Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42597 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by TruthinAction: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
oga this comment reeks of ignorance.

The human eye view is triangular in nature such that an object too far away becomes soo small that when they reach the vanishing point at the horizon you can no longer see any thing, this is the law of perspective. No matter your position the horizon keeps rising to your eye level as you rise.

No matter your standing point the horizon is always 360° around you even while you are 30 thousand feet above sea level. If objects few miles away can disappear into the horizon from view then tell me how you can see japan from nigeria or portharcourt from lagos?.

Big fat lies. If I can see an airplane in the sky at a few thousands feet above the see level, I should be able to see them at equivalent distance on a flat earth surface.

Whoever initiated this new model is high on tramadol.

Even when God created the earth, it was first water. We know that water or liquid gathers in the form of a sphere if it's not in a container. Just like bubbles. The dry land came out of the earth.

The model of your earth reveals a portion under the disc that is unoccupied. That means you can fall of the edge. People have traveled round the world and haven't seen any sharp edge or any edge at all.

What about satellite photographs from the space? Please, I can't waste my time for people like you.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
TruthinAction:

Big fat lies. If I can see an airplane in the sky at a few thousands feet above the see level, I should be able to see them at equivalent distance on a flat earth surface.

Whoever initiated this new model is high on tramadol.

Even when God created the earth, it was first water. We know that water or liquid gathers in the form of a sphere if it's not in a container. Just like bubbles. The dry land came out of the earth.

The model of your earth reveals a portion under the disc that is unoccupied. That means you can fall of the edge. People have traveled round the world and haven't seen any sharp edge or any edge at all.

What about satellite photographs from the space? Please, I can't waste my time for people like you.

you are being ignorant on purpose, what you call a lie is something you can experience for yourself, this is no theory like the ones you guys postulate.

The fact that the horizon remains at your eye sight level no matter your height is not a lie.

The fact that object disappears at the vanishing point of the horizon and can only be seen by using binoculars or telescope is not a lie.

Besides when you watch a plane fly across the sky, you see that it flies straight and vanishes across the horizon.
Have you been in a very long hallway before?,, if you have you would notice that the roof start wide when close to you and gets very small and thin and seems to be sloping down towards the end while the floor does the same but seems to go upwards towards the end of it.
This is due to the law of perspective and the nature of the human eye view. This is the reason why the horizon around you is always at your eyesight level no matter the height you climb to. If the earth was a globe the horizon would be below your eye sight level but because the earth is a flat surface just like the hallway the horizon always remains at the eye level. Denying this is like denying you don't have eyes.

As for the water matter pls pour water on the floor and see if it will form into sphere. This is actually laughable. The fact is water does not curve it always find it level at the surface no matter the shape of its container.

It is a well known fact that from any where in the world if your sailing and set your course due south you will come face to face with a gigantic ice wall at the end of the ocean what lies beyond these ice walls is still a mystery because no one has gone beyond them. Also thanks to the world leaders who have put in restricted access and exploration to those areas.

What satellite images are you talking about? Oga the images of the earth you see today is all computer generated images CGI For short. If there are thousands of satellite in space taking pictures as alleged, why do they have to give a photo shopped image of the earth.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
TruthinAction:

Big fat lies.
What big fat lies? Did you not pay school fees?

EMILO2STAY:

It is a well known fact that from any where in the world if your sailing and set your course due south you will come face to face with a gigantic ice wall at the end of the ocean what lies beyond these ice walls is still a mystery because no one has gone beyond them. Also thanks to the world leaders who have put in restricted access and exploration to those areas.

budaatum:

You have to qualify as an Apprentice to Journeyman or fellow (now called Fellowcraft) to Master Mason to go on the guided tour but the freemasons hide the qualification behind some ice wall and make you swear an oath of secrecy. But thank God the veil has been torn off.

See the evil Freemasons Entered Apprentice Study Guide here
https://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/entered-apprentice-mason.html
But do not read it least you be misled!
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by TruthinAction: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

you are being ignorant on purpose, what you call a lie is something you can experience for yourself, this is no theory like the ones you guys postulate.

The fact that the horizon remains at your eye sight level no matter your height is not a lie.

The fact that object disappears at the vanishing point of the horizon and can only be seen by using binoculars or telescope is not a lie.

