Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady (65032 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Gwagone: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
HumblySearching:
Double standard. What stops him from buying airtime for himself? He rides corolla while I use legedis Benz so why ask me for airtime?
It is called ROPING
He roped you before you rope him. It is normal cos he will still buy you things worth more than the airtime or whatever you want to buy for him.
Some men do that to test ladies so they know what the lady is all about, whether she's up for the money or love

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Martinez39(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

Your ignorance is earth shattering.

You know nothing,Jon Snow!

Last reply.
The person behind that moniker is a dindinrin. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by DonroxyII: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Since I was growing , Nollywood actors have helped me become the kinda MAN I really loved to be ...

Emeka Ike
Ramsey Noah
Jim Iyke
Emeka Enyiocha
Mike Ezuruonye
Desmond Elliott

Emeka Ike will be poor trying to woo Genevieve Nnaji. Ramsey Noah , Lover rich boy will come from no where with a ride and carry the girl away . Emeka ike will cry, cry and cry ...

Jim Iyke the baddest boy with Ride and swagger will fvck Rita Dominic silly only for Desmond Elliot to be running up and down crying for love of rita dominic...

Wetin Ini edo no use eyes of poor guys see, ini edo will come to Emeka Enyiocha sitting room and just faint . "Are you d only one living here blah blah blah . Next thing , she will start misbehaving towards her bf in d University.

Mike Ezuruonye will follow a girl from teenager only for the girl to marry Chidi Mokeme in the long run.

By all these characters, I have always known that the best way to a woman's or girl's heart is for you to develop yourself a charismatic man and make your selfworth speaks for you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Colb461: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
If u guy's are dating and u truly love him there is notin bad in u buying him airtime that you can afford nt always thou..bt is jst a way of showing u care...abi guys watin i talk
HumblySearching:
Double standard. What stops him from buying airtime for himself? He rides corolla while I use legedis Benz so why ask me for airtime?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by toprealman: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chukapage:
Mine was in ss3 oo ,There was this girl I liked then ,so I decided to shoot my shot as a novice who was ignorant of his own naivety considering the fact that I was one of the biggest boys in class having girls BUT this particular one I really liked her.
So I called her we talked normal ,we kept talking well for like a week then I made the GREATEST MISTAKE ever I told her "I LOVE You" chai! That is were I bleeped up eeeeh! This girl seeing that I have fallen for her yakata considering my big boy status in class started feeling funky behaving anyhow and she collaborated with other girls in class then who were crushing on me seriously so my people see ALLIED subtle scorning ,to her it was fun to the other girls they were acting out of the usual girl jealousy.
By then I really liked this girl so the mumu button even without being pressed started working ,My people ,It was Valentine's day ,so she send she wanted us to go out ,Omo I lied to my father before hand that We need 7k for Waec stuffs and registration ,You know the usual whining of parents now.
So the day came I took her out ,I have already planned that Las Las she go confirm my status as the "biggest boy in class with too much swagger" we reached there my people I spent the whole 7k there ooo , no kiss no nothing I wasn't expecting any sef. Omo the next day castings come dey sup every were sey "Jennifer chop me 7k" chai! I was down eeeeh that shit really got to me DEEP upon that when I confronted her ,she shouted at me on top of but luckily we were alone.
So that heartbreak too much I managed to keep my cool and act as if nothing happened deep down I was dying ,I couldn't even tell my close cartel men then because is was the "TOUGH guy they looked up to me for Orientation" about getting girls so crying to them or telling them would hurt my status .So I took it all alone ooo even that very weekend my mother complained that I looked sickly and pale I told her it was malaria.
Then that weekend I tried calling that girl and even sending her messages ,she no reply me ooo at that juncture I remembered who I was after all the most respected Guy in SS3 ,imagine being rubbished by a girl chai! I had to give myself sense by force, so I stopped calling .
Monday I came to school acted normal ,the girl thought I would come to her as usual ,I just maintained it was hard ooo but with the guys around I never went to her , Gradually days and weeks passed at that juncture I was getting over her becoming cold at heart towards her ,she noticed it and then started doing "notice me" for me I no even send her by then I was now rolling with one other very beautiful and most intelligent girl then in our own class the girl had been crushing on me since but I no send her but I just started liking her.
When trying to get my attention failed she became more desperate eeeh meanwhile some of those her friends were even writing me letters secretly ooo I was just chopping them one by one on a low-key. But that Jennifer in particular I just went cold towards her to the point she was my practical mate in chemistry for the first time I looked her in the eye my heart didn't beat. She sef saw the coldness in my eyes .
The next day very early in the morning she wrote me a letter kept it in my desk before I even came to school telling me she wants us to talk by then my main babe started noticing her strange over niceness to me and Drew the battle line grin. So during sports we met babe went down on her knees begging me crying but deep down I now saw her as a piece of shit a prey to my coming mental and emotional torture the most wicked and brutal it all. I gave her very wicked conditions she desperately accepted lmao grin at that juncture she signed up for the most brutal and wicked EMOTIONAL and Mental torture which lasted for 2years even after we left secondary School.
Till today that girl still sticks around she always like " Chuka you are the most wicked guy I have ever meet and will ever meet you destroyed my heart and distabilized my Emotions at a very young stage" according to her even till today the effect of those psychological torture affects her relationships till date. But I don't care she should have left me entirely when she broke my heart then but NO her want for CONQUEST and COMPETITION drove her into my doom dimension cheesy. We are still friends though but she still likes me even though she hates me ,I don't even know sef cheesy.
NOTE: The worst thing that can happen to any man is trying to use money to get a lady , BELIEVE me you have just opened the doors of all kinds of Evil and Manipulations. Don't show your spending power If she go leave she go leave if she go stay she go stay NEVER try to impress with money NEVER! *Redpills*.
Baba NLA!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Michaelcas(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
adonainana:
Omo i have at least a lot of experiences. But i will share the top 3, chai i have suffered in this life.

