Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42833 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
LordReed:

Do you know why they use models? They use models to isolate certain physical factors. That they used a flat nonrotating earth is only for the purpose of isolating only the relevant physical properties that they are investigating. To assume that a model is a true reflection of reality is to misunderstand it.
the federal aviation administration cannot compromise safety, they know that in training aircraft pilots safety is paramount this is why the aircraft simulator software assumes a flat non rotating earth when training pilots.

In delicate profession like this you don't isolate any physical factor as that will compromise the safety of the airline. If the aircraft simulator software assumes a flat non rotating earth while training pilots then it means the actual earth they fly over is flat and stationary. You cannot expect a pilot to fly and land on the earth which is moving twice as fast as the aircraft when he is trained to land on a stationary earth . why do you people even let others do your thinking for you, why are you guys so delusional that you will abandon your own reality for theories why?

Pleas don't start saying what you don't know again

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
the federal aviation administration cannot compromise safety, they know that in training aircraft pilots safety is paramount this is why the aircraft simulator software assumes a flat non rotating earth when training pilots.

In delicate profession like this you don't isolate any physical factor as that will compromise the safety of the airline. If the aircraft simulator software assumes a flat non rotating earth while training pilots then it means the actual earth they fly over is flat and stationary. You cannot expect a pilot to fly and land on the earth which is moving twice as fast as the aircraft when he is trained to land on a stationary earth . why do you people even let others do your thinking for you, why are you guys so delusional that you will abandon your own reality for theories why?

Pleas don't start saying what you don't know again

You take your own advise and don't talk rubbish. The picture posted clearly states "...LINEAR AIRCRAFT MODEL", clearly delineating what the purpose of the study was but instead you are here blabbering about aircraft simulator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
LordReed:

You take your own advise and don't talk rubbish. The picture posted clearly states "...LINEAR AIRCRAFT MODEL", clearly delineating what the purpose of the study was but instead you are here blabbering about aircraft simulator.
what is the difference? are they not saying the same thing About a flat aircraft flying over a flat non rotating earth. If the FAA which is controlled by the US government trains pilot on a model based on a flat non rotating earth and the same US government admits the reality of the flat stationary earth in an official publication in 1988 of a linear aircraft modeln flying over a rigid flat non rotating earth does it not ring a bell about the fact that the earth is flat? Now why all these ; because they cant deny / compromise the safty of air travel with their propaganda.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
what is the difference? are they not saying the same thing About a flat aircraft flying over a flat non rotating earth. If the FAA which is controlled by the US government trains pilot on a model based on a flat non rotating earth and the same US government admits the reality of the flat stationary earth in an official publication in 1988 of a linear aircraft modeln flying over a rigid flat non rotating earth does it not ring a bell about the fact that the earth is flat? Now why all these ; because they cant deny / compromise the safty of air travel with their propaganda.

This how we know people who don't have a clue about what the fùck they are on about. Here you are conflating a model NASA used for a study with an aircraft simulator used for training. I pity those who take you seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
LordReed:

This how we know people who don't have a clue about what the fùck they are on about. Here you are conflating a model NASA used for a study with an aircraft simulator used for training. I pity those who take you seriously.
don't flatter your self they are saying the same thing.

Saying NASA isolated variables is like saying the FAA isolated some variables for study which is silly. What variables were they isolating and why? You should pity for your self for thinking against your own reality.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
don't flatter your self they are saying the same thing.

Saying NASA isolated variables is like saying the FAA isolated some variables for study which is silly. What variables were they isolating and why? You should pity for your self for thinking against your own reality.

Simple question, do aircraft simulators used for training pilots assume a flat earth?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
LordReed:

Simple question, do aircraft simulators used for training pilots assume a flat earth?
of course and that is what I have been saying since.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
LordReed:

Here you have the governments aviation agencies admitting to a flat non rotating earth when making flight models and you still think am saying two different things.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by wickedtuna: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

Here you have the governments aviation agencies admitting to a flat non rotating earth when making flight models and you still think am saying two different things.