Besides when you watch a plane fly across the sky, you see that it flies straight and vanishes across the horizon.
Have you been in a very long hallway before?,, if you have you would notice that the roof start wide when close to you and gets very small and thin and seems to be sloping down towards the end while the floor does the same but seems to go upwards towards the end of it.
This is due to the law of perspective and the nature of the human eye view. This is the reason why the horizon around you is always at your eyesight level no matter the height you climb to. If the earth was a globe the horizon would be below your eye sight level but because the earth is a flat surface just like the hallway the horizon always remains at the eye level. Denying this is like denying you don't have eyes.

As for the water matter pls pour water on the floor and see if it will form into sphere. This is actually laughable. The fact is water does not curve it always find it level at the surface no matter the shape of its container.

What satellite images are you talking about? Oga the images of the earth you see today is all computer generated images CGI For short. If there are thousands of satellite in space taking pictures as alleged, why do they have to give a photo shopped image of the earth.

Foolish hypothesis. We are not in a dark age. There are enough technology to verify the shape of the earth and it is already verified. Someone just cooked this vague idea of a flat earth just to get gullible souls like you to believe in. Your hypothesis will die a natural death. Only foolish mind will even consider it. Please find a better idea to share. Your hypothesis is dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2019
TruthinAction:

Foolish hypothesis. We are not in a dark age. There are enough technology to verify the shape of the earth and it is already verified. Someone just cooked this vague idea of a flat earth just to get gullible souls like you to believe in. Your hypothesis will die a natural death. Only foolish mind will even consider it. Please find a better idea to share. Your hypothesis is dead on arrival.

you make too much noise without presenting a single proof. If there are satellite in space we should have many pictures of the earth today why are they still showing you a pic from the 1970s, it is alleged that there are over 26,000 satellite moving in space, if this is the case we should have many pictures of the earth instead they give photoshopped image as admitted by NASAs Robert Simons.

Secondly it is said that this satellite are in the thermosphere a place were temperatures range from 1000 to 2000°c, tell me how you have a satellite in the hottest layer of the atmosphere?.
The melting point of titanium , gold, aluminum and steel ranges from 600- 1600°c yet we have satellite made out of these materials in the hottest part of the atmosphere were temperature is 2000°c and you believe that.

Thirdly if we have over 26000 satellites moving in space tell me how they move? Because space is said to be a vacuum.
On earth we know aircraft move because they have air in the atmosphere to push against in other to move forward, in the water boats engines or paddles have to push against the water to move forward but in space satellites move while pushing against nothing how is that possible, how do you move by pushing against a vacuum?.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

you make too much noise without presenting a single proof. If there are satellite in space we should have many pictures of the earth today why are they still showing you a pic from the 1970s, it is alleged that there are over 26,000 satellite moving in space, if this is the case we should have many pictures of the earth instead they give photoshopped image as admitted by NASAs Robert Simons.

Secondly it is said that this satellite are in the mesosphere, a place were temperatures range from 1000 to 2000°c, tell me how you have a satellite in the hottest layer of the atmosphere?.
The melting point of titanium , gold, aluminum and steel ranges from 600- 1600°c yet we have satellite made out of these materials in the hottest part of the atmosphere were temperature is 2000°c and you believe that.

Thirdly if we have over 26000 satellites moving in space tell me how they move? Because space is said to be a vacuum.
On earth we know aircraft move because they have air in the atmosphere to push against in other to move forward, in the water boats engines or paddles have to push against the water to move forward but in space satellites move while pushing against nothing how is that possible, how do you move by pushing against a vacuum?.
Your problem is ignorance and closed-mindedness.

You don't believe there are thousands of satellites in space (geostationary devices parked in earth's orbit), which are owned by world's countries and corporations.

Can you then explain to us the principle behind making a simple phone call using a satellite phone that works anywhere on earth?

How does that work?

Let's start from there.

If you have the faintest idea about the history of science, from ancient days (the times of Socrates, Plato, Archimedes, Aristotle, Copernicus, Galileo Pletomy, Pythagoras of Samus, etc.) to the eras of 17th – 21st centuries' figures like Newton, Bacon, Einstein, Hawkins, Pascal, Watt, etc., you would have read and mused over the flaws of the flat-earth hypothesis.

