Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (57570 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Rach111: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Well said. Thanks for your contribution it really helped
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it. Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife. But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it. After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love. So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy. Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020. My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's. Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to
work. now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him

Come to me, I will show you love. I think you haven't found anyone treating you better.

Getting a white guy wouldn't change a thing and you might find it difficult moving on till your ex get married like a friend of mine did but that will be so unfortunate. You still have this feeling in your head that your ex might change in the future and y'al will live happily ever after - is better you forget him completely.

Don't stay in relationship with someone who doesn't respect you. If he can do this now, it will become worst after marriage; even the lovey-dovey guys change after marriage.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Tenshades(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Follow your heart cos nobody will live your life for you.

Anyways, I design cool and attractive Logos/Cards/Ad banners/posters at affordable price. Check my signature or my card below.

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Rach111: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hanks0000:
I am not an expert in those relationship thingy but I'd advise you to take your time, find something that will distract you from thinkin about him, like goin to the gym, hangin out more with friends and involvin in other fun things you normally won't do but never drink cause the more you drink the sadder you become and the sadder you become the more you drink so drinking isn't the way..

The most crucial rule of relationship is not to date anyone because you wanna get back at someone or datin someone new cause you wanna forget your ex.. It's like a "TIME PASS" whatchamacallit to me..

A friend of mine from Singapore ended her relationship of 9 years last year cause of a similar reasons to yours and she's happy now... She still hasn't moved on tho' but she always try to make me believe she's moved on.... That's it, you might Wanna take a break for some time.. it's not like you won't survive if you are not in one..

But if you feel you are ready to move on, then go ahead.. Only you will know when you are no one else...

Don't close yourself in cause of the past relationships didn't work out well and don't rush into another cause you wanna recover from the pain... TRUST ME the more pain you get the more stronger you become..

As I have said earlier, I'm not a proff in relationship infact I am not even in one, never been in one and I won't untill am sure enough that it's safe to carry on and extend my horizons!!!

Hope that was helpful..
-Leo
Thanks so much for your advice. It really helped. You are such a great motivator. I don't drink and will never drink in my life.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Rach111: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
stillseth:
Okay you want to go.to Europe to look for another white man....shey? Okay go naa...nobody hold you.... You don't even know what you want sef....dem.no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall...
if you don't have anything to say just keep quiet. There is always a reason for everything. Traveling to meet different people and different cultures can change a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Rach111: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Privatepart00:
You need to grow up first before looking for what to do about your relationship. Nobody owes you anything . You don’t expect people not to advance in their words or character just because they were naive in the past. Compliment of how great your body looks shouldn’t be getting in your head. Even the ugly ones receive compliment too .You are just taking things too serious which is bad . I have someone like you as a friend , but soon her eyes will open , hope yours does so
I suspect this is my ex talking , this is how he keeps saying that he was naive then that was why he acted that way. He thinks because of my body shape and beauty that is why am always attracted to people and its getting into my head. That is a total lie and he knows how decent and humble I am despite all. Everyone deserves to be loved and been treated nicely

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Okoroawusa: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
What exactly do you want ma?
I no even read am finish
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Powerbankseller(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
like seriously?
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
It wants to trend with a made up story. No one with the history claimed here will have such atrocious English. Seun pushing this rubbish to FP will not improve this forums reputation. Seeing as you are suddenly alive to the site again.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by BrainSanitizer: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
President-General, Comments Readers Association of Nairaland (CRAN), Southern province reporting for duty, SIR!!!
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by PapaAdanna: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na small pikin love still d shack you,

We were all there at a time

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Realdeals(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
The truth is that you can just get the man that perfectly fit your desire, you should just let go of some of the conditions.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by lekbel09(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.
OP i have something really private to tell you.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by davidakenzy: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Cooked up story...you have made front page congrats
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by sisisioge: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
grin grin grin

We love who doesn't care much for us...its the science of nature. Biko face forward! Leave your yeye ex alone! Just forge ahead. May God bless you with a good man regardless of his skin colour.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by meobizy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
This should go to the literature section because it seems like a regular story. I see no query in the writeup. Ok, go on with life and I wish the best in all your endevours.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by boiz2men(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111 I didn't read everything. Too long.

But It looks like you have money.

I think I am in love with you already.

PS: I'm not broke oo cheesy

Maybe I can help you forget your exes

Trust me kiss
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Scamperlee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Arespect10: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
moorevic:
Which nollywood script is this? cool cool
Lol you are not serious abi? If you have nothing to say just be quiet
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Hades2016(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
she wants a man who doesn’t want to eat her work grin
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Goovo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
u took out this question from my mouth

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by WorWorBoy: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
The Canada guy tho.

5 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Hades2016(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
lekbel09:
OP i have something really private to tell you.
baba u want take style enter the babe abiiii grin grin grin
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Arespect10: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Real person won't treat you like that just calm down the right one is coming
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Hades2016(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na small pikin love still dey shack this one.. No worry u go get sense soon

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Edyice: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Allow things be

Don't rush into anything for any sake

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by fof1: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.

U MAY NOT BE WRONG BUT WHY A WHITE MAN AND WHY CAN'T U FORGET UR EX IF BOTH OF U HAD NEVER BEEN IN BED TOGETHER. RE SET UR MIND AND REBUILD URSELF. IT IS EVIDENT UR WILL END UP ABUSING U AND UR BODY TOO,AS HE MUST HV LEARNT BAD MOUTH ON RETURNING TO NAIJA. FORGET HIM COMPLETELY AND MOVE ON FOR UR SECURITY AND SOUND MIND.PLS.HE TRULY DOESN'T LOVE U. HE HAD AN ALTERNATE PLAN B B4 COMING BACK HOME...
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by emsheddy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

I'll like to talk to you privately
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by kingolovich(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hey sis, Have you talked to Jesus about it, he gives absolute satisfaction to everything, even if you are having sexual problems, He's the only one whom you can talk to and won't screenshot it, He's the only one who knows the best solution to all problem, He doesn't do trial by error, just try it, you'll get yourself together, you are the light in the darkness

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by baby124: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
None of those guys are options. Move on and have patience. Your own guy will come.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by 1dorzine(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

Your ex is never an option if you are in search of lasting happiness. Don't ever go back to him. You obviously want a white guy, go for what makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Eze2000(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

Reading this drives me mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.