Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42618 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by gsegun43: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
It is today that i actually believe that mumu get grade.

THIS OP NA FIRST CLASS MUMU.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you are the one typing loads of hugwash you can't prove. If the moon is 200,000miles away from the earth why will the earths gravity affect it?, or are you saying the moon generates its own gravity? The problem with people like you is trying to explain away things with theories.
if gravity is titling the moon why do we get to see only one side of the moon?.

Pls do you care to explain how you come about knowing the force behind the rotation of the earth is a vector and how the force came to be?. With proof not theory.

How did you even get to know gravity affects the moon? When there is no proof of anything called gravity in the first place, you are just putting up more theories. I do not claim to know how every thing about how the solar system works cuz I can't go up there that is a fact.

the saying that the moon gets its light from the sun is highly in doubt because when you measure the temperature of a point the moon light hits and the temperature of a shade next to it you'll find out the temperature of the area were there is moon light is colder than the temperature of the shade this suggest that the moon is giving out its own light.

The earth is surrounded by water from all sides and it it a well known fact that ice walls are at the end of these oceans whether the earth has an edge or not the fact remains no one has gone beyond these ice walls and independent explorers sometimes are turned back from exploring this area except on guided tour.
Its a pity you think the moon is a rock in space, how did the moon rock given to Holland by those who went the moon turn out to be an ordinary wood.
I now understand that you don't have any clear evidence of a flat earth... But only loads and loads of doubt about a spherical earth...

So it would be a waste of time trying to explain to you why the earth is geodic because you will only look for a way to make it look wrong...whilst holding on to your blind theory of a flat earth without any feasible proofs except assumptions and and vague speculation...

This argument is a dead end....continue believing that the earth is flat OK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by missjo(f): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
what has it got to do with proving a ball earth. First let me let you know that the images of the ball earth you see is fake.

This is what you typed that prompted me to ask:
and the sun is also moving at an incredible speed on the galaxy while the galaxy is also shooting away from the big bang at almost the speed of light.
Tell me why do we not feel any of the movement. What does your common sense tell you now? Does it seem like you are moving at all.

The hyperloop moves at a speed of light yet passengers are not be able to feel this movement.

Just providing perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
missjo:

This is what you typed that prompted me to ask:

The hyperloop moves at a speed of light yet passengers are not be able to feel this movement.

Just providing perspective.
madam no human can stand upon any object that moves at the speed of light. The hyperloop train is still under construction.
Has any experiment confirmed your assertion?.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Chidorx60:

I now understand that you don't have any clear evidence of a flat earth... But only loads and loads of doubt about a spherical earth...

So it would be a waste of time trying to explain to you why the earth is geodic because you will only look for a way to make it look wrong...whilst holding on to your blind theory of a flat earth without any feasible proofs except assumptions and and vague speculation...

This argument is a dead end....continue believing that the earth is flat OK.

so the fact that no curvature has been observed is not an evidence?,

The fact that there is nothing like 8inches / m^2 as I have proven is not an evidence.

The fact that the sun and moon are local and not extraterrestrial is not an evidence,

That fact that buzz aldrin moon rock some how magically turned into a wood is not an evidence?,

The fact that none of you can prove that we stand side ways on a spinning ball is not an evidence?,

the fact that planes fly straight and don't turn upside down when they travel from Russia to australia is not an evidence?,

The fact that planes do not deep there nose every five minutes to account for the curvature of the earth is not an evidence?.

Oga quit trying to explain to me things you were indoctrinated with. Because if you were first taught that the earth was flat you would not have questioned it cuz that is what your reality is telling you.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Grandium: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY

You bro I wasn't this hard to convince. At first you know I thought the idea that anyone believed the Earth was flat was out of their mind. grin I did yet it was so much commotion behind the flat Earth I had to do a thorough review to expose the culprits behind it. Instead I wund up believing the Earth is flat. Yet I must say now that I look back there was never as much evidence that convinced me as these brothers are shooting down in this thread. Sometimes you have ask yourself what gives? They have brains like you and I. The nature of man is carnal.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Grandium: 1:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by missjo(f): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
madam no human can stand upon any object that moves at the speed of light. The hyperloop train is still under construction.
Has any experiment confirmed your assertion?.
Lol, yes. I saw the docu-series.
And humans are not 'upon' the hyperloop but inside it.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2019
missjo:

Lol, yes. I saw the docu-series.
And humans are not 'upon' the hyperloop but inside it.
this is just a docu-series. The hyper loop train or so is still in development. And I don't think they said people will not feel like they are moving.