So when i was in my first year of university, i met this girl at a friends house party, i liked her straightaway and already was thinking of how i could convince her to be my gf. So one day i said we should go clubbing, that i will buy her drinks and everything. Now one problem i have is that sometimes back then i liked to pretend that i am rich, so my plan to this girl was that at least if i pop bottles for her in the club that night, she would easily date me.

So the night started, i was buying buying drinks and drinks, all my pocket money for like 3 months i spent it that night. Then after like 30 minutes till the end of the night, she said she wanted to go to the toilet. 5 minutes she wasnt back, 10 minutes she wasnt back. Omo you should have seen my confused face, i didnt even know whether i should barge into the female toilet and bring her out or something. Like play like play 30 minutes she is nowhere to be found, called her, her number wasnt going through. Naso i realise say i don enter once chance oo, and sometimes nothing pains you more than a girl that you thought you was gonna go home with, but you end up going home yourself after spending crazy money. Fam till this day, i still feel the anger that night, like it even i remember fighting the bouncers for no reasons after the night cos i was so so angry at everything

Scenario Two
Still on the same girl matter ooo, when i got to law school in abuja, i used to like this girl like but i was broke and didnt have money like that, so i sold my phone so i could have some change to take her clubbing in maintown abuja wuse area. Omo after we went out, thats how she got a call from her friend, aparantely she planned with her friends through text message that the friend should call her and lie that an emergency has happened to her family friend and she needs to leave right now.

Like Nollywood, these people were calling my girl and acting the script out that she needs to leave right now to go and attend to one emergency like that ( i only got to find out later the next day when she later admitted that she had to leave me cos she had another date the next day ) so she wanted to leave me and go home and sleep.

Fam tears couldnt come out of my eyes, i just fashied and continued living life but i was seriously ashamed and pained

I have scenario 3,4,5 etc

Scenario 3 too very similar like i will spend all my money on babe then she will say something like no sexxxbefore marriage or somthing like if we cant just be friends.
One that pained me most was one very scruffy girl in my neighbourhood that i wanted to quickly do. Like when we were growing up, she was a very small girl, but you know sometimes when girls go to university, some of them change, so these guy jammed a yahoo boy and her story changed small

So this girls case was like that, once she entered uni, she was more of a big girl but i still wanted to smash her still, but this girl no gree ooo, the thing that was now paining me the most is imagine moving to a girl that honestly is not on your level like that but she still follow use you play bearing in mind the guys smashing her are like way way below your own level

Like that thing pain my soul like ideally i shouldnt be moving to her but i just wan do am cos konji no wan let me rest, but still she rejected me which made the anger even double like someone that i shouldnt even be talkng to in the first place, like it pain me sha,

