Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex (54054 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by fortunechy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
The girl is right by saying u ain't man enough cuz if u are, u wouldn't have come to this platform asking what u will do whilst what u should have done is there staring at you
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Candycrushy(f): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
zedman1:
I'm telling you, maybe it's the way he presented the issue but a lot of good guys go through the same scenario. You know she's bad and a wh*re but she keeps using her tricks to reassure you that she loves you. You're hurt, yet you just keep hanging there hoping she'll change. Most times such girls are very beautiful (to everyone, not just to you), and usually from poor homes, they request/beg alot and are highly materialistic. She wouldn't let you go and you can't let go either. Only guys who have been in this shoe will understand. I was there once, but got married to a "not-too- pretty woman" with a very good heart in the end. I swear she saved my life.
What a happy ending...its just so sad that most girls throw out priceless jewels ignorantly.
God help us...

3 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by seangy4konji: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
U r still asking us??
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by yanix: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
End d relationship nw,going ahead wit d introduction,wud only do u more harm Dan good,a leopard can Neva Change its spot,
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by yanix: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
End d relationship NW,going ahead wit d introduction wud only do u more harm Dan good,can a leopard change its spot?
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Progress62(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
Dear op, I think the girl is right about you. You are not man enough certainly.
how did you know Tacha? tell us
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Progress62(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

Worse she told him that I'm not good at all when it comes to eat the apple.
Can a wife to be can act in such way?
But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.
Should I continue with this? My fellow brother
oga did I hear you well? you said your cup is full, are you the offender?
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Shhhh01(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
femi4:
I have catched her shocked
u r evil. grin
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Emmahunk(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is type of post NL mods easily publish and move to FP. What a shame.
O/P your grammar sucks but you being too weak to take a decision that even the weakest of men would have taken long before now, sucks even more.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Stargner: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Moganajoe:

The thing be say if him marry the girl one day him drive pass in gate from the wife frustration

If na that one, e still better o!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Oras: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stop fooling yourself. Do the needful please.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Stargner: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Japaa X 3 grin

Lol
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by kunyeo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.

From your poor English, the girl is probably right!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Halo22: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Grammar has really suffered hmmmm..... Anyways what is my own, English is a borrowed language.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Lugianostar(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is that Ashawo kobokobo that you are referring as your so called Fiancee !!!!

You are a big joker of our time
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by willybaby(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
Dear op, I think the girl is right about you. You are not man enough certainly.
bross u so so right imagine op asking us when he should b telling us she's out already
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Legendguru: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Leave her
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by MedicH: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
The way I see black monkeys castigating the op over his English language fluency is making me think if Nigerians are actually cursed.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
I think its karma.

I am sure she is one of your numerous girlfriends only you like her more for whatever reason. That's why you don't have the balls to leave.

I am certain if it were a faithful girl you were dating, you will be doing exactly what she is doing now.

Carry your cross biko.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by MrDoGood(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
femi4:
I have catched her shocked
But hope u understood the message. Cos that's more important than the error you're stressing.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Patosky4U: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
The person wey do this op strong goannn!!!

Na this kind sissy all this feminist d like to the rub their head
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by naijadrivablog: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
ITbomb:
You still dey call am Fiancee?

OSITA2love, quit NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont come here to write when she destroys your life.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by okorie3: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guy, go and learn how to eat the apple jar. Stop making us waste valuable data. undecided
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Orgym(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
The post of some people on Nairaland make me understand that Buhari is not the only clueless animal in the zoo. Some are as stupid as a man who catch his wife on bed with another man but can only run to Nairaland to seek advice in what to do. my brother you can't enjoy that bitch alone. Go ahead and marry her. Ode!!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by jesus247(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wake up from ur slumber
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Boatswain: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wetin this one dey talk

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by noisy45(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chuks9000:
Later we will crucify PMB for lack of ...
You have said her cup is full, so what rotten question are you asking again?
If her cup is full, then do what you need to do!

What do you mean by "I have catch..."?

From one guy to another?

Both of you are just plain stupid.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Jombom: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sir, I am not sorry to say you are an idiot. It matters little if this is a script or it actually happened.

OSITA2love:
undecided

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by JayBasic(m): 12:16am On Sep 28, 2019
; angry

Too many man pvssies on NL dese days
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Odogwudike2: 1:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by kindkingsley: 5:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Continue...nah ppl like u naim vote for bubu so
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by rflamz230(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2019
Shae na me won tell you how water enter inside coconut ahbi... Be asking a question you already got the answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / 70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.