Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (57543 Views)

I’m So Confused Right Now. Please Come In And Help Me!!! / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
Go to Europe, not necessarily to find a white man but to heal and forget your ex while being a better version of you.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by ricki: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Now this is what i called a B I T C H...... or an international bitch.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Mayor1996(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by DameB(f): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
You are in your early 20s, in a place with opportunities. Work on your career, your self esteem and self love.
Cut ALL contacts with your ex. Make good friends, male and female. You will be fine. Your ex isn't going to change especially since he sees nothing wrong with belittling you and treating you like trash.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by DameB(f): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
ricki:
Now this is what i called a B I T C H...... or an international bitch.
Haba
Totally uncalled for
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Exponental(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
No sex before marriage shouldn't last more than 2yrs if one is active before marriage, else you are training the 'active' to be infidel except in rare cases sha
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by adanny01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
I dated my ex for 6yrs. Who was never proud of me, can't even post my pics on any social media, even the day I did he got angry and removed it.

Have never cheated on him because I hate double dating. Am a virgin and he was a virgin then. we promise to wait till marriage which made me to love him more. I always cook, clean do everything as if I was his wife.

But this guy never showed any signs that he will want to marry me. If I bring it up he keeps quiet over it.

After graduation we came back to Nigeria my grandmother who was like my mother because she was the one who took care of me, was sick I was in the hospital with her for 1 month he never showed up despite the fact that his house was close by. I saw so many signs that I was only wasting my time because he hardly calls even before then we had issues about a girl in his room which he denied everything yet I let it go because of love.

So through my savings from university I went to Dubai got a good job decided to forget about him for good and started dating a Canadian guy who was really nice to me and was willing to wait but my problem with him was that he always calls me sexy and shapy, big botty girl which made me feel like he was after my body because he was always telling me he can't wait to have me on his bed because he feels am too sexy.

Yes, I have great body no doubt, I became confused of the situation and decided to break up that was when my ex started begging for forgiveness that now his working in the bank and his planning to settle down by 2020.

My grandmother died I went to Nigeria and we met I realized he has slept with different girls and was even hiding his phone from me. Acting strange so I came back to Dubai continued my work and the white guy was trying to come back that he won't say things like that because he knows am different but the truth of the matter is that I don't even have any single love for the white guy. I still love my ex but my ex keeps talking to me like am a trash, I got angry and blocked him but he sent me massage on Facebook saying am childish and called me names this is someone who can never say things like that to me before but now he talks to me anyhow without respect because he feels am desperate for marriage because I always want to get married early, am in my early 20's.

Due to the situation all the guys both white and blacks asking me out for serious relationship have said no to all because I feel I can't love anyone again in my life because of my ex I don't know if am in my right senses have tried possible ways to forget him, I deleted all his pictures on my Facebook, always watching movies yet nothing seems to work.

Now am thinking of traveling to any European country look for a good white man so I can forget about him because I know I deserve better than him. I need advice if dating another guy mostly white can make me forget him or it might make things worst since am doing it because am trying to forget him.

Sorry to be blunt, but most girls who are virgins and decide not to have sex till marriage end up with broken hearts and would find it very difficult in their love life.

When you think of sex as a precious property, you will later realize there is no man good enough to let in and that will hunt you. You will not be able to keep relationships as sex will always be an issue when love is supposed to have the priority.

At the end, even retired ashawo dey marry. Those who have had sex will not allow sex be a problem in their love life. Most girls only have the burden of finding love because sex is not an issue but you have a burden of finding a partner who loves you and does want sex. That is very very complex.

You chose the hard way, sorry its not going to be easy. You will lose more men and may end up with an undeserving partner in end, dont beat yourself.

I am not trying to encourage you but sex takes nothing out of you and it is not a gift. If you keep that at the back of your head, it will help you to keep a good relationship when you find one.

Ask those who have been raped, you will know that you have a choice but they didn't. At the end both the virgin and the raped are expected to live normal life's and have normal relationships.

When i was in the dating game, I never date virgins not because of the no sex relationship but because even if she gives me her virginity, i wont take it. Those girls put an emotional attachment to sex which is what i dont want.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by jclassiq(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
stillseth:
Okay you want to go.to Europe to look for another white man....shey? Okay go naa...nobody hold you.... You don't even know what you want sef....dem.no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall...

So what is the point you are trying to make in this sensless post?

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by jclassiq(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
stillseth:
Okay you want to go.to Europe to look for another white man....shey? Okay go naa...nobody hold you.... You don't even know what you want sef....dem.no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall...

So what is the point you are trying to make in this meaningless post?

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Judybash93(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Follow your head not your heart

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Serveyouright(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Katier00:
I know that feeling but what makes you think you will find love in Europe. Relax and enjoy your youthful age. Don't search for love, love comes to those who believe they are lovable. Work on your esteem. The only difference between you and a white is just your colour so don't think they will love you more than a black
[color=#990000][/color]
Thank you dear. You make a valid point there.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by realtalk19: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

First of all deal with your mindset,you have inferiority complex about yourself and until you start feeling confident of yourself , even if you marry a 'red' man you will keep feeling less of yourself and unattractive
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by jclassiq(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
stupid girl .

are you under a SPELL
if not , come to Nigeria.
lazy youth dey for hook up

Is this really necessary? Learn to refrain from making a fool of yourself everywhere. You need not comment at all cos obviously you have nothing worthwhile to say.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by generationz(f): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
itunity007:
let talk on WhatsApp am a nice person

Na so.

