Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (39149 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by kaywhy09(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
May God make my gold show anyway.

Either he make me gold to be dug or provide gold for me to dig. I so desire gold oh Lord! sad

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by smeag0l(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is abuja itself not a fake town? A town where there is no tangible thriving enterprise and where people that drive exotic cars and live in expensive houses have no jobs except for the fact that they're close to some cronies in govt.
AwkaetitiBabe:
They crawling all over Abuja. Very fake human beings... Driving cars and still tell u Dem broke. Meet and next thing they downloading broke stories.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Ebonyventures22: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol... Gold digger everywhere.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Bizibi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No. When it comes to matters of the heart, I'm still vulnerable.
where una dey see guys like that in abj,
thank goodness I roll with guys with common sense. Una dey see people sha.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Tyche(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:
Another thing I do now is I don't touch women anymore. I think when you don't touch a woman, you'll have more power over her and she will respect you more.

Abegi
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nat404: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tyche:

Abegi
You need common sense.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Osobi32(m): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Abuja guys are too fake! Everyone is forming executive.

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by uboma(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

This same shit happened to me. Bro nothing like a disguise of being broke. Its the loyal woman we want and we must keep subjecting them thru the brokenness test.

The loyalty of a woman after all is her preservanve during trying times of a man

First timers, when they get so inquisitive, I tell them I am a Farmer or a Teacher. Their interest drops faster than water poured into the basket

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Mypeople2(m): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Wait, am I in Alice The Wonderland? I have never seen a girl giving a guy money before in my life. Woman give you N10,000....she go collect 2million from you las Las.Dem dey exist?

6 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by onadana: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
They crawling all over Abuja. Very fake human beings... Driving cars and still tell u Dem broke. Meet and next thing they downloading broke stories.

90% of Abuja guys live fantasy lives and are into one scam or another,yahoo yahoo,visa scam etc

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Ikpongiton: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
healthserve:

I dey always dey feel your vibe. You're just too real. No man fit do you wayo as you don see we men finish. In fact, you now na small man
no mind her oo!na mouth she de make.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2019
Of course, they are.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Mart1994(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Who else has noticed the thread is swarming with these 30+ sex starved evening newspapers?

grin

On a more serious note, yes I agree, there are male goldiggers too... Have seen them with my eyes.

But coming from another angle, these ladies should be blamed, because they prefer to believe lies than the truth...

tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

True, and it's only girls that sees marriage as a fulfillment or an escape from whatever they are running from, will fall for that marriage future BS,

One time I called a guy broke, he said "nah just that business has been at a standstill for months now" I said "it means the same thing, you're DEAD BROKE going on months now", he was so angry that had it been he is white, he would have turned red in the face and puke, lmao cheesy
There's actually a difference between being 'Dead Broke' and having financial difficulties due to a wrong business move.

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mart1994:
Who else has noticed the thread is swarming with these 30+ sex starved evening newspapers?

grin

On a more serious note, yes I agree, there are male goldiggers too... Have seen them with my eyes.

But coming from another angle, these ladies should be blamed, because they prefer to believe lies than the truth...

tongue
How did you arrive at their ages?

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
uboma:

First timers, when they get so inquisitive, I tell them I am a Farmer or a Teacher. Their interest drops faster than water poured into the basket

Hahahahaha. You go wound person o

1 Like

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by generationz(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
Apple2:
If you feel u like him and u noticed he is broke niggar trying to fit in, how about u seat him down and tell him whats up and offer him better opportunities like trying to help him find a job, do little business. Advice him to find a job and u will be willing to support him, tell him how its totally degrading it is if he doesn't stop relying on people
After talking to him, watch out if u av not won a real man to ursef, stop complaining, after-all u met him bcus u thought he is of a good standard, so how about u help him fix himself and see if u wont be the one winning.
I wonder if it makes a woman happy to ridicule a man when she knows she can actually try fix him.

I was once in that shoe of bin broke and not that i intentionally did it,No, things went bad for me and all i needed was help, and honestly if a woman had ran into me during that period to help me find myself again? I would av rather die than not Love and marry her. Tho my babe that yr was on a cool cash but i refused to open up to her bcus i av seen how she judge people who re broke, infact i had to break up with her immediately things went bad for me bcus i didn't want her to mock me or dump me, i had to leave. Till today she's wondering why i left her that yr

I must tell u women who re single and comfortable, use ur position help a Guy out there, a guy u av seen that can make it if they help him then watch if he wont stick with u.. Thou some or alot of niggars are so ungrateful and lazy but don't be discouraged. God bless us all

Seems you read the post backwards.
The man isn't interested in any job all he wants is to leech off any rich babe he can find.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
smeag0l:
Is abuja itself not a fake town? A town where there is no tangible thriving enterprise and where people that drive exotic cars and live in expensive houses have no jobs except for the fact that they're close to some cronies in govt.
You know that's not true. There are many businesses here. We having thriving markets where people make money legitimately.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bizibi:
where una dey see guys like that in abj,
thank goodness I roll with guys with common sense. Una dey see people sha.
Well, they everywhere. You simply lucky wink
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
havilla:
wow, am in Abuja and one just asked me this question this afternoon lol.

