Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life (26740 Views)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Op being in dept is not worth taking your life please. Just because you can't raise the money now doesn't mean you're a failure. How much I dey owe people self I think 900k or so, worst of it all is these people don't know ave spent the money and don't even have up to 50k in my account. Yet we hang out and laugh and gist but they don't know inside my mind I dey reason there matter. Well am not really bothered cause I believe I can raise it in a month when they request for it. That's the mindset you should have, burial cost money too and it's your loved ones that will cry for you and still suffer to raise the money to burry you. How can you be so wicked to them op.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by coldFLARES1(m): 3:53am On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
I'm really sorry for not replying his message, I can swear to you I didn't see the message..as for me being a thief, I can assure you my story is genuine, in my short time on Earth, I know I've done some bad things I'm not proud of, I've stolen things a lot..I'm not the most righteous man there is...But one thing I can assure you now is that I'm telling the truth..TBH I just felt like revealing my story here, knowing the possibility of being helped is very slim..but I just did it all the same, perhaps I thought I might be able to convince someone to help..but I know it's near impossible...But one thing I'm very sure of is that if I can't find a way to resolve this mess, I will give in to suicide ..No hope for me brother
Without meaning to sound insensitive, did you borrow 50k to start the Okrika business?

If yes,...I take it that you didn't even have an outlet where you intended to market your wares and that either makes your story suspicious or you very stupid.

Then you talked about expenses that just came unexpectedly to liquidate your supposed venture capital? It is well!

Lastly, you talked about property. In a space of 30days, what have you sold to raise 50k to make you want to manipulate emotional members of the public with suicide.

Broda, this your stori no dey add up

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by coldFLARES1(m): 4:10am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Your own even better. Mine was one cup of Garri for 3 days. I go soak am for one hour make e rise finish. Kai
Allahi Akbar! Some of you really fought a serious war o.

Story I heard that was close was my bigger bross. Said they'll soak the garri and put in the refrigerator and eat as long is it lasted. His happened in the late 70s.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 12, 2019
coldFLARES1:
Allahi Akbar! Some of you really fought a serious war o.

Story I heard that was close was my bigger bross. Said they'll soak the garri and put in the refrigerator and eat as long is it lasted. His happened in the late 70s.
That's life.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by coldFLARES1(m): 4:35am On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
first one
I saw this now and is dazed. You are to pay an interest of close to #3,500 on 18k on a month?

What were you thinking? I don't know if this Okrika business is sooo lucrative but you didn't start well sir.

We wen e dey borrow from some lenders at 5% monthly interest rates. (flat) dey complain na come this one?

Hope you find the help u need.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by NowisGod109(f): 4:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
I understand you sister, I can't think of anyone who wouldn't like to make money, myself included..it was while trying to get the capital to start "making money" like you said that I got myself in this mess... Honestly, I've tried all my best to improve my financial status..it just seems to me like I'm cursed, nothing ever works for me

Then you need Jesus... I mean thorough deliverance and things will change trust me
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by sorextee(m): 4:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Mini importation... Pls put me through. As in the steps and all. We all broke in this country. And funny enough, its broke pple like us that still have compassion towards our fellow broke brethren. I have rich friends who have been telling me to join their illicit business. But I rather be broke and happy than be rich and be counting my days on earth, if u know what I mean.

AwkaetitiBabe:
My dear we are all a Lil broke. But I chose to do something. I broke out of d confines of waiting for one miserable salary and started a business. Start a business dear. Try mini importation. There are so many products people need you can acquire cheaply and sell to them. This ain't showoff or pride, just giving u an advice. "I'm Broke" is such any annoying anthem which I'm very familiar with.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by sorextee(m): 5:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Bro, let me tell u the real stuff about this loan guys. So long its loan apps u re talking about. I was once in ur shoes. They won't do u shit. Highest they will call ur people and tell them that u re owing them and they shld tell u to pay them. Then when ur people start calling you, its now up to you to either be on the offensive or defensive. During my time, I chose to be offensive. I started telling the people who called me that my bvn was compromised, I lost my phone and wallet to one chance, so I suspect its those guys who used my phone to borrow money from those guys, etc. That was the story I said. Gradually gradually, they left me alone. It wasn't my intention to lie. Few days after I borrowed money from this same fair money of yours, I ran into crisis in my former place of work. I took a business risk worth 1.9 million naira. And the repercussion was that I was supposed to still be working then they will be deducting from my salary 70-30. But the hor, who was transfered newly to abuja from Lagos, wasn't quite used to the system, called police on me. I was in cell for like 5 days. They even carry me go court. They stopped paying me salary, but they were still paying into my pension account, up till now that I'm still typing this. Well, I won the case. Its a long story. During these whole stages, I never tot of commiting suicide. A friend of mine who was a branch manager of a bank in lagos took a risk of 20million naira and went into forex with it. D whole thing scatter. He saw hell but he never tot of suicide. From ur write up, u said 50k and u wan commit suicide. My friend, snap out of it. U will over come it. This my story though a summary, should open ur eyes.

