Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up (34237 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by tightpussy156: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
@ op you speak like a weak man who allow women to take control over you.you better go hustle for ur life an leave that girl alone.what I see hear she is trying to cage you an take control over you but you are blind to see.go work hard an.make money.if she lives she go allow you huzzle an pray for you. life begins after nysc don't allow a little bitch to take control over you at the end you go regret.he the sweat you now but the regret will keep in sorrow if you don't follow this advice.the saying goes like this the truth is bitter but it will help you.I have spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by RealAdewole(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

bros I confuse pass you, i don't want to lose her but I want to be rational too

Ogbeni let her go.... She's a perfect example of worst spouse either male or female can ever have
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by decub: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
I had to open another account to post this.
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please
See condition o, and you are there considering it.

You better be a man or she will tell you one day not to call any of your friends and relatives without her approval.

Wait o, has she gotten a good job for you in Abuja?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by wethebest(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bro, who no go abj no knw oooo. No b as u reason am ooo. No job oooo. Even tho u manage get job on ur own, e go b civil service(nt easy to come by) or slave to private company with peanut pay. The juicy jobs u hear or read abt is being shared among aboki politicians children here. Bt if u hv money to open ur own start up, u can survive. No let d gal push u into anything ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Ufedolove: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
medd422:
Pack Ur bags, and face Abuja immediately, that's Ur woman , don't loose her. When u get there, things will sort itself out. Trust me
If u stay back in Lagos and hustle d hustle and finally make it, there's no assurance that u will ever meet a woman that will love u for u anymore. Most girls are leeches now. They will suck u dry

Does this lady in question love the OP for whom he is?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by tochez24(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please

I wish i can meet a girl that will love me like this...
Op better move your stupid ass to Abuja fess, with time you can sort things out with your babe, loose this girl at your peril o
Most of us here are single and wld'nt mind you joining us lol
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by generationz(f): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

I need advice please

Is she naturally a choleric/controlling person?

If not she is not telling you something. It's not like she has a ready made job/accommodation for you there.

How can Abuja be better than Lagos for jobs?

Except you have connection with a plothiefcian I don't see how there is any guarantee for job there.

Ask her to tell you what is really on her mind.

If she keeps putting pressure on you without securing a good job and accommodation for you tell her she should forget the relationship. Trust me in the next five years you will look back and laugh at how seriously you carried relationship matter on your head.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by generationz(f): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

This is basically my greatest fear, living off her goodwill

That is the worst thing you can do to yourself especially with a control freak.

Shebi she is calling you lazy now, wait till you reach Abuja no see work. Anything called self esteem in you will be lost.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Martinez39(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
AstroG:
This matter confuse me..

Lemme wait for the elders
The guy is not serious. Why can't he have a chat with his girlfriend and explain the situation of things once and for all? It pays to not be a SIMPanzee.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by bigl: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

I need advice please

Its pretty easy .... let her go .

I might sound harsh but its the rational thing to do for now since u are not that bouyant to buy your way and move over .

Another twist is, i don't like this sort of conditional love; u know, if u don't move over, "i'm breaking up with u" blah blah blah ... what's the meaning of that?

I think if u guys eventually get married, you might not last. Reason is, she would continue to always have her way and say .... and if u don't dance to her tune, you are a goner ...

Let her know u love her but for logistics reasons, u can't move over, period.

You need love but your peace of mind is also paramount bro!
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by rafindo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
At op.
Sometimes in life you allow the current take it due course.allow things to flow natural. If she is for you so be it.

Just stay put and hustle well a.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Clazzone(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
kowema:

You need to be careful with whatever decision you want to take, what I perceive here is selfishness from your girlfriend, she can't offer you anything in Abuja, all she wants is the intimacy you guys share, and take note, your stay in abuja might be regretful.

I'm here wondering how Abuja is more lucrative than Lagos.
The most available job in Abj is Civil service job. You can say Abuja is a lot more peaceful, but definitely not more lucrative.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Clazzone(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=kowema post=82794064]
You need to be careful with whatever decision you want to take, what I perceive here is selfishness from your girlfriend, she can't offer you anything in Abuja, all she wants is the intimacy you guys share, and take note, your stay in abuja might be regretful. Be a man !
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Blinkers:

As in d guy mumu no be small!

It's clearly obvious that the dominant bîtch is the MAN in the relationship.

This love is already a set up for disaster in the future.

The foolish love go soon clear for e eyes when e go Abuja become errand boy.

I don't know who is raising these boys to be stupid , lately.

Except your papa na Dangote or you have already earned millions before finishing your NYSC, no struggling guy has business dating a lady of almost the same age, because the lady is due for marriage and has options.

All that is left for you, is to hustle and if she is not patient to stay, she can move on. Too many pûssies around.

u are right bro... let him focus on how to survive this hard time..

sweet ladies are coming out from sch everyday... check cute Madonna ladies looking for starter to cling with...

let him go and be washing plate na

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by victorian(f): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=Clazzone post=82812757][/quote]

You are even sugarcoating your words .

She misses the sex!

Anyways op, if she can't provide accommodation and a good job for you there ? Then just breakup with her already . complete your nysc and start building your career in Lagos

Don't let any gf confuse your goals in life because she's missing sex with you..

She can move on with her life . what kind of pressure is that sef? angry

I hate pressures without any concrete backup plan. Its crazy!

