Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up (34239 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mensah007: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
jeesprecy:
Op I'm a lady but I don't think the condition she's giving you is right. She's only trying to play safe. The reason she's giving you a condition is to measure your stance with who she's thinking about already.
Your coming to Abuja will be the only reason she'll choose you above her incoming guy. I've done this before yea and I know just exactly what is playing out. She has broken up with you already, move on, get yourself together, forget whatever kindness she must have shown you in the past. Try to make her reason along with you and if she doesn't just call the bluff.
Get yourself together and make a better life for yourself. She's only being selfish, even if if you go to Abuja you'll just end up being frustrated as she doesnt have feelings for you anymore. She's only trying to see if your being around her can rekindle whatever you guys shared in the past.
I might not be absolutely right but I'm sure you'll definitely have something to learn from my contribution. Daalu �

You were actually correct. This life eh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Danny110(m): 12:25am On Mar 21, 2020
My brother no matter what, do not leg a girl push u around in a relationship. U are d man so act like one. Be in charge. Explain to her bout ur difficulties and fears if she persists on leaving u, let her have her way. If she truly loves u she'll come back n apologize if she doesn't she'll go from there. I know u dnt want to loose her but u are too special for her not to loose too.. Know ur worth. Know ur value

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Parker6: 2:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Mensah007:

Mensah007, I have learnt a lot from this thread. I'll like to know how it finally ended. Abeg, yarn us.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Gaddafih001(m): 7:09am On Mar 21, 2020
lilmax:
She recently became more aggressive about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her.

Don't go, all I see is DANGER

Break up with her immediately
She’s definitely pregnant and wants to pin it on you on Saturday night..
She’s afraid to do d and c..
She will definitely frustrate you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mensah007: 1:37am On Mar 26, 2020
Parker6:

Mensah007, I have learnt a lot from this thread. I'll like to know how it finally ended. Abeg, yarn us.

She broke up
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by QueenDianaSch: 4:07am On Mar 26, 2020
Join our Love ❤ Hook Up � Sex �� WhatsApp Group strictly for � and above
Courtesy of Pent TV
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e
Note: don't forget to add "chat . whatsapp . com" (join them together) after //

or you can send us a WhatsApp message on 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the Sex Group"

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mensah007:

It is well brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.