Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? (37310 Views)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by greggng: 12:44am On Oct 30, 2019
The red flag is there already...she is not contented with you...move on ......if na garri I get my baby go follow me soak that garri....is an insult if she is still collecting money from her ex....

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by madridsta007(m): 12:48am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

Please advise, guys, is my anger justified and reasonable?

Break up with her.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by bukatyne(f): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

Why people continue to tolerate disrespectful partners is beneath me.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Trust me on this, no babe is innocent, Just like in network security, They are all TROJAN HORSES (always having an axe to grind no matter how harmless and supportive they tend to seem).
Now this is why all these shiit should have been repelled from the onset of the relationship but you let lust and emotions play the most role, hence, you tolerated. You asked her out I assume, you invited her into your life, you are the host, its your game, hence, your rule!! Call it toxic masculinity.
fvck that!!

Now my advice is, I don't know who you are or how you run your game but you need to confront her on this, nigga you aint a wimp, are you? Her behaviour should keep you on your toes cos a girl like this is ready to rub minds even with your own enemies if she's got to gain from it. She is probably materialistic and parasitic, begging for alms repetitively is the number one symptom of a ho' cos its takes a humbly worthless heart to beg from an ex while in another relationship, IF I WERE THE EX, I'll bang her brains out in a reminder that you just won your heart a worthless LovePeddler. Let alone, from her ex, nigga this a slap on your face(whether you broke or not). I dont blame her though, you entertained this shii cos you are broke I guess!! but brokeness dont kill integrity you know?
You need to call her to order or dump her for your peace sake.

Now the problem is you can't dump her, you prolly love her to earth and bla bla blaa...When you are ready to dump, I might give you tips, if you need

If you need more bottles just say the word. You finish work abeg... Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Dcaliphate(m): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2019
stop dating broke/needy girls that are greedy.... u can't keep them down
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by slimderek(m): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
Hello, guys.

Quick update please. I feel like sh*t right now.

So earlier last week my girlfriend had a "parting" chat with the Ex. Today, they had a discussion where she was asking his help to connect her to a job. I joked I made turned wrong and we had an argument about her continuing with the same thing barely a week later.

It so happened that she believes I have wrecked her chances of having that job. She's blaming me badly.

And I wonder if it was right to interfere in a "job" conversation
I don't think you need advice any more bro.
You made your decision, time to live with it
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by southernbelle(f): 1:03am On Oct 30, 2019
The things we read everyday.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by southernbelle(f): 1:05am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Bro, this shiiiiit messes with my mind. One said thing that happens is this: Most times when he gives her cash, I find myself competing unconsciously to double or triple the said sum.

It's a bad habit. And I cannot continue doing that to my pocket and mind

This kind of competition is very unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by KfashionHubb: 1:09am On Oct 30, 2019
You need a mental check
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

No girl is my responsibility. I'm only obligated to help when it's convenient for me. But does that justify asking an ex for money regularly?
Mr man bounce from that relationship. What she's doing is an insult to you as a man and it's not as if you are jobless or anything, if she's not comfortable with what is being brought to the table or cut her clothes according to her size then let her go and live permanently with her Ex since he's her sole provider. The fact that this issue has been discussed severally with her and there is no change in sight, it just means she has no iota of respect for you as her boyfriend. If her EX drops the offer proposal of both of them getting married. She will dump you and take a walk.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Bro, this shiiiiit messes with my mind. One said thing that happens is this: Most times when he gives her cash, I find myself competing unconsciously to double or triple the said sum.

It's a bad habit. And I cannot continue doing that to my pocket and mind
grin grin grin
The girl is a baller cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by WalkerMichael(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2019
Quorax:

End d relationship now.

End it immediately...

The dude dicks her!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Lexusgs430: 1:13am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Do you adequately support her financially?.... grin
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by munaco: 1:16am On Oct 30, 2019
I am glad you called her girl friend. What are you waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

He doesn't have to meet up with anything. She has no right to put a young man under (financial) pressure. If she wants the good life, the one her father can't give- she should get a job. He can only assist when convenient.

-A woman who goes back to her ex every other time for assistance has no respect for her man.

