Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up (34235 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by owila4luv(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
My Brother Just Let Her Be An Continue Ur Hustle, You'll Make It In Lagos An Get A Better Soulmate

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by medd422: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pack Ur bags, and face Abuja immediately, that's Ur woman , don't loose her. When u get there, things will sort itself out. Trust me
If u stay back in Lagos and hustle d hustle and finally make it, there's no assurance that u will ever meet a woman that will love u for u anymore. Most girls are leeches now. They will suck u dry
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Hemanwel(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
OP, pls, this advice I want to give you, save it tightly in your left palms: when you want to make important, destiny-changing decisions, don't rush into making them. Don't allow "girlfriend(s)" to influence you in such decisions.

You're sounding like someone who needs to make a hasty decision that will favour or impress his girlfriend. Because you might lose her?? At 24-25 years of age, you should be planning your own future, not with a girl. Las las, She's going to leave you cos you may not be ready when she is going to be ready to settle down.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Obiaksnews: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Op i will ask you this question, if you decide to move to abuja and you don't get something to start doing on time in order to earn a living, how long do you think she will keep supporting you for Mind you abuja is not an easy place to stay without accommodation. If she really loves you like you claim, she will see reasons with you and allow you finish your service year first at-least.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by aralc: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
lilmax:
She recently became more aggressive about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her.

Don't go, all I see is DANGER

Break up with her immediately

My guy same thing happened to my cousin, he died on his way. Car accident he was the only one that died. My advice @op is this "a reasonable girlfriend will always be considerate, so if she don't wanna be with you because of this her irrational reasoning then free her. It is only in Nigeria a boyfriend will have more responsibilities, problem and stress than a married man with 4 kids. You are too young to face this mental stress. No go get BP for woman o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Born2winnx: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

U be mumu...

Pray make Buhari give u job 1st..

U never hear say after nysc and job u settle down marry your mother 1st.. I mean take good care of that woman who suffered for u..

U are here talking of stupid dirty girl who won't allow u take care of your old woman

Na fool him be I swear..

I wish I be him elder brother I go beat am die for this I swear

Foolish boy

See the way he's crying like a baby in here..Toto de control am say na love

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by EVERGREENI(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bro understanding is KEY in every relatuiionships
from what am seeing that lady want u to grow old before ur tym , sir am in abuja and i can tell u dat u r destined to b in lag not abuja, that is why many are beggars in abuja becos some r not meant to be here .
In a nutshell i knw u love d lady but stand ur ground as the man and never be in hurry to make it in life . Let her go if she don't want to understand wit u

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by teniboss(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
The young woman is only tryna secure her man, you're lucky man, some on getting to camp starts malfunctioning and wanting away, but here she's struggling to get you even closer to her... brother all you need do is, try add much as you can to get her to calm down, if she can foot the bills like you said, then travel and see her...
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by omotolaolaitan(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Bros do not move more than your shadow cos of woman if she is really understanding like u said she wont attach it to treat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mshad662:
You can get the Job and Loose the girl. Job can be replaced, you know girls once you leave. It won't take 2 weeks they've seen someone especially a good girl.

My advice Go Be with the Girl. Then continue looking for something to do while youre with her.
Leech. Ifele me gbo gi there. And who will bear the expenses?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by SEGLIZ: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
I had to open another account to post this.
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please

she isn't your woman. her interest in Abuja is the more reason she wants you to come over.
another side of her you've not discovered or you knew quite well but you are overlooking it for the sake of love is the attitude she puts up by threatening, blackmailing or compelling you to bend to her wishes.
it's sure a dangerous trend for any marriage for you will end up being muscled up in the marriage. she is giving you a blank cheque to it all.
appreciate her for all she has done and remembering her for the good deeds. if sure you don't want to remain pressurised all through marriage use this cheque.
we've being there, we've done that, we've seen a couple of these things.
wisdom lies in experience.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by fecosequence(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's gonna be okay. Hustle on your own and if she is yours for life she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by nabegibeg: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please

Ask yourself when you get to Abuja what next?

Have you thought of this as her strategy to pull the plug in your relationship? Since she knows your limits and trying to use it against you

Let her come to terms with the reality and she needs to understand that this is no easy decision to make
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by TemmyT002(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na by force?
Once people threaten you over something as trivial as this, that's all.
They will threaten you with something bigger.
Such person doesn't love you
And the relationship cannot last.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Focusmind: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Children everywhere!

Please and I keep advising young men, spend time in developing your capabilities and success in life. There is no need trying to impress one girl or cry over the other in your 20s. Good things are every where, and must she be the one you want to settle down with ?

You seems very insecure. Oga please focus your energy towards your career goal and hustling. The competition is tough out there for you to be thinking about a girl. I assure you that when you succeed, she would be the one looking to come down to Lagos to see.

Please don't be controlled or moved like a weakling. Face your hustle first biko!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

Tanks for replying bro.
She is from a middle class home,

She had initially said she can budget 40k for me to find a room in abj. Honestly, i don't tink she can raise 50k for lobbying and also 40k for hz. She is insisting I can find sth to do in abuja by myself immediately because I'm a very dogged person. I hustled in Uniben and she was seeing and enjoying d profits.

You truly understand her point and I understand too, but d main issue now is nysc. If I was done with nysc already, I won't tink abt this twice

Eeyah! You are doubting a woman that said she will raise money for you. You had better pack your bags, snap it and send her pictures that you are ready to come even if it means sleeping on her parent's doorstep. She will do the needful.

