez and I don't practice any Religion,we are atheists (People that don't believe in God )...
And also I am single and celibate,have been like this for a years.
I do focus on tangible things in my life. I trust my instinct to guide me in right choices when I am ready to date.
It's weak people that need miseducations, people without balls.. I do believe we are all capable of making right judgement and none of us ladies will be taking advantage of...

Sorry I spelt rekhina wrongly
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Rekhina:
Amatarasha dick might be very big but she isnt that demonic

Btwy
Wont u like to bleep a transgendered ?
Make him come bleep i go remove my dick use am flog am to 6ft grin grin

Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Even this mumu that can't write a letter to her father wants to write miseducation too
grin
U Are Pushing Me O modestbrowser the he_female
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Amatarasha(f): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:

U are pushing me ,Catching you is sacrosant mark my word angry
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
U are pushing me ,Catching you is sacrosant mark my word angry
I can only push u into a moving dangote truck
Re: Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS by keryj(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I can sense fire in you, why don't you do it?

I don't understand what this quote is all about

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerians Flood Twitter With Kemi Olunloyo Naked Photos / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.