Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life (26743 Views)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oh another newly created moniker solicting for the thief or is it the thief soliciting for himself?
gerrout!!
Lol Una dey learn...Ehn Ehn I see where this is going
SALTandFIRE:
non of your business sir. The guy needs money, let him drop his account number here where everyone can see it

12 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SALTandFIRE: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
it was the way the guy asked the question, that's why I replied that way too..he asked rudely...like I said I'm really in need of help now...I need to pay off one of this loan tomorrow, and as it is now, I don't know what to do...I'm not saying anyone should 'dash' me the money...21k or 40k isn't 100 naira or 200naira you can just give anyone, not even minding a total stranger...what I really need is some kind of loan from anyone willing to give it, then I'll pay back the person whenever he or she wants...the most important thing for me right now is to pay off this debt tomorrow
what's your account number. Drop it and let me run a check on it. Today is Friday I have enough time at work

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by dannybrasky(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
I understand your story bro, but the difference here is hope...these rich guys you're talking about all have hope they'll get the money they're owing one way or the other, they're still doing their business...but I don't really have any hope now...things are just so difficult for me at this moment... even feeding is a big challenge for me now.. I wouldn't wish this kind of burden on anyone.

When someone lost 900m to a scam,how do u expect him to function? But he did function and didn't kill himself. Anyway I just dey try console u.
By the way @Saltandfire wey open him moniker day b4 yesterday don tell u way open your account today to send account number.

Good luck.

11 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SALTandFIRE: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Oh another newly created moniker solicting for the thief or is it the thief soliciting for himself?
gerrout!!
let him drop the account here first
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SALTandFIRE: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
my account details are Amaefuna Tochukwu Anthony..221696128..Zenith Bank..I really appreciate your interest to help me..any way you can help, please let me know...you can still message me on the WhatsApp number 09073169762, for me to show you the screenshot..I swear to you bro, if I'm lying about these debts, i should never get anything I wish for in life
ANOTHER IPOB SCAMMER
Let me know when the alert enter... The population don dey too much for 9ja sef
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
SALTANDFIRE presido24 and other monikers wey you dey use
Thunder fire you!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Newboss(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
See format.

I remember those days. LMAO
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
lol
SALTandFIRE:
ANOTHER IPOB SCAMMER
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Lantern042: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
I tried to upload the screenshots here, it's not working.... I'll just reveal everything here
I got the two loans on 11th and 20th of September respectively..I got 15000# from Fair money, and I got 18,000# from Branch..I'm expected to pay back 18k for the first one, and 21,300# for the second one..when I applied for the loan, I had a lot of things in mind that I planned to do with it but immediately I got it, the way the money kept going is still a mistery to me.. I had planned to start an okirika business with the loan, but when I got to me, many expenses started surfacing...it really is a long story guys..but I really tried to get the money to pay back these loan, all to no avail..I really tried, but I just couldn't..and now it's time to pay back, and I have no clue on what to do..I'm really hopeless now
I know y'all would be suspicious about my talents...I would be too, I don't blame anyone...but what I really need is to get these burden off me...it's really depressing
See Broad wey Mumu, just because of Money wey no reach 50K.
You want to End it# Congregation in Advance.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nostradamus: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
This guy is a thief.
Don't yield!! logobenz busted one the other day. Who knows if its still the same nigga trying to continue from where he stopped
i too like that dude, logobenz.him comments dey always burst my brain cool

I'll never forget one thread where one dude was asking for some amount(i think it's #200k)and logobenz came and told the guy that if the guy can do something for him, he'd give him the #200k.he asked if the dude can give him #10m to pump into his business,he'll give him the #200k he wants.

Logo later went ahead to give the guy some brief lectures about attaining success in life,he also told him to stop feeling entitled since no one owes him anything...

I've forgotten the name of the thread,but that logo's comment stick to my brain cool

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Guest007:

You created a new account to say this

People. If you don't like your money then give it to the poor around you. Don't come on nl and form charitable. This is a new account so what you say on this matter doesn't count.
please, how do I upload a picture?
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SALTandFIRE: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
gerrout!!

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
please, how do I upload a picture?

I can't help. Sorry.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by OluwasureGig: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
icecoldveins the energy you've been using to counter this guy left,right centre would certainly make you a millionaire if you channel it to the right places. allow the young man to fvcking prove himself bro

11 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SALTandFIRE: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cc Logobenz
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by SALTandFIRE: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
thanks for the false hope you gave me...I hope you never pass through any challenge similar to this in your life
amen my brother. Amen... Send your account number again. Let me find something small for you

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
shot the fvck up nigga. I dont care using energy to hinder scammers like you!! Now you can crawl back into your hole
OluwasureGig:
icecoldveins the energy you've been using to counter this guy left,right centre would certainly make you a millionaire if you channel it to the right places. allow the young man to fvcking prove himself bro

3 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by maya007: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I will paste your number on a wall at Mushin, Oshodi under bridge, Ikeja under bridge with "Call me for free sex" or "Iphone X for 70k"
So you can have better business talks with Lagos top agberos and criminals like you

This comment really made my day....lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by OluwasureGig: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
shot the fvck up nigga. I dont care using energy to hinder scammers like you!! Now you can crawl back into your hole
what a dumb ass you can't say this to my face bro..I'll punch the miserable life you're living out of you. how much do you even have that someone will want to scam

7 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
lol
Go ask how much a network-security analyst earns in a bank.......
OluwasureGig:

what a dumb ass you can't say this to my face bro..I'll punch the miserable life you're living out of you. how much do you even have that someone will want to scam
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by UniversalDove: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Paste all the evidences here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No excuses
bro you need to cut the dude some slack... At a point I also thought he was saltandfire.... Relax man...
I honestly don't believe anyone will just post their contact and bank details on Nairaland without a genuine reason

3 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dont mind me!! This is a rampant format, experience they say is the best teacher!!
If I don't keep close tabs like that, some innocent wil fall and the scammer will get better at it, who knows his next format and who is next victim would be?
UniversalDove:
bro you need to cut the dude some slack... At a point I also thought he was saltandfire.... Relax man...
I honestly don't believe anyone will just post their contact and bank details on Nairaland without a genuine reason

2 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
IceColdVeins:
This guy is a thief.
Don't yield!! logobenz busted one the other day. Who knows if its still the same nigga trying to continue from where he stopped
Tor. Nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.