Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex (53820 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour / "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by HARRO55: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Heartbreak ain't easy but you got to move on swiftly.

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by micflo28(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
You submission is distorted, but from what i can make out of this, you need to quit this unhappy relationship now before you commit marriage to it. You are very unhappy and that is not good.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by franchasng: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
TwentyOnePilots:
This is not true, it's just FigmentofHisImagination!!! Op is Stupid or trying to be Stupid!!! Radarada angry angry
Honestedly Nairaland is cooked up storieses to keeping people talking talking on this forums. Which kind of man is saw his finances cheatings with other menses and still forgiven her and be asking questions instead of quitted with her immediate angry angry
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by KingMicky3286: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

Worse she told him that I'm not good at all when it comes to eat the apple.
Can a wife to be can act in such way?
But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him

I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.
Should I continue with this? My fellow brother

You can buy another cup since you knew that your cup was filled.

Why asking us for advice?
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Euegene100001: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
don’t marry who u can’t trust better run now .what do I even know I’m not married self but bro as long as u are not married to her yet u can’t say she cheated on u grin
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Mryacks: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.

Anything to do with an ex is a no-no!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by badonkadonk: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

Hoping that she would change part got me laughing..

Many times caught, and yet you hope she would change....
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by mrsfavour(f): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
A very weak man. A girl is controlling you , humm .

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by efeski(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
Dear op, I think the girl is right about you. You are not man enough certainly.

I think say na only me get this opinion

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Which mod pushed these shit to front page? Nairaland has turned to something else. My dear brother sha don't commit suicide. Just take a relationship break and love yourself first or better still you can go to hell for being an ass of a man and a clumsy sissy.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by emezuo17: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

. Your death is near if you go ahead with the marriage but of a truth, you are a very weak boy not yet a man. If IAM related to you, I wouldn't waste time deleting you from my family life.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by biggz82: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Your head no correct
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by VicM6: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
I agreed with this.
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by ZinoFasisi: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

Sincerely, I think u should marry her, u deserve such a wonderful woman.

I don't why people would see poison and still ask people "should i drink this poison". Just the poison and leave us Alone please
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by alizma: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

Who be your follow brother?
If you don want to die young better change lane. That girl no be for you

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Reelmii: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
omo see brother wey mumu

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by ledaman: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
You be Mumu I swear!

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by wisdom042(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lol you don't need anyone to tell she is not d right woman for you.

Brother no go marry woman with pity o cos u go suffer

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=Itsmedozie post=82606893][/quote]
See your mouth!!!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by TemmyT002(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bros, gbe body e
Wrong woman
Alert! Alert!
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by ceejay80s(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
I am very sure u are the ex he is talking about....
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
This man deserve to be given first class mugu certificate
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Agugbadin: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stop now rather than waiting till the wedding day like we saw few weeks back when the groom found similar things like this and on the wedding day he disgraced the lady and said he is no longer going to marry her. One thing I must let you know is that Nigerian women and black women in general are very deceitful and deceptive, If I start telling you stories, I am sure I will have more that 23 real life stories of deception perpetrated by these women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by fof1: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

WHAT USELESS DEFEATIST QUESTIONS? WHEN UR CUP OR HER CUPS IS FULL. GET HER TO D POINT OF HER REALIZATION OF HER LLS ON THIS HER USELESS MEMORY LANE WITH HER EXES AND IF SHE IS ADAMANT, CUT OFF AND END D RELATIONSHIP IMMEDIATELY. SHE IS SOAKED IN MEMORY LUST OF D FLESH. SPIRITUAL FUCKING IN HER DREAMS...
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Make una leave am maybe he's in love.men that blindly and stupidly fall in love no be man enough.mtchew

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Give me her contact let me help you talk to her! Oga japaa

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Avast(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

Who is your fellow brother. Your cup is not full yet. Continue
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
I get really pissed when a full grown adult that knows what he wants for himself turn around n asked people for opinion on how to leave his life isn't that absurd !if i may ask all this people u seek advice from are they the one's living ur life for you.God has open ur eyes to see the type of girl u want to spend d rest of ur life with n u here still contemplating on what to do until she's brings them to ur home bfore u decide !anyways wish u well �
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by livebyday(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

Where is she from?
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Mrnakeina(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
femi4:
I have catched her shocked

This one no well
Person wan get high BP, u de look English.

@OP when God exposes disloyalty in your camp. Man up and do the needful!
There's no separation in marriage
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by rainmoredays: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank God the good old nairaland is back, see the number of pages. Not those useless Instagram pictures those yeye mods wey pushing to the front page
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by lomprico(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chuks9000:
Later we will crucify PMB for lack of ...
You have said her cup is full, so what rotten question are you asking again?
If her cup is full, then do what you need to do!

What do you mean by "I have catch..."?

From one guy to another?

Both of you are just plain stupid.

lol, maybe he wants us to sip from.the cup so that it will be empty again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Love Older Men! / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.