Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (76094 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
waternogetenemy:

AS SOON AS I READ HER STORY, WITH ALL CONFIDENCE, I AUTOMATICALLY KNEW THE GUY WAS IGBO .

THE ARROGANCE, PRIDE, SHOWMANSHIP OF WEALTH ALL TICK THEIR CHARACTER PROFILE.

THEY SOMETIMES GO ON LIKE HARD BASTARDS EVEN TO WOMEN.

Typical chestbeater. Just because you write in all caps does not mean you are not spewing hogwash...tribalism kee u there.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Jaqenhghar: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
owowa145:

Stop being skeptical, the nigga could have bin hitting it big b4 approaching her initially. And had his hidden plans to set himself up after all girl did not get to know him well. I said to someone, na guy wey don dey chope belle full, fit pull dis kind stunt.
That story sounds suspect abeg. Like something from a poorly scripted movie

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Toks2008(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
sisisioge:
And he got a new girl within a week...so he wasn't really into you initially. He was just auditioning girls for the role of his gf. Let him waka go jare angry grin

You are so wrong. The truth is that there are just too many sweet looing mature ladies everywhere and it will be only foolish for any responsible mature guy to waste his precious time chasing an unresponsive timid lady.

5 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by afroxyz: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Duchessree:
But why will you play hard to get when you really like him??

a question only women can answer
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Martinez39(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
sisisioge:

Oh my! Pele...things will surely end well for you. Hang in there.
Hahahahahaha. Keep deceiving yourself and trying to act like I am frustrated just because I told the truth. Go and work on yourself. Good night. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Arewa1408: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Duchessree:

See you, as if ure not guilty of same thing at least twice in the past.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by oshaosha2014(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Unfortunately, guys like this are very very very very few compared to others that Mumu after a woman because they want to have sex. Something that only last for a moment.

Martinez39:
I would love to see that guy so that I can give him a cold bottle of krest. I am pleased when I see men handling women as they should.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
waternogetenemy:
I ALREADY KNOW THE GUY CANNOT BE A YORUBA.

THOSE ONES NO GET PRIDE FOR WHERE WOMAN DEY CONCERNED.

THE LEAST PROUD GROUP OF MEN IN NIGERIA ARE YORUBA. IN FACT THEY ARE SHAMELESS WOMANIZERS.

Tribalism has rotted ur brain...no wonder your post reads like that of an abject fool. Yet zero evidence that she is talking about an Igbo. But weak mindedness will not allow you to kiss the truth.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by LabDNA: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lol..I have a motto. If a pretty girl turns you down, raise your standard and go for a prettier one and show her off. The other one will be green with envy.

Girls always want guys that other girls want.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Tribalism has rotted ur brain...no wonder your post reads like that of an abject fool. Yet zero evidence that she is talking about an Igbo. But weak mindedness will not allow you to kiss the truth.
COMMOT THERE, SEE DAVIDO, UR BIGGEST PLAY BOY CRYING OVER CHIOMA.

YORUBA MEN ARE PUSSY WEN IT COMES TO WOMEN.

U CAN DO ANYTHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Arewa1408: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Toks2008:

You are so wrong. The truth is that there are just too many sweet looing mature ladies everywhere and it will be only foolish for any responsible mature guy to waste his precious time chasing an unresponsive timid lady.

I removed my "like" when i saw unresponsive timid...... Read the post again, has nothing to do with being timid but a lot to do with shakara, let me play hard to get and bring him down on his knees before i give him face.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Martinez39(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
oshaosha2014:
Unfortunately, guys like this are very very very very few compared to others that Mumu after a woman because they want to have sex. Something that only last for a moment.

True. The real men are few.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
waternogetenemy:

COMMOT THERE, SEE DAVIDO, UR BIGGEST PLAY BOY CRYING OVER CHIOMA.

YORUBA MEN ARE PUSSY WEN IT COMES TO WOMEN.

U CAN DO ANYTHING.