The hyperloop is not moving at the speed of light, light travels at an incredible 670,616,629 mph while the hyper loop is projected to travel at over 600mph, which is about the same as the Boeing airliner and that is only a projection. The fastest a hyperloop vehicle has actually gone is 288mph before it exploded.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by missjo(f): 7:31am On Oct 10, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
this is just a docu-series. The hyper loop train or so is still in development. And I don't think they said people will not feel like they are moving.

The hyperloop is not moving at the speed of light, light travels at an incredible 670,616,629 mph while the hyper loop is projected to travel at over 600mph, which is about the same as the Boeing airliner and that is only a projection. The fastest a hyperloop vehicle has actually gone is 288mph before it exploded.
You're right, sound is what i meant to type, not light.
But you get the point, don't you?

Something moving at a speed that breaks the sound barrier, yet people inside of it don't feel like its moving. If the hyperloop seems too unreal for you, what about the concorde?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2019
missjo:

Something moving at a speed that breaks the sound barrier, yet people inside of it don't feel like its moving. If the hyperloop seems too unreal for you, what about the concorde?

I don't doubt the possibility of a vehicle going very fast my doubt lies on the saying that people wouldn't feel like they are moving. I personally think it is seemingly impossible for one not to feel it when they are in an object that goes very fast or moves.

if the earth is spinning at over a 1000mph don't you think it will fling out the oceans on it? ,even if the gravitational force is as strong as that of a magnet

don't you think air craft travelling from east to west will get there faster than the one going from west to east? have you heard of the coriolis effect?, I bet you haven't thought about this,

this is common sense. this is the real science not make belief .

but that is not the only problem. we are told that the
sun is also shooting through space at incredible speed while the entire universe is shooting through space away from the big bang at the speed of light not sound but light!!.

and yet we feel non of this!!, I have done an extensive research in this and discovered the impossibility of a heliocentric globe earth system.

do you know that man never went to the moon?

do you know the astronauts involved in the Apollo 11 mission were Freemasons who took an oath of secrecy?

do you know that many of the astronauts who doubted the possibility of landing on the moon died in mysterious circumstances?.

do you know what is called the van Allen radiation belt?

do you know that if a place like space exist an aircraft cannot move in it because it is a vacuum?.

do you know that there is no satellite orbiting the earth?

do you know that the sun and moon are about the same size and they are not in space?.

do you know the purpose of all these lies?

do you know that people believed in the flat earth before the globe earth?.

the reason is because Satan rules this world and he uses his agents who worship him to propagate this lie.

the whole heliocentric globe earth model is designed in such a way that it reduces humans to an insignificant tiny object in space with nothing in control , in other words we are the product of an accident or mistake.

it gives one the mind set that there is no creator God responsible for all of this.

the purpose of it all is to remove God from the picture.

this is also the reason why they teach us in school that man came from monkeys.

I put up this post because I have facts to back it up. many of us have been deceived but it is time for people to start waking up because the people you call your leaders are nothing but occultic puppets of Satan.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2019
gsegun43:
It is today that i actually believe that mumu get grade.

