Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up (34236 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by litaninja(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ditch the bit*h bro...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by remiopash: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Give her deadline too.Tell her to help you secure accommodation before the deadline she gives you .
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by ostarlink: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is what you get when you put the cart before the horse. You are a young man and insteadnof pursuing yourndreams in life you put yourself in a dilemma over relationship stuff back in school. Get yourself fixed somewhere and your destined wife will come. Stop trying to please her cos what is going to be is going to be even if you like run to Abuja and stay in same house with her. Relationship isn't a guarantee for marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Legendguru: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Dump her before she does be a man before anything
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by pocohantas(f): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
I only read your OP and I came to the conclusion that your gf is putting unnecessary pressure on you. I believe she is from a background that is higher than yours and she wants you to position yourself in an environment that grows or reflects same background- hence the Abuja suggestion.

Tomorrow it will be Canada.

Be it now or in future, there would be more pressure on you from her. That is if you both even survive this stage.

Life na jeje. No go give yourself high bp.

I wouldn't do it if I were you. I will only tell the person I have heard, then continue my sleep. Make nobody kill me biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
First Mistake,your age are so close,Women have no time to check .Deed have been done.But dont let her blow the pipe,least she dictates the tone.Abuja isnt as rossy Mr.
Face your service year,but hope am wrong she is under pressure of getting married.
Dont attach much emotions to her anymore ,because she might snap of you any moment from now to someone she perceive is ready.
Work hard and pray hard,it takes just a day to be balling in wealth.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Abeos(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
If she can't pay for the redeployment then you should forget it (probably the relationship too sef). Why must your relationship depend on whether you are in Abuja or not. It's like you sef don't really know what you want yet, cos you are still making only her choice your own decision. The question is What do you yourself want?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by CyberWolf: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Look at this pussy niggar, stay there make woman wey her family dey provide everything for dey control you. Can’t you call her bluff as a man and tell her to fvck off? Guys that sounds so weak like this irritates me angry .. Tufia sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Poorboy: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Abuja no be for children 40k accommodation na for maraba be that, the suffer you go subject yourself to will be enormous.

The only thing she can say is that she wants to take you to someone that will give you a Federal Government Job informing the person that you're the husband to be that it's job that is remaining for you people to get married.

My girlfriend turn fiancee told me to come over after my nysc I wasted 4 years at home with a little job of 12k..

I left went to Abuja she introduced me to a big man long story short I got a Federal Government job with a starting pay of 103k.

We nearly broke up before the job came because I became a complete burden to her fianancially.

Let me not forget when once the job comes through her your respect is gone... Don't ask me how I knew..

But the good thing is you have said good bye to poverty and you start living your life and settling bills.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Teena101: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Please my guy,don't go to Abuja...I repeat dont go to Abuja...I left lagos for Abuja thinking of opening another business branch and with the fact that I am new there,i was devastated...as long as hustle is concern bro na lagos sure pass ooo...abj na administrative area and from what you said u have never been to abuja;abuja is meant for people that knows the in and out and to couple it all,it is meant for white collar job...please dont go..I beg u...so u won't come back regretting...I spent a lot just on a week trip to abuja and then I realised that nothing like lagos...the buzzling of lagos alone dey ginger ur hustling spirit...I swear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Cheeryfeet: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
I had to open another account to post this.
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please

Bros, let me advice you from experience, I have been married for close to 5years now with kids, if you go to Abuja under this circumstances, you have set a precedence that you will not be able to reverse and if you marry her in that condition, you are doomed. You have to Know for YOUR SELF where you want to be, if it's Abuja, let her Know you will come when it's convenient for you, if it's Lagos, let her Know like a man you choose to be in Lagos, she should come and join you, that is after you are settled down. If you allow her arm twist you, your name will be sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
Don't just try the mistake to go to Abuja and abandon your NYSC program, what gives the assurance that when you finally relocate to Abuja she will have your time, bros just stay in Lagos and hustle, there are more opportunities in Lagos than Abuja, no job in Abuja unless FCSC job.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by aralc: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Is this the advice he's asking for? cheesy