And why it had been discarded by philosophers and thinkers, even hundreds of years ago by people like Hypatia, Galileo, Copernicus, and many others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2019
gensteejay:

You don't believe there are thousands of satellites in space (geostationary devices parked in earth's orbit), which are owned by world's countries and corporations.

Can you then explain to us the principle behind making a simple phone call using a satellite phone that works anywhere on earth?

How does that work?

Let's start from there.

If you have the faintest idea about the history of science, from ancient days (the times of Socrates, Plato, Archimedes, Aristotle, Copernicus, Galileo Pletomy, Pythagoras of Samus, etc.) to the eras of 20th and 21st centuries' figures like Newton, Bacon, Einstein, Hawkins, Pascal, Watt, etc., you would have read and mused over the flaws of the flat-earth hypothesis.

And why it had been discarded by philosophers and thinkers, even hundreds of years ago by people like Hypatia, Galileo, Copernicus, and many others.

i have done much debunking on this thread
I can easily debunk this one too but you first have to debunk the assertion in my quote before we can continue.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
i have done much debunking on this thread
I can easily debunk this one too but you first have to debunk the assertion in my quote before we can continue.
You've only been arguing about things you know very little about.

Get yourself some real books and articles on science, logic, and philosophy and cure yourself of ignorance.

You would be glad you did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2019
gensteejay:

How does that work?

Let's start from there.

If you have the faintest idea about the history of science, from ancient days (the times of Socrates, Plato, Archimedes, Aristotle, Copernicus, Galileo Pletomy, Pythagoras of Samus, etc.) to the eras of 20th and 21st centuries' figures like Newton, Bacon, Einstein, Hawkins, Pascal, Watt, etc., you would have read and mused over the flaws of the flat-earth hypothesis.

Sounds like you are suggesting he read books and study! Don't you know books and the words in them are all written by the nasty freemasons in the very beginning and with it they created lies? In fact, I bet you think these words of mine create meaning even though it is you giving them sound.

Abeg, don't mind him Emilo. Everyone knows Socrates, Plato, Archimedes, Aristotle, Copernicus, Galileo Pletomy, Pythagoras of Samus, Hypatia, Newton, Bacon, Einstein, Hawkins, Pascal and Watt, etc., are all figments of the imagination who never existed but were created by the west to deceive Africans that the earth is a spherical globe when the truth is obvious for anyone with an ounce of sense to see that the earth is truly flat and the Japanese fuel the sun and the moon is made of swiss cheese and its all less than 6100 years old!

As for making a simple phonecall, its like talking to a person in the other room. The power in your voice transmits the sound of your words over the flat earth to its destination except those freemason westerners deceive you into thinking you need an electronic device to transmit it. When Yoruba Osanyin supersedes it, then you will understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2019
gensteejay:

You've only been arguing about things you know very little about.

Get yourself some real books and articles in science, logic, and philosophy and cure yourself of ignorance.

You would be glad you did.
lol is this the same gensteejay who ask me to present mathematical proof I did and asked the same from him only for him to disappear?. You suddenly found your voice. Oga pls debunk my assertions so we can continue.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
lol is this the same gensteejay who ask me to present mathematical proof I did and asked the same from him only for him to disappear?. You suddenly found your voice. Oga pls debunk my assertions so we can continue.

Is that what you mathematical proof? This guy is very funny.

You are just regurgitating very old fallacious ideas, which are already stale and lack candor.

I no get time to waste on this sort of discussion.

When you discover something original and seminal, you won't be debating on Nl; you would seek ways to test your hypothesis in a lab, get some data, analyse them, and write a paper.

Maybe you can be next Einstein. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2019
budaatum:

Sounds like you are suggesting he read books and study! Don't you know books and the words in them are all written by the nasty freemasons in the very beginning and with it they created lies? In fact, I bet you think these words of mine create meaning even though it is you giving them sound.

Abeg, don't mind him Emilo. Everyone knows Socrates, Plato, Archimedes, Aristotle, Copernicus, Galileo Pletomy, Pythagoras of Samus, Hypatia, Newton, Bacon, Einstein, Hawkins, Pascal and Watt, etc., are all figments of the imagination who never existed but were created by the west to deceive Africans that the earth is a spherical globe when the truth is obvious for anyone with an ounce of sense to see that the earth is truly flat and the Japanese fuel the sun and the moon is made of swiss cheese and its all less than 6100 years old!

