Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. (16318 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

You sound confused,what the op said is that there is no indegeneous Igbo community in akwa ibom,thou they inter marry,trade,share Same names

Free your mind from pain and bitterness, till then can you see light and argue as you things but if not you will continue to behave under this bitter control.

I have over grown that...pls.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I was right when I said you are a small boy.

Am perfectly right.
You are the exhibiting the trait of a boy,name one councillor
You guys think that
Inibehe okorie
Justice inyang okoro
Uwemedimo okoro
And others are Igbo's because they bear a Igbo sound like name
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:
You are the exhibiting the trait of a boy,name one councillor You guys think that Inibehe okorie Justice inyang okoro Uwemedimo okoro And others are Igbo's because they bear a Igbo sound like name

I don't even know those names just free your mind.
That thing is seriously holding and eating you up...

My own...and that's my advice.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Free your mind from pain and bitterness, till then can you see light and argue as you things but if not you will continue to behave under this bitter control.

I have over grown that...pls.
Free your mind from lies and deceit, why always claiming what is not yours
Is that what you were taught
Ino unam ikot
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't even know those names just free your mind.

That thing is seriously holding and eating you up...

My own...and that's my advice.
Stop spreading falsehood
The holy bible said that every liar will burn in the lake of fire
Keep lieing
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:
Free your mind from lies and deceit, why always claiming what is not yours Is that what you were taught Ino unam ikot

Free free free
Is eating you up as I end it here.
Such minds stagnates.....Free from it while you have the time.

Thank you...Adios.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by emae009(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I hate lies and hardly reply such. Go and make use of knowledge domicile in your state federal or state institutions....any can do.

Just realized you have lied but remember to ask God for forgiveness.

I quoted you on your misinformation and the defense you can constitute is "I just lied" ?? quote me on my lies... tell me where I'm wrong. Don't send me to go find a needle in an haystack. Akwa Ibomites are never indigenous to Igboland and Igbos are never indigenous to Akwa Ibom. stop trying to claim people's ancestry heritage. that's an insult
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Free free free

Is eating you up as I end it here.

Such minds stagnates.....Free from it while you have the time.

Thank you...Adios.
Keeping fooling yourself Mr land grabber
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:
Stop spreading falsehood The holy bible said that every liar will burn in the lake of fire Keep lieing

Free your mind, I repeat free yourself to have more Grace and riches..
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:
Free your mind from lies and deceit, why always claiming what is not yours Is that what you were taught Ino unam ikot
Eyin uneghe ino aya atua..
Ame anam

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:
Keeping fooling yourself Mr land grabber
Nice but free yourself from this shackles.
You may not know but is real.
God mercies can still help you.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

I quoted you on your misinformation and the defense you can constitute is "I just lied" ?? quote me on my lies... tell me where I'm wrong. Don't send me to go find a needle in an haystack. Akwa Ibomites are never indigenous to Igboland and Igbos are never indigenous to Akwa Ibom. stop trying to claim people's ancestry heritage. that's an insult
They sound so irritating for always wanting to claim what is not theirs
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2019
selemempe:
the most important thing they did was form a true federal government when your people were still living in caves

you dont remember....

why do you think your nearest neighbors are so different than you today....??
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Free your brain and mind from deceit
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:
Free your brain and mind from deceit
I have ended...
If you approve such as your life pattern so be it and heaven approve it.

Au revoir.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by wiseone28: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

[/s] God doesn't send you land grabbing..

I see your eyes are getting watery.

Don't cry mbok

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I have ended...

If you approve such as your life pattern so be it and heaven approve it.

