Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady (64950 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2019
dhensity:

Lol I wish I did.. I just couldn't. I was having human pity cos it was like 2am. But after I dropped her that was the end of our friendship

There's something that I'm not getting, is she ur gf Or ur crush

Have u ever make mention of tell her that u love her n want her to be your gf

If not that means na u do urself
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by dhensity: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

Too late...guys are on her matter now...u no suppose mention her name here. Now,I even know her surname.
Now,my niggas and I will hunt her down and avenge you. cheesy

Lol go ahead avenge for me bro

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by highbee02: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2019
WalkerMichael:

THIS GIRL IS A COMPLETE EBINNA!! and the funny thing is there are plenty of ladies like that all over Nigerian universities .. Its the reason most guys never date students.. They don't at all. Na just few of them get brain, stomach infrastructure only.. I'm sorry I laughed at your your ordeal bro, better one go come.

Tankew

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by irumole1975: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2019
hustleranthem:
hope say u no dey wash ur wife pant and dey collect steady knock for head? Bcoz the way I reason you so, you be brother wey mumu.

Exactly bro. When I read his comment I weak. His wife is the controller of the house, no doubt. Simps everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by highbee02: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2019
peterangelo:

There's something that I'm not getting, is she ur gf Or ur crush

Have u ever make mention of tell her that u love her n want her to be your gf

If not that means na u do urself

I made my intention known when I met her and she concurred, calling and chatting commenced, then I decided to pay her a visit in Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by luminouz(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2019
dhensity:

Lol go ahead avenge for me bro
Good.
I'm on it tongue
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by highbee02: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:
Simple, You get to spend a day in the sahara desert. You can get dry all you want there! wink

Honestly, your response got me laughing
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by elguaje(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2019
islandmoon:

don't mind him, there is no man who hasn't fall victim except you are only dating bush meat kind of girls, at a point there must have been one girl with pretty baby face or dangerous curve who made one think with his penns rather than ones head, which afterward learnt lessons and became smart after learning the hard way and then start gaining experience with time till one master the art , then progress to be a player! that is why experience is the best teacher.

You sound like a smart man.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by islandmoon: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

Your ignorance is earth shattering.

You know nothing,Jon Snow!

Last reply.
kindly read to help yourself, kiddo! you can't father a kid this way, I will advice your fiancée not to do this to her kids because your ignorance level as above the ceiling despite having google at your disposal.
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by islandmoon: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2019
elguaje:

You sound like a smart man.
I see!
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2019
highbee02:

I made my intention known when I met her and she concurred, calling and chatting commenced, then I decided to pay her a visit in Ibadan

No mind her... Let me ask u just 1 question...

Have u ever kiss her b4... While u guys are doing the calling n chatting
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by islandmoon: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2019
Omar09:

Your siggy tho... Very funny

you won't understand! many of those guy there are ready to do and undo just to give you headache after collecting stipends from politicians even though they are ruining their own future promoting their oppressors, the often argues blindly.
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by eneojoedu(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2019
Solsix:

I don't spend on a gal what I do for my sister ican do for any gal provided there is need. I help students because people helped me when I was in school
biko Hala me small thing Na... I'm a student. should I drop account?
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

I know you're emotional and firecracker-like when set off.

Let it go,ok...or if it makes you feel better,abuse him right back... grin

kiss kiss
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Fine girl, you are not trash in Jesus name. kiss

Ok dear. If you try am next time, we go fight seriously.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by healthserve(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ok dear. If you try am next time, we go fight seriously.

Why do you look like a geek?
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2019
healthserve:

Why do you look like a geek?

