Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (75692 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Is your husband a Nigerian

No.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by habsydiamond(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

Who said anything about her having children?
my bad.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
khia:
Damn!! Stop the tribalism. I swear you guys are just as bad as white people with their racism. angry

White people are learners where Africans are dey grin
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2019
ola33t:
"Say less" which is the oyinbo version of the Nigerian slang "don't talk too much".
I don't know why this is the only thing that caught my attention in the whole script of the controversial drama from the controversial attention seeking twitter handle.

I've heard of 'Say no more' but 'say less' much be a naija version lipsrsealed

This is fake news undecided
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 11:40am On Oct 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
true talk..... She go dey there with no hubby... Last last na olosho she go dey do.. it's even common over there. She will only end up as a single mama...
Are you saying she's whor.ing because she has her own place? If that is what you are saying that's ridiculous. We have jobs so we can afford to take care of ourselves and pay for our own place. We don't need a husband to survive.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Ernesthugo:
u can buy a brand new home in a second and move in a week.

Yeah, but the story said built a home within a week.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by habsydiamond(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

Are you saying she's whor.ing because she has her own place? If that is what you are saying that's ridiculous. We have jobs so we can afford to take care of ourselves and pay for our own place. We don't need a husband to survive.
there are things that comes with age. When a lady keeps rejecting it will get to a certain stage where she won't have any choice because of age but to stick with different thinking guys thinking one would end up marrying her which will end up in disappointment
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
there are things that comes with age. When a lady keeps rejecting it will get to a certain stage where she won't have any choice because of age to stick with different thinking one would end up marrying her which will end up in disappointment

He is one person that she rejected one time, he wasn't entitled to have her. Nigeria way of life is different than the U.S. women aren't desperate and in a hurry to get married so she could be provided for by a husband. She will get married when and if she's ready.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by habsydiamond(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

He is one person that she rejected one time, he wasn't entitled to have her. Nigeria way of life is different than the U.S. women aren't desperate and in a hurry to get married so she could be provided for by a husband. She will get married when and if she's ready.
but she likes him. She will have to live with that for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
but she's in love with him. She will have to live with that for the rest of her life.

Where do you come up with this stuff? Where in that story did she say she was in love with him? How could she be in love with someone she just met and hadn't even dated? Re-read the story.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by grandstar(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

That's even more reason to knock her ass out, she should know better.

Please leave my sista for us o! I'll soon be an uncle again.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by habsydiamond(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

Where do you come up with this stuff? Where in that story did she say she was in love with him? How could she be in love with someone she just met and hadn't even dated? Re-read the story.
she likes the guy but doesn't want to guy to see her as being cheap.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
grandstar:

Please leave my sista for us o! I'll soon be an uncle again.

Who do she call a nigger?
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
she likes the guy but doesn't want to guy to see her as being cheap.

If she was really interested she wouldn't have cancelled the date.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by habsydiamond(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

If she was really interested she wouldn't have cancelled the date.
it's a strategy just to make the guy think she's different from the other guys out there... Women have strategies u should know better since u are one.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
He "the yahoo boy behind the handle" said built a house in a week, like America is his village grin grin grin
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by BlackSaints: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Guest007:
He "the yahoo boy behind the handle" said built a house in a week, like America is his village grin grin grin
What your business tho? You are just over this thread talking bla bla bla undecided
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by moonraker(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Duchessree:
But why will you play hard to get when you really like him??

https://youtu.be/fRs0OqV4uSc

Your head is there....

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by BlackSaints: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

It's not true.
Not true what? the lady is not a gold digger or what?
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
it's a strategy just to make the guy think she's different from the other guys out there... Women have strategies u should know better since u are one.

Yes, I am a woman that's why I know that she wasn't interested in him, if she was she wouldn't have cancelled in the first place. It has nothing to do about him thinking she is cheap for going out with him, what kind of guy thinks that? He just threw her a sucker punch that her ego didn't expect when he didn't continue his pursuit of her. It's all about her EGO not LOVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
BlackSaints:
Not true what? the lady is not a gold digger or what?

The story.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by grandstar(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

Who do she call a nigger?

She did not call someone the N word but pronounced it when I seemed hesitant to say it. She's homie! grin grin grin
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Akatas are easy to get but not home-trained and will destroy your peace of mind in a minute or two. Most are good in sex and take charge once in a while, which I find a good change of pace unlike their docile counterparts here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
BlackSaints:
What your business tho? You are just over this thread talking bla bla bla undecided

And you're here doing what? Abeg move, make I see road grin
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by habsydiamond(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
khia:

Yes, I am a woman that's why I know that she wasn't interested in him, if she was she wouldn't have cancelled in the first place. It has nothing to do about him thinking she is cheap for going out with him, what kind of guy thinks that? He just threw her a sucker punch that her ego didn't expect when he didn't continue his pursuit of her. It's all about her EGO not LOVE.
hmmm Ego indeed
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
grandstar:

She did not call someone the N word but pronounced it when I seemed hesitant to say it. She's homie! grin grin grin

Homie my ass.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Yakarii: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Lol, the twitter handle has one attention seeking owner behind it, I think it's famous for spitting different fake posts online in the past.
Yea, 'say no more' was what I also knew, but when I saw 'say less' in the morning, I checked and it's an english slang. But las las 'don't talk too much' is the sweetest version.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by hekkyboi: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How that one take concern you? As in, I don't get the pained comment. Abi u follow for people wey I ignore their pm ni? Ode better give yourself brain. As if u young pass me, silly idiot. Na you done reach expiry date. Mbuzo
Las las the tin pain am wella & its making her rant upandan shiooorrr madam menopause kikiikkikiki
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by hekkyboi: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How that one take concern you? As in, I don't get the pained comment. Abi u follow for people wey I ignore their pm ni? Ode better give yourself brain. As if u young pass me, silly idiot. Na you done reach expiry date. Mbuzo
Las las the tin pain am wella & its making her rant upandan shiooorrr madam menopause kikiikkikiki
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
hekkyboi:

Oga youngy go sit ur ass down and be a good boy.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by hekkyboi: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Oga youngy go sit ur ass down and be a good boy.
show me ur pussy lemme score

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.