Au revoir.
Merci
Go n stop lieing
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2019
Osagyefo98:

you are the peoples in shackles....

we south south people are no longer gonna tolerate insults online no more....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by selemempe: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

you dont remember....

why do you think your nearest neighbors are so different than you today....??
who are our nearest neighbour? And how are they so different

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Afamed:

Na so now, typical land grabber. When the time comes, you will definitely know you are on borrowed land in Abj
E pain am grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by selemempe: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

you are the peoples in shackles....

we south south people are no longer gonna tolerate insults online no more....
you are from south south the same way I am from Singapore undecided

5 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2019
selemempe:
who are our nearest neighbour? And how are they so different

i am urhobo,i am part of your nearest neighbors....
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by emae009(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2019
otuekong1:

They sound so irritating for always wanting to claim what is not theirs

thank you my brother and fellow Akwa Ibomites far and wide that have successfully resisted the invaders... as the Dakkada Creed states... we have successfully arise to state of greatness. Abasi odiong mbufo o!
Annang mma
Ibibio isongho
Akwa Ibom imaka ibono o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by justtoodark: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2019
selemempe:
you are from south south the same way I am from Singapore undecided

no,i am from planet mars....

kiiiiikikikiki....

biko,park with your character....

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

thank you my brother and fellow Akwa Ibomites far and wide that have successfully resisted the invaders... as the Dakkada Creed states... we have successfully arises to state of greatness. Abasi odiong mbufo o!
Annang mma
Ibibio isongho
Akwa Ibom imaka ibono o!
Iya
We should always stand and enlighten none akwa ibomites on the real happenings in our beloved state
So that an outsider don't write thrash that is none akwa ibomite to feed the general populace
GOD BLESS AKWA IBOM
GOD BLESS IGBOLAND
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Lastorator: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2019
emae009:

ayen eka, cross river and Akwa Ibom issue is very different from Akwa Ibom and Abia... Akwa Ibom was carved out of Cross River so they might be some leftovers between the two states like they might be indigenous Ibibio speakers in Cross River and vice versa... but Igbo and Akwa Ibom is a no no...

Mkpo ami akak owo ooo, etang ekak, but nditor uneghe iyimmeke..
For their mind laik dis we be hausa and Yoruba people, they wont even try to reason with anything that contradicts their beliefs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by LZAA: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2019
immhotep:

E pain am grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by selemempe: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2019
justtoodark:

i am urhobo,i am part of your nearest neighbors....
so how is urhobo different from anioma people?

1 Like

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by IamAtikulate: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Gross ignorance is a disease.

There are indigenous Ibibios in Abia. In fact, my part of Abia close to Abiriba though not Abiriba
has our ancestry from Ibibios.

There is indigenous Akwa Ibom community around Akwatte part of Abia and we have another indigenous community called Ibom.

Many of them serve in Abia government.

Akwa Ibom has indigenous Igbos, your ignorance can't stop it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Haywhysat: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2019
selemempe:
because we lost a war... obviously. However I have seen yoruboids from Edo say they are not yorubas. I have also see the map of oduduwa Republic and the Edo's made it clear they don't want a part of it
good and u won't even see a yoruba man forcing an edo person to be part of yorubas, that's it...
Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Gross ignorance is a disease.

There are indigenous Ibibios in Abia. In fact, my part of Abia close to Abiriba though not Abiriba
has our ancestry from Ibibios.

There is indigenous Akwa Ibom community around Akwatte part of Abia and we have another indigenous community called Ibom.

Many of them serve in Abia government.

Akwa Ibom has indigenous Igbos, your ignorance can't stop it

He is yoruba, not ignorance. They know what they are doing!

7 Likes

Re: There Are No Igbo Speaking Tribes In Akwa Ibom. by IamAtikulate: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2019
Success1020:

He is yoruba, not ignorance. They know what they are doing!
Yorubas wise pass that one. He is behaving like Yoruba Moslems.

Imagine the dude lying that we said Igbo is a majority language in AKs just to drive anti-Igbo sentiment.

There are Igbos in AKS but they are not majority. One guy that even served there said he met Igbo community in AKS.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Wife Donates Over 2,000 Bags Of Rice To Northern Christians / Extortion By Policemen In Onitsha (Video) / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.