Why do you want to indulge me in a conversation this morning?
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Santinho: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Aphizium:
Myn was funny, I ad this girl wey I dey alwalz hlp do assignment and ready to hlp anytym anyway because I wan be good boyfriend. She ask me if I av enof airtime, as wan show big boy, I told her I have like N450, na so the babe use all my airtime call her boyfriend wey no dey pick her own no. I vexed gan with myself embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol. Imagine girl when u dey die for Na another guy dey fade... Inside life.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by lekonso: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2019
kollog:
Kindly share the Mumu experience you once had with a lady, Mine was:

There is this lady I have been on her neck for a relationship, been calling and talking to her about how much I Love and cherish her but she was just doing me Shakara.

Went to check someone around town, only for the lady to called me that she just saw me passed, that she go like make we see. I later hook up with her at the joint she called me from some few minutes after.

She and some guys had already consumed plenty of liquor. She told me she just bought a car for her clothing business in order to make the job easy for her (she sells males cloths going from office to office).

She asked what will I drink, I insisted that am not drinking. she introduced me to the guys there as her potential Boo, man was feeling like heaven, only for her to tell me later to foot the bill. In my mind I was like WTF, man was seriously broke that period, I just scoped her that I wouldn't be leaving soon that she shouldn't worry about the bill, that she can go, I later called the guy in charge of the place to beg that I am broke. I had to drop my phone. Went to clear the bill 2 days later. Las Las, d baby no gree date me.
You were stupid to have done that, after all you did not drink anything there, the best you could have done was to say you have heard her and get out the place leaving her there to settle her bills. She just played on your intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Dagger111(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
using my 400l tuition fee to pay her 100 level school fee only to dumped me for a guy out of town that use Nokia C3 to snatched her from me

I had extra year because of her and I'm glad she did it too even 2years when she graduated

It worth it, u could av given her ur life savings if u had one.

maybe I'm semi mumu, I Bleep her more than 300 times, the time I no fvck na only the time she no dey period. my diiick no dey rest when it see pvssy nearby. all hail my diick
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by luminouz(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

kiss kiss
Lol,I had to check ur dp when I saw those emojis.

Nice lips. wink
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,I had to check ur dp when I saw those emojis.

Nice lips. wink

Thanks dear. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Gwagone:

Lol
Not all men are broke babe, majority of us are financially okay while some are fooling themselves of been rich
You buying airtime for a guy is cool nah, after all I have a babe who buys me airtime and I enjoy it

Nothing goes for nothing
You advising me to do what you guys complain of? Not up to three days of meeting and dude is asking me for airtime, do I look like mother Christmas?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Kenturkey048(m): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2019
dancok:
send me pictures of ur bag on 08064357013 whatsapp, i usually buy from one guy here on NL.
av sent you pictures on WhatsApp ...
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

You have no clue what an alpha male is sweetheart,nor does the guy you quoted.
I actually do in it whole totality.
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2019
luminouz:

So you called him animal because of ordinary credit?

If na one guy on NL call u bîtch now,you would be huffing and puffing.

