Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (43857 Views)

The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by vickyhow(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by cooldipo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ever grin

That is a big word!!!

Some success but plenty ...... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by sammuell(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
lemme read some lies

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Oyikoha(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Many times... But I don't fancy fornication
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Ibrochaka(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
The Holy bible records how a handsome youngman Joseph was tempted by his master's wife and how he didn't fall but fled

Who knows, there might be several other Josephs here on Nairaland, let's here your experiences. I have personally tempted someone before, but he fell flat, its as if he was already looking for me

But I have personally passed several other temptations. Share your story, no lies o

Please come and tempt me, I promise to resist your temptation

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by YorubaNinja: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I remembered when I was serving in ado Ekiti. There was this lady that was really into me & I knew it, Her name was Bisola & I also liked her because she’s was so beautiful. She will come around , cook watch some movies and we’d gist. There was this particular day she came around , cooked for us both after CDS, went to the bathroom , took her bath and came out wearing this extremely skimpy gown. Omo my D was ‘bout to expose me. I didn’t even try to stand up. She came to sit on the bed, went for her phone & boom I could see her bosoms standing firm & intact not those fallen oranges, she giggled & went to the TV stand, bent down in search for the remote and whew the D was fully erect. I could see the yellow legs and the main although slightly. I was EXTREMELY aroused & was almost tempted but I resisted the urge because I had a fiancée, I didn’t want to cheat. I saved myself by faking a call and asked her to let’s stroll to a friend’s place. We’re still very good friends though but I could still remember that day vividly grin

Bros, abeg, you still get dis Bisola number? cool

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Badonasty(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
The Holy bible records how a handsome youngman Joseph was tempted by his master's wife and how he didn't fall but fled

Who knows, there might be several other Josephs here on Nairaland, let's here your experiences. I have personally tempted someone before, but he fell flat, its as if he was already looking for me

But I have personally passed several other temptations. Share your story, no lies o

Naaah....I've always fallen man

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nthrone(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yes
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Here to read lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
J
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by tomdon(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Hope you enjoyed it sha. I mean the fukk
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by GoldHorse(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:
I remembered when I was serving in ado Ekiti. There was this lady that was really into me & I knew it, Her name was Bisola & I also liked her because she’s was so beautiful. She will come around , cook watch some movies and we’d gist. There was this particular day she came around , cooked for us both after CDS, went to the bathroom , took her bath and came out wearing this extremely skimpy gown. Omo my D was ‘bout to expose me. I didn’t even try to stand up. She came to sit on the bed, went for her phone & boom I could see her bosoms standing firm & intact not those fallen oranges, she giggled & went to the TV stand, bent down in search for the remote and whew the D was fully erect. I could see the yellow legs and the main although slightly. I was EXTREMELY aroused & was almost tempted but I resisted the urge because I had a fiancée, I didn’t want to cheat. I saved myself by faking a call and asked her to let’s stroll to a friend’s place. We’re still very good friends though but I could still remember that day vividly grin

You would have been GREAT friends if.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by cooldipo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
donbachi:
Dem no dey use chicken do pet

Baba o o

Respect Sir!

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by slimanyd: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sure . I have on so many occasions since my GF travelled out. Thought i would find it impossible to do at first , But Oluwa gat my back always.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Sultty(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
I get stamina come and test me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by piagetskinner(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Omo...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by freemi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
many times
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by emonis88: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:

Choi! See temptation!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Preciousgirl(f): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow wow wow, I made frotpage
I dedicate this front-page to

Seun
My late father
My dogs
My boss
All Christians on Nairaland
My entire family
All PDP members
All APC members
All university students

Everybody reading this

We made it

Kpa!

22 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by cooldipo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
paranoia

Yankee101:
Everytime.

I dey suspect babe wey wan jus kpansh for no obvious reason.

You carry belle for someone wan gimme?
You carry disease?
You be ogbanje wan steal my soul?
You be car with high mileage?
You sabi my ex babe?
You be hari jah? (Ask hausa persin)
You get camera set inside room?

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Pennyways: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:

overcome sexual temptation say wetin happened, no be man I be?
The sexual temptation I once overcome was from a minor, if any adult dare me I will fucck the hell out of her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by meezynetwork(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Many times
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by ahahnow: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:

You are a good man

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by DSHADOWWALKER: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
No I haven't and I don't think I will, I am a male and single, before any lady tempt me she should be ready I don't know how to say no, I gladly accept it when a lady tell me no but for a lady to tell me yes and I will say no that's impossible no matter how ugly the lady is

I may only say no if I'm suspecting you are up to something or you reject condom

You are disgrace to existence,condolences to the millions of sperm cells who lost to you in the race for fertilization.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by BabaIbo: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yeah I have... on so many occasions: the one a girl was stark naked in front of me, the one a girl came to collect but I told her to dress up and another one I won't forget is during my NYSC is when my neighbor's fiancee was tempting me but I refuse to fall and so many others...

I overcame most and I also knowingly accept some when I was still in school, like the one below...
I remember a girl that toasted/tempted me, I fall scatter grin.
She approached me and ask me for dictionary. I told her I don't have and with my innocent mind I ran around to get it for her because I thought she really needs it for her post jamb. When I gave it to her, she told me one more thing, I asked her what?... She said she needs my number, I smiled and gave it to her, few hours later she called and asked if I am inside that she wants to come and play with me.
Meanwhile, I am with one babe that I was trying to get. I immediately told her I am on my way back home......fast forward, she entered my room while catworking and eating corn, she asked me if I will eat, I told her no, she was giving me green light but I acted like I am not seeing it and she told me she will come back later in the night. As she was about to leave I dragged her back...fast forward, while on bed about to enter the place babe ask me if I love her, I was like even if I hate you what do you expect me to tell you at that point, we do the do. Moments later my main chick called and she was like so you are cheating on me, I laugh that day ehn, I was like are you for real... I will stop here.
The matter pain my lodgemate that year, he reported me to the lodge/hostel president and others but wetin consign bobo, because the girl actually came to write post utme and she was staying in his room (he had the intention of doing it) but babe see me, come give me green light that was very very very glaring, even blindman go see am...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by clarkmos15(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why not, I have brain and thankfully for my brain
I'm still a virgin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Book space
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Pennyways: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
Wow wow wow, I made frotpage
I dedicate this front-page to

Seun
My late father
My dogs
My boss
All Christians on Nairaland
My entire family
All PDP members
All APC members
All university students

Everybody reading this

We made it

Kpa!
this dedication to be accepted please kindly remove the bold

When celebrating ur happiness don't call Satan

18 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by brightpre(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
To be sincere, I cannot believe that this is a topic, I have escaped temptations a lot of time, this is a normal thing to me.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by ahahnow: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
cry cry cry cry cry Just dont want to remember what Sex has put me sad sad... Its very hard to forgive myself oo...but i gat to forgive my Self and move on

#So Sad angry sad

HIV?

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

You are disgrace to existence,condolences to the millions of sperm cells who lost to you in the race for fertilization.

What makes you think so

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.