Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? (37308 Views)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
truthsayer009:

You always forget though, you are 1. Which is 00000000.1% of 200Million people. As far as Nigerians are concerned, when you starting dating a girl, she is your responsibility. In my office, I asked this question last month, 2 married women supported that "It's the Boyfriend job to take care of the lady in a relationship". One even said, She met her husband in a Bus & If her husband hadn't paid her T-Fare, she wouldn't have even answered him.

Except maybe you're not knacking her, once knacking enter. Na to carry your load oh, It's to add her to your payslip jejely. HR will do the subtraction.

These chicks need some orientation on how to unlock a man's heart... grin

In their defense, they can only give some kind attitude to the limit men permit them. I see some people claiming I am making sense, because this one favours them- turn the table and they might not think same. That is how life should be, people of same ideology should date, don't be hypocritical about your choices and values. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
lyndaway:
What led to her asking her ex for assistance? bro there is something wrong with your relationship already but if you love her so much has you claim I advise that you stop it and try to met up to your responsibility
okay, his responsibility is to carry her financial burden. You better change your mentality .

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't understand?
His responsibility?
Don't mind her , reality will dawn on her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lamanii22:

You double it? Does she tell you how much the ex sends to her? Receiving money from an ex isn't a bad thing but there's a clear evidence they would sleep with each other somehow somehow... Except if the guy doesn't want to but it is rare...
Babe you can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamadonis2:
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

Please advise, guys, is my anger justified and reasonable?
Guy let me give you an illustration if you don't understand the damage your so called gold digging fiancee is causing you.
Ex = Babe why do you come to me anytime you need money . it seems your Boyfriend is not up to the task.
Your girlfriend = The guy is still struggling and not financially buoyant like you. I really don't want to disturb him .(She will most likely say anything to demean you just to get the money )

Young man she is a LovePeddler and money monger . Dump her at once.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by FunnyDude(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anyone lady that's not contented with the little you've got should be dumped. Cut your coat accordingly.

Stop being emotional with women. Be logical in your thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Skmoda360(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
General0847:
She is getting financial help + dick from him.
How do some of you even tolerate things like this? Put an end to that ASAP.
You get spiritual mirror? You con see my heart like that......mehn!!! She is such a bitch, she is gonna Bleep her ex....op, you better wise up. lipsrsealed undecided

Well said bro.....

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Skmoda360(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Guy let me give you an illustration if you don't understand the damage your so called gold digging fiancee is causing you.
Ex = Babe why do you come to me anytime you need money . it seems your Boyfriend is not up to the task.
Your girlfriend = The guy is still struggling and not financially buoyant like you. I really don't want to disturb him .(She will most likely say anything to demean you just to get the money )

Young man she is a LovePeddler and money monger . Dump her at once.
Gbam!!! You get sense.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Kfaaji(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Quality20:
guy dont make d mistake of not trusting ur girl since she isnt doing secretly, mistrust can push her into his arms just b matured and cool. nothing gonna happen bad to u or her

Lol, I disagree with this. Some girls will be cheating on you and still be giving you report. A girl will be with another guy that you know cheating with him and will still be calling you that he's with the guy just for you to trust her. If you know you know.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Skmoda360(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Quality20:
guy dont make d mistake of not trusting ur girl since she isnt doing secretly, mistrust can push her into his arms just b matured and cool. nothing gonna happen bad to u or her
Gush!!! Don't lemme spit my venom on you cuz you made zero sense with your opinion..... grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Skmoda360(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kfaaji:

Lol, I disagree with this. Some girls will be cheating on you and still be giving you report. A girl will be with another guy that you know cheating with him and will still be calling you that he's with the guy just for you to trust her. If you know you know.
I was a victim of this situation back in school but I don wise die now....... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Skmoda360(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamadonis2:

I appreciate that you took time out to write this. God bless you. We've had the call-to-order talk severally, no change.

Then quit now....or maybe you can start shopping for another gf why you keep lashing her...... undecided
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
iamadonis2:

True. Lately this has made me hardhearted. I know she's broke and may want to give her cash but I just think to myself:

" Oh well, why bother? She's gonna call him for help"
I don’t think he is going to sleep with her and I really doubt if there is anything serious going between them . He is only helping her out financially to cover up for the disappointment and heartbreaks he put her through and she is taking advantage of it. It will stop , don’t worry yourself ! Once the dude conscience is clear, he’d limit his help for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by openmine(m): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

He doesn't have to meet up with anything. She has no right to put a young man under (financial) pressure. If she wants the good life, the one her father can't give- she should get a job. He can only assist when convenient.

