Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex (53819 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour / "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Jerysinx(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Maureen God bless you for helping me know all of you girls out there are Slutty vipers and booty calls...what you did to me with Timothy only God will forgive you!
Olosho full time
Have a nice life
And as for you Mumu... You still dey call am fiancee? I can't help you!

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by KingWarri: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
areee:
Dear op, I think the girl is right about you. You are not man enough certainly.
grin
Woooooooo tongue
Savage!!

Best comment of the day

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Love Older Men! / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.