Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun (134611 Views)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ann2012(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
OMG shocked Officer JB is on his way ooooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Ann2012:
OMG shocked Officer JB is on his way ooooo
Thanks for the update
what! e better be hospital ambulance oooooo! Larry u too much

1 Like

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by honest1992(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Kudos
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by arfezces: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
The siren should better not be officer jb, otherwise gobe go sele... anyway thanks for keeping us in mind...
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Hormohwumi(f): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
It should better be the ambulance ���
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
LarrySun:
...at least for now

This touched me. cry

It's all I can hold on to because the story doesn't seem like it will be a “happy ending” for the major parties involved.. Let me go and read Sunday update..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Oh my goodness.. That accident was really fatal, I can only hope that Maria doesn't lose the baby..

Could this be the point where the police led by Officer John Balewa come to the scene of the accident and recognizes Peter Black and Maria Black and then they'll both wake up to find themselves handcuffed to thier bed with police officer in their ward..

Or, they'll later be discovered in the hospital and a lousy nurse will call the police on them.. Well, I can only imagine..

BRAVO LARRYSUN..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jenifer007: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
Larry sun I have refreshed tire.... Please biko update.....Great man.....God bless you
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Due to the corona virus lockdown all update has been suspended till futher notice
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kelblaq(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hope Larrysun haven't been infected with the Coronavirus sha
Well I'm just thinking out loud..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Honorableabiodun: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oga larrysun where are you ooo
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by UnusualJhay(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Maria please don't die....

embarassed embarassed
I beg of you
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Larrysun, I hope you're good bro. Stay safe.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by solobenzo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
I hope you don't abandon this story nice write up bro
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2020
solobenzo:
I hope you don't abandon this story nice write up bro

He doesn't do that.. Am sure he won't do it now, he's got a reputation to keep..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2020
Removed

8 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by jenifer007: 8:49pm On May 03, 2020
Thank you Larry.... Welcome back
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2020
Alas, Maria is alive and the embryo is intact. Am glad Peter Black made it too..

I wonder what bad news Doctor Rukewe habours..

Yinka and Binta showed up, I think this is the point where Peter Black gets to know that Chief Salami has another enemy after the hit-and-run he did on Binta....

BRAVO LARRYSUN..
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2020
Solobenzo, come over here.. I told you..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Anigreat: 8:23am On May 04, 2020
shocked

After Yinka's confession to Peter Black, believe me, Peter Black, will forgive him, because he did that just to save his only sister, and peter black has been in that terrible condition before. Atleast when his mother was Sick assuming he saw such an opportunity, he would've grab it. Again he nearly lost his life one day for Officer Belewa that has sworn to be an enemy forever. Remembering that day Basket fell terribly sick, and Black has no option than to rush to pharmacy, the drugs were too costly and he was with no money to buy it, he picked one and run out of the shop, he was caught and beaten mercilessly, he was nearly burnt alive but not for Rhoda's intervention who cried and lied that peter is her only brother that they should spare him.

My only fear now is Doctor Rukewe seems when Black and Maria gets whole he will report them immediately.

But i see Yinka joining force with Peter to fight that evil man Chief Salami.. let's watch

Larrysun God bless you real good.

I'm appealing to you please always try to update on time, i know it is not easy with you, but just try if not for anything but for the sake of your fans here.

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Darejoe60: 7:27am On May 05, 2020
Keep it up Larry...God go make you bigger ...
Pls don't keep us in suspense with the update thanks man
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by A47yo(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2020
Just finished reading this story on Okadabooks platform, I am Speechless, what a World Class Masterpiece, Wow, Larry Sun, you are such a blessing to this generation. For people like me who can't wait for Sunday Updates, Simply visit Okadabooks.com and read the piece for just N500.
Looking forward to your next Work Sir �, God bless and increase You.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2020
Removed

10 Likes

Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by LarrySun(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2020
A47yo:
Just finished reading this story on Okadabooks platform, I am Speechless, what a World Class Masterpiece, Wow, Larry Sun, you are such a blessing to this generation. For people like me who can't wait for Sunday Updates, Simply visit Okadabooks.com and read the piece for just N500.
Looking forward to your next Work Sir �, God bless and increase You.
Thank you so much for your patronage. May God bless you abundantly! I'm really grateful.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by doctorexcel: 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2020
While reading this very update, I couldn't help but wonder..

When did Black have the time to do all these?

Did he know that he and his friend were going to be at war in future??

Did he know that John Balewa was going to try and bring him down?

Too many thoughts flowing right now.. Too many..
Peter Black is very smart.. I think he is smartness personified..

BRAVO LARRYSUN...
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by pelvicky(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2020
Great stuff
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2020
good work Larry
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2020
Today is coming to an end in few minutes.. It seems Larrysun will not show up today.
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Ann2012(f): 7:09am On May 18, 2020
Oga Larry, how far na?
Hope you're good?
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Davidzy23(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
Boss Larry... Hope all is well sir? I kept on refreshing the page for update but no update... oh no..
Re: Black Maria: Legends A Story By LarrySun by Kaycee9242(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2020
no show

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (35) (Reply)

THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / The contract / Unrequited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.