Some things are painful in this life i swear

I am a mumu boy i swear
you be mumu for real, I swear with you

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Colb461:
If u guy's are dating and u truly love him there is notin bad in u buying him airtime that you can afford nt always thou..bt is jst a way of showing u care...abi guys watin i talk
Good. If we dating and I love him, I'd do far more than that if necessary.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gwagone:

It is called ROPING
He roped you before you rope him. It is normal cos he will still buy you things worth more than the airtime or whatever you want to buy for him.
Some men do that to test ladies so they know what the lady is all about, whether she's up for the money or love
Naaa. That's very very shallow. Roping someone within 2 days of meeting to test? Omo that sorta test should go to hell o. Anyways it wasn't roping and I would gladly allowed myself to be roped if I liked him.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by seangy4konji: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
JastSiryin:
Bro you're a responsible dude, she was clearly immature and thoughtless as they usually are at that age. She'll learn her lesson eventually.
she must have gonna through a lot of pro, Bleep and shit now due to u forgiven guys...

They are generally stupid at that age.. Especially in uni..the guy is a nice guy... I know how many 100 level girls I disvirgined in UI year 2000 just because I was living in a bq and had a car and a club Laverna boy..

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by cenaman(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
am still humbly searching ..
Come make i give u ma sister nah.
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mainmanpadi:
She promised to pay back when she collect her contribution. So a day after she collected the contribution she called and informed me that her mum who was sick according to her passed away. I didn't believe her, I wanted to go and see thing for myself but my fear is if I find out that she lied to me about her mum's death and denied receiving the money. No written agreement the time I was giving her the money.

Oga go n collect your money tell her ur friend that u r owning him money that u want to use the money to pay ur chum

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by seangy4konji: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Colb461:
what is airtime if yyiu are generally not a stingy person..

Even so. So e you meet. St a beer Palo you clean buy beer for them..total stranger

Still guess makes people put of defense and try to come out smart sayibg so et5ing else to hide their bad behavior.. What is a recharge cars.. Not a man mast now or spectranet modem with airtime.with join.
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by CaptainMitch: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Owo ni Koko
DonroxyII:
Eyin Asewo, e tun de ibi !!
Captainmitch self , oya teach dem boys make dem dey reason with their head !!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Trimque2k1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Iffa I nor see you 4 hello gate make I know why...
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by armadeo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Santinho:

Lol. Imagine girl when u dey die for Na another guy dey fade... Inside life.

A tale of 2 women and two men.

Back in school around the same time 2 of my guys showed up for the weekend in my crib. School was on hols and guys no gree go house based on freedom things. Some gals also no gree go house.

Now one guy just got dumped by a girl and he was really down and almost weepy I just shock. The other guy just hit and was trying to run and the chick was all over him.

The guy trying to run now said imagine this life I dey try fade chick and this guy dey beg chick to stay...

That was an eye opener for me.

Well i have some slight mugu tales that didnt damage per say though i knew it was mugu moves I tried to be a nice guy and I failed.

Now never again...

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Gwagone: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
HumblySearching:
Naaa. That's very very shallow. Roping someone within 2 days of meeting to test? Omo that sorta test should go to hell o. Anyways it wasn't roping and I would gladly allowed myself to be roped if I liked him.
Yes nah
So you didn't like him at all
Then why did you wait that long for him to ROPE you first?
And let's be honest, did you bought the airtime for him? and how much? Lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Trimque2k1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wow..u mean 400+badt guys are on this forum liking your comment.lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
once bought a 50k phone for a chick all because of pekus undecided
Las las the relationship wasn't worth it.
Got to find out that the girl was fucking her boss at work.
Women aren't worth all the sacrifice guys.
The juice is never worth the squeeze.
Being red pill aware will save you a truck load of time and money.

before you give a girl any substantial amount of money, always make sure you f**k her.
If she doesn't agree, my brother dump her!! She is is just out to use you!!

always be prepared to leave any girl no matter how beautiful you think she is.
There are 7 billion people on this planet so you will always find a girl who is a %1000 better than the one you are currently seeing.