I won the case against my company this august 22, and I quickly applied as a teacher, to hit d ground running. Though I'm yet to be paid, which is why I was begging a lady up there and she's telling me about mini importation, which I've never heard before.

Las las, u go dey alright. So kick away that depression.

Presido24:
My guy your moniker shouldn't be offpoint, you're totally onpoint!..what made me start this thread was actually fear on what to do about the first loan which will expire tommorow...I've read the terms and conditions of the app over and over again, and I saw so many things there concerning people who failed to pay early....many aweful things stated there. I wouldn't like to be disgraced or embarrassed by the apps, that's actually what made me start this thread..
Even though I knew it'll bery unlikely I'll get help here, I just felt I should at least try..I know there are a lot of scammers online now, I don't really blame the people here for calling me a scammer and all sorts of name, I might have done the same too.
Anyways thanks for explaining this thing to me..I now have an idea on how to repay the loans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by praisecity(m): 5:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Every thing that this guy is saying are just trash, everybody as a purpose of a getting a loan in doing one or two things. As for me, i've borrowed from 4 different loan app and am maintaining it, i was always pay up my loan before due date. Pls go and pay up ur loan and let other ppl have access to it.

God bless u
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by lovemko(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning every one here on this thread! I have seen how stupid and utterly useless in thinking some Nigerians can be. How can people just come online, read a thread and just pass judgment? Scam here and there like na them holy pass
NB am not supporting the OP story in any way
The hypocrisy in this country is crazy. Go tru these guys every day life and you'll find how conny they are but come to form police on Nairaland to stay relevant.
These same fools went to open an account to fund a Bbn contestant all in the name of Fav but call someone begging for help scam. If you can't help or verify the story, then walk away. Your government is still scamming you yet you claim police in on Nairaland. And so what even if it's scam? Isn't he going to survive with the money? Is he a foreigner running away with your naira? Can't you feed a friend? And how much is he asking for that these idiots here are forming police? Less than 50k that many scums hand to oloshos to do hair yet Your sister will ask you for 10k for school issues you'll scrutinize it like kilode but oloshos are your priority.
OP whether you're scam or not please not that you are entitled to say your story simple! Who get give or walk away! Am tired of seeing hypocrites here. No body gives what they don't have so if anybody has to give let em give. You're doing it for God and not for him regardless of his 'intentions' it's his not yours, let God judge. Remember Givers never lack.

And you OP, don't be so weak as in weak. Look, no devil will come and take money from your pocket if you push your wheelbarrow and save that N200 daily. Juju no reach there. Give that N200 to a trusted daily collectors and let's see how your village people will still manipulate that money. Sometimes ideas like yours make people think everyone is looking for easy routes to survive. You ain't entitled to anything in unless what to fend for yourself NOTHING! take charge of your life.

Lastly don't let anybody pull you down. As you can see some are here for different reasons. No matter how small but I myself have learnt a lot from this thread and you should too...
Goodday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by lovemko(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2019
praisecity:
Every thing that this guy is saying are just trash, everybody as a purpose of a getting a loan in doing one or two things. As for me, i've borrowed from 4 different loan app and am maintaining it, i was always pay up my loan before due date. Pls go and pay up ur loan and let other ppl have access to it.

God bless u

Imagine in real life and you narrate a story only to be told it's trash to your face, do you know how much it hurts? Let's learn how to talk.

There is a very slim chance that this said story is true then you're left with egg on your face!

