Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (75505 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Duchessree:
But why will you play hard to get when you really like him??

Lol she obviously has fish brain.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Igbo man for sure. That's how they roll; once they acquire wealth, they disguise to find a good wife as if they have nothing. Before you know it, money everywhere, even the woman will be shocked beyond belief. One way she feels lucky she accepted him at his worst. So, women out there, if an Igbo man who between 30-40 is all over you all of sudden...wants to know you for real, not sex, say yes or no. Don't play games or waste his time. He means serious business and want to settle down with you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
AND THE ONLY NIGERIAN GROUP OF MEN, DAT CAN BE THAT PROUD, ARE WHO?

IGBO MEN.

CLICK LIKE, IF AM CORRECT,.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by sisisioge: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
And he got a new girl within a week...so he wasn't really into you initially. He was just auditioning girls for the role of his gf. Let him waka go jare angry grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Martinez39(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
In a topic of mine where I encouraged boys to start setting standards, I mentioned that if you have no standard and you are willing to tolerate any nonsense, you give yourself girlfriend no incentive to work on herself and improve her character.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by lukui: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Really, ladies find it very hard to think with their brain when numerous guys give them attention. That is why they spend so much time decorating their looks instead of brain.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! grin
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
kenwhawha:
Igbo man for sure. That's how they roll; once they acquire wealth, they disguise to find a good wife as if they have nothing. Before you know it, money everywhere.

AS SOON AS I READ HER STORY, WITH ALL CONFIDENCE, I AUTOMATICALLY KNEW THE GUY WAS IGBO .

THE ARROGANCE, PRIDE, SHOWMANSHIP OF WEALTH ALL TICK THEIR CHARACTER PROFILE.

THEY SOMETIMES GO ON LIKE HARD BASTARDS EVEN TO WOMEN.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Christmasdon(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
GIRLS EH
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by toprealman: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Duchessree:
ain't you equally guilty?
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by toprealman: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
Abeg allna mile Ezuruonye abi jim iyke play this role?
Bobrisky grin
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
He's not serious. Men should be like Frodd. Go at it until you get it.

Sayles, what does that even mean embarassed

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Modernist: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
bobokeshington:
Her Loss....

Naija girls should learn o...
Are you boboyekini?
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by oshaosha2014(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
“In one week he got a new bitch...........” You should know the rest is part of history. She must have been monitoring his progress thinking he’ll someday come back begging for the pussy, but my guy is focused and has no time to be emotionally toyed with.

Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
Abeg na mile Ezuruonye abi jim iyke play this role?

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He's not serious. Men should be like Frodd. Go at it until you get it.

Sayles, what does that even mean embarassed

I think Froddwas playing a character to the audence.

Na wayo man.

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by notoriousbabe: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Duchessree:
see who is talking. How many times your landlord don chase you and you keep saying no to him
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Martinez39(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
sisisioge:
And he got a new girl within a week...so he wasn't really into you initially. He was just auditioning girls for the role of his gf. Let him waka go jare angry grin
Not into you ko, not deep inside you ni. Don't kid yourself jare. I know you are like the woman in the op who feels like the best thing to happen since slice bread. Once a man has standards and you, as a woman, isn't worth the effort, you are immediately discarded and moving on, for him, won't be hard at all. A real man has standards and he knows that no woman is the best thing to happen since slice bread. He knows that as far as relationship is concerned, no woman is special, irreplaceable, or indispensable. He knows every girl is just another human being and can be replaced hence no need for putting any on a pedestal.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
waternogetenemy:

I think Froddwas playing a character to the audence.

Na wayo man.
Lol. Just saying if you fancy someone, you try to get their attention.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
If you ask me the Nigerian niga dodge a bullet...u wife dis 1 na hbp till u die

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
kenwhawha:

Poor, unattractive, wretched afonja fellow still living with his mother. Envy will kill you!

lol u have to take the good with the bad.

A wealthy igbo guy tend to have those characteristic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by sisisioge: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Not into you ko, not deep inside you ni. Don't kid yourself jare. I know you are like the woman in the op who feels like the best thing to happen since slice bread. Once a man has standards and you, as a woman, isn't worth the effort, you are immediately discarded and moving on, for him, won't be hard at all. A real man has standards and he knows that no woman is the best thing to happen since slice bread. He knows that as far as relationship is concerned, no woman is special, irreplaceable, or indispensable. He knows every girl is just another human being and can be replaced hence no need for putting any on a pedestal.

Oh my! Pele...things will surely end well for you. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
bobokeshington:

Please do you girls like to play hard to get if I may ask sef??

NEVER ask a woman about women behavior, the will ALMOST ALWAYS lie to you.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
waternogetenemy:
I ALREADY KNOW THE GUY CANNOT BE A YORUBA.

THOSE ONES NO GET PRIDE FOR WHERE WOMAN DEY CONCERNED.

THE LEAST PROUD GROUP OF MEN IN NIGERIA ARE YORUBA. IN FACT THEY ARE SHAMELESS WOMANIZERS.
so how is this now an achievement?

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Skmoda360(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ify05:
An American lady identified as @erika_flow354, recently shared her experience with a Nigerian man, with members of the internet community.
@erika_flow354 explained that the individual had asked her out on a date, and she deliberately cancelled. However, to her utter surprise, instead of him to get upset, he replied her message by saying: "Say less."

As if that was not enough, the lady explained further that within a week of turning him down, the guy got a new girl, built his home and started a new business, all without getting in touch with her anymore.

In a different tweet, the lady explained that the experience was humbling. She said a lot of women have gotten used to taking guys for granted because of the amount of attention they get.

https://thickmatch.com/american-lady-learns-sad-lesson-playing-hard-get-nigerian-guy/
Shit ain't real mehn...let just flow with the tides...
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Emilokoiyawon: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
AgonyOfHell:
Why calling a Nigerian a Nigga?

If that idiot was a white girl, she would have been arrested

Anyway, it's just another Twitter story that never happened

No white person will be arrested for saying niga...not in America, they might lose their job but not arrested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by WriterNig: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
I tell guys, at age 65 you can still get a hot girl in her early 20's if you got the dough wink

So what's the point of chasing a lady who would look like your grandmum in 25 years time?

Chase the bag guys and watch how those girls you think were the most prettiest at the time, fade away.

Remember, the beautiful ones are not yet born cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by lloyds(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Duchessree:

Ladies are confused being. . Don't you know ?
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Martinez39(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
oshaosha2014:
“In one week he got a new bitch...........” You should know the rest is part of history. She must have been monitoring his progress thinking he’ll someday come back begging for the pussy, but my guy is focused and has no time to be emotionally toyed with.

I would love to see that guy so that I can give him a cold bottle of krest. I am pleased when I see men handling women as they should.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by waternogetenemy: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
so how is this now an achievement?

IT IS NOT, JUST A BEHAVIOUR I HAVE SEEN SO MANY TIMES AND RECOGNISE.

NOTICE, SHE DID NOT MENTION TRIBE, BUT BASED ON WAT SHE DESCRIBED, I KNEW WHICH ONE.

AND I WENT FURTHER TO CALL THEM OUT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.