If you cannot read and comprehend please start counting the stars when you finish let me know.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by sinola(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bros, I must advice you to move on with your life without her advise at this point.Her advise may sound convincing and good but I must tell you for free that she doesn't mean well for you. If you must know, she has already broken up with you 'teh teh' perhaps maybe that was why she kept giving you this rather difficult conditions.Women could be funny sometimes!
Who said you can't make it in Lagos,a whole biggest commercial nerve of Nigeria,where many opportunities lies. If I were you, I will insist on staying in Lagos and look for something doing since she doesn't have already made job for you in Abuja.
Accommodation is the key for a starter, if you don't have one, it will be extremely difficult for you to cope or even think right talkless of securing a job and that is when depression will set in. Remember 3rd Mainland Bridge stories... lol
Follow your heart and make your own decisions as a man and stand on it no matter what. God will definitely bless you someday and she will crawl back in your arms singing endless praises to you but only if she hasn't left you for someone else.
Goodluck bro
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by tomju(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
That girl has unrealistic expectations. She should allow you to settle gradually. How can she demand you come over to Abuja to stay with her mom's sales boy! Is love selfish? True love is considerate. From your narration she seems to be in charge of your relationship with her. How can she just decide that Abuja is lucrative than Lagos? Since when? Anyway, na she know why Abuja excites her. Let me advise you straight. A man without cash has no say. Hustle. Be comfortable. Better resonable girls will sought you. Just secure your base. And forget about "ghosting" NYSC because you want to chase a non existent dream with your girl in Abuja. Fulfil your service. Get the discharge certificate. Who knows by then God can do something. Easy.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by izibili44: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Give me till the end of today.I will get you a place to stay.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Sirmuel1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
aralc:

If you cannot read and comprehend please start counting the stars when you finish let me know.

Okay, I will start this night.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by bravesoul247(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please
She seem to be in control of the whole relationship. Guy, stand your ground and tell her you ain't moving anywhere until service is over. And tell her if she really wants you to come let her help you secure a jab for you. If she breaks up with you, Las Las you go cry, you no go die.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nuclear99(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
If to say all guys fit de like Martinez39, Jordanbelfort07, Ubunja, Astro G, Blueair, Bastardmods, and some wer I no mention..all this bitch go humble....

Swallowing more redpills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Lush100(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
9.14 am to break up.
9.19am has already broken up relationship.
this VIRTUAL REALITY that is being played will amaze the truly educated.
my advice: break up or let her sponsor ur relocation , accommodation, feeding and upkeep since she is the one calling the shots na.
all this now now now thing will cool down when the body and brain become sane again.

take this witha pinch of salt-no offense.

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Canadauto: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
She is going through a lot of pressure in Abuja that she cannot tell you over the phone which your presence will cool off, but you need to be realistic, what makes you a Man is to be able to fend for yourself and it should be your priority, talk deeply with her and she will open up. Dont go to Abuja and allow your future to be #2 cos if you become useless someone else will not be able to have you. Be the best you can and She or someone else will appreciate you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by crackhouse(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
NB: She has already broken up with me and insists that my moving over is the only thing that can change her mind. She wants d best for us nd has been supportive of me throughout our uni days and is a very good girl. She is really really serious abt this.

lalasticala , mynd44 , ishilove, , farano , Rocktation mods pls move to FP
...really? But u have been claiming that you are the one that supported yourself in university and now u are saying she supported you, which one do I believe now? I think that's why she said u are a lazy boy. And u are here shouting Abuja Abuja, u need to come to Abuja with money otherwise na for berger bustop u fit end as agbero. TAKE note.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by austertee01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good afternoon bro,

I don't usually comment on things like this... I don't even know what to advise you as at when I started typing this. However, I will talk to you in the following bullet points:

1. You girlfriend is authoritative and your are in for a deep trouble should you marry that girl especially if she is your success story!

2. I know you are a graduate and of age (20s), but I think what is paramount now is to 'make yourself'. You will be surprise plenty specs of your pretty girl in Abuja here in Lagos will be ready to marry you (your focus should be getting yourself job/business).

