Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (43880 Views)

The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by jaystar(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Anything that comes for free is always dangerous.
Free pu**y, free problems
Flee... My brother, flee undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Okoroawusa: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Gerrard59:
In my first year in the university, a lass came visiting for assignment purpose and I offered her food and drinks. Few minutes after consumption, she started acting seductively by pulling down her jeans which showed her panties and was using her breasts to caress my shoulder. Naturally, my d!ck rose but my mind drifted to the reason why I'm in school and the promise I made to my family as I was comfortably taken care of. What will they say if I perform poorly? Knowing full well that the first year is extremely important for a university student, I rushed up the assignment and told her to go as it was getting late.

During my third year, I read an article which listed womanising as the number one reason most students couldn't make a first class. Who knows if I had womanised, what would my grades had look like? shocked
Bro, you slept with a girl once is not womanizing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by YorubaNinja: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Her number still Deh my brother grin.. Thank God for restraint o lol

Wa gbayi joor! cool
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by 40secondsguy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Wow wow wow, I made frotpage
I dedicate this front-page to

Seun
My late father
My dogs
My boss
All Christians on Nairaland
My entire family
All PDP members
All APC members
All university students

Everybody reading this

We made it

Kpa!
undecided

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
cry cry cry cry cry Just dont want to remember what Sex has put me sad sad... Its very hard to forgive myself oo...but i gat to forgive my Self and move on

#So Sad angry sad

HIV?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by amosrich(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
The Holy bible records how a handsome youngman Joseph was tempted by his master's wife and how he didn't fall but fled

Who knows, there might be several other Josephs here on Nairaland, let's here your experiences. I have personally tempted someone before, but he fell flat, its as if he was already looking for me

But I have personally passed several other temptations. Share your story, no lies o
Hmmmm...I have even escaped a girl who tore my boxers..I felt like Joseph the dreamer that day..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

I asked first. Hope it feels so good when your nipples are fondled?
Oniranu. Mscheeeeeeeew
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Oniranu. Mscheeeeeeeew
Jeki kingreign waa la obo e

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Gabson001(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
I remember the year 2016 when my big sister brought her friend's younger sister our house
funny enough I slept in a room with that girl for good 3 days
nothing happened
despite her Changing her clothes in my presence
but I regret after she left sha
I hated myself for letting her go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by xcelentattitude(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
I took my time to read all the post one after the other so I can know the different angles through which sexual temptation can come - to know the warning signs and also learn to read and identify the handwriting on the wall.

Experience is the best teacher they say, but I don't want to ever have to learn from my own experience.

Holy Spirit my life is now officially in your care, help me keep it.

*sighs*

things dey happen o

19 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Burgerlomo: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
The Holy bible records how a handsome youngman Joseph was tempted by his master's wife and how he didn't fall but fled

Who knows, there might be several other Josephs here on Nairaland, let's here your experiences. I have personally tempted someone before, but he fell flat, its as if he was already looking for me

But I have personally passed several other temptations. Share your story, no lies o

Maybe the owner of this forum might be the other Joe, but as for me it's only God in his infinity mercy who can forgive me for the one I fell yakara to. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have o h ... But go gist am later..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Maybe the owner of this forum might be the other Joe, but as for me it's only God in his infinity mercy who can forgive me for the one I fell yakara to. cool
Your brother's wife?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by 8stargeneral: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
yes uncountable
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by kelvinovie25(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Honestly I have never been in this condition in my life, am a handsome guys, I used to like women alot, but I dropped those old ways and I devoted to the things of God, thanks to my current location north, so I have grown alot in my spiritual life, but now am in a confused state, this girl we started chatting, didn't know she had a guy, before I knew it was already too late, nd now am in too deep, worst part the guy is a soldier, now this babe is in my house even the bf is aware nd she told him we just friends nd all, but honestly the temptation is getting serious, we kiss nd romance nd all, but she keeps warning me if her bf catches me, he will break my head, I don't even know where to face now sef

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by doctore212(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ifeoma my neighbor just walked into my flat with only pants and bra this cold night gisting me about Tachas disqualification.

Now she says she is so tired and can't get back to her room.

And I have not bleaped since October last year.

Am just tempted.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by sexysage(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
BabaIbo:
Yeah I have... on so many occasions: the one a girl was stark naked in front of me, the one a girl came to collect but I told her to dress up and another one I won't forget is during my NYSC is when my neighbor's fiancee was tempting me but I refuse to fall and so many others...

I overcame most and I also knowingly accept some when I was still in school, like the one below...
I remember a girl that toasted/tempted me, I fall scatter grin.
She approached me and ask me for dictionary. I told her I don't have and with my innocent mind I ran around to get it for her because I thought she really needs it for her post jamb. When I gave it to her, she told me one more thing, I asked her what?... She said she needs my number, I smiled and gave it to her, few hours later she called and asked if I am inside that she wants to come and play with me.
Meanwhile, I am with one babe that I was trying to get. I immediately told her I am on my way back home......fast forward, she entered my room while catworking and eating corn, she asked me if I will eat, I told her no, she was giving me green light but I acted like I am not seeing it and she told me she will come back later in the night. As she was about to leave I dragged her back...fast forward, while on bed about to enter the place babe ask me if I love her, I was like even if I hate you what do you expect me to tell you at that point, we do the do. Moments later my main chick called and she was like so you are cheating on me, I laugh that day ehn, I was like are you for real... I will stop here.
The matter pain my lodgemate that year, he reported me to the lodge/hostel president and others but wetin consign bobo, because the girl actually came to write post utme and she was staying in his room (he had the intention of doing it) but babe see me, come give me green light that was very very very glaring, even blindman go see am...

