Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up (34233 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year / See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mensah007: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Guest007:

There are 2 people in this relationship! What have you drummed into her ears

Bruv, stop this she said mantra... You might be fighting for your destruction if you're not careful...

God, life or whatever you call it might be pushing something out of your life and you are here busy fighting for it...

You need a break to reevaluate your relationship, this could be your answer to switch the tables and have her convince you why she's the right person for you. Self respect is attractive.

I have prayed and left it to God to do his will. I seriously love her and will like to marry cos she is a very nice person. We ve had our ups and downs but this is now too much of a test.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by AfroKnight: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

This is basically my greatest fear, living off her goodwill

Don’t be tempted. Don’t do it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by habsydiamond(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Don't let her dictate for u... Once u allow that u will likely hate urself at the end. Imagine traveling to abj and she starts treating u anyhow... That she loves u does not mean she can't treat u anyhow o. It's better u two discuss this issue like two people in a relationship and not like a master to her servant. As u Lok at the advantages so must u look at the other side. Iron it out. U are the man right!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mshad662(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
You can get the Job and Loose the girl. Job can be replaced, you know girls once you leave. It won't take 2 weeks they've seen someone especially a good girl.

My advice Go Be with the Girl. Then continue looking for something to do while youre with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Omoboricash(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

bros I confuse pass you, i don't want to lose her but I want to be rational too
I can understand ur plight and fear of losing ur first love. Meanwhile before taken any step u have to think deeply and ready to bear the consequences.
You can leave what you're doing for nothing. Let her come out for u if he had secured a job for u. Tell her u don't have where to lay ur head if u risk relocation. Let her know u fed for yourself from little u earn.
Pls don't let the pressure of a woman to push u to do unthinkable thin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by dave4rella(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin

Shes pregnant and wants to hang it on your head. Run! Run!. Plead that she gives you 3 months, she will either terminate it secretly or it will become obvious by then...and she will avoid seeing you. Goodluck man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by holusormi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mshad662:
You can get the Job and Loose the girl. Job can be replaced, you know girls once you leave. It won't take 2 weeks they've seen someone especially a good girl.

My advice Go Be with the Girl. Then continue looking for something to do while youre with her.

@op , this guy is an unwise bastard , don’t listen to him

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mshad662(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
holusormi:

If you feel my advice no go well you for just air you own view. Why calling me a BASTARD?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Mshad662(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
holusormi:

People like you insult others on NL for no reason. Fortunately that will stop. I will use you as an example for others. Your death will reach front-page, I might be banned. But at least others like you will learn.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oga, fvck her. You are a man. What sort of a girlfriend subjects your relationship to her terms? Does she expect you to steal or what?

You're also weak, no apologies.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by RexTramadol1: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
Deadline abi condition?
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
NB: She has already broken up with me and insists that my moving over is the only thing that can change her mind. She wants d best for us nd has been supportive of me throughout our uni days and is a very good girl. She is really really serious abt this.

lalasticala , mynd44 , ishilove, , farano , Rocktation mods pls move to FP

No do pass yasef. Let her go!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by SouthSouth1914: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
kowema:

I'm here wondering how Abuja is more lucrative than Lagos.
The most available job in Abj in Civil service job. You can say Abuja is a lot more peaceful, but definitely not more lucrative.
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hustle before una begin think of woman. She has another sure suitor

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Abuja a more lucrative city Uhmmm

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by sotall(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
This guy don't know life.

You better put that girl and the relationship behind and hustle hard.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Viking007(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
kowema:

I'm here wondering how Abuja is more lucrative than Lagos.
The most available job in Abj in Civil service job. You can say Abuja is a lot more peaceful, but definitely not more lucrative.
People are leaving Abuja for better opportunities in Lagos. Myself inclusive.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

bros I confuse pass you, i don't want to lose her but I want to be rational too

U be mumu...

Pray make Buhari give u job 1st..

U never hear say after nysc and job u settle down marry your mother 1st.. I mean take good care of that woman who suffered for u..

U are here talking of stupid dirty girl who won't allow u take care of your old woman

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by healthserve(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
How did this reach FP grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Zombiekiller010: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lol grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Olumeme: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hehehehehehe, she don jam one politician wey dey decieve her. That's how JJCs In Abuja get carried away.
Let her go, she'll call to beg in few moths..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
lilmax:
She recently became more aggressive about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her.