As for making a simple phonecall, its like talking to a person in the other room. The power in your voice transmits the sound of your words over the flat earth to its destination except those freemason westerners deceive you into thinking you need an electronic device to transmit it. When Yoruba Osanyin supersedes it, then you will understand.
The guy is a text book example of the saying; the more one's ignorance is about nature and natural laws, the bigger one god (for religionists) is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2019
gensteejay:

Is that what you mathematical proof? This guy is very funny.

You are just regurgitating very old fallacious ideas, which are already stale and lack candor.

I no get time to waste on this sort of discussion.

When you discover something original and seminal, you won't be debating on Nl; you would seek ways to test your hypothesis in a lab, get some data, analyse them, and write a paper.

Maybe you can be next Einstein. Lol
Are you trying to run away? , the mathematical proof will be funny if you can prove it to be using the 8inch/miles^2 arithmetic given by heliocentrist to prove ball earth.

Many of you here just know how to insult with loud mouths but empty in the skull.

Since the start of this thread I have been the one giving proofs but you guys only know how to attack with insults and empty grammar.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
[s]Are you trying to run away? , the mathematical proof will be funny if you can prove it to be using the 8inch/miles^2 arithmetic given by heliocentrist to prove ball earth.

Many of you here just know how to insult with loud mouths but empty in the skull.

Since the start of this thread I have been the one giving proofs but you guys only know how to attack with insults and empty grammar[/s].
You're just spewing trash. There are several applications in today's world built on an almost spherical model of Earth.

I posted one above for you to explain and yet you can't come up with any explanation.

You said there are no satellites in Earth's orbit.

Satellite phones establish calls in all places on Earth, including in areas where there is no cellular network connection unlike normal phones that can only do so in select areas.

How is that possible?

Oh, satellite phones must be another lie. They don't exist.

I have helped you out.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by wickedtuna: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Whether your claims are right or wrong Emil, no one here will say they havent learnt something. Make nobody insult me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Babylonburn: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY

grin grin grin

I'm so happy to see you are waking up your people. It makes me feel good inside knowing justice is prevailing through your efforts.

Wake up out your your slumber

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
gensteejay:

You're just spewing trash. There are several applications in today's world built on an almost spherical model of Earth.

I posted one above for you to explain and yet you can't come up with any explanation.

You said there are no satellites in Earth's orbit.

Satellite phones establish calls in all places on Earth, including in areas where there is no cellular network connection unlike normal phones that can only do so in select areas.

How is that possible?

Oh, satellite phones must be another lie. They don't exist.

I have helped you out.
oga shut up and prove your words or keep quiet.

I will not say anything about satellite and phone signals until you prove me wrong.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mad Men full Nl. grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by success1smyn(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

Secondly it is said that this satellite are in the mesosphere, a place were temperatures range from 1000 to 2000°c, tell me how you have a satellite in the hottest layer of the atmosphere?.

The dumbest post I have ever read on nairaland.
like someone said earlier, you are a first class mumu. in fact your mumuism is of the highest order.

let me correct your stupidity not for you, but for others reading this thread.
1) we don't have 26000 satellites in...
2) they are not in the mesosphere
3) the temperature of the mesosphere is not 2000°c

If you truly want to learn read books and learn with open mind, everything is not black and white. If you don't then your education is a waste.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Babylonburn: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Greetings

The Sun is inside the dome. I pray Babylon burn and along with all the confusion she has caused.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Babylonburn: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin

There is lots of evidence that we have been asleep. It feels good getting up.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
success1smyn:

The dumbest post I have ever read on nairaland.
like someone said earlier, you are a first class mumu. in fact your mumuism is of the highest order.

let me correct your stupidity not for you, but for others reading this thread.
1) we don't have 26000 satellites in...
2) they are not in the mesosphere
3) the temperature of the mesosphere is not 2000°c

If you truly want to learn read books and learn with open mind, everything is not black and white. If you don't then your education is a waste.
lol just like I said before most of your kind here are just loud mouths with empty skulls who only know how to insult.
you didn't back your post with any tangible proof, the only thing you backed it with is insults. enjoy your ignorance. Mr educated.
but you still debunk my claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Babylonburn: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
lol just like I said before most of your kind here are just loud mouths with empty skulls who only know how to insult.
you didn't back your post with any tangible proof, the only thing you backed it with is insults. enjoy your ignorance. Mr educated.

