Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? (29089 Views)

The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by apholaryn: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
placeofallure:
The same relative wants his son to come stay with me now and I declined. I don't want anymore of his trouble.
God go bless u more as u declined... very useless people

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by donoro(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
adewest1999:
Jollof rice Don finish......for wedding wey I trek go
grin cheesy ha that thing they pain die grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
I feel like my brain has an eraser for hurtful memories because I can barely remember hurt only the now.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by babtoundey(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2019
A lecturer in my department Mrs Benson B. called me into her office just to tell me " You are garbage in garbage out"

The fact that the statement came from a lecturer who once insisted I had never attended her class even though I was always in class, it still stung me like bee and nearly delt a brutal blow to my self-esteem.

Through out my stay in school I avoided the woman like plague (that she is to me). And each time I remember that moment she made that utterance it is an understatement to say " I HATE HER"

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by oyeb15: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
When a good friend yab me on phone to stop going to peoples houses without their permission just because i went to check on him in their family house cos i dont know his whereabout and his phone unavailable.

I drove like 45min ,i nearly got lost cos i couldn't remember their house and did not even see him but left a msg ,all for him to call and yab me 2hrs later to mind my busness and hung.

I still care for him though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Bellotelli: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
My cousin called me a THIEF when i told him how much he was owing me. I've forgiven him even if he never paid back. But i will never forget because he never contributed a dime to my education despite my many act of benevolence to him, and i was going through a very tough time in school. Each time i flash back to that same period i always feel like doing something bad to him. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Gideoniteprime4: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2019
someone telling me sorry when i`m trying to be strong cry cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by gesoilo(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2019
Count on me. undecided
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by jumpmasta(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2019
KVN1:
Well... can't remember anyone telling me any, but I remember telling my ex who initially ,was very nice to me but eventually started acting funny that,"hope you understand it has been only you in this relationship from day one"..

I saw the pains and shame in her eyes..

NB: I still don't feel any remorse.

Share yours.
My Ex told me that " My mates are in Maiduguri battling Bokoharam and am here forming hard man. Those words hit me hard. Months after I was drafted to NE to battle BHT.. I still bare the fragment injury marks. Thankfully I am Alive to God's glory and to her shame

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by marostan(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2019
KVN1:
if you were doing those, I don't think you'd have time to reply..
#SavageResponse

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Mariangeles(f): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Fidelismaria:
When my mother told me she doesn't care about me

and won't suffer for me

that she has her own life to live
Forgive her cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by islandmoon: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2019
pcguru1:
Hmmm can't think of any, I'm mostly the one to say painful things to people esp if it's the truth. I have a terrible mouth

one of our staff was trying to drop hot water in a large pot from the cooker and she staggered with the hot water, so I said to her, if you want to fall, fall apart! she was so mad.

one of our staffs once told me because I was the CEO brother and we had a misunderstanding, in his words he said " pikin wey dem carry for shoulder no dey know say journey far" I didn't understand his words then, but few years later I left my brother company to seek employment elsewhere after my education and boom!!! I remembered his words, he was right!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by jimcaddy(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2019
She once told me that "I agreed to date you because i thought that you had money". And that "I will never accept you back even if you become the president of this country". Felt so pained...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by MiaB(f): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2019
too many to type

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by KVN1(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2019
not like that sweetie
kaziblake:
You are very mean.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by JayPeeOham: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2019
I can't remember someone saying any hurtful words to me physically but I can still remember a text message from my Ex.

My EX texted me saying: "........MEN ARE USUALLY HUMBLE WHEN THEY'RE NOTHING AND SHE REGRET THE DAY SHE MET ME".......and I broke up with her coz of that statement even though I never told her!

In addition, I seriously am of the opinion that there are some words that shouldn't be used for some kinda people in one's life no matter how angry you maybe. Imagine someone you've eaten in the same plate, sharing bed space with, or clothes, even shared the bathroom self coming out to say some really painful words to you coz of one disagreement or the other.

To me, it's even better to fight as in real combat with a friend than to exchange some hurtful words that might never be forgotten.

just saying though!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2019
"I am not interested in being friends with you, as she has too many friends already" the thing hit me cry However, I am grateful that she told me, instead of ghosting me. We are still friends on Facebook sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2019
creepsyme:
May God help you.

Wait o, Its only for people that need to hear the truth, I dont just talk loosely but sometimes some harsh truth needs to be said. When I was younger people will tell me the harsh truth, but this era everyone wants to be cuddled

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Mariangeles(f): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2019
profxtova:
He pointed a gun at me in anger and forced me out of the house.... He called me "good for nothing"
It happened Over 10years ago... We've reconciled actually... But I still remember it like yesterday...
He is my Dad
Try to forgive and let go .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Mariangeles(f): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2019
Salamanderoffai:
When my dad told me I would die inside toilet grin he later apologized for it Sha my papa get bad mouth normally grin
I hope say you no take am resemble am ... undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by pyrex23(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
Someone telling me That am useless!!! its very annoying to me.

How can someone that God has created be useless or good for nothing. God didn't create any use less things.

because after his creation he bless the works of his hands

Same here bruh

You can call me all sorts of words but not useless..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Mariangeles(f): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2019
oyeb15:
When a good friend yab me on phone to stop going to peoples houses without their permission just because i went to check on him in their family house cos i dont know his whereabout and his phone unavailable.

I drove like 45min ,i nearly got lost cos i couldn't remember their house and did not even see him but left a msg ,all for him to call and yab me 2hrs later to mind my busness and hung.

I still care for him though.
Don't let that stop you from caring for others.
By doing that, you could save a life .

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by TruthHurts100: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2019
KVN1:
Well... can't remember anyone telling me any, but I remember telling my ex who initially ,was very nice to me but eventually started acting funny that,"hope you understand it has been only you in this relationship from day one"..

I saw the pains and shame in her eyes..

NB: I still don't feel any remorse.

Share yours.

You don't have sense.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by kaziblake(f): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2019
KVN1:
not like that sweetie
Okay.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2019
islandmoon:

one of our staff was trying to drop hot water in a large pot from the cooker and she staggered with I hot water, so I said to her, if you want to fall, fall apart! she was so mad.

one of our staffs once told me because I was the CEO brother and we had a misunderstanding, in his words he said " pikin wey dem carry for shoulder no dey know say journey far" I didn't understand his words then, but few years later I left my brother company to seek employment elsewhere after my education and boom!!! I remembered his words, he was right!

I would never say such in your scenario, I only say harsh words when someone that is not in tune with reality or giving excuses. I'm in a managerial position somewhat so I have to be brash or these soft generations of ours won't stand a chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Charis15(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2019
My ex told my dad and I quote "I know God is the giver of Children but she can never have a child"
Well God who is the giver of Children proved him wrong and gave me mine. I will still have more.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Xclusiveme: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2019
''You always behave childish'' I seriously don't like that word

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Shhhh01(f): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2019
KVN1:

GBAM
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by classicalbenson(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
my ex said am a nice guy!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by freemi(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2019
KVN1:

choi. . .
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2019
The most painful word was when a Lady called me on the street and told me that she Like my teeth,i was shocked and asked that what is special in the teeth...

She said it's her best colour deep yellow

I was like ROCK OF AGES SWEAR FOR HER,LET HER HANG HERSELF ON TREE ....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by IPO1(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2019
illitrate:

Some slaps just make me cum

You never cum blood na im cause am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her! / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / I Hate My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.