Don't go, all I see is DANGER

Break up with her immediately

E de vex me how young guys cry for all these Olosho... I mean all of them na Olosho..

Give your life to God, when your own come u won't fight for it

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Zinny25(f): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
what is even in Abj It's hard to survive there if you don't have anything or anyone ooo...Lag is ok, it's a place where ur hustle can pay off.

BTW is ur gf trying to dictate to you I hope she isn't the controlling type that would always want you to do anything they say because their parents are well to do?

Anyhow shaa wetin concern me?, I've still got my own problems to deal with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by SEGLIZ: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Born2winnx: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
I had to open another account to post this.
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please

Guy your a weakling..

You never marry woman yet she don de control you..

When you Marry her how it go be.

U are a big slowpoke
Fool..

How wish I be your elder brother I go Beat you die for this shit

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by sylve11: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:

I meant persistent not aggressive sorry

Lol..

You change mouth at once.... grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by SmartTeck: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
OK

Call us now
Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Mensah007:
I had to open another account to post this.
Me and my gf graduated from the school and are currently serving. I'm serving in Lagos while she is in abuja. She was actually redeployed from a far north state to abuja with money by her parents.
We re both in our mid 20s, We love each other so much and would like to marry asap if money comes. After we graduated from Uniben, she persuaded me to go over with her to abuja and search for greener pasture, i made frantic calls in attempts to secure a place to squat over there but to no avail, I had no relatives there and d few friends I have there aren't that close. I later had to go over to Lagos to hustle because i have a few relatives there. Even while i was in Lagos she was still insisting i come over to abuja, reasons that abuja is a more lucrative city. I truly agree to that fact but i seriously have nobody to squat with and I have nobody at all in abuja, not even been to abuja before.
At a time she managed to convince one of her mum's sales boys to take me in in his room but the guy disappointed at the last minute so I had to stay back.

Nysc came, I'm serving in Lagos, she was posted to Kebbi and later redeployed to Abuja. While in camp too, I tried redeploying to abuja on health grounds but I was redeployed bk to Edo state so i had to cancel the application and stay bk. She has been hampering that i redeploy to Abuja but i don't have the 50k fee to pay.

I'm now in Lagos serving in a school, during the holidays i always go out to look for a good job or a good hustle to do. I wasted transport fares and stress attending interviews daily and meeting people but nothing came out yet. Though i did one gig BA job and im yet to get paid. She is still insisting im lazy nd wasting away in Lagos nd i should come over to Abuja. I would like to add that I saw myself thru school with supports from my parents so I'm not lazy. One regret I have is that the hustles i did in uniben are not long term and can't be moved to Lagos. My plan is to find a good job or good hustle and ghost nysc . Im also looking forward to saving to buy a good laptop and starting online business because i have learnt a lot on Nairaland although saving 80k from 19,800 salary might take time.

I have managed to secure a room in a flat where im staying currently, I have resigned myself to be teaching in my ppa for the meantime and still be looking out . She recently became more persistent about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her. She initially proposed to pay 50k for d relocation lobbying but relocation for my batch isn't possible until October ending. She however insist i must be in abuja this Saturday.
I have been thinking about this all week, i don't know anybody in abuja, I don't have accommodation there, how do i do my clearance in Lagos if I move, I don't even have money so I will live off her benevolence till I find something doing. Had it been i have a sure hustle/job to take up in abuja, i can make the sacrifice and leave my apartment in Lagos here. I'm just confused.
I need advice please
Simply be a man. Make your decisions, don't let any human pressure you into doing what you don't wanna do. Ur gf is unreasonable and I think she's met one of Dem Abuja boys and wanna break up with ya. Off course she knows u can't Ditch everything and travel, that's the screws ryt there. Pele

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by jagabanlewis(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Move on nigga better yourself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by waywardpikin: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
lilmax:
She recently became more aggressive about the abuja move and gave me few days to come over or forget about her.

Don't go, all I see is DANGER

Break up with her immediately

Follow this advice and break up with her immediately. You need to grow at your own pace without anyone breathing down your neck. To be in a relationship is not by force.

PS. This is just her excuse to drop you like a sack of hot potatoes so get it over with already.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up by timibare(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
She's already getting a good di^k in Abuja....jes forget her en move on....she knows u can't come to abuja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Julius Andrew's Wedding With Another Woman Interrupted By First Wife / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.