-A woman who goes back to her ex every other time for assistance has no respect for her man.

-A woman who is greedy will always go elsewhere to makeup for her supposed deficit. Seeing that women are now invalids that men have to be responsible for, even in relationships.

-She isn't doing him a favour dating him, so he has no duty to prove his capability.
shocked shocked Blood of Man!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by royalair(m): 12:30am On Oct 10, 2019
If it cost you your peace of mind. Leave it. A contest of wills will surely come up soon

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by apotek: 12:42am On Oct 10, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

I don’t think he is going to sleep with her and I really doubt if there is anything serious going between them . He is only helping her out financially to cover up for the disappointment and heartbreaks he put her through and she is taking advantage of it. It will stop , don’t worry yourself ! Once the dude conscience is clear, he’d limit his help for her.

Katikati.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Alexaonfleek: 1:49am On Oct 10, 2019
From what u said op,your bae sounds greedy.id definitely feel bad if my bf is still seeing his ex for favours,either money or anything else.but I'll advise u talk to her and tell her how u feel about it and if she's still seeing her ex again,pls go ahead and dump her sorry ass

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by frozen70g(f): 4:33am On Oct 10, 2019
iamadonis2:
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

You can't fully satisfy a woman needs

Is she working

What dies she do with her money that makes her source source for money

Does she have financial burden on her self and her family

Do you really take care of her or you don't do that and still expect her not to look for money else where ❓
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by oyatz(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2019
The OP is desperately in love with the girl.
Most guys can fathom let alone tolerate this.

In order, to allow your 'Love' to grow without denying you the sweet experience, it's better you sit her down and tell her you love her and don't want anything negative to affect your love affairs, so you want her to put an end to requesting money from her Ex-BF.

If she values her relationship with you, she will complies. If she doesn't, you yourself should put an end to the relationship ASAP.

I have been in that situation before. As benign as I was, when my ex started requesting money from me, it eventually led to rekindling our relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by ashawopikin(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2019
General0847:

You don't have to continue, get a new girlfriend. It might be a hard decision but you need your dignity intact, peace of mind and good pvssy.
Save yourself the heartache to come. I know from experience, my ex has a new guy but whenever she comes around i fvck her silly.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by ashawopikin(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Dude, leave d her hate, as for me I do give my ex money but she ALWAYS pay 'IN KIND' if u know what I mean wink wink
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by ashawopikin(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Hillzy:
My only question for u is that can you keep helping ur ex financially without no string attached? If you can answer this right, you definitely have the answer to ur question
nice one
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by ashawopikin(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't understand?
His responsibility?
pocolee have vex grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2019
iamadonis2:

Me, nah. I'd sooner fuuuuuuck her than always give her cash with no strings attached

You are a weakling
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by irumole1975: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
pocohantas:

He doesn't have to meet up with anything. She has no right to put a young man under (financial) pressure. If she wants the good life, the one her father can't give- she should get a job. He can only assist when convenient.

-A woman who goes back to her ex every other time for assistance has no respect for her man.

-A woman who is greedy will always go elsewhere to makeup for her supposed deficit. Seeing that women are now invalids that men have to be responsible for, even in relationships.

-She isn't doing him a favour dating him, so he has no duty to prove his capability.

You're a straightforward lady and usually say the truth without bias.

But I observed most nairaland guys don't like you, why?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
irumole1975:

I don't care- I don't like them too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by genq(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
iamadonis2:

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially,

WTFundecided

What kind of loser girlfriend have you got bro! Doesn't she have a job?

Why can't she fend for herself?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by genq(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
irumole1975:

Lmao! Indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
iamadonis2:

How do people like you tolerate shit like this? Collecting money and dick from your ex and you still Dey ask question undecided undecided undecided.

Better wise up

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by lyndaway(f): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
vingeophysicist:

okay, his responsibility is to carry her financial burden. You better change your mentality .
You are miss understanding me responsibility must not be financial burden maybe I didn't use the right word but sometimes it OK for a guy to assist his girl when she is in need but her going to her ex it not OK at all
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by lyndaway(f): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Want to believe that before they started dating he knew she wasn't working so what are we saying for you has a man to date a girl that is not working you should expect anything and if both of you are not working ehh
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
From what u said op,your bae sounds greedy.id definitely feel bad if my bf is still seeing his ex for favours,either money or anything else.but I'll advise u talk to her and tell her how u feel about it and if she's still seeing her ex again,pls go ahead and dump her sorry ass

We had that talk again. Yet again, I've clearly stated my distaste. If she persists, then yes, I'll have to call off the relationship.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.