Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? (37312 Views)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Sunnyobums: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
There is no laid down rules who you should seek help from, all i see here is ego in display. Just because majority of you leave behind a trail of bitter exes doesn't mean everyone is like that. This is not a university but real life and people , i know someone that went back to marry his ex and they are happy, if he had this mentality of yours i am sure he would have had a different perspective about going back.
I put it to you too that it's people with this your same mentality about seeking help from exes that end up cheating on their man in the process, I put it to you that 80% of male exes would definitely want to have sex with you if you go to them seeking one favor or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by degamemaster(m): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Trust me on this, no babe is innocent, Just like in network security, They are all TROJAN HORSES (always having an axe to grind no matter how harmless and supportive they tend to seem).
Now this is why all these shiit should have been repelled from the onset of the relationship but you let lust and emotions play the most role, hence, you tolerated. You asked her out I assume, you invited her into your life, you are the host, its your game, hence, your rule!! Call it toxic masculinity.
fvck that!!

Now my advice is, I don't know who you are or how you run your game but you need to confront her on this, nigga you aint a wimp, are you? Her behaviour should keep you on your toes cos a girl like this is ready to rub minds even with your own enemies if she's got to gain from it. She is probably materialistic and parasitic, begging for alms repetitively is the number one symptom of a ho' cos its takes a humbly worthless heart to beg from an ex while in another relationship, IF I WERE THE EX, I'll bang her brains out in a reminder that you just won your heart a worthless LovePeddler. Let alone, from her ex, nigga this a slap on your face(whether you broke or not). I dont blame her though, you entertained this shii cos you are broke I guess!! but brokeness dont kill integrity you know?
You need to call her to order or dump her for your peace sake.

Now the problem is you can't dump her, you prolly love her to earth and bla bla blaa...When you are ready to dump, I might give you tips, if you need

You said little or nothing except blaming the guy and speaking jargons. The guy is in a mess emotionally, the girl is not contented but in all these, the ex might be innocent of any negative intention. Go straight to the point and stop blabbing. I am saying this because I'm in same situation but as the ex. Be nice and simple,people are going through different issues.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Duggedised12(f): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sunnyobums:

I put it to you too that it's people with this your same mentality about seeking help from exes that end up cheating on their man in the process, I put it to you that 80% of male exes would definitely want to have sex with you if you go to them seeking one favor or the other.
you put it to me? What do you know about me? My friend everyone is entitled to their opinion so are you, i put it to bla bla bla. You should change your circle seems you and the people around you are not nice people (typical criminal minded evil religious and superstitious). Like i said ,i dont even have the number of any ex but should i bump into an ex, we will definitely hug and greet but i doubt you can do such. You that cant even help your neighbors daughter without wanting to sample her, so i am not surprised you have this mentality tho undecided
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by degamemaster(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

I appreciate that you took time out to write this. God bless you. We've had the call-to-order talk severally, no change.

I just told the guy you quoted to stop blaming you and go straight to the point. He said little or nothing.
Well, I may need to ask you some questions for security reasons Be fire I can say anything.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by IceColdVeins(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Firstly, this thread is as old as your left balls, ain't nobody sleeping on a random thread, are you high or something?

Secondly, you need to read through an old thread to see the back and forth between commentators before you crawl outta your hole and jump on it like a hor.ny frog.

Thirdly, the op is not happy about it, so why did he tolerate what was gonna put him in a dicey situation in the first place?

AND lastly who da fuq are you? some simp?

degamemaster:

You said little or nothing except blaming the guy and speaking jargons. The guy is in a mess emotionally, the girl is not contented but in all these, the ex might be innocent of any negative intention. Go straight to the point and stop blabbing. I am saying this because I'm in same situation but as the ex. Be nice and simple,people are going through different issues.

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by degamemaster(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Firstly, this thread is as old as your left balls, ain't nobody sleeping on a random thread, are you high or something?

Secondly, you need to read through an old thread to see the back and forth between commentators before you crawl outta your hole and jump on it like a hor.ny frog.

Thirdly, the op is not happy about it, so why did he tolerate what was gonna put him in a dicey situation in the first place?

AND lastly who da fuq are you? some simp?

Hahahahahahha even though you still continued writing your trash, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Nairaland is a jungle forum and some crackheads like yourself are flexing their weed induced muscles.
Lols.... this whole beating na for me alone for quoting your ganjaweed head? Abeg no slap me again oooh.
Hahahahhahahaha
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by oloriLFC(f): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Skmoda360:

Gush!!! Don't lemme spit my venom on you cuz you made zero sense with your opinion..... grin undecided
wehdon Cobra

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by DozieInc(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

He doesn't have to meet up with anything. She has no right to put a young man under (financial) pressure. If she wants the good life, the one her father can't give- she should get a job. He can only assist when convenient.

-A woman who goes back to her ex every other time for assistance has no respect for her man.

-A woman who is greedy will always go elsewhere to makeup for her supposed deficit. Seeing that women are now invalids that men have to be responsible for, even in relationships.

-She isn't doing him a favour dating him, so he has no duty to prove his capability.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by DozieInc(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

These chicks need some orientation on how to unlock a man's heart... grin

In their defense, they can only give some kind attitude to the limit men permit them. I see some people claiming I am making sense, because this one favours them- turn the table and they might not think same. That is how life should be, people of same ideology should date, don't be hypocritical about your choices and values. cheesy
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Oladeleodutayo: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
forget! that girl is not yours.leave her asap
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Sunnyobums: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
you put it to me? What do you know about me? My friend everyone is entitled to their opinion so are you, i put it to bla bla bla. You should change your circle seems you and the people around you are not nice people (typical criminal minded evil religious and superstitious). Like i said ,i dont even have the number of any ex but should i bump into an ex, we will definitely hug and greet but i doubt you can do such. You that cant even help your neighbors daughter without wanting to sample her, so i am not surprised you have this mentality tho undecided
I was only trying to explain to you why it's not advisable to seek financial assistance from an ex especially when you are currently in another relationship but because you don't seem to understand what I'm driving at, we have prolonged this issue to the extent that you've already judged me for something I can never even think of doing, I don't need to be a bad person to have the knowledge that certain bad things can happen if certain limits are crossed, but its OK, your choice of words.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Osasmd: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided My gal dix my gal that, everyday on this forum and we all wonder why our citizens are so unproductive....
My girl dis my gal that happens everywhere in this world.after u have earn money,eaten food and next thing that follow suit is relationship affairs Wich "my gal dis my gal that happens in it".
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Psalmpseen(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2019
The worst thing a man can do is to give another man a chance to make her woman smile
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by KingWarri: 2:06am On Nov 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Bro, this shiiiiit messes with my mind. One said thing that happens is this: Most times when he gives her cash, I find myself competing unconsciously to double or triple the said sum.

It's a bad habit. And I cannot continue doing that to my pocket and mind

Tell her ur mind... If she continues, then walk away....
You deserve better....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by samtol4(m): 2:30am On Nov 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Thanks Bro. I needed a stranger to talk to. Every other person around us feels we are a permanently happy couple.

They wouldn't understand me or they'd judge her
why are u looking for strangers to talk ? Are u afraid to sit her down and tell her the bitter truth? Love doesn't mean u should behave cowardly ! Sit her down and talk to her like a man
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by letitrainnow(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
My bros, the are not yet Ex, thet still have somtin in common.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by famous1000(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.