One asked me some weeks back if I could borrow him money and when I said I didnt have he has stopped talking calling me a friend of convenience God help us in this town.
Saw you recently, how are you? Longest time.

Infact I'll start faking it until I make it. Being real doesn't even eep. I will show him fake debit and ask him to wait for credit alert grin grin oma wait ju.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
"Men are gold diggers too": That is a news.. Let's get informed!!

" Women are gold diggers" : That is not a news, they call it 'setting standards' ..!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by marvelous000: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
looking up on this thread, all i see is the conglomeration of indignant lot wailing on matter that is on the miniscule. this is a classic irony of one crying more than the bereaved. if they wail with this zest, what will they have men who've been seething their disapprobation since immemorial do; run amuck and bash skulls

Please save us the quibble, and the banal theatrical display of emotion. it's insipid.

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by smeag0l(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
I've tried it before too. There was this period I told a girl that I worked in a construction company that paid me 50k per month and she started taking me for granted since then. And this girl is a pastor's daughter and a choristers in church. Nigerian ladies really need to look beyond physical/material things to get a good man. Majority of dem abuja guys are fake. I only know of a few real ones and they work with oil companies and stay in asokoro and maitama.
healthserve:

This same shit happened to me. Bro nothing like a disguise of being broke. Its the loyal woman we want and we must keep subjecting them thru the brokenness test.

The loyalty of a woman after all is her preservanve during trying times of a man

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Dinho20(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
"HMMMM"

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Biingoo:
I'm different. Try me
You in Abuja? Why do I feel you someone I've met who simply wanna troll me for no reason angry
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
truthsayer009:

It's normal and that is the mantra. They invested a lot in such lifestyle because it still takes some effort to actually look rich.

1. They drive a good car, Benz preferably.
2. They live in a good rented apartment in urban areas.
3. They use the latest iPhone.
4. They dress quite well.

So when they meet you, you are already gassed and fall in love. They they hit you with my business needs some loans etc

By then, you are already in love, so...

Lol It seems you are one of them..
Abuja boys undecided
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
marvelous000:
looking up on this thread, all i see is the conglomeration of indignant lot wailing on matter that is on the miniscule. this is a classic irony of one crying more than the bereaved. if they wail with this zest, what will they have men who've been seething their disapprobation since immemorial do; run amuck and bash skulls

Please save us the quibble, and the banal theatrical display of emotion. it's insipid.

Baba use English everyone understands. Youve ended up saying nothing.

5 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Tyche(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nat404:
You need common sense.

Lmao! Look into the mirror sissy boy
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
smeag0l:
I've tried it before too. There was this period I told a girl that I worked in a construction company that paid me 50k per month and she started taking me for granted since then. And this girl is a pastor's daughter and a choristers in church. Nigerian ladies really need to look beyond physical/material things to get a good man. Majority of dem abuja guys are fake. I only know of a few real ones and they work with oil companies and stay in asokoro and maitama.
I think if she loves you truly, she won't mind your financial status.
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Baba don't sugarcoat it. It's digging for gold. This people don't care if u have just 100k,they'll stylishly take it from you.
just 100k grin
Babe e be like say, we should connect o shocked
This is not gold digging...

This is gold searching tongue
Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
A friend of a family friend was scammed with such ingenuity. These Island guys (like 3) would rent an apartment. Share a big ride. They know their target market. They pick you out with good convo and financial distractions.

Within a week of talking, the guy would invite you to join him on his week long business trip to Dubai. In Dubai, he would give you money to shop daily while he goes for his "business meeting"

In your mind, you are having the time of your life. On due date, you return to 9ja. He will probably take you to another trip to S/Africa. Rinse & repeat. 1 month later, he would make a wonderful call in your presence where business would crumble or he need a huge sum to sort out something. His mood changes & in your sympathy, you offer to help loving boyfriend.

That is how, he will collect 10/15 million from you. You have seen him discuss business and hustle nd taken you on holidays so you think he is real. He probably spent 3 million on you. Now he is a profit of 13 million. When next you visit, you will see another guy in the house..

Someone that actually went through the hassles to take you to Dubai, the S/Africa probably deserves to take 10/13 Million from you. He's not poor & that Investment might be a bad debt. Imagine meeting 3 ladies & spending 3Million each to ease their traveling.

BRO It's a lot of risk. Don't forget most ladies on this Island only look rich too, they really do not have money in the bank .

9 Likes

Re: "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience by healthserve(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
smeag0l:

They will keep good men and fall for the boys they will end up sponsoring. Don't feel bad ditching them. Their bad attitude is a direct pointer that things won't auger well in the future

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / My Wife And Side Chic / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.