Cc
ubunja
Ilekokonit
martinez39
assuming I met this post earlier I wouldn't have passed thru what I just witnessed recently.
All my money and time and emotions gone all in the name of the scam called relationship.
Gosh when I recover I swear I won't take it anymore easy on this hoes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You did good because you were expecting a pussy. Do good because you feel like doing. This same mentality made my guy rape a girl. Nigga has been in prison since 2012. When helping a partner help without expectation.
@emboldened! are u Serious?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Kingoflotto(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
assuming I met this post earlier I wouldn't have passed thru what I just witnessed recently.
All my money and time and emotions gone all in the name of the scam called relationship.
Gosh when I recover I swear I won't take it anymore easy on this hoes
You are not alone bro... Relationships is just pure scam... I invested all I could and at the end... I gained nothing but pain all through... These hoes are fucking ingrates, unfaithful, cunny, manipulative and at the end of the day they still cheat on you and blame you for everything... Relationships sucks... Love is pure SCAM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
This one wey be say you dey save 5k every week for babe after 2 years dating, I almost save for almost 13 months before juju clear for my eyes ...
lol Omor this one weak me.
Love na scam I swear

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kingoflotto:

You are not alone bro... Relationships is just pure scam... I invested all I could and at the end... I gained nothing but pain all through... These hoes are fucking ingrates, unfaithful, cunny, manipulative and at the end of the day they still cheat on you and blame you for everything... Relationships sucks... Love is pure SCAM
misery loves companion.
Honestly reading this ur post just strengthened me, I thought I'm alone.
What I'm passing thru at the moment it's only God that can comfort me cos I've been so seriously in pains.
Now I know that being a nice guy is very bad.
Bro if I share what I'm passing thru ehn kai

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Just like internationalman, I also have no 'senseless moments'.
My way of life automatically screens out the good for nothing ladies, I never dated any leech in my life and "I fvck with h*es from a distance and the instance they tryinna catch feelings, I'm out just like a thief with his loots".
hahaha the last part of your comment tho got me real hard.
I pray I draw motivation from u
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by healthserve(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
DonroxyII:
Since I was a growing , Nollywood actors have helped me become the kinda MAN I really loved to be ...

Emeka Ike
Ramsey Noah
Jim Iyke
Emeka Enyiocha
Mike Ezuruonye
Desmond Elliott

Emeka Ike will be poor trying to woo Genevieve Nnaji. Ramsey Noah , Lover rich boy will come from no where with a ride and carry the girl away . Emeka ike will cry, cry and cry ...

Jim Iyke the baddest boy with Ride and swagger will fvck Rita Dominic silly only for Desmond Elliot to be running up and down crying for love of rita dominic...

Wetin Ini edo no use eyes of poor guys see, ini edo will come to Emeka Enyiocha sitting room and just faint . "Are you d only one living here blah blah blah . Next thing , he will start misbehaving towards his bf in d University.

Mike Ezuruonye will follow a girl from teenager only for the girl to marry Chidi Mokeme in the long run.

By all these characters, I have always known that the best way to a woman's or girl's heart is for you to develop yourself a charismatic man and make your self worth speaks for you.

You made my day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
RevengeNimi:
can never share his own experience here. because he's a mumu already.

is a mumu anytime any day. So what type of experience are you expecting him to share?

See the attributes of mumunatu here...
guy remove this kind picture abeg it's too gross

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by FatherBona: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
seangy4konji:
what is airtime if yyiu are generally not a stingy person..

Even so. So e you meet. St a beer Palo you clean buy beer for them..total stranger

Still guess makes people put of defense and try to come out smart sayibg so et5ing else to hide their bad behavior.. What is a recharge cars.. Not a man mast now or spectranet modem with airtime.with join.
[/s]
Retype this when you sober

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
idonhammer:
If u love the babe then continue giving her money and gifts.Some women get luck,the more you give them, the more money flow to your bank account.i am talking with experience. Being stingy to your wife or your babe will always make you broke.If u no give,you no go receive.
oh sharap

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Disturb:
Malhandle their pussy while promising them marriage and dissappear..
u never jam better one wey go curse and swear for ur destiny

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
nwafresh:

When you guys are on a call, try relating the call towards the money part. While the call is on record, call her name, Make sure you call the amount, date and year. And ask when she's going to pay. Hold that record as an evidence before you start any further investigation.
Yes I did that but I didn't include the date and year. May be I will record another one again to include the date and year
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Colb461: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Av also experience that.chai watin musa no go see for gate....
Kingoflotto:

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Colb461: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
I swear eh being nyc they would take advantage of that just be nyc to those that truly deserve it....
EmptyCoconutHead:
misery loves companion.
What I'm passing thru at the moment it's only God that can comfort me cos I've been so seriously in pains.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Colb461: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
I swear if u being nyc they would take advantage of that just be nyc to those that truly deserve it....
EmptyCoconutHead:
misery loves companion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.