3. Sincerely, no matter what the lady plan to do in Abuja, expect if she help you with a good paying job, it doesn't worth your relocation.

4. Oga, you are in for a good thing in Lagos - all the jobs is in Lagos (smiles). You will always get something to do as far as you are not lazy and can defend your certificate.

5. Please calm down and be a man, we sincerely need our women advise and support but it is very unhealthy when they command with deadlines.

6. CALM DOWN AND FINISH YOUR SERVICE IN LAGOS - WHO KNOWS, YOUR JOB MIGHT JUST BE WAITING FOR YOU!!!

Mensah007:

I need advice please
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mensah007: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
sinola:
Bros, I must advice you to move on with your life without her advise at this point.Her advise may sound convincing and good but I must tell you for free that she doesn't mean well for you. If you must know, she has already broken up with you 'teh teh' perhaps maybe that was why she kept giving you this rather difficult conditions.Women could be funny sometimes!
Who said you can't make it in Lagos,a whole biggest commercial nerve of Nigeria,where many opportunities lies. If I were you, I will insist on staying in Lagos and look for something doing since she doesn't have already made job for you in Abuja.
Accommodation is the key for a starter, if you don't have one, it will be extremely difficult for you to cope or even think right talkless of securing a job and that is when depression will set in. Remember 3rd Mainland Bridge stories... lol
Follow your heart and make your own decisions as a man and stand on it no matter what. God will definitely bless you someday and she will crawl back in your arms singing endless praises to you but only if she hasn't left you for someone else.
Goodluck bro

The accommodation issue is just another story. I have a very bad experience of that already. I couldn't tink straight for over 2 weeks because i was sleeping around in pple's houses.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mensah007: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
izibili44:
Give me till the end of today.I will get you a place to stay.

thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mensah007: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Poorboy:
Abuja no be for children 40k accommodation na for maraba be that, the suffer you go subject yourself to will be enormous.

The only thing she can say is that she wants to take you to someone that will give you a Federal Government Job informing the person that you're the husband to be that it's job that is remaining for you people to get married.

My girlfriend turn fiancee told me to come over after my nysc I wasted 4 years at home with a little job of 12k..

I left went to Abuja she introduced me to a big man long story short I got a Federal Government job with a starting pay of 103k.

We nearly broke up before the job came because I became a complete burden to her fianancially.

Let me not forget when once the job comes through her your respect is gone... Don't ask me how I knew..

But the good thing is you have said good bye to poverty and you start living your life and settling bills.

Seems you have been in this shoes bfore bros. Hmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Poorboy: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

Seems you have been in this shoes bfore bros. Hmmmmm
yes definitely
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mensah007: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
crackhouse:
...really? But u have been claiming that you are the one that supported yourself in university and now u are saying she supported you, which one do I believe now? I think that's why she said u are a lazy boy. And u are here shouting Abuja Abuja, u need to come to Abuja with money otherwise na for berger bustop u fit end as agbero. TAKE note.

supportive emotionally bro, tho financially at times but i have been clearly the MAN in the rship , well until i came bk to Lagos.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mshad662(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Somebody boot this emotionally unstable kid outta here, this is not a child support group

Stfu
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Dotman2210(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guest007:

There are 2 people in this relationship! What have you drummed into her ears

Bruv, stop this she said mantra... You might be fighting for your destruction if you're not careful...

God, life or whatever you call it might be pushing something out of your life and you are here busy fighting for it...

You need a break to reevaluate your relationship, this could be your answer to switch the tables and have her convince you why she's the right person for you. Self respect is attractive.
This lady has said it all, just follow her advise bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Evans2019: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
My brother in this life don't ever please someone and displeased yourself o , Nysc service is just a year program why can't she wait for you guys to round up service then after that you can stay planning to live together any where she wants even if na on top sea she wants make una stay

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by fineroad112: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
plss Abuja is not more lucrative than Lagos oo except u succeed Buhari in ask rock

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.