Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me (41189 Views)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ImaIma1(f): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
stormborn28:
like I said there will always be bad choice that choice can be suicide... Whether the number is insignificant it is immaterial

No...the bad choice is not suicide. The bad choice is living life recklessly without caution and thought for the future and missing out on the numerous good suitors. That is what I mean. Stretching it as far as suicide is just being dramatic and overly critical.

Although, I also recognize that marriage is not the ultimate achievement for everyone. So people should stop this stigmatization and prejudice about women not getting married on time. It's really not our business. Let them and their families worry about it.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by AkhereOkaka(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,
I'm 23 yrs and currently running my HND program.
I have a bf and we have been dating for almost a year.

We do almost everything together and we see each other every single day...
But now am irritated by him.

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I just want a break but I don't want to hurt him.
This isn't the first time its happening to me,
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Sometimes I just want my time alone but my bf doesn't seem to understand that.
Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........
He wants me to meet his mum but have been giving him excuses....

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I think I have a problem and I don't know what to do.
I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks
Kindly tell him how you feel(that his presence irritate you), stop wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by koxi: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Clearly you are not matured and not ready for a relationship
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Rexnegro(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
communication is key and important in any type of ship...be it friendship, courtship, relationship etc sit him down and communicate yourself to him. life is simple don't make it hard.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Ellatee256(f): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
nanaman:
Op, it is not spiritual but you are dealing with a/some personal feeling which is affecting your mood swing and if care is not taken,you will find yourself in Lambo Unit (for those who know).

Let me ask you few questions... What happened to your first boyfriend. He jilted or you did? If he jilted, you are yet to forget about what happened and if you did,you are still regretting. Either ways,you have to deal with it in a mature way. 23yrs is not too young to deal with issues like this however if you find it hard,I'd advice you see a social worker or counsellor. Do this, please.

Your parents,are they still living together or you were brought up by a single parent? Your answer will determine my response
Is any of your siblings married? If yes, still married or divorced/separated?

I'm checking your relationship background because that is where the problem will certainly lie. You are still trying to let go of your past and move on forgetting it would continue to hurt you. Read more on mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)

Thanks
My mum is late and I was raised by my dad alone who is hardly around....so I grew up alone since my elder sis wasn't living with us....
Am used to being alone and I love my privacy.

I found out my second bf was cheating on me and we broke up....it was barely a month after that I met my current bf but now am irritated by him cuz I don't have my privacy anymore....
I just want to be alone but I don't want to hurt him either..
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Macgyver1:

You are the one that have a step mother, not me. Btwn you are not the OP and my comment wasn't referred to you, I wonder what your headache is.
My mistake, was referring to the op. Reffering to you makes no logical sense, you should know it was a mistake.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

He comes to my hostel from his office everyday but now seeing him irritates me the more.
I've had two boyfriends before I met my new bf and same thing happened with them.

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them....

I told my elder sis about it and she dragged me to church saying I have spiritual problems but that's not the issue....

Have tried to ignore him and all but he doesn't get the message am passing........

I don't know why I feel like this with only the guys I date cuz I don't feel that way with my friends and family in fact I want to be with them everyday but its different in my relationships...
I want to end things with my boyfriend without hurting him cuz I can't keep acting and I can't keep wasting his time.

I don't want this to affect me when I get married cuz there won't be a break in marriage...
Pls kindly advice
Thanks
You don have any problems..
I think you are not mentally ready for real relationships... Give it a break... Keep Friends only...
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by RredbulL: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
F2st5s:

Remember this mood has become regular with her. She needs serious spiritual counseling before it is too late. Let her go for counseling and prayers before age is no longer on her side.

She can do so but I am sure she knows she isn't getting any younger. So she needs to outgrow the mood swing issues.