THIS OP NA FIRST CLASS MUMU.
pls Mr wise man prove to me that you are standing side ways on a ball that spins 1000mph or you shut up and keep being the mumu for believing you are on a ball that is moving to no were in space.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Grandium: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

I don't doubt the possibility of a vehicle going very fast my doubt lies on the saying that people wouldn't feel like they are moving. I personally think it is seemingly impossible for one not to feel it when they are in an object that goes very fast or moves.

if the earth is spinning at over a 1000mph don't you think it will fling out the oceans on it? ,even if the gravitational force is as strong as that of a magnet

don't you think air craft travelling from east to west will get there faster than the one going from west to east? have you heard of the coriolis effect?, I bet you haven't thought about this,

sun is also shooting through space at incredible speed while the entire universe is shooting through space away from the big bang at the speed of light not sound but light!!.

and yet we feel non of this!!, I have done an extensive research in this and discovered the impossibility of a heliocentric globe earth system.

do you know the astronauts involved in the Apollo 11 mission were Freemasons who took an oath of secrecy?

do you know that many of the astronauts who doubted the possibility of landing on the moon died in mysterious circumstances?.

do you know that if a place like space exist an aircraft cannot move in it because it is a vacuum?.

do you know that the sun and moon are about the same size and they are not in space?.

the reason is because Satan rules this world and he uses his agents who worship him to propagate this lie.

the whole heliocentric globe earth model is designed in such a way that it reduces humans to an insignificant tiny object in space with nothing in control , in other words we are the product of an accident or mistake.

it gives one the mind set that there is no creator God responsible for all of this.

I put up this post because I have facts to back it up. many of us have been deceived but it is time for people to start waking up because the people you call your leaders are nothing but occultic puppets of Satan.

95 percent of the grade. grin

Some men did come from monkeys.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by sonmvayina(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
For your consumption

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by gsegun43: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
pls Mr wise man prove to me that you are standing side ways on a ball that spins 1000mph or you shut up and keep being the mumu for believing you are on a ball that is moving to no were in space.
dont try disprove that the earth is a shere, but try prove that it is flat. Then we can egage in discussion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Ola17: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
missjo:

Something moving at a speed that breaks the sound barrier, yet people inside of it don't feel like its moving . If the hyperloop seems too unreal for you, what about the concorde?

Barring air turbulence, you hardly ever notice movement sensations in most large commercial aircrafts traveling at up to 900km/h. The feeling most times, is like you are relaxing in your sitting room.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
gsegun43:

dont try disprove that the earth is a shere, but try prove that it is flat. Then we can egage in discussion
disproving the earth is not a sphere is proving the earth is flat. There are no two ways around it. From what my reality and senses tell me, the earth is flat and motionless.
The sun and moon are the same size and rotate around the earth. Aircraft fly straight till they land anywhere in the world without having to dip their nose to account for the curvature, is this not enough proof that they are flying on a flat surface?.

Does water curve? How come the vast ocean is shown curving on ball earth?. Try pouring water on a ball and see how it behaves compared to when you pour water on plate. Truth is no matter the shape of its container water is an element that always finds it level at the surface. This is real science not pseudo science or pure lie we were taught.

The truth is many who believe in ball earth do so because that is what they were taught from a very young age when they can't really question anything and the general populace believe in so why would they doubt it even though they don't really understand it.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Grandium: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
sonmvayina:
For your consumption

That's how you do it. Keep posting the art showing what our ancient fathers conceived.

You are never going to get through to all Black people because some of them are just corrupt. So much so even if they knew the Earth was flat they wouldn't want to stop the corruption because they enjoy it. The nature of man is carnal and once you realise some people live only to satisfy ego and body cravings then you must separate yourself from them.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
disproving the earth is not a sphere is proving the earth is flat.
No it isnt! angry The earth not being a sphere might mean it is a triangle or a box!

Educate us how the earth is flat or give us our school fees back!
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
budaatum:

No it isnt! angry The earth not being a sphere might mean it is a triangle or a box!

Educate us how the earth is flat or give us our school fees back!

lol why are football fields flat? on the surface instead of spherical at the surface.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
lol why are football fields flat? on the surface instead of spherical at the surface.
Because we flatten the ground before we build the football pitch on it.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
budaatum:

Because we flatten the ground before we build the football pitch on it.
why would you flatten the ground?, but i thought standing on a flat surface does not make sense or is impossible, if the earths gravitational field can keep you on a ball earth comfortably then it should be able to keep you on a dome shaped football field.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Grandium: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
why would you flatten the ground?, but i thought standing on a flat surface does not make sense or is impossible, if the earths gravitational field can keep you on a ball earth comfortably then it should be able to keep you on a dome shaped football field.

