Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me (41258 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Elamin21(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2019
it is not ordinary u need to be delivered.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by udemzyudex(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2019
DonX001:

Gbam!
I don't know how some guys fail to understand this.
You can't be spending your lives all up in a girl's face like you have nothing else to do with your life.
Some girls enjoy attention, but many girls also find excessive attention stifling. It may seem interesting initially, but after a few months it gets tiresome.
Its called "see finish".
Give them room to miss you.
Guys should come and borrow a leaf from me.... call like once in every 2-3 days, sometimes even up to 1 week sef, so she's really happy that you've "finally remembered her" each time you decide to call.

I do tell those who cares to listen,the reason why girls love bad guys is because of their personality.

Forget the fact that they beat women or abuse them ,copy what makes ladies wanna be around them.

They are unpredictable

They are not needy or clingy

They don't accept second class behaviour ( say anything rude or talk anyhow he will treat your F*CK up, but as you don't have to treat her F*CK up , all you need to do is tell her not to let what she did repeat itself again,let her know you don't like it.)

It all started from somewhere, where u see a lady talking to her man anyhow and he accepts it, when they finally get married, Which has now turn to a habit,they find it difficult to correct it and result to beating.

As a guy you have to emulate this GOOD personality from the bad guys.
Give yourself value,don't ever be afraid of losing her,cos when you do, that's when you start misbehaving.

You're the man,act like one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Rozaytee: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Simplecity:
SHILOH 2025 CANDIDATE LOADING......GRASS HOPPER SPIRIT
my advice to you please save the dude from yourself by breaking up with him....So that he can find someone tangible to be spending his precious time with.
Aswear her village people are at work with her but she no sabi
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Bynz: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
jeff1607:

the issue is will they listen

Those that don't listen will learn best from experience then.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Zuji15(f): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=ednut1 post=82731268]naso he dey start. They will not make hay while the sun shines cheesy[/quote

Really I think she might be a virgin. It happens to me too. It usually starts when the guy shows real interest and starts behaving all lovey dovey, you start getting irritated because you can't imagine allowing the guy into your innermost sanctum
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by stormborn28(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
deco22:
Says the bastard that came to my mention to be asking me what other things God created his mother for, Bleep off.
imbe..cile you could answer what you quoted.. Useless cretin
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by stormborn28(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Zuji15 post=82775519][/quote]hmmmm
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Bahddo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cblessing:

@ OP, nothing is wrong with you.

Some people are wired this way. Such people are, largely, introverts.

The people in this category detest seeing people (those they are in a relationship with) throwing themselves into their faces too often.

Try the suggestions below:

1. Please, tell the guy you are dating currently about this challenge of yours. If he understands you, he will give you the space you crave and see you less often (If I were him, I will not bother seeing you until you crave my presence).

2. End the relationship if the guy is not willing to stop throwing himself at your face everytime

3. Try a long distance relationship. Ensure the man is busy enough to have less time to disturb you with calls

4. Ensure you do not stay in the same State with your hubby when you eventually get married. Marry someone who may visit home just once (one weekend) in a month, else you get tired of him and the marriage becomes boring

5. Love yourself knowing you are wired differently and go for what makes you happy and not what the society says. Most people are cool & will be happier with single parenthood but they are in marriages that make them miserable because the society places TOO MUCH premium on marriage.

6. You are perfectly okay and unique in your own way. Find someone who understands your uniqueness

Cheers

Funny how everyone with issues get told its because they are introverts.

About half of the world population are introverts and they don't all come online to complain about getting irritated IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP after a while. Introversion is different from whatever you are alluding to here, it just means you look inward in the first step of your cognitive process.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by deco22(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2019
stormborn28:
imbe..cile you could answer what you quoted.. Useless cretin
aye wa o ni baje o...ani shoriburuku oo...Don't go and find a good adult education school, be here disgracing your generation.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by stormborn28(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
deco22:
aye wa o ni baje o...ani shoriburuku oo...Don't go and find a good adult education school, be here disgracing your generation.
Ewu Gambia... Your generation are imps... Empty skull with alternating Nano intelligence.. Your brain need a refill and recharge

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.