3 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SALTandFIRE: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Happy Saturday
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SALTandFIRE: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Op sorry. If I have caused you any harm.
I woke up this morning wondering what I have become. Maybe it's time I quit Nairaland for a while.
I know you are gone now. I am so sorry if I have a hand in your demise
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by ikezuora4689(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
I tried to upload the screenshots here, it's not working.... I'll just reveal everything here
I got the two loans on 11th and 20th of September respectively..I got 15000# from Fair money, and I got 18,000# from Branch..I'm expected to pay back 18k for the first one, and 21,300# for the second one..when I applied for the loan, I had a lot of things in mind that I planned to do with it but immediately I got it, the way the money kept going is still a mistery to me.. I had planned to start an okirika business with the loan, but when I got to me, many expenses started surfacing...it really is a long story guys..but I really tried to get the money to pay back these loan, all to no avail..I really tried, but I just couldn't..and now it's time to pay back, and I have no clue on what to do..I'm really hopeless now
I know y'all would be suspicious about my talents...I would be too, I don't blame anyone...but what I really need is to get these burden off me...it's really depressing
see small money my guy won kill himself on top...I collect 200k on branch every two months.. they know me as better customer... they call me sometimes to know hw am doing....I will advise you b4 you collect loan from anywhere... get a legitimate business
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by AuroraB(f): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
I woke up this morning wondering what I have become. Maybe it's time I quit Nairaland for a while.
Don't be silly!!!
How do you sleep at night angry
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by lovemko(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2019
SALTandFIRE:

How long has this goat been on NL? If you continue this way, you will not have a good story to tell in future boy!

You're one of the people who intentionally derailed this thread with scam and now you're wishing death on him by all means? Am old enough to know that karma works trust me it's no fluke.
You're still a kid growing up, learn a thing or two from the reasonable adults around you.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Airoflaw(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Bro nothing is impossible with God..you post it on ur wall.yet u don't belief it..
Suicide is not d option, get that out of your mind go n get small work to do n pay a plucki debt..
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Olabodmit: 7:09am On Oct 12, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I will paste your number on a wall at Mushin, Oshodi under bridge, Ikeja under bridge with "Call me for free sex" or "Iphone X for 70k"
So you can have better business talks with Lagos top agberos and criminals like you

You are bad guy sad sad angry grin grin
You want to him busy so he will not have time to cook stupid potty story
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SkinnyNigga: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2019
another scammer ? keep it coming.. we are use to it..
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SkinnyNigga: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Imagine! Instead of you to mention amount so people will join hand and send, u wan carry am go WhatsApp. Baba drop amount here.
I love this Babe.. hahaha
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by DenreleDave(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2019
IceColdVeins:
lol
Go ask how much a network-security analyst earns in a bank.......

Okokobioko, the network analysts...

Bros, I dey round my degree in finance and banking this year but I would love to switch to ict related stuff... How shud I go about it??
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SkinnyNigga: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2019
dannybrasky:
Another one for u if this doesn't make u think twice then do as u please. Most of this big men u see around owe banks hundreds to millions to billions of naira and
when it passes der due dates,Some loss properties and and stuff and are left broke with heavy debts hanging on der necks. Trust me u will see them laughing,playing and living like regular humans. Until u get close to them and they let the cat out telling u they owe a particular bank 500m to 2 billion naira.

I will tell u this and take it,last week I was talking to one rich dude who happens to be a friend of mine,guess what? He is owing bank N950 million naira or so,and he has to pay up by December,but dude doesn't even have 5m in his acc as I speak. You know what shocks me? He has been in this debt since the beginning of this year,and he even acts sane than me as I speak. I was forced to ask him,why is it not bothering u that much? His answer was?
WILL I KILL MYSELF!!

keep lying OK ? paying back almost 1 billion naira loan under 1year is not possible..5 years minimum sef

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SkinnyNigga: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Russianspy:
See format grin
I remember those wey I use this format chop for Nairaland grin
Guy try new format this one don old.
I know say u be G boy
you chop reach 100k ?
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Russianspy(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2019
lovemko:
Good morning every one here on this thread! I have seen how stupid and utterly useless in thinking some Nigerians can be. How can people just come online, read a thread and just pass judgment? Scam here and there like na them holy pass
The hypocrisy in this country is crazy. Go tru these guys every day life and you'll find how conny they are but come to form police on Nairaland to stay relevant.
These same fools went to open an account to fund a Bbn contestant all in the name of Fav but call someone begging for help scam. If you can't help or verify the story, then walk away. Your government is still scamming you yet you claim police in on Nairaland. And so what even if it's scam? Isn't he going to survive with the money? Is he a foreigner running away with your naira? Can't you feed a friend? And how much is he asking for that these idiots here are forming police? Less than 50k that many scums hand to oloshos to do hair yet Your sister will ask you for 10k for school issues you'll scrutinize it like kilode but oloshos are your priority.
OP whether you're scam or not please not that you are entitled to say your story simple! Who get give or walk away! Am tired of seeing hypocrites here. No body gives what they don't have so if anybody has to give let em give. You're doing it for God and not for him regardless of his 'intentions' it's his not yours, let God judge. Remember Givers never lack.