Its like making a mannequin for human tailoring but using a goats model �....these guys have read so much jargon
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
wickedtuna:
Its like making a mannequin for human tailoring but using a goats model �....these guys have read so much jargon
he is the one who does not have a fucking clue about what he is saying.
In the real world there is absolutely no way to avoid the fact that the earth is flat this is why they make models assuming the earth to be flat. Its like a doctor practicing with a doll instead of a cadaver.

They keep shouting science or physics like these things are meant to be understood by some super intellectual beings when even a dog understands physics.

Common sense demands that water needs a container with a barrier on all sides running 369° to hold it within yet they keep shouting physics and still believe the earth is a ball. But if they need to fetch water they use a container that holds water on all sides instead of using a ball to fetch it. There own common sense testifies to the fact yet they believe the opposite and still come here to shout physics.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

EMILO2STAY:

They do not assume a flat earth. You don't know WTH you are on about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
For your information OP, I took a flight from Jos to Lagos few months ago & we flew at an extra high altitude for a while where any one with eyes on thier head can visibly see the curvature to the roundness of the earth, so what'd flat motherfreakin earth are you fvcking talking about?? I don't even need to take a flight to be gaddamn certain that the earth is spherical, no insult intended but you must be hella really sick upstairs to argue for a flat earth to this point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Why do you think evenings always fall into the same time span on the clock everyday just like mornings or afternoons? Because time was worked out from the rotation of the earth! Aircrafts flew high above the sky's, calculated out the circumference of the earth and how many seconds it would take to make a complete rotation on its axis, that was how they figured out how to arrange the hours, minutes & seconds of the clock. Same with the year! Did you ever wonder how dry season always falls at about the same period towards the end of the year & rainy season starts at about the same period it did the previous year? I don't think your flat earth reasoning would make you wonder on that so i'll tell you. The amount of time the earth uses to make a complete circle round the sun was calculated and hence put into days, weeks, months to make a complete cycle, a year. If you put this up just to piss people off then you got me on this one but if not.. you have a really big problem with yourself that you have to look into or are you from the stone age??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Then you're talking about physics & water, do you think water is your mate?? The large amount of water floating in the sky, who fetched them in a bowl & put them up there?? Oboy, as a yoruba adage would say, je kori é pè!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
krushdripper:
For your information OP, I took a flight from Jos to Lagos few months ago & we flew at an extra high altitude for a while where any one with eyes on thier head can visibly see the curvature to the roundness of the earth, so what'd flat motherfreakin earth are you fvcking talking about?? I don't even need to take a flight to be gaddamn certain that the earth is spherical, no insult intended but you must be hella really sick upstairs to argue for a flat earth to this point.

@underlined you can lie ooooo

From inside plane you're seeing earth curvature shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
LordReed:

They do not assume a flat earth. You don't know WTH you are on about.
now let me educate you as I always do. I warned initially not to engage in arguments you know nothing about

The federal aviation agency (FAA) assumes a flat earth when training pilots and air traffic controllers using Their target generation facility (TGF) now this TGF consist of several software programs that controls simulation scenarios Using simulated aircraft.

Now in the FAA'xs own words; "" our lab has worked closely with the TFG group to have aircraft perform the way air traffic controllers would expect them to behave in the real national air space system. The simulated aircraft in TGF are quit realistic representation of their real life counterpart"".

The assumption of a flat earth can be seen in the publication from the FAA which os titled " the engineering analysis and design of the aircraft dynamics model for the FAA target generation facility. "

So lordReed let me advice you again, don't engage in arguments you know nothing about cuz you will only end up making a fool out of yourself.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
krushdripper:
Then you're talking about physics & water, do you think water is your mate?? The large amount of water floating in the sky, who fetched them in a bowl & put them up there?? Oboy, as a yoruba adage would say, je kori é pè!
you must be delusional are you the only one who has flown on a plane? Go and get an eye surgery because you are not seeing right. Even Neil degrasse tyson the astrophysicist and ball earther has stated that the earth is too big to see the curve, why, because hot air balloons have been sent up 120,0000 ft and yet no curvature was noticed, it is you who went up 35000ft that saw curvature.