Some people love corruption and a lie too. Some people don't like others waking up because they are doing naughty things and are afraid of discovery. Any idiot can understand flat Earth yet not if he full of corruption.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by success1smyn(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Mr oponu where did you read your 26000 satellites orbiting in 2000°c mesosphere from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesosphere
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
success1smyn:

Mr oponu where did you read your 26000 satellites orbiting in 2000°c mesosphere from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesosphere
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite
stop being stupid thinking your smart what I meant was thermosphere ,the mesosphere must have a typo. if your intelligent enough you would have known thermo has to with heat and that what I meant was thermo.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by wickedtuna: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
stop being stupid thinking your smart what I meant was thermosphere ,the mesosphere must have a typo. if your intelligent enough you would have known thermo has to with heat and that what I meant was thermo.
you didnt need to insult since the typo came from your end hence the challenge to your claim. All you needed to do was apologise and rephrase. No knowledge is wasted.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
wickedtuna:
you didnt need to insult since the typo came from your end hence the challenge to your claim. All you needed to do was apologise and rephrase. No knowledge is wasted.
noted.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by wickedtuna: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
what if Part of satellite design is in minimizing the absorbed radiation, and maximizing the radiated radiation? There are also little amount of gases in the thermosphere to heat things up and even if we consider radiation which is able to heat things up in vacuum, we should also consider that Radiation also cools things down. Any object that is heated up will radiate that heat away, the hotter it gets the more heat it radiates per second. So as the Sun's input is constant, eventually the object will reach a temperature at which it is radiating the same amount of heat as it is absorbing. This is known as the "radiative equilibrium temperature". Please what are your thoughts on this?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Amujale(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
gensteejay:

Nice submission.

Thanks bro!
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by success1smyn(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
wickedtuna:
what if Part of satellite design is in minimizing the absorbed radiation, and maximizing the radiated radiation? There are also little amount of gases in the thermosphere to heat things up and even if we consider radiation which is able to heat things up in vacuum, we should also consider that Radiation also cools things down. Any object that is heated up will radiate that heat away, the hotter it gets the more heat it radiates per second. So as the Sun's input is constant, eventually the object will reach a temperature at which it is radiating the same amount of heat as it is absorbing. This is known as the "radiative equilibrium temperature". Please what are your thoughts on this?
thank you

I actually decided not to answer him again
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
wickedtuna:

I have never heard of satellites absorbing radiation. even NASA admits they must first solve the problem of the dangerous radiation before sending humans to space. satellites are claimed to be made out of titanium, gold and aluminium if this is the case then how do they manage to stay in an area were temperatures gets as high as 2000°c? which is enough to melt any of the elements they are made from .

now what you just said is alike to the excuse they gave for the satellite's not melting off, let me quote it "" the highly diluted gas in the layer can reach 2500°c during the day even though the temperature is so high you would not feel warm in the thermosphere because it is so near vacuum that there is not enough contact with the few atoms of gas to transfer heat, a normal thermometer would read below 0°c because the energy loss by thermo radiation would exceed the energy required from the atmospheric gas by direct contact"".
Now left to me this doesn't make any sense. Because they are trying to say that this layer is as hot as a blast furnace but it is actually not hot but below 0°c.
If that is the case then how do we feel the heat from the sun because the sun is far out 93million miles away into space and in a vacuum. So how do we feel the heat down hear on earth.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by wickedtuna: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
I have never heard of satellites absorbing radiation. even NASA admits they must first solve the problem of the dangerous radiation before sending humans to space. satellites are claimed to be made out of titanium, gold and aluminium if this is the case then how do they manage to stay in an area were temperatures gets as high as 2000°c? which is enough to melt any of the elements they are made from .

now what you just said is alike to the excuse they gave for the satellite's not melting off, let me quote
it "" the highly diluted gas in the layer can reach 2500°c during the day even though the temperature is so high you would not feel warn in the thermosphere because it is so near vacuum that there is not enough contact with
please can you share a link where you got it from? Would love to read further thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

I Honour My Word Above My Name / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.