My nigga

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by emmaoyes(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
kelvinovie25:
Honestly I have never been in this condition in my life, am a handsome guys, I used to like women alot, but I dropped those old ways and I devoted to the things of God, thanks to my current location north, so I have grown alot in my spiritual life, but now am in a confused state, this girl we started chatting, didn't know she had a guy, before I knew it was already too late, nd now am in too deep, worst part the guy is a soldier, now this babe is in my house even the bf is aware nd she told him we just friends nd all, but honestly the temptation is getting serious, we kiss nd romance nd all, but she keeps warning me if her bf catches me, he will break my head, I don't even know where to face now sef

RIP in advance bro. Maje ekolo o, shorun ire

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Gerrard59(m): 12:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Bro, you slept with a girl once is not womanizing

As at then, my instincts told me that if I sleep with her, I might develop womanising behaviours. Thing is: my instincts have never failed in its predictions.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Gwagone: 12:40am On Sep 28, 2019
No for me cos

Konji Na Bastard

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Sniper101(m): 12:51am On Sep 28, 2019
doctore212:
Ifeoma my neighbor just walked into my flat with only pants and bra this cold night gisting me about Tachas disqualification.

Now she says she is so tired and can't get back to her room.

And I have not bleaped since October last year.

Am just tempted.

Lie Lai Mohammed

Is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Odogwudike2: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Burgerlomo: 1:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Your brother's wife?

Noooo cool
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by elvido(m): 2:21am On Sep 28, 2019
I have been tempted so many times, most especially when I was a kid, cuz I was so cute even now self. the last temptation was last month, by my cousin...she came visiting before then, she'd been calling and as a good conversationist I always make her laf, and we made fun of ourselves and all dat on the phone, never knew she was having a big crush on me. when she came to my house(family house) we started our usual talk and all that at night she decided to sleep in my room (we normally sleep in my room, me and any of my cousin cuz we are close. nothing normally happen, or so I taught.)

This fine tall babe shock me that faithful night, she roll to where I was..and gave me her behind...I didn't read any thing from it at first, suddenly she move her hand and was touching my face and was caressing my lips, I was just pretending that I was fast asleep from there she moves to my nipples..and start rubbing my hairy chest and latter drag my hands to her breast..my heart rate increase.. my joystick that have mind of it own started getting bigger, cus her ass was pressing against it.. she knew it and stated moving her ass in a circular motion..and assist my hand to press her breast..I still didn't comply, she turn and roll on top me. all I could say was pls stop..you're my sister, sorry I can't do it (many taught too flood tru my mind, one of which, if I fall to this temptation now, and she wanted to marry a guy latter and I was invited how will she face me knowing fully well we f*ck, vis-à-vis 2. what if she get pregnant how will we deal with it etc).

she try hard to seduce me by grabing my d*ck.. yet i didn't give in, I felt like Joseph when I woke up the next day, knowing fully well I didnt f*ck my cousin. she called me when she left us, since then she didn't call me...I learnt a lesson. never to be too close to a girl even cousin..cause you never know when you will be tempted

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by kingsleyebuka55(m): 2:22am On Sep 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Depends on who's tempting...
I'd personally flog Teni with leather belt if she tries to tempt me.
But I'll f.uck banky's wife hard
huhuhu...u done burst my ribs
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by aytuns(m): 2:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I remembered when I was serving in ado Ekiti. There was this lady that was really into me & I knew it, Her name was Bisola & I also liked her because she was so beautiful. She will come around , cook watch some movies and we’d gist. There was this particular day she came around , cooked for us both after CDS, went to the bathroom , took her bath and came out wearing this extremely skimpy gown. Omo my D was ‘bout to expose me. I didn’t even try to stand up. She came to sit on the bed, went for her phone & boom I could see her bosoms standing firm & intact not those fallen oranges, she giggled & went to the TV stand, bent down in search for the remote and whew the D was fully erect. I could see the yellow legs and the main although slightly. I was EXTREMELY aroused & was almost tempted but I resisted the urge because I had a fiancée, I didn’t want to cheat. I saved myself by faking a call and asked her to let’s stroll to a friend’s place. We’re still very good friends though but I could still remember that day vividly grin

That is wisdom for 2019!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by trilobite: 2:59am On Sep 28, 2019
A friend of mine was a very good pianist. Dude was always called by different fellowships to play for them. Anytime he did he noticed the girls would always focus on him.

Before he knew it, different girls started asking for private piano lessons which he innocently obliged.

Later be came to me complaining that anytime he was teaching them in his room, they would be caressing his thighs and chest instead of paying attention. He never understood why

I simply told him those girls were all coming for something else, not piano lesson, and he had been blessed with a good opportunity. grin grin grin

The next girl got what she came for, and the next after her. Before you knew it, dude became a walking vibrator for the ladies, and was very grateful for my insight.

What's funny was they all confessed they had been trying to seduce him since he started playing in their fellowship.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Joseph Na dreamer,with prophecies attached.

E no easy oh. The only people I run away from,when I see full green light Na only Married ladies.

You try me any day,anytime I will not disappoint.

Ever ready.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 4:28am On Sep 28, 2019
amosrich:

Hmmmm...I have even escaped a girl who tore my boxers..I felt like Joseph the dreamer that day..
Konji maketh man mad
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 4:29am On Sep 28, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Jeki kingreign waa la obo e
You're sick. This is the last time I will respond to your perversion.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Dotman2210(m): 4:29am On Sep 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad I will forever be a born again Christian even though i love Islamic tenets and our Islamic brothers sad
This one no just wan get sense
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by onadana: 4:47am On Sep 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:

That’s the truth & it wasn’t late at night. Read again. It was after CDS. She was only a friend and she has never slept at my place, just visited often that’s it

Who visits with a skimpy gown?...You better tell us the true version. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.