Another thing is maybe OP don get interest in another guy hence the 'irritation'.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by kushme: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by kushme: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote angry
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by kushme: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

At 23 just three co.ck kwant..guess you're disappointed, huh?
probably your mind and body are not satisfied with the current amount of co.cks in your gash. I would advice you ride and dump as many co.ck carousel as you could.. Then, when you are about to hit the walls, you may be lucky to find yourself a beta bux as part of your retirement plans.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by imam07: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
I usually experience this too cry
depression
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by chukzyfcbb: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing is wrong with you.
It's normal to want your space, I do too.

Personally, if I was in your shoes I will hate the same.

I can relate to all what you have said, after a while I find it very chooky in a relationship if we get to talk everyday, how much more if we see everyday!

Haba give me sometime off, let's come back with something to talk about, not everyday we talk on the phone chatting about some mundane shii like what did you eat today, or what clothes are you wearing now, or who were you with today and some of that stupid kinda shit...It gets boring doing this daily.

Nairalanders and Nigerians are hypocrites! They will cheat on thier partners but come here to make it look like the spark in their relationship is always there.

That's why questions like this are better suited for platforms like Reddit, I can never ask such questions here on Nairaland. Fucking Hypocrites!

What you need is communication, tell your guy that you really do like him but you would prefer it if he can come seldom times in a week against everyday. Sure he will feel hurt, but make sure you let him know it's for the best of the r/ship.

Absence makes the heart grown fonder albeit not too much absence.

Even in my home, my mom likes it when my Dad travels because to her when he comes back, it's like a new spark reignites.

Nothing is wrong with you, some of us like some time off. I am even suprised this is coming from a girl because it's usually the other way round.

You are sane! Communicate your feelings to your partner that's the most important thing in a r/ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Na because they don't drop, babe if you get a bf who can drop bar whenever... Relationship go sweet you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by tomdon(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
It has nothing to do with immaturity. They don't just meet up to what you want for a partner. When you get one that satisfies your soul, there won't be anything irritating about them, even their shortcomings will be acceptable by you.
Don't forget sha that no one is perfect so you need to out in serious thought and consideration before calling it quit so that you don't end up regretting passing up on great guys

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Mariangeles(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
There is nothing wrong with you,just tell him pointblank you're no longer interested,simple as that.
Bad and careless advice .

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by hustla(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

When you reach age 30 with no boyfriend or boyfriend wey dey use you play, your brain go tell you say u don Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Godson214(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:

Thanks
My mum is late and I was raised by my dad alone who is hardly around....so I grew up alone since my elder sis wasn't living with us....
Am used to being alone and I love my privacy.

I found out my second bf was cheating on me and we broke up....it was barely a month after that I met my current bf but now am irritated by him cuz I don't have my privacy anymore....
I just want to be alone but I don't want to hurt him either..

Prinezz S*G*R.... Q ?
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Youngpo413: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
I usually experience this too cry
same here,but if the babe notice and stay away for a day or so,I go miss am like mad.....I no know if na see finish syndrome or over-familiarity,one thing is certain,sometimes,i just need space!
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by chukzyfcbb: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
victorian:

You don't have a problem dear

You are perfectly normal.

I don't like seeing my Man everyday..it irritates me too.

That's why I said to. Myself I will prefer to marry a man who travels every month for work or business, than marry a man who comes back home everyday, waiting for me at home. Because I know those kinds of men like having sex everyday if possible whenever they are back from work. And these kind of men tend to rush home even earlier than his babe or wife sad

Stay at home, working kind of men are not for me either.

When he travels , at least I can get to miss him and revive the affection and passion when he comes back. It even makes the love and sex more passionate and sweet.

Trust me, u need breathing space. It's not like you don't love him but he's too clinging and it's annoying! angry

But if you tell him, he will get angry saying u don't love him.

Mehn u are in a tight spot. I don't envy you one bit! cheesy
you just described the relationship between my parents.

Dad is always on the move, mom keeps missing him.
she likes it because when he returns, it reignites the passion/spark.