And you OP, don't be so weak as in weak. Look, no devil will come and take money from your pocket if you push your wheelbarrow and save that N200 daily. Juju no reach there. Give that N200 to a trusted daily collectors and let's see how your village people will still manipulate that money. Sometimes ideas like yours make people think everyone is looking for easy routes to survive. You ain't entitled to anything in unless what to fend for yourself NOTHING! take charge of your life.

Lastly don't let anybody pull you down. As you can see some are here for different reasons. No matter how small but I myself have learnt a lot from this thread and you should too...
Goodday

True talk. This time last year I was in debt of 200k, note that I'm not even the one that caused the debt, my younger brother does. Due to youthful exuberance, he absconded with the money, so they arrested my mum being his guarantor.

They put mum behind bar. I was the only one to save her.

The owner of the money threatened me alot, I felt sick those times due to threat of various people calling from d Station and d due date I couldn't pay up.

I'm on the verge of commiting suicide.

When it happens I was unemployed, no job, nothing. I only had a skill in Freelancing. But God's willing, I paid the 200k in just 4 months October to February.

After paying the debt, my life changed atleast to some extent. My prayer points in the past are what I have now. Good things located me, I started seeing more money.

Challenges are part of life.

Now, my question is, if I come to Nairaland those period for help will anyone ever believe my story here?

This life sh.it happens

Today, I have a brand - Internet Marketing Agency.

Op be strong, you're not alone. Inside life.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by DenreleDave(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2019
lovemko:

Goodday

Bros make I send u my account number, me sef need money.. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by dannybrasky(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
keep lying OK ? paying back almost 1 billion naira loan under 1year is not possible..5 years minimum sef
keep lying OK ? paying back almost 1 billion naira loan under 1year is not possible..5 years minimum sef [/quote]

Yes I'm saying what I know,he has been taking huge loans from the bank over a decade and he has been sorting them out until shit hits the fan this year. What I'm saying is he needs to balance the bank 950m b4 the year is over. Kindly read and understand.

Point of correct
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by vivalavida(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
non of your business sir. The guy needs money, let him drop his account number here where everyone can see it

U that registered how many days ago?
All of Una na thief
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Solsix(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really sorry for posting this thread here, but I felt the issue will receive a lot of attention here, given this Romance section is probably the most active.
I'm really in need of help now, I never knew getting a loan could be so devastating..if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near loan apps. these few days has been like hell for me..I'm really thinking a lot about suicide..My job, my properties all gone.. feeding is near impossible for me at the moment.. I'm really going through a lot right now, I might be forced to end it..My purpose of creating this thread is just to reach out to my fellow countrymen, to see if I could find something new to live for, to get a purpose to live... Please, anyone concerned should feel free to contact me...I have a lot on my mind right now, I need someone to talk to..I'm really lost right now, I feel hopeless..I just feel like a walking corpse
U have not said anything
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Offpoint: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
dis ur story dey interesting oo..how you manage overcome naa...I wan learn from you abeg
Not totally overcome... still in the phase of overcoming.

but today is better than yesterday, not there yet but I'm moving.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Offpoint: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Your own even better. Mine was one cup of Garri for 3 days. I go soak am for one hour make e rise finish. Kai
lol, I've been too... I dey soak my own overnight, come share dem keep for money and night.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Academicwizman(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2019
There is now a full-time online begging. Everywhere one turns now (Facebook, nairaland, WhatsApp etc), people have gone full throttle begging. Take no joy in scolding all people that beg as some of them are actually pushed to a breaking point before they take such 'shameful' route. This is indeed a reflection of the economic situations in the country and not any armchair statistics being thrown around.. Oh mother Nigeria! How has the mighty fallen!

If you are out there facing this crushing economic pressure, hold on! Do not go the way of suicide. No!!!. Look inwards, think out of the box. Solution is just a step away. You will laugh last.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by respect80(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol, na this one you wan kill yourself?
I'm owning Branch for a year and 3 months now, they're tired of calling and threatening me.

I just told them to sue me, when I have I'll pay back.
You're very wicked walahi cheesy

Reminds me of a friend whom I borrowed money, after he failed to pay on the agreed date, I started disturbing him time to time.
My guy later tell me say him no get d money o say wetin me want make him do now? I was like whattttttttt! Are you now asking me to suggest what you should do?

I just laughed over the whole thing and it's quite funny to me whenever I recall the situation cos I never knew someone could be dat bold cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.