Abeg just shut you ignorant trap.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
krushdripper:
you are ignorant and too naive for me to even engage you. My advice ; shut you mouth and learn.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 2:17am On Aug 27, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
you are ignorant and too naive for me to even engage you. My advice ; shut you mouth and learn.
You're the one who needs to shut your stinking rietarded mouth & learn. Dumb ass slow poke.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by krushdripper(m): 2:23am On Aug 27, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
you must be delusional are you the only one who has flown on a plane? Go and get an eye surgery because you are not seeing right. Even Neil degrasse tyson the astrophysicist and ball earther has stated that the earth is too big to see the curve, why, because hot air balloons have been sent up 120,0000 ft and yet no curvature was noticed, it is you who went up 35000ft that saw curvature.

Abeg just shut you ignorant trap.
The rate of your stupidity is super out of proportion, You should do the world a favour & jump off a cliff.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2020
krushdripper:
You're the one who needs to shut your stinking rietarded mouth & learn. Dumb ass slow poke.
you just displayed the best of you knowledge, you can now get your ignorant self outta the thread I have noticed you.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2020
krushdripper:
The rate of your stupidity is super out of proportion, You should do the world a favour & jump off a cliff.
foolish fool I have noticed you.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2020
EMILO2STAY:

So lordReed let me advice you again, don't engage in arguments you know nothing about cuz you will only end up making a fool out of yourself.
That would be "making a fool out of yourself" for the rest of us to see, right? Now, if only someone had the time to count how many posts on here told you you are the fool.

Oh, look, here's the latest one. And he said it more than once in case you missed it.

krushdripper:
krushdripper:
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by obonujoker(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
If the Earth is flat

1. Does that mean that the Earth is stationary??

2. So how does the moon and Sun move over it??
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
now let me educate you as I always do. I warned initially not to engage in arguments you know nothing about

The federal aviation agency (FAA) assumes a flat earth when training pilots and air traffic controllers using Their target generation facility (TGF) now this TGF consist of several software programs that controls simulation scenarios Using simulated aircraft.

Now in the FAA'xs own words; "" our lab has worked closely with the TFG group to have aircraft perform the way air traffic controllers would expect them to behave in the real national air space system. The simulated aircraft in TGF are quit realistic representation of their real life counterpart"".

The assumption of a flat earth can be seen in the publication from the FAA which os titled " the engineering analysis and design of the aircraft dynamics model for the FAA target generation facility. "

Because people like you don't read or understand the things you read, you assume everyone is like you, lacking understanding.

The FAA TGF facility does not train pilots nor are their simulators aircraft flight simulators. I asked you specifically about aircraft flight simulators used in training pilots.

So I guess the fool here is you since you have revealed you are incapable of understanding a simple question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2020
LordReed:

Because people like you don't read or understand the things you read, you assume everyone is like you, lacking understanding.

The FAA TGF facility does not train pilots nor are their simulators aircraft flight simulators. I asked you specifically about aircraft flight simulators used in training pilots.

So I guess the fool here is you since you have revealed you are incapable of understanding a simple question.
dude what are you talking about? Can you even read? Or are you just denying what's in front of your own eyes as usual.

I just told you that the FAA trains pilots and air traffic controllers with their TGF which assumes a flat earth and you are saying nonsense.

Ok pls clarify your self or maybe rephrase. Because I think this is out right denial of what's in front of your eyes.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
obonujoker:
If the Earth is flat

1. Does that mean that the Earth is stationary??
yes the earth is stationary and thats evodenced in the fact that you feel no movement and also air flight from west to east would have been impossible because the earth is moving faster than the speed of an average commercial aircraft. Also if the earth was moving, then helicopters would just hover around in the air till their destination come right under them.

2. So how does the moon and Sun move over it??[/quote] the sun and the moon are of the same size and they are small and closer to the earth in total contrast of what you have been told. The earth is a vast plane so the light of the sun only covers one portion of the earth surface as it moves over it causing the day and night, the seasons and the tides.
The sun and the moon are opposite each other and they move clock wise around the face of the earth carrying their light with them.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
dude what are you talking about? Can you even read? Or are you just denying what's in front of your own eyes as usual.

I just told you that the FAA trains pilots and air traffic controllers with their TGF which assumes a flat earth and you are saying nonsense.

Ok pls clarify your self or maybe rephrase. Because I think this is out right denial of what's in front of your eyes.