Really? Is that before or after FFK fvcked Bianca and passed the use vagina to your God and Savior Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
anochuko01:
Guys, Once again, make money first then simply but WISELY hand pick your wife.
Don't go chasing after girls when your life hasn't got a bearing yet.

Please and Please.

facts

learn enough in My Uni days

all the gals who turned me down in my year 1 , turned over night friends before i left when things got better

as usual i chopped and moved on

if i was not bae when i was broke, you can only be a fling when things get better

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Oovi5(f): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Duchessree:
I taya ooo
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Tloc(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
Abeg na mile Ezuruonye abi jim iyke play this role?

Building a home in that context probably meant started living with his new partner.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Really? Is that before or after FFK fvcked Bianca and passed the use vagina to your God and Savior Ojukwu?

OK! I DONT WANT TO HAVE A FURTHER REETARDED EXCHANGE.

EVEN UR FFK, PROVES MY POINT, WEN U SEE HIM WITH PRECIOUS.

OK? GUDNITE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
☹️
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
waternogetenemy:

OK! I DONT WANT TO HAVE A FURTHER REETARDED EXCHANGE.

EVEN UR FFK, PROVES MY POINT, WEN U SEE HIM WITH PRECIOUS.

OK? GUDNITE!

Why are you running? Your God Ojukwu had to make do with a Yoruba left-over after a Yoruba man scattered the puna of your Queen, Bianca. So my question is when did Igbo men become men? Was it before or after FFK disvirgined Bianca?

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Why are you running? Your God Ojukwu had to make do with a Yoruba left-over after a Yoruba man scattered the puna of your Queen, Bianca. So my question is why did Igbo men become men? Was it before or after FFK disvirgined Bianca?

U DEY TALK OFF POINT.

STICK TO THE TOPIC, REETARD...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Me wey no get any chill

U tell me systematic No, I pretend you never existed

Infact, if we break up......... u have ceased to exist in my life cos if anyone asks of you, I will certainly reply with......

Of blessed memory

cool
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Martinez39:
True. The real men are few.

I wish, i can just ask her the guy name.

Or she can post his name.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
waternogetenemy:

U DEY TALK OFF POINT.

STICK TO THE TOPIC, REETARD...

Why is it off point? Remember you are the one that dragged tribalism into this thread. So I am asking you, when did Igbo men become men? Was it before or after FFK fvcked Bianca, your Queen, for some many years before he handed over the used pot to Ojukwu, your God?.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Why is it off point? Remember you are the one that dragged tribalism into this thread. So I am asking you, when did Igbo men become men? Was it before or after FFK fvcked Bianca, your Queen, for some many years before he handed over the used pot to Ojukwu, your God?.

THIS IS THE TYPE OF STUFF YORUBA MAN WILL WRITE.

IT REFLECTS THE INFERIOR STATE OF YOUR MIND.

SO WEN SOMEONE COMES UP WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS, WE ALREADY KNOW IT IS A YORUBA MAN, NO NEED TO CHECK. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
So assuming the story is true, babe regretted when she heard he got his own crib and started a business.

And negroes here cannot decode.

When will it ever dawn on regressive baboons that its not them the women want but what they have to offer

Even the miserable paupers are dreaming of getting their dream babe at 60+ years when their d1ck shrinks inwards.

Pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
koyyes:
So assuming the story is true, babe regretted when she heard he got his own crib and started a business.

And negroes hear cannot decode.

When will it ever dawn on regressive baboons that its not them the women want but what they have to offer

Even the miserable paupers are dreaming of getting their dream babe at 60+ years when their d1ck goes limb.

Pathetic!

Guys these days don dey change Oooo

Pussy is worthless and freely offered.

Many guys now want to know wat the woman have to offer too.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by larrixauto2017(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
Abeg na mile Ezuruonye abi jim iyke play this role?

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
waternogetenemy:

Guy stop quoting me nau.

Go about your business.

angry So you give up. Next time NEVER start what you cannot finish. You tribalistic piece of shyte. angry

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

angry So you give up. Next time NEVER start what you cannot finish. You tribalistic piece of shyte. angry

u be angel.

oya dey go nau grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.