Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. (16436 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:

If you like cry we won't accept land grabbers

Free your mind and do some research, then have peace.
Stop rushing to comment but free yourself mind first.

Very important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Yujin(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2019
There's an indigenous Igbo communities in Akwa Ibom state. I've read about that on the newspapers not quite long ago. The title of their traditional ruler is 'Eze' and his name was Igbo. I'll google it again.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by emae009(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Finally ,no need for map.

Move Abia and her proximity away from Akwaibom maybe you can add Ekiti or ogun state there, then you can have peace.

As far there exist Ibibio speakers in Abia state, there also exist Igbo speakers in Akwaibom all in minority status.

Thank you.

it hurts we people come online to claim experts on topic they have no idea about. there are no indigenous ibibio speakers in Igbo and vice versa. Maybe through marriage and other issues they may have more across border but they are not indigents. Also for your education... every part of Akwa that shares boundary with an Igbo land speaks Annang not Ibibio

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
No igbo in Akwa ibom stop peddling lies to boast your ego

Ino eyin uneghe

I hv replied you, so no need going further.

1 You have all articles to research and have peace.
2 You can visit those places on first hand info unless you don't have Transport Fare.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2019
Yujin:
There's an indigenous Igbo communities in Akwa Ibom state. I've read about that on the newspapers not quite long ago. The title of their traditional ruler is 'Eze' and his name was Igbo. I'll google it again.
Paste the link here let us see
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

No L.G.A in Akwa Ibom mix Igbo with their language. if you knew were Eastern Obolo and Ikot Abasi are, you'll know they are the least likely to speak Igbo language.

I have been to Eastern obolo, thier languwge was very very strange, i have stayed wity igbo people from chilhood till date, i just didnt get a hang on the language... Jus this morafukas dat want to confuse my here oo, eyen eka mmi... Thanks for the correction
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

it hurts we people come online to claim experts on topic they have no idea about. there are no indigenous ibibio speakers in Igbo and vice versa. Maybe through marriage and other issues they may have more across border but they are not indigents. Also for your education... every part of Akwa that shares boundary with an Igbo land speaks Annang not Ibibio

@bolded shows, you don't even know what you saying.

Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I hv replied you, so no need going further.

1 You have all articles to research and have peace.
2 You can visit those places on first hand info unless you don't have Transport Fare.
I don't need to visit my LGA to know the truth..

Having someone at the border village understanding your language doesn't make them igbo..

until you show me one igbo man in a govt position before in Akwa ibom
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2019
PreyingMantis:
My friend, ITU MBUZO is Igboland. Amaudo Itumbuzo is well known because of the leprosy settlement there. Google can help you. I think it is one of the border communities

You people keep saying google map.. Is it google that will know better than the people that are from there ?
Why are you guys like these ? Close to 5 akwa ibomites are on the thread saying that we are not igbos, and igbos are telling us to check google map to know that we are igbos... I give up on you people
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by emae009(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
The annoying part is the energy they are trying to forced themselves on Akwa ibom instead of looking for their biafra

I'm tired of their antics... I mean can everybody just stay where they belong.. I personally don't have a problem with Biafra. they have the right to self actualization but forcing people or trying to claim people ancestry heritage is an insult and that's what I hate
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

You people keep saying google map.. Is it google that will know better than the people that are from there ?
Why are you guys like these ? Close to 5 akwa ibomites are on the thread saying that we are not igbos, and igbos are telling us to check google map to know that we are igbos... I give up on you people
Very sickening..

How are they different from the Fulanis
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Finally ,no need for map.

Move Abia and her proximity away from Akwaibom maybe you can add Ekiti or ogun state there, then you can have peace.

As far there exist Ibibio speakers in Abia state, there also exist Igbo speakers in Akwaibom all in minority status.

Thank you.

In cross river, there are communities that the ibibio population is more greater than the efik population... But no akwa ibonite will ever dare say that we are indigenous, we k ow that we migrated there for farming, and no matter the fact that we physically are more around than our host, we never claim there... We know the land is not ours, they too know it.. We have outlr language, but I e speak the efik there... Does dat make ibibio the indigenous language of boki or okurikang ?

Thats the same situation here.
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by emae009(m): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

@bolded shows, you don't even know what you saying.

Sorry.

I'm trying to clear your misconception and you're saying I don't know what m saying. Please tell me the dialect of IKOT EKPENE, ESSIEN UDIM, OBOT AKARA, INI, IKA etc. as an expo they all speak Annang not Ibibio. so how will the Ibibio you said are in Igbo and Igbo in Akwa Ibom bypass these areas and move inland and are the ancestors of their land when they don't even share boundary.. how nwa teacher
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

I'm tired of their antics... I mean can everybody just stay where they belong.. I personally don't have a problem with Biafra. they have the right to self actualization but forcing people or trying to claim people ancestry heritage is an insult and that's what I hate
The village in INI LGA they are trying to force themselves on are even killing each other..

Since am from Mbia obong and my friend is from Itu mbonuso still in INI, he says you dare not go to the farm alone because u are likely to get killed by those invaders and them too kill them when they have chance
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
I don't need to visit my LGA to know the truth..

Having someone at the border village understanding your language doesn't make them igbo..

until you show me one igbo man in a govt position before in Akwa ibom

You are a small boy.