Go to the FAA TGF website and show where they state that they train pilots there.

The person in denial here remains you.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
LordReed:

Go to the FAA TGF website and show where they state that they train pilots there.

The person in denial here remains you.
you don't know what the Bleep your talking about. I know your pattern of argument. When you have been proven wrong, instead of you to bury you head in shame You try very hard to create confusion and try to turn around the table with baseless nonsense to hide your ignorance.

LordReed pls avoid argument you know nothing about.

https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ang/offices/tc/about/campus/faa_host/labs/simulation_team/tgf/

""
The Target Generation Facility (TGF) is a Dynamic Real-Time Air Traffic Simulation capability designed to generate realistic Aircraft trajectories and associated digital radar messages for aircraft in a simulated airspace environment. Up to 600 targets (400 piloted) can be generated in one or more concurrent simulation environments. Multiple Terminal, En-Route, and Oceanic airspaces may be simulated individually or simultaneously. The TGF capability is fully integrated. Simultaneous simulations in different environments and in different laboratories at the William J. Hughes Technical Center can be supported and can run concurrently. Primarily, TGF is used to generate real time, interactive traffic in support of human in the loop simulations. Realistic traffic flows and voice communications are created in real time by pilots operating the simulated TGF 'aircraft' in response to air traffic control instructions.""

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
yes the earth is stationary and thats evodenced in the fact that you feel no movement and also air flight from west to east would have been impossible because the earth is moving faster than the speed of an average commercial aircraft. Also if the earth was moving, then helicopters would just hover around in the air till their destination come right under them.

2. So how does the moon and Sun move over it?? the sun and the moon are of the same size and they are small and closer to the earth in total contrast of what you have been told. The earth is a vast plane so the light of the sun only covers one portion of the earth surface as it moves over it causing the day and night, the seasons and the tides.
The sun and the moon are opposite each other and they move clock wise around the face of the earth carrying their light with them.
And when the sun and the moon have worked their way to one end of the earth, they automatically reset and start at the other end, again.

That's why there is nighttime. So the reset is done while you sleep and can't see it happen.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
you don't know what the Bleep your talking about. I know your pattern of argument. When you have been proven wrong, instead of you to bury you head in shame You try very hard to create confusion and try to turn around the table with baseless nonsense to hide your ignorance.

LordReed pls avoid argument you know nothing about.

https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ang/offices/tc/about/campus/faa_host/labs/simulation_team/tgf/

""
The Target Generation Facility (TGF) is a Dynamic Real-Time Air Traffic Simulation capability designed to generate realistic Aircraft trajectories and associated digital radar messages for aircraft in a simulated airspace environment. Up to 600 targets (400 piloted) can be generated in one or more concurrent simulation environments. Multiple Terminal, En-Route, and Oceanic airspaces may be simulated individually or simultaneously. The TGF capability is fully integrated. Simultaneous simulations in different environments and in different laboratories at the William J. Hughes Technical Center can be supported and can run concurrently. Primarily, TGF is used to generate real time, interactive traffic in support of human in the loop simulations. Realistic traffic flows and voice communications are created in real time by pilots operating the simulated TGF 'aircraft' in response to air traffic control instructions.""

This how we know you lack understanding that is why an idea that has debunked centuries ago is what you are still peddling in this day and age. This place you quoted does not indicate that pilots are trained here. In fact it is clear that their objective is to train Air Traffic Controllers and to explore new technologies and solutions in air traffic control. But trust you to conflate issues simply because it mentioned pilots.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
LordReed:

This how we know you lack understanding that is why an idea that has debunked centuries ago is what you are still peddling in this day and age. This place you quoted does not indicate that pilots are trained here. In fact it is clear that their objective is to train Air Traffic Controllers and to explore new technologies and solutions in air traffic control. But trust you to conflate issues simply because it mentioned pilots.
cant you read or do you just want to keep arguing foolishly. You don't know anything and you keep arguing in front of the facts facing you are you ok?

If t
It mentioned pilot, then tell me what are the pilots doing.

Guy if you are above 18yrs and making dull arguments like this then shame on you and your intellect.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_simulator

A flight simulator is a device that artificially re-creates aircraft flight and the environment in which it flies, for Pilot Training.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.