Likewise when she also travels, on the day she is to return that's the only time he decides to personally prepare a dish for her (it did suprise us as their kids what Dad is doing in the kitchen)

The absence made them grown fonder

I don't like me Girls who are clinging one bit!

Nothing is wrong with the OP

I
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by olagbola45(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Remind me of my ex....well make I shut up sha....awon spiritualist
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ferdinandu:
It is normal. I just feel like that with the girls I've dated. Meet first time, crazy about, did everything possible to get her. All of a sudden she starts liking me and I start loosing interest, till I just want to be left alone in my world. I guess it is because, all of a sudden you realise the person you are supposed to be spending most times with, you don't really have much in common with, except the initial physical attraction.
When you meet someone you really have much in common with, and you admire and respect, you will always want the person to be around, there will always be down time, you will wish to be left alone, but a short while, you will still continue to miss the person. Many people are not always lucky to meet that person, you just have to choose from the best among the available option and pray it turns out good.
At the end of the day, you have to choose what makes you happy. Relationship is not a must, when you are no longer feeling the relationship better let go,before you commit to marriage. Get to know more people, the more people you meet the better it will help you clear the cobweb in your head that there is no perfect relationship out there, but you just have to make the one you have as perfect as it can be.
I'm going through this abnormality bro. I don't think I deserve to be loved. I'm always head over hills for a crush whom have little or no interest in me. Once I finally get them to love me I get turned off.. I don't like it when a girl send me a love letter, it makes me sick & irritated. I think it's a some kind of a disorder or something. Still planning to visit a psychologist ones I can afford it. I'm 30yrs old & it's very depressing embarassed
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by femi4: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks
you have a spiritual hubby
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
generationz:

Haha on a beautiful Tuesday afternoon when
real men are my man is working you are here giving me English tutorials.

Oya kwantinue, I get your time.

The internet is kuku my office.
Fixed. Real men don't work on a public holiday, they relax on their couch. Next.... cheesy
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Chukazu: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing wrong with you, even in marriage there are times you will need "your space"
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
If your boyfriend irritates you then you too should irritate him. Nonsense, do you think husband they available again?
Happy anniversary all

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by islandmoon: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Its just like I meet a guy I like..,we love each other and I get excited and then few months later I get irritated by them

I'm afriad if you keep changing boy friend every 6months at 23 years of age, you will end up dating 15 boys before you are 30, imagine 15 bananas of different sizes falling on you? the huge big ones will expand the place and further make it unpleasurable for your desire husband after widen it.

probably you are the type that love excitement , parties and fun fun fun all your life, kind of life wish doesnt exist except you are dating a celebrity who doesnt have time for you, I'm afraid the guy you will eventually love genuinely is the type who doesnt have your time, a cheat or a playboy , kindly embrace him without complain then.
but if you are not a ________ , and its just that you dont want too much attention, try date a rig worker, pilot , truck drivers, musician as they wont even have much time for you and may be that will balance the equation but not without a price. AIDS IS REAL
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Banker247: 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hah! This girl sounded like my Ruth... Aye mi owojonaa... Just make sure u return my iPhone before u break up ooo...lemme start processing sis deboh no time.
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by consultancy: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
If you are still below 25, no problem enjoy your self by getting irritated and wanting to jump from one man to the other after 2 months of dating. When u are 30, come back here and tell us how far

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by Macgyver1: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My mistake, was referring to the op. Reffering to you makes no logical sense, you should know it was a mistake.

Ok NwanyiAwka
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by OgboAto: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
X
Re: Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me by daprofo: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ellatee256:
Hi everyone,

Pls kindly advice
Thanks

You have commitment issues.

It's not spiritual.

It's a coping mechanism you may have developed either at childhood or sometime in life.

What you need is a thorough therapy session with a psychoanalyst who will carry out some diagnostic sessions to discern and determine the root cause and proffer the right solution.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / 70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.