Did you know when the British soldiers and lords occupied Nigeria under colonialism they stayed for decades and sired sons by many of your women. Colonialism is hidden word for coioning. Some Africans will resist anything that goes against their white lineage. You are thinking social conditioning has kept them suppressed like it has you yet for some of them the struggle is genetics also.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
So much tripe on a single thread.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Grandium: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
gensteejay:
So much tripe on a single thread.

Some men find higher learning uninteresting. To be curious is a past life blessing and this is a reward for a man haven been pious.

What I described above is simple. Alot of confusion and disunity among Africans can't always be attributed to social conditioning. Some are really affected by things going on in the bloodline. This is the lessons taught to me by studying Bachwezi Ugandan history. Some where in the past the DNA of theha gods mixed with that of animals and that has affected a good portion of humanity. This history must be taught whether you like or not.

He continues to be really proud and getsturned into an animal or animal-like man. ... The text reads: "He was driven away from human society, ate grass like oxen, and his body was bathed with the dew of heaven, until his hair grew as long as eagles' feathers and his nails became like birds' claws" (Dan 4:33)

The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PN-Gd2Tzk0

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by TruthinAction: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
The earth is so large that the small portion you stand on will definitely look flat in the same way you can't notice it's motion but it's actually rotating on it's axis and revolving round the sun. Has anyone noticed the movement of the earth while standing? So why do you think the portion or piece of land you build on will be curved? If the earth is flat, we will definitely fall off at the edge of it. Please whoever is contesting the sphericity of the earth should go back to school. This is really not the kind of question we should be debating on. It's a long settled fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Grandium: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
TruthinAction:
The earth is so large that the small portion you stand on will definitely look flat in the same way you can't notice it's motion but it's actually rotating on it's axis and revolving round the sun. Has anyone noticed the movement of the earth while standing? So why do you think the portion or piece of land you build on will be curved? If the earth is flat, we will definitely fall off at the edge of it. Please whoever is contesting the sphericity of the earth should go back to school. This is really not the kind of question we should be debating on. It's a long settled fact.

grin

The oldest models of the Earth is flat and there are societies still in existence that teach flat Earth. The matter was settled and some one changed it into a globe.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by TruthinAction: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Grandium:

grin

The oldest models of the Earth is flat and there are societies still in existence that teach flat Earth. The matter was settled and some one changed it into a globe.

Those debating whether the earth is flat or a globe are jobless. We all know the shape of the earth, even the kids in nursery school knows.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kkins25(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

You're funny my guy. The questions youve asked shall I answer. ? If God spares my life tomorrow I shall educate you.. I do so bcyz God asked me too.. let me rest now cux I just got back from work

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Grandium: 12:22am On Oct 11, 2019
TruthinAction:

Those debating whether the earth is flat or a globe are jobless. We all know the shape of the earth, even the kids in nursery school knows.

Duty is to speak truth. Job is to do the work of Satan for even the Bibile and Qur'an teach flat Earth.

The nature of man is carnal
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2019
kkins25:

You're funny my guy. The questions youve asked shall I answer. ? If God spares my life tomorrow I shall educate you.. I do so bcyz God asked me too.. let me rest now cux I just got back from work
oga this is no joke. Pls do answer me with concrete evidence. I shall be waiting.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by RandomGuy48: 6:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Ola17:

Barring air turbulence, you hardly ever notice movement sensations in most large commercial aircrafts traveling at up to 900km/h. The feeling most times, is like you are relaxing in your sitting room.
Yes, exactly. If you are traveling at the same speed as your surroundings, then it doesn't matter how fast you're going--it'll feel normal. Anyone who's ever traveled on an airplane can easily attest to the fact you can be going at that kind of speed and not feel it at all.

There is at one point where you feel the motion, which is when the airplane is taking off or is landing, because its speed is changing while doing so (speeding up when leaving, slowing down when landing). But when the speed is constant--as it is with the Earth's rotation and movement through space--you don't notice the motion because everything else is moving with you at that same speed, even if that speed is extremely fast.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Is Masturbation A Sin?.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.