Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life (26742 Views)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by livebyday(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
have a nice day, and stay blessed sir...but one thing I'd like to tell you is this, of you're not really sure of someone, please never accuse anyone falsely...always make your findings before you slam people, or accuse anyone wrongly...Thanks for your time sir

I did

You are being dishonest and you know it

Cheers
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Offpoint: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
thanks bro, I'm beginning to see things differently now
Don't panic bro, you don't have anything to worry about.

When you have you pay little by little.

Even if you have money in the account you registered with, they won't temper with it.

They will call you and demand you give them specific date you'll payback. if you said for instance 30th October, they won't call you again until that 30th October.

if you have money before then you pay little and if you don't have... don't pick any call from any number not on your phone. they're the one, each call will be with different number.

Please ignore nairanders, most of them are mentally disordered.

10 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Donexy16(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
I use tecno k7...after choosing the file I want to upload, I click submit...afeter few seconds, it says "empty message body" or it goes back to the home page

I can relate
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Offpoint: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
My guy your moniker shouldn't be offpoint, you're totally onpoint!..what made me start this thread was actually fear on what to do about the first loan which will expire tommorow...I've read the terms and conditions of the app over and over again, and I saw so many things there concerning people who failed to pay early....many aweful things stated there. I wouldn't like to be disgraced or embarrassed by the apps, that's actually what made me start this thread..
Even though I knew it'll bery unlikely I'll get help here, I just felt I should at least try..I know there are a lot of scammers online now, I don't really blame the people here for calling me a scammer and all sorts of name, I might have done the same too.
Anyways thanks for explaining this thing to me..I now have an idea on how to repay the loans
Stay strong brother, life no hard like that. Las Las na we suppose overcome life, no let life overcome us.

I Don see hell, but if I end my life... then I'm defeated.

make we fight till the end, all these go be part of our success stories.

I don tey red oil with salt eat eba before... I don see hell too

6 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Donexy16(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
have you finally learnt how to upload it?

Naaa, I use opera Mini
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by sorextee(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Sister come and help me. I'm a lil broke. I'm working as a teacher in a private school. I believe u know how teachers are being paid in Nigeria. September salary to be paid in October of which dey never pay yet as students no wan pay school fees. So anything to survive small will go a long way. Thanks.

AwkaetitiBabe:
Imagine! Instead of you to mention amount so people will join hand and send, u wan carry am go WhatsApp. Baba drop amount here.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Donexy16(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
try another browser

OK bro.. Thanks
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
"....."
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by JasonBoss: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
first one

U said ur using tecno K7 but this doesn't look like a Techno K7 display. Hmmmm. Guess I've got u all figured out but I'll keep it to myself.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by kingxsamz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
I'm really sorry for not replying his message, I can swear to you I didn't see the message..as for me being a thief, I can assure you my story is genuine, in my short time on Earth, I know I've done some bad things I'm not proud of, I've stolen things a lot..I'm not the most righteous man there is...But one thing I can assure you now is that I'm telling the truth..TBH I just felt like revealing my story here, knowing the possibility of being helped is very slim..but I just did it all the same, perhaps I thought I might be able to convince someone to help..but I know it's near impossible...But one thing I'm very sure of is that if I can't find a way to resolve this mess, I will give in to suicide ..No hope for me brother

Mtcheww...
Even if you're lying, will you tell us you're lying?
Rubbish!
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by stacyadams: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol, na this one you wan kill yourself?
I'm owning Branch for a year and 3 months now, they're tired of calling and threatening me.

I just told them to sue me, when I have I'll pay back.
grin grin monsuru

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
kingxsamz:

Mtcheww...
Even if you're lying, will you tell us you're lying?
Rubbish!
thanks for your concern, but I really don't care what you think now

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
sorextee:
Sister come and help me. I'm a lil broke. I'm working as a teacher in a private school. I believe u know how teachers are being paid in Nigeria. September salary to be paid in October of which dey never pay yet as students no wan pay school fees. So anything to survive small will go a long way. Thanks.

My dear we are all a Lil broke. But I chose to do something. I broke out of d confines of waiting for one miserable salary and started a business. Start a business dear. Try mini importation. There are so many products people need you can acquire cheaply and sell to them. This ain't showoff or pride, just giving u an advice. "I'm Broke" is such any annoying anthem which I'm very familiar with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Offpoint:

Stay strong brother, life no hard like that. Las Las na we suppose overcome life, no let life overcome us.

I Don see hell, but if I end my life... then I'm defeated.

make we fight till the end, all these go be part of our success stories.

I don tey red oil with salt eat eba before... I don see hell too
Your own even better. Mine was one cup of Garri for 3 days. I go soak am for one hour make e rise finish. Kai

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
how can I start the mini importation business, and with how much capital?
Kindly go to business section or Google it. There are many materials on that. Simply think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by JasonBoss: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
isn't spark 2 called k7 too?
Na it's not. It's just under the Techno spark series.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Presido24(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Kindly go to business section or Google it. There are many materials on that. Simply think outside the box.
All right, I'll do that
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by kingxsamz(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
non of your business sir. The guy needs money, let him drop his account number here where everyone can see it

angry
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by walex2(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nigerians everywhere people are looking for money, post your account number you used to borrow the loan I will check your account transactions, I know people who owe #27,000 to branch since last month and they did nothing apart from calling, guy go to Ekiti and ondo state. Plenty land to farm no be by force to stay in city

2 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by divineappo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Presido24:
WhatsApp me please 09073169762, let's talk privately
scammer
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Trailblazer93: 12:14am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Your own even better. Mine was one cup of Garri for 3 days. I go soak am for one hour make e rise finish. Kai
Hello dear, I am very much interested in this mini business, since job is not forthcoming after service and I also don't like begging. Can you put me through this mini business. Thanking you in advance
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Davland(m): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Idonweak:
I'm also owing them, even though not as much as yours. I don't even have 5h in my acct but i won't kill myself.

as per ur screenshot,tell them that the loan doesnt serve its purpose nahcheesy
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Trailblazer93:

Hello dear, I am very much interested in this mini business, since job is not forthcoming after service and I also don't like begging. Can you put me through this mini business. Thanking you in advance
It's pretty simple. Go on Aliexpress, choose products u wanna buy and buy. Then you create an avenue of selling them off. A simple glance at my profile should tell u the kinda things I deal on. And Facebook is my primary marketing tool.

2 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by deltateam: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really sorry for posting this thread here, but I felt the issue will receive a lot of attention here, given this Romance section is probably the most active.
I'm really in need of help now, I never knew getting a loan could be so devastating..if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near loan apps. these few days has been like hell for me..I'm really thinking a lot about suicide..My job, my properties all gone.. feeding is near impossible for me at the moment.. I'm really going through a lot right now, I might be forced to end it..My purpose of creating this thread is just to reach out to my fellow countrymen, to see if I could find something new to live for, to get a purpose to live... Please, anyone concerned should feel free to contact me...I have a lot on my mind right now, I need someone to talk to..I'm really lost right now, I feel hopeless..I just feel like a walking corpse

Why are you lying?

Which loan app? The ones that offer #2500?

Abeg swerve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.