Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience (43856 Views)

The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Slimsly100(f): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
No I haven't and I don't think I will, I am a male and single, before any lady tempt me she should be ready I don't know how to say no, I gladly accept it when a lady tell me no but for a lady to tell me yes and I will say no that's impossible no matter how ugly the lady is

I may only say no if I'm suspecting you are up to something or you reject condom

Bros, two bottles for u for saying the truth cool
I hate pretence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Slimsly100(f): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Depends on who's tempting...
I'd personally flog Teni with leather belt if she tries to tempt me.
But I'll f.uck banky's wife hard

Orisirisi something!!! grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Davidshinee:
There was this lady disturbing me in my office early this year, she is tall, fair and pretty but I don't why I didn't recepocate her feelings. She disturbed me till she resigned.

I later discovered from older colleagues that she's a cheerful giver lipsrsealed
matured men don't spew their conversations on SM. Grow up grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Davidshinee: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
matured men don't spew their conversations on SM. Grow up grin

Miss matured.. Did I mention anybody's name or didn't u see what the topic was about..... Kettle calling pot black
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Thazard(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
No I haven't and I don't think I will, I am a male and single, before any lady tempt me she should be ready I don't know how to say no, I gladly accept it when a lady tell me no but for a lady to tell me yes and I will say no that's impossible no matter how ugly the lady is

I may only say no if I'm suspecting you are up to something or you reject condom
gringringrin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience by Thazard(m): 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Depends on who's tempting... I'd personally flog Teni with leather belt if she tries to tempt me. But I'll f.uck banky's wife hard
gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.