QED.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by selemempe: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

you do remember who were the Aro confederacy....and what they did in the past....right....??
the most important thing they did was form a true federal government when your people were still living in caves

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2019
SLAP44:

You're correct. In all the states in the SS, Igbos are fully represented. They have been living side by side with the majority tribes in those states peacefully from the days of Gad and the lost Jewish tribes till today. That's the way it will be till eternity.
Jewish is a religion not a tribe
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

In cross river, there are communities that the ibibio population is more greater than the efik population... But no akwa ibonite will ever dare say that we are indigenous, we k ow that we migrated there for farming, and no matter the fact that we physically are more around than our host, we never claim there... We know the land is not ours, they too know it.. We have outlr language, but I e speak the efik there... Does dat make ibibio the indigenous language of boki or okurikang ?

Try use British analysis not Nigeria state creation to back Everything up. They are more accurate.

Moreover go and do your interview.

The problem I see here is mind to accept.

I know you have used Google to type different questions and same answers coming up.

But I advice you, if you can go for interview as u wished visit university of Uyo (Their library) and their archive on his , read up and clear your doubt.

Because I know in there you will see sound research all written by your own people...You can also visit their history section or department or any related for the erudites there to cure your doubt.

So any of these can do.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by emae009(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Lastorator:

ayen eka, cross river and Akwa Ibom issue is very different from Akwa Ibom and Abia... Akwa Ibom was carved out of Cross River so they might be some leftovers between the two states like they might be indigenous Ibibio speakers in Cross River and vice versa... but Igbo and Akwa Ibom is a no no...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

You are a small boy.
QED.
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

I'm trying to clear your misconception and you're saying I don't know what m saying. Please tell me the dialect of IKOT EKPENE, ESSIEN UDIM, OBOT AKARA, INI, IKA etc. as an expo they all speak Annang not Ibibio. so how will the Ibibio you said are in Igbo and Igbo in Akwa Ibom bypass these areas and move inland and are the ancestors of their land when they don't even share boundary.. how nwa teacher

Visit University of Uyo, read research written by your own people and have peace.

I think this is the most sound way to go instead of unnecessary bickering .

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Name one Local government chairman in Igboland that is an Igala man?
Name one local government chairman in akwa ibom that is Igbo
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Try use British analysis not Nigeria state creation to back Everything up. They are more accurate.

Moreover go and do your interview.

The problem I see here is mind to accept.

I know you have used Google to type different questions and same answers coming up.

But I advice you, if you can go for interview as u wished visit university of Uyo (Their library) and their archive on his , read up and clear your doubt.

Because I know in there you will see sound research all written by your own people...You can also visit their history section or department or any related for the erudites there to cure your doubt.

So any of these can do.
[/s] No part of Akwa ibom history that you will see an igbo name representing Akwa ibom state at any level.

NB. not talking about biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by emae009(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
The village in INI LGA they are trying to force themselves on are even killing each other..

Since am from Mbia obong and my friend is from Itu mbonuso still in INI, he says you dare not go to the farm alone because u are likely to get killed by those invaders and them too kill them when they have chance

it's true although the invaders have been driven out completely... Akwa Abasi Ibom state cannot and will not be invaded by foreigners.. We entertain our neighbors and visitors but we won't stand down and see some miscreants spit on our ancestry heritage because of our benevolence hospitality. God bless Akwa Ibom State.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2019
wiseone28:
No part of Akwa ibom history that you will see an igbo name representing Akwa ibom state at any level.

NB. not talking about biafra

This small leave my mention and go back to school.

All you doing shows more reason that you either a jambites or secondary school drop out..

I listed research modalities to follow, u didn't see that but keep running about here.

Your actions goes with your age , I understand.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Charleys: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2019
The person who wrote that thread putting igbos in Akwa ibom is not an Igbo man because he would have known.

It was a Yoruba or hausa making mistakes as usual.

An Igbo man could not make such mistakes except it was someone from far far away.

These arguments need to stop. Let this thread die a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by emae009(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Visit University of Uyo, read research written by your own people and have peace.

I think this is the most sound way to go instead of unnecessary bickering .

Thank you.

I'm a vivid lover of history... please tell me the outcome of the research you did... what did my people say in the research you did...
P.S: when you say Ibibio speakers in Igbo that's like saying Ogun state indigents in Cotonou. it just doesn't make sense. they are not even close by so how are they ancestry to that place
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Who opened this thread, should go for a refund of his or her school fees because it was wasted.

If I know your state more than you , that means you living in denial or you below 20 years or in your mid 20's with no knowledge if anything.

Sorry and once again sorry.
You sound confused,what the op said is that there is no indegeneous Igbo community in akwa ibom,thou they inter marry,trade,share Same names

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2019
PreyingMantis:
My friend, ITU MBUZO is Igboland. Amaudo Itumbuzo is well known because of the leprosy settlement there. Google can help you. I think it is one of the border communities
If you don't know something shut up
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

No L.G.A in Akwa Ibom mix Igbo with their language. if you knew were Eastern Obolo and Ikot Abasi are, you'll know they are the least likely to speak Igbo language. Stop misleading people online for whatever reasons
Don't mind them,its their nature
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

I'm a vivid lover of history... please tell me the outcome of the research you did... what did my people say in the research you did...
P.S: when you say Ibibio speakers in Igbo that's like saying Ogun state indigents in Cotonou. it just doesn't make sense. they are not even close by so how are they ancestry to that place

I hate lies and hardly reply such. Go and make use of knowledge domicile in your state federal or state institutions....any can do.

Just realized you have lied but remember to ask God for forgiveness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

This small leave my mention and go back to school.

All you doing shows more reason that you either a jambites or secondary school drop out..

I listed research modalities to follow, u didn't see that but keep running about here.

Your actions goes with your age , I understand.
Stop attacking personality, you don't know me or my age.
Don't get pained by trying to set the record straight.

I'm in support of you guys getting Biafra and South south states getting their own country, but not by forcing your tribe on us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.