You see what constant sex cause? Both of you are confused and ain't thinking straight anymore .

sad
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by extremelygolden: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
@Op, that your babe is a future commanding wife and it's a bad trait. Please don't go develop HBP because you want to please her.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by romenna: 5:01am On Oct 04, 2019
Ur gf na idi amin sister.
Dictator wey no dey rationalize.
I lived in abj for 2years now I'm in Lagos.
If u go abj without job n accommodation waiting for u, u go hear whinnnnn
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by holusormi(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Mshad662:

Get ready this night by 3:am

Awva my man, you ain’t killed me yet grin grin grin
Stupid fvcker of 60 generations
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Aleora(f): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2019
We know you love her but come to think of it what if you get to Abuja and she disappoints you,what will you do?one thing in life that is constant is CHANGE.i once had a friend that got an offer to serve at national assembly in Abuja but declined saying her guy will do this and that ,and the guy kept pressuring her to redeploy back to lagos,to cut the long story short ,she couldn't redeploy instead she ghosted and was home in Lagos nothing doing didn't take up to 3 months before the guy dumped her sorry ass..so please think well before taking any decision..humans can be funny that's why to understand human more I tend to watch more of nat geo wild..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Yksaeb: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2019
To be honest with you bro, you don't need to be giving a condition to be loved. Focus on your career for now, that's the most important thing. Love alone can't be enough, cos in the long run, having a steady income is very important. being broke is one of the worst things in the world, at least here in Lagos, you have a focus and a target, but in Abuja, you don't even know anyone except her. Make her see reasons why you should stay in Lagos, if she truly loves you, she will understand. But if she doesn't, bro, just move on, and you don't need to be afraid of not seeing a better girl, I promise you, a better person will come. A better person always comes
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by dave4rella(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Yoighaman:

You won't kill me with laff...... grin

See the angle you carried it to.

I know what I'm saying sir wink
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by SwagPower: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
@Mensah007
I'm a pragmatist and often spot on when it comes to matters of the heart. And I am telling you that girl loves you and sees a future with you..
This is what you should do..Call up one of those friends u not so close with..beg if u have to..let them allow u stay 4 the weekend..let her see u making much effort..
Let her see you face to face..Talk to her make her understand..Shouldnt be difficult since she loves and wants u with her..

Stick with that girl..
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Thane(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
My name is Dominic, I'm a graduate of Human Anatomy. I'm skilled in Project Management, Customer Relationship Management. I am skilled with the use of computer, interpersonal relations, good communication skill, technical skill, problem solving skill, attention to details e.t.c. Im also a certified Automated Tyre and Wheel Balancing Technician with 6 years of vast experience. Im corper in Lagos and i urgently need a good job. I can be contacted via email thanedominic@gmail.com or 07032909591 https:///send?phone=23407032909591
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by sharpwriter(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Aleora:
We know you love her but come to think of it what if you get to Abuja and she disappoints you,what will you do?one thing in life that is constant is CHANGE.i once had a friend that got an offer to serve at national assembly in Abuja but declined saying her guy will do this and that ,and the guy kept pressuring her to redeploy back to lagos,to cut the long story short ,she couldn't redeploy instead she ghosted and was home in Lagos nothing doing didn't take up to 3 months before the guy dumped her sorry ass..so please think well before taking any decision..humans can be funny that's why to understand human more I tend to watch more of nat geo wild..

How does nat geo wild makes you understand human behavior... I'm interested please.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by tk4rd: 5:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Mensah007:

bros I confuse pass you, i don't want to lose her but I want to be rational too
Then, you have to “lose” her
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Cutehector(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
jeesprecy:
Op I'm a lady but I don't think the condition she's giving you is right. She's only trying to play safe. The reason she's giving you a condition is to measure your stance with who she's thinking about already.
Your coming to Abuja will be the only reason she'll choose you above her incoming guy. I've done this before yea and I know just exactly what is playing out. She has broken up with you already, move on, get yourself together, forget whatever kindness she must have shown you in the past. Try to make her reason along with you and if she doesn't just call the bluff.
Get yourself together and make a better life for yourself. She's only being selfish, even if if you go to Abuja you'll just end up being frustrated as she doesnt have feelings for you anymore. She's only trying to see if your being around her can rekindle whatever you guys shared in the past.
I might not be absolutely right but I'm sure you'll definitely have something to learn from my contribution. Daalu �
wow, can we just get married already
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by DaddyRochie1642: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
kowema:

I'm here wondering how Abuja is more lucrative than Lagos.
The most available job in Abj is Civil service job. You can say Abuja is a lot more peaceful, but definitely not more lucrative.

How you take get 343_Likes for this your comment?,

Abi Nairaland don dey use "auto Liker"?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cutehector:
wow, can we just get married already
� Where's the pastor
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by kowema(f): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
DaddyRochie1642:

How you take get 343_Likes for this your comment?,

Abi Nairaland don dey use "auto Liker"?

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Cutehector(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2019
jeesprecy:

� Where's the pastor
your pastor will officiate. Can I pm you wink
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Evawin: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2019
o boy if I'm to contribute to this the best solution for you is to (visit her) I think she is missing you. after visiting you talk things over with her and know the one best for you,don't move yet or make any decision

good luck
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by holusormi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mshad662:

Get ready this night by 3:am

Fam, am not dead yet , you having delays killing me yeah ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.