But on the flipside, what do you really want? Because at the end of the day, you have to retain your individuality in a relationship to remain appealing.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by EeyanMayweather(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guest007:

There are 2 people in this relationship! What have you drummed into her ears

Bruv, stop this she said mantra... You might be fighting for your destruction if you're not careful...

God, life or whatever you call it might be pushing something out of your life and you are here busy fighting for it...

You need a break to reevaluate your relationship, this could be your answer to switch the tables and have her convince you why she's the right person for you. Self respect is attractive.
Wawwu...Your comments just dey gimme joy.
Are you sure you are a lady because the amount of red pill you are forcing down his throat is enough to last him a life time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by universe26(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guy, u want to marry a woman that u cant control? U cant even make her understand ur predicaments or ur issues in life. Frm Ur post, i think u guys dnt love each other like u claimed. &u dnt knw d meaning of love neither does she.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
NB: She has already broken up with me and insists that my moving over is the only thing that can change her mind. She wants d best for us nd has been supportive of me throughout our uni days and is a very good girl. She is really really serious abt this.

I don't understand how you guys of nowadays do things

how can you claimed someone that's giving you condition and threatening you love you? someone that's using money to buy your principles and self esteem love you my guy please. what sort of useless love is that

reading your post the lady's family are rich but that doesn't mean you should feel inferior, someone that love you naturally won't make that unnecessary conditions.

now you're asking what to do, I like the fact that she want you to move in abuja for better opportunity but that should be an idea not an order OK. I'm not against her wish for you to join her, I'm against her authoritative actions

you need to man up ok

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by cenaman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
NB: She has already broken up with me and insists that my moving over is the only thing that can change her mind. She wants d best for us nd has been supportive of me throughout our uni days and is a very good girl. She is really really serious abt this.

lalasticala , mynd44 , ishilove, , farano , Rocktation mods pls move to FP
where in abj is she?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Tumbulum: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Don't let a woman tell you how to live your life. Tell her to go fu..ck herself if she can't let you think and decide what you want to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by holusormi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mshad662:

People like you insult others on NL for no reason. Fortunately that will stop. I will use you as an example for others. Your death will reach front-page, I might be banned. But at least others like you will learn.

Bla bla bla , when exactly are you going to kill me ? Today or tomorrow ? Should I stream the death online ? Should I post if on Facebook or Instagram ? Lmao - if you don’t geddifock outta here grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Born2winnx:

Na fool him be I swear..

I wish I be him elder brother I go beat am die for this I swear

Foolish boy

See the way he's crying like a baby in here..Toto de control am say na love

Him go soon drink sniper .. watch out for part2
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by sleekman(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2019
I think she's on pressure
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Charlesberry(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Focusmind:
Children everywhere!

Please and I keep advising young men, spend time in developing your capabilities and success in life. There is no need trying to impress one girl or cry over the other in your 20s. Good things are every where, and must she be the one you want to settle down with ?

You seems very insecure. Oga please focus your energy towards your career goal and hustling. The competition is tough out there for you to be thinking about a girl. I assure you that when you succeed, she would be the one looking to come down to Lagos to see.

Please don't be controlled or moved like a weakling. Face your hustle first biko!

God bless you. OP!!! You should read this and have a peace of mind. Develop yourself first and let other things fall into place abeg. Na beg i d beg you oh bro! Am seriously begging you. Tell her straight up you can't and accept whatsoever whatsoever her next actions will be. Peace be with you. Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by ehmmy11(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

She has always drummed it in my ears that nothing will make her move to Lagos not even a good paying job
this is the missing piece of the puzzle
You just showed that she is trying to take control

My advice bro the beautiful ones are not yet born
Read inbetween the lines.....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Funkybabee(f): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
I don't like controlling things though love may be there..

Try to convince her little, she might missed your presence since you guys are together before the distance starts problem, let her be rest assure but frankly you are not interested in Abj
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Juban(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
Don't go. You have to prove the man you are. She will still givevup on you if you still come Abuja and be getting handout from her. Hustle hard in Lagos and see her running back to you. You can GI for weekends to play if got some change.
Mensah007:

I need advice please
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Foodforthought: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Love and conditions cannot coexist. Think about this carefully.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by davidadenrele: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
I honestly will advise you let her go she's not helping matters in anyway, someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, and she can't even bear with you for a while?? See you are a man and you should be proud to be one, real men dont bow to pressure or challenges they use as a means to achieve their goals, sit back and analyze this your self ask question for God sake why is she so desperate to have you come over to Abuja when there's no proper accomadation and financial support to assist you ?if she truly loves i expect her to go all the way to a least help you with accomdation you will in turn have to find a way to hussel in Abuja but that is not the case here, Is she under any pressure from any other guy that pressuring her and thereby making her transfer the pressure on you??

Please tell you can't afford to stay abuja heaven won't fall, secondly if she truly loves you no amount of pressure from another guy should make think otherwise. Since she has a family in Abuja can she help fix you up with any of the families for accomdation worst case scenario.

But if you asked me stay where you are half bread is better than none, at least you can afford to hussel and make some change compared to Abuja where you don't know where to hussel and whom to stay with a word is a enough for the wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by lakezone67(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
You really had the ambition to "squat" because of a girl?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by cenaman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
OP answer me, where in abuja is ur babe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.