Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me (41188 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,
I'm 23 yrs and currently running my HND program.
I have a bf and we have been dating for almost a year.

We do almost everything together and we see each other every single day...
But now am irritated by him.

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I just want a break but I don't want to hurt him.
This isn't the first time its happening to me,
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Sometimes I just want my time alone but my bf doesn't seem to understand that.
Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........
He wants me to meet his mum but have been giving him excuses....

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do.
I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with u sm people love their personal space and enjoy people who understand that or people who are not so clingy maybe.

U bf even asking u to meet his parents when Ure not feeling it yet shows a disconnect in understanding and communication and feels like rushing you, I’ve been there before so I get you. I had to learn a hard lesson. Lol

He does like u bt doesn’t understand u. A not so clingy guy whud be suitable for ur personality I think. The funny thing is when u meet an extreme one u might start begging for attention.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by chiblaze07(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hey dear, I totally believe there is nothing wrong with you. Your conscience just keeps telling you that dating is wrong that's why you get irritated after a while.

I've been there too. I don't think I've dated a give for more than three months.

Usually, I go into dating because it just comes to my mind that I need to learn how to take care of a lady and all that.

I will advise you to just stay out of a relationship or maintain a very long-distance relationship.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
It's normal for some. When you at that age of exploration and someone tries to box you in, you'll feel irritated and snifled.

Well, my advise is, you may simply not find a guy committed and caring like this one so try to make it work. You can try escaping to the library and silent ur phones to take a breather. Sha hold d hold you have well o cos with the way guys are swallowing red pills eh, uhm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Macgyver1: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
You need deliverance, their are unseen forces at work.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
You could be having a problem

Perhaps, there's trace of lesbianism in you.

How do you relate with ladies?
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Zimmermann(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks
Trust me young lady, you have no issues or problem at all. It's just that our personality differ. I am like that too and I know a few others who are. Some ppl need their space from others once in a while, it's a shame your bf doesn't understand that.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by bigpriik: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
The op needs a bang rule master for a boyfriend ,they will keep you guessing forever you need someone to always keep you on your toes.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Funmmyastic: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Samanza89:

And I wish you same when it happens to you, I.e him telling you point blank... Amen!..

Somebody shout halleluuuuya!!!!
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Kapeter(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
udemzyudex:
Important of space , this is one thing most guys don't understand.

Girls play hard to get why can't you play hard to get too cheesy

Don't rush to pick her calls,allow it to ring the second time or third time before picking,girls do this a lot too. grin

Give room to miss each other,see each other maybe 3 - times in a week if you stay close, don't be too clingy or needy, don't call often ,haba get a life naa.

I learnt the hard way,of course she told me and I was happy she did.

Girls don't like nice guys even when they claim they do.
be decieving yourself there. Using your insatiable ex to judge the rest of the world. Nonsense and your Ex.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by nigeriagospel(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
I usually experience this too cry
its psychological, it happens when the person becomes too available and not creating that space for you to miss them. Am I communicating?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
ok
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by F2st5s: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
RredbulL:
OP don't mind those saying you have spiritual husband.

I want to assume you love your bf so I think you do not need to end the relationship.

The issue might be due to one of these two things below:

Mood swings in that you want to keep to yourself sometimes. This is normal and you might need to discuss this with him so he understands. Surely you won't be irritated by your male family members cos they know you well enough to leave you alone when you feel all grumpy and the fact that when you feel like talking you know how to initiate a discussion. This grumpy feeling happens to almost anybody.

OR

The need to reignite that feeling that attracted you to him. That is, why did you fall in love with him?
If your love for him isn't genuine then there is no use staying in such relationship.
Again you know why you love your male family members. Cos they are family right? That's unique.

So OP you need to examine the above highlights carefully and know how to handle the issue.

I hope this helps.

Remember this mood has become regular with her. She needs serious spiritual counseling before it is too late. Let her go for counseling and prayers before age is no longer on her side.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Macgyver1:
You need deliverance, their are unseen forces at work.
Probably ur step mother is involved

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by victorisreal02: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
It's obviously clear that you are the type of lady the values that personal space in your relationship, many men fail to understand that clinching too much to their girlfriend creates no room for her to think about them, and also miss them, your boyfriends have not been giving you your personal space and that is really chocking to you

Maybe there is no spark between the both of you in the relationship, maybe your relationship is just wordily with no emotional attachment

Maybe you are not enjoying enough financial benefit from him, so that might make his clinchy presence chock you, if maybe it was dangote's son or a very wealthy man who's been visiting you every 30 minutes maybe he might not irritate you, but rather you might get obsessed over him

My advice to you:-

Ask him for space for a while, maybe for some months, if your feelings for him comes back and you start missing him, then the problem's from the clinchy side of him, or if not, then you are not in love with him

Not sure this is a spiritual issue

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Jbloc: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
…..just wait till you are 30, then the story will change grin
Then you will be craving for the everyday visit and won't find it.

Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
I don’t think it is has anything to do with any spiritual husband joooooo.... the fact that you see each other daily never gave you the opportunity to kiss each other, you seems like the type who likes your man to have a life while you do same and not the cat with her tail type
Instead of breaking up with him, I will advice you talk to him or you can find some extra activities too that will make you see each other not everyday

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by udemzyudex(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
It's a normal thing, you get tired easily when you have enough of what you need.

He needs someone to talk to him ,else he will lose you to another guy #fact.

The funny thing is,you won't be able to tell him because you're scared of hurting him.

Tell someone to talk to him ,if he is a guy that is observant,he should notice one or two things and start asking questions to make amend.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Well,I did not see that in her post.
...and you're expecting her to tell us that the poor has spent his fortune on her
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
How old are those your past and present suitors?

Are they among those lost 35+ negroes with pedophile intents or are they chewing gum boys with bleak futures?

I advice you stop dating for a while, get older and more mature first to figure out your preferences so you won't keep kissing too many frogs.

You are clearly not ready for a relationship and those you have encountered are not convincing enough.

Use the time you spend on relationships to make money for now.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Dinho20(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
QUIT FLIRTING AND GET MARRIED!!!

IT'S BETTER TO GET MARRIED THAN FLIRTING!!! IF YOU CONTINUE FLIRTING AND GET OLD, NOBODY WILL LOOK AT YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!!

BY THE TIME YOU MUST HAVE ABORTED THE CHILDREN IN YOUR WOMB, YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER HAVE ANY CHILD AGAIN; THIS IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!

WHEN YOU WERE BORN, GOD DEPOSITED IN YOUR WOMB THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU WILL HAVE ON THIS PLANET EARTH, WHEN YOU ABORT A CHILD, IT WILL BE A MINUS TO YOU!!!

QUIT ABORTION NOW, BECAUSE EVEN IF GET MARRIED AND YOU HAVE ABORTED THE BABIES GOD GAVE YOU, NOTHING FOR YOU.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Dexpro: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Best of the best advice! Wow i love this response.

@op, You needn't look too far please. Take the below advice please. Cheers.

missjo:

Okay since you want opinions and seeing that no one else wants to tell you this, permit me to be blunt.

You are still emotionally and psychologically IMMATURE for commitments. Don't worry tho, give it time.
Everyone grows out of thischeesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by sheller(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
.....final stages of transformation into an olosho.

Them Don kuku tell you say e normal. E normal be that

Bros God bless you
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Macgyver1: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Probably ur step mother is involved

You are the one that have a step mother, not me. Btwn you are not the OP and my comment wasn't referred to you, I wonder what your headache is.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Samakus(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dear young guy,

Date an undergraduate student to your heartbreak.

With love,
Samakus.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by null: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

Let me be your boyfriend. Na you go dey rush me...

Jokes Aside!!!

I think you got into these relationships with 1/3 of the criteria it takes to sustain a relationship. Imagine your boyfriends are phones.

1. Physical Attraction : You like how the phone looks on the outside

2. Mental Attraction: You are awed by the capacity of the phone mentally, in short it knows more than you like Siri, the conversations are exciting and you always come to learn something new

3. Emotional Satisfaction: The OS of the phone and the features it contains on the inside are more than you ever need, e dey sweet your belle

A lot of people don't realize this as they put cash and the other thing first...

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Dinho20(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
BECAREFUL WHO COMES CLOSER TO YOU;
MANY PEOPLE HAVE SLEPT WITH AN AGENT OF DARKNESS WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
MANY PEOPLE HAVE HAD INTIMACY WITH A DEMON WITHOUT KNOWING IT.
WHO IS COMING CLOSER TO YOU.
IT'S NOW LEFT FOR YOU TO ANSWER.
BE CAREFUL.
NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD.
DON'T FALL A VICTIM...!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
taiwozainab:
I experience this too �...
kindly tell us how you milked the guy too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by johnkay1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
It is Normal
Just allow the phase to pass then you thank your star that you did not break up with him.

Even in new job it can happen also. Every thing we be like poo but when you just also the phase to fizzle out, everything will fall back to normal place
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Harpan: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
There's nothing wrong with you sis. You simply need your space. You don't have to break up with him if you don't want to. Stop giving him signs and expecting him to understand.

Communicate with him. Tell him you need your personal space. You don't have to be seeing each other everyday.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by helpishere(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fornication is a sin. Abstain.3 boyfriends already. By the time you are thru with Nysc, 5 already thru. Wetin remain for the husband? Nothing is wrong with you. Your conscience is telling you not to conform to the things of the world.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Chuzoetoh(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Akakanfirstclass:
lalasticlala
seriously i think u have spiritual hubby, just thinking
why can't you comment without mentioning Lala Everything little thing Lala.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Dinho20(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND OF NOWADAYS MEANS NOTHING, BUT VANITY UPON VANITY.
IF YOU'RE A MAN IN NEED OF A WOMAN "GET MARRIED".
IF YOU'RE A WOMAN IN NEED OF A MAN "GET MARRIED".
SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS CALLED "FORNICATION" WHICH IS "SIN".
FLEE FORNICATION.
SIN'S KISSES KILL.
BUT, SIN WILL DISAPPEAR WITH THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DEATH...!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.