As you see Dubai your eye shine.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by fynex(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

Deal with your past properly before you get into any other relationship. Dating someone else to get over what you have is very wrong...it will ware off and your eyes will be so clear that you made a mistake.

So deal with whatever your struggle is now, focus on yourself, heal properly, know what you really want for you and don't just jump at anything that comes your way.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by awa(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
This Poster is as confused as her post
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Joe4real1988(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

Which side in UAE are u We can get to knw each other if u don't mind.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Philcassidy991: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
please in all these, I'm interested in that curvy ,sexy and great body I read about. please do me a favor and tag that great body. Tankio
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by SenatorAiyzik: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
If you would take my honest opinion, the truth is none of them deserves you. They are both toxic for you, considering you're just starting up and from your words, you never had any sexual encounter with any man before. I believe you deserve better, a man who would love you for you. Honestly, none of them is worth your time, yeah i know you still feel something for your ex but cmn, make use of time as it heals wounds. Cut the desperation, it'll make you meet the wrong person. Concentrate on being a better woman for now as you're in your early 20's. Just be you. If you want to talk anytime, I'd be here.

Note: Most guys would want to use this as a means to get to you, acting all good and all, giving you all the attention cos they know at this point you are vulnerable, do NOT give in to them. They are also toxic for you. Trust me, I know this! Mentioning the fact that you work in Dubai, have a great job and a great body has drawn all the attention from the wrong people now, they'll all act all good just to get to you at this vulnerable stage of your, Do NOT give in to them or you'll regret it not too long. That's the honest truth. Concentrate on being a better woman now and if you'd like to talk anytime, I'd be here.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Offpoint: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
itunity007:
let talk on WhatsApp am a nice person
lolgrin make your girlfriend catch you
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Atigba: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

I am a white man and I live in Europe
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Sultty(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

do whatever pleases u cos at d end u are left all to urself, unlike Liverpool my sister "u walk alone
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Femijohn198: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
babe keep your head up never mind who your ex is,and never think if u didn't find love in Africa is Europe or international country u will find love.let me tell u now don't hurry for search for love.just be confidence in yourself and doing or engaged yourself with business,your right man will surely come.i warn you again done hurry, your man will come.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by danhans(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
My dear check your self well,then if you now you don't have issues, are you arrogant?are you hot tempered,are you a nagging person?etc if you truly know you are good just be patient love will always come in due time.
. white guy,be careful oo,just be patient
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Excuzeme: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
/////

Okay, you live under the fantasy that all WHITE MEN are good, abi?
Why the particular fixation on "white man"?
Is it because this guy was Nigerian and black?

What l am saying is that the color does/should not matter, as long as the person loves you and you love him.
Dont set out looking for a good WHITE man, you will be so disappointed you might consider your arrogant Nigerian/Black ex, an angel.

Calm down and be yourself, the right person will come along eventaully, dont fix an age that you MUST marry, you are just setting up yourself for a LIFE TIME mistake.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by SenatorAiyzik: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:

If you would take my honest opinion, the truth is none of them deserves you. They are both toxic for you, considering you're just starting up and from your words, you never had any sexual encounter with any man before. I believe you deserve better, a man who would love you for you. Honestly, none of them is worth your time, yeah i know you still feel something for your ex but cmn, make use of time as it heals wounds. Cut the desperation, it'll make you meet the wrong person. Concentrate on being a better woman for now as you're in your early 20's. Just be you. If you want to talk anytime, I'd be here.

Note: Most guys would want to use this as a means to get to you, acting all good and all, giving you all the attention cos they know at this point you are vulnerable, do NOT give in to them. They are also toxic for you. Trust me, I know this! Mentioning the fact that you work in Dubai, have a great job and a great body has drawn all the attention from the wrong people now, they'll all act all good just to get to you at this vulnerable stage of your, Do NOT give in to them or you'll regret it not too long. That's the honest truth. Concentrate on being a better woman now and if you'd like to talk anytime, I'd be here.

Goodluck
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by kechywillz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
That white guy wants you for sex only,you can find love anywhere,whether in Nigeria or abroad,just be careful so that you ding meet boyfriends who will be worst than the former
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by umarshehu58(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
I am available. I am tire of this hell hole called Nigeria
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rach111:
Thanks so much for your advice. It really helped. You are such a great motivator. I don't drink and will never drink in my life.

Glad I was helpful..
Have a nice day
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by Legitn(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lol made up story. Story for the gods. So in the whole nigeria/ dubai you can't find any guy you are interested in let me ask you something are you Rihanna You be niki minaj Hell no you are not so WTF are you trying to pull up
Re: Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused by RUDEBOYY(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
I feel like getting your number just for the sole purpose of slapping you through the phone.
How can you state clearly that you have a canandian guy the is so nice and loves you a lot..yet you keep allowing a guy that don't know the value of love and hate play with your kind heart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.