You even visited him in his house Lmaoooo!!!
Sure. To know a person well, u gotta visit their territory to assess them well.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Fantazy(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2019
Calling this "mumu" experience is an understatement.
Give it a more uglier title!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Kenturkey048(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2019
HumblySearching:
Sure. To know a person well, u gotta visit their territory to assess them well.
to also weigh their level. ...because I could remember you said dude lives in a slum.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by freedomchild: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2019
Chukapage:
Mine was in ss3 oo ,There was this girl I liked then ,so I decided to shoot my shot as a novice who was ignorant of his own naivety considering the fact that I was one of the biggest boys in class having girls BUT this particular one I really liked her.
So I called her we talked normal ,we kept talking well for like a week then I made the GREATEST MISTAKE ever I told her "I LOVE You" chai! That is were I bleeped up eeeeh! This girl seeing that I have fallen for her yakata considering my big boy status in class started feeling funky behaving anyhow and she collaborated with other girls in class then who were crushing on me seriously so my people see ALLIED subtle scorning ,to her it was fun to the other girls they were acting out of the usual girl jealousy.
By then I really liked this girl so the mumu button even without being pressed started working ,My people ,It was Valentine's day ,so she send she wanted us to go out ,Omo I lied to my father before hand that We need 7k for Waec stuffs and registration ,You know the usual whining of parents now.
So the day came I took her out ,I have already planned that Las Las she go confirm my status as the "biggest boy in class with too much swagger" we reached there my people I spent the whole 7k there ooo , no kiss no nothing I wasn't expecting any sef. Omo the next day castings come dey sup every were sey "Jennifer chop me 7k" chai! I was down eeeeh that shit really got to me DEEP upon that when I confronted her ,she shouted at me on top of but luckily we were alone.
So that heartbreak too much I managed to keep my cool and act as if nothing happened deep down I was dying ,I couldn't even tell my close cartel men then because is was the "TOUGH guy they looked up to me for Orientation" about getting girls so crying to them or telling them would hurt my status .So I took it all alone ooo even that very weekend my mother complained that I looked sickly and pale I told her it was malaria.
Then that weekend I tried calling that girl and even sending her messages ,she no reply me ooo at that juncture I remembered who I was after all the most respected Guy in SS3 ,imagine being rubbished by a girl chai! I had to give myself sense by force, so I stopped calling .
Monday I came to school acted normal ,the girl thought I would come to her as usual ,I just maintained it was hard ooo but with the guys around I never went to her , Gradually days and weeks passed at that juncture I was getting over her becoming cold at heart towards her ,she noticed it and then started doing "notice me" for me I no even send her by then I was now rolling with one other very beautiful and most intelligent girl then in our own class the girl had been crushing on me since but I no send her but I just started liking her.
When trying to get my attention failed she became more desperate eeeh meanwhile some of those her friends were even writing me letters secretly ooo I was just chopping them one by one on a low-key. But that Jennifer in particular I just went cold towards her to the point she was my practical mate in chemistry for the first time I looked her in the eye my heart didn't beat. She sef saw the coldness in my eyes .
The next day very early in the morning she wrote me a letter kept it in my desk before I even came to school telling me she wants us to talk by then my main babe started noticing her strange over niceness to me and Drew the battle line grin. So during sports we met babe went down on her knees begging me crying but deep down I now saw her as a piece of shit a prey to my coming mental and emotional torture the most wicked and brutal it all. I gave her very wicked conditions she desperately accepted lmao grin at that juncture she signed up for the most brutal and wicked EMOTIONAL and Mental torture which lasted for 2years even after we left secondary School.
Till today that girl still sticks around she always like " Chuka you are the most wicked guy I have ever meet and will ever meet you destroyed my heart and distabilized my Emotions at a very young stage" according to her even till today the effect of those psychological torture affects her relationships till date. But I don't care she should have left me entirely when she broke my heart then but NO her want for CONQUEST and COMPETITION drove her into my doom dimension cheesy. We are still friends though but she still likes me even though she hates me ,I don't even know sef cheesy.
NOTE: The worst thing that can happen to any man is trying to use money to get a lady , BELIEVE me you have just opened the doors of all kinds of Evil and Manipulations. Don't show your spending power If she go leave she go leave if she go stay she go stay NEVER try to impress with money NEVER! *Redpills*.
i feel your pain guy
Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Fantazy(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You have never spent for a girl in your life? I wonder the type of relationship you are in. You don't buy your gf gifts, support their biz, then you are still a boy. Only boys make this statement

But its better to be a 'boy' and feel comfortable than to fake been a 'man' and live in regret and heartbroken

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Kenturkey048:
to also weigh their level. ...because I could remember you said dude lives in a slum.....
If dem fake. Very dirty being. Wash and clean up with nice shirt and designer belt but his pad is a dump. Abuja people tire me sha

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Fantazy:

But its better to be a 'boy' and feel comfortable than to fake been a 'man' and live in regret and heartbroken
There's no need spending when u in secondary school dating a jss 1 girl. Just saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.