Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex (53814 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour / "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by vinceobe: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=Itsmedozie post=82606893][/quote]

Wrong: I have catched her....

Right: I have caught her......

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by ssogundele(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
To this op, my response is go to a full length mirror and look at yourself and tell me what you saw then I'll give you my response! Otiko!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by citruslimited(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
My dear be very careful about girls,

That's why I don't advice any guy to enguage in any form of sexual a fare with any lady no matter what she may seem to you.

Despite the fact that she has stepped on your toes severally you are still attached to her.

And that because you have had a taste of her honey pot!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Norabay(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
MedicH:

If op is ur bro, will this same trash be ur advice?
Are you the op? sorry the girl has use your head.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Lorentino12: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Damfostopper(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Still calling her your fiance after all these signs mmakes me wonder if your under a spell........ That thing deserved a bitch tag...... Stay with her at ur own peril
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by MedicH: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
Norabay:
Are you the op? sorry the girl has use your head.

Lol not possible. I'm well smarter and built.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by nikz(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
femi4:
I have catched her shocked
Me sef my cups is full for the guy's lingua
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Skmoda(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

grin
Thank God you are quiet on this one... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by biggie73(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
A bullet is targeted at you- you either dodge or acknowledge it. I wish you well.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Itsmedozie: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
vinceobe:

Wrong: I have catched her....

Right: I have caught her......

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Amalekki: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP abeg don't mind these yeye Nairaland people insulting your beautiful fiancee. There is love in sharing. Your fiancee is a caring soul aka animashaun in Yoruba (someone that is not stingy). The good thing is that when you get married & she gets home late or starts making frequent business/work/family obligation trips you won't have to worry as you already know she's just helping out one of her ex bfs. Nothing to worry about since you are not a mumu by nature.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by princeakinola1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bro do the needful,200 broken relationship is better than half broken marriage
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Moganajoe: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stargner:
You should thank God for these revelations. Japaa!
The thing be say if him marry the girl one day him drive pass in gate from the wife frustration
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by mamaafrik(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mr. Odenson and sons
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Lekan1o1: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
MedicH:
Marry a non Virgin at your own risk

Exactly what I tell my neighbor everyday, Nigerian gals have become something else, they enjoy cheating
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by obibob2020(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
We all are here calling the guy all sort of names. If you really find out what your girlfriend does behind you, i don't think if any of us will get married. Before you met that girl you are currently dating, she has dated several guys. The memory of those guys she once dated will keep lingering in her brain. If you really want to test the faithfulness of your girlfriend, then create a new account on facebook or other social media, ask her out. Then you will know if actually we all are not victims of cheats. Or probably add her with a foreign number. Then you will know that you are not the only person sleeping with your girlfriend or wife. Even these days, married women cheats more than single women.

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Dkyz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
femi4:
I have catched her shocked

grin grin grin I sight am self.... Calm down
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by rakabuba001(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guy run for ya life, to avoid a thread like this in the future
"I caught my wife pants down with her Ex what should I do"

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by MedicH: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Exactly what I tell my neighbor everyday, Nigerian gals have become something else, they enjoy cheating

They love their boyfriend more than their husband because truly they love the ex boyfriend but couldn't marry him because he was struggling with economy. If u marry such, na gbese

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by rakabuba001(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
obibob2020:
We all are here calling the guy all sort of names. If you really find out what your girlfriend does behind you, i don't think if any of us will get married. Before you met that girl you are currently dating, she has dated several guys. The memory of those guys she once dated will keep lingering in her brain. If you really want to test the faithfulness of your girlfriend, then create a new account on facebook or other social media, ask her out. Then you will know if actually we all are not victims of cheats. Or probably add her with a foreign number. Then you will know that you are not the only person sleeping with your girlfriend or wife. Even these days, married women cheats more than single women.
Its quite different when you know
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Lekan1o1: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
MedicH:

They love their boyfriend more than their husband because truly they love the ex boyfriend but couldn't marry him because he was struggling with economy. If u marry such, na gbese

True, if u marry any gal that have tasted a lot if dick before marriage.. There is 95% chance sh3 is going to cheat u.
If u like do her like a horse.
She still won't be satisfied because she is used to tasting varieties..

God pls epp us!!

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Happyguy201: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

Worse she told him that I'm not good at all when it comes to eat the apple.
Can a wife to be can act in such way?
But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.
Should I continue with this? My fellow brother

To slap and beat this foolish Op just dey hungry me
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by babaireti(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.
May be your ENGLISH is driving her naught
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by fadamekus(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
ITbomb:
You still dey call am Fiancee?
NO MIND THE GUY NA OTU A.K.A(TO...TO )
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by joshrare(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
Dear op, I think the girl is right about you. You are not man enough certainly.

A confirmed guy spotted there....no time
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by joshrare(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
fadamekus:
NO MIND THE GUY NA OTU A.K.A(TO...TO )
He's worse than that!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
ITbomb:
You still dey call am Fiancee?
His stupidity is indeed ASTRONOMICAL.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Arckeen: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by aoofbeautifulme(f): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

Haha
You still need advice after all this you laid down
My brother use your head not social media
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by jasman1: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
What a foool’s question! Go to “Foools Forums “young man
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by MisterGrace: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stop been a fool. Cut all ties with her and break up now. I said break up with her now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / I Love Older Men! / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.