-A woman who is greedy will always go elsewhere to makeup for her supposed deficit. Seeing that women are now invalids that men have to be responsible for, even in relationships.

-She isn't doing him a favour dating him, so he has no duty to prove his capability.
HO-HA!
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Zombiekiller010: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Yeye girls, i once had a girlfriend that used to pass night at her ex house with the excuse of going for MTH tutorials since her ex is a math teacher, got to know from their fb conversation, warned her to desist from such, still get to know she did it the second time and repeatedly, OP, your girlfriend will never change ,dump her before she give you heart attack.

If her ex isn't a math teacher ,wont she find another means to do tutorials for her to pass her exams.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Ekealterego: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
Hello, guys.

So earlier last week my girlfriend had a "parting" chat with the Ex. Today, they had a discussion where she was asking his help to connect her to a job. I joked I made turned wrong and we had an argument about her continuing with the same thing barely a week later.

It so happened that she believes I have wrecked her chances of having that job. She's blaming me badly.

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Enemyofpeace: 1:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Yes, especially from the bedrooms

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Can you provide an alternate solution? No? Then let her be !

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Chigold101(m): 1:37am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Bros she is a girl friend not even a wife.
I don't see any problem with that.
She can't shut doors because of you, because tomorrow she will still end up as your ex

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Eke40seven(m): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
Hello, guys.

She is playing on your psychology.
These are the little clues.
Does she hide and keep the password from you? If yes, she is most likely than not, guilty. If she gives excuses that it was because of what you did that made her keep it from you, just know she is hanging on that excuse.

Even when you catch her, she will most likely make a fight out of it and turn it around on you.

It's most likely she is keeping the guy by the side as a reserve and trust me, her chat with him is not only about jobs and money.

However, if she reveals everything to you about her communication, when and what they both spoke about, then there may be hope of a clear relationship, if not, then you have a lot to worry about.

Never believe a girl's word, rather believe in their actions. Thousands of years of evolution have made them the master manipulators.
If you don't follow this hard truth, you will be badly hurt and end up being deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 30, 2019
The ex that gives her money is still her bf, she just use you dey hold side, when dude is back if she wants to keep that stream flowing she has to open up.. Lol, baba don't even spoil what God is doing for her just leave and find another one that will be okay with your money, girls and money

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by MedicH: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided My gal dix my gal that, everyday on this forum and we all wonder why our citizens are so unproductive....

It's a romance section dumb fvck why not go to politics and listen to lai Mohammed and ur not not very alive president.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by KIDfurniture(m): 3:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Why not face your hustle young man and forget about women.. do you have a car ? Have you built your house ? Do you have your own business ? Are you siblings and parents living ok ? Have you seen life outside Nigeria? Reply my questions asap

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by carlos1(m): 3:50am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

At the moment I can vouch diiiiiiick isn't in the value offering. Dude is outta town and will be so for a while. But when he returns....

......She ll pay with her pussy. Dey dia na
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by nawtyqutekushj(m): 4:09am On Oct 30, 2019
There’s nothing wrong in a guy helping their exes �, I still help mine and when I make any funny advances they ignore. I respect their opinion knowing they only needed my help at the moment. undecided
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by GeneralPula: 4:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided My gal dix my gal that, everyday on this forum and we all wonder why our citizens are so unproductive....

I swear down bro! I just don’t understand some men! Babe wey you go send comot like fowl, you cum Dey play yourself Dey ask what’s not necessary!
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by GeneralPula: 4:13am On Oct 30, 2019
Ereolamide:
I would've advised you but you didn't indicate that you need matured advice or response in your post.

I give matured advice only.

Lol
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by KevMitnick: 4:24am On Oct 30, 2019
lyndaway:
What led to her asking her ex for assistance? bro there is something wrong with your relationship already but if you love her so much has you claim I advise that you stop it and try to met up to your responsibility
What stupid responsibility?

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by GreatResearcher: 4:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Pls let d op knows that there's sometin called e-Bleep
General0847:

But when he returns can you still vouch dick won't be thrown into the value offering?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by GreatResearcher: 4:40am On Oct 30, 2019
KevMitnick:

What stupid responsibility?
maybe op is her father

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.