Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life (26712 Views)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, I've been too... I dey soak my own overnight, come share dem keep for money and night.
Aeyaa.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Offpoint: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2019
respect80:

You're very wicked walahi cheesy

Reminds me of a friend whom I borrowed money, after he failed to pay on the agreed date, I started disturbing him time to time.
My guy later tell me say him no get d money o say wetin me want make him do now? I was like whattttttttt! Are you now asking me to suggest what you should do?

I just laughed over the whole thing and it's quite funny to me whenever I recall the situation cos I never knew someone could be dat bold cheesy
lol, collect debt dey sweet... to payback no be beans...
sometimes dey money dey your, if you calculate your problem, to comot am pay no be here o

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
I tried to upload the screenshots here, it's not working.... I'll just reveal everything here
I got the two loans on 11th and 20th of September respectively..I got 15000# from Fair money, and I got 18,000# from Branch..I'm expected to pay back 18k for the first one, and 21,300# for the second one..when I applied for the loan, I had a lot of things in mind that I planned to do with it but immediately I got it, the way the money kept going is still a mistery to me.. I had planned to start an okirika business with the loan, but when I got to me, many expenses started surfacing...it really is a long story guys..but I really tried to get the money to pay back these loan, all to no avail..I really tried, but I just couldn't..and now it's time to pay back, and I have no clue on what to do..I'm really hopeless now
I know y'all would be suspicious about my talents...I would be too, I don't blame anyone...but what I really need is to get these burden off me...it's really depressing

I take loans too. And pay up, I even took100k recently, playing bet and paying 1k daily. Shikena. Carbonpaylater

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by somehow: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2019
They will if he added a debit card linked to the account to the loan apps. only way is to discard the atm card by blocking it.
Offpoint:

Don't panic bro, you don't have anything to worry about.

When you have you pay little by little.

Even if you have money in the account you registered with, they won't temper with it.

They will call you and demand you give them specific date you'll payback. if you said for instance 30th October, they won't call you again until that 30th October.

if you have money before then you pay little and if you don't have... don't pick any call from any number not on your phone. they're the one, each call will be with different number.

Please ignore nairanders, most of them are mentally disordered.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by somehow: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Only one of the few on this thread with a working brain. The rest were just wasting their own time chasing pettiness.
Offpoint:

Don't panic bro, you don't have anything to worry about.

When you have you pay little by little.

Even if you have money in the account you registered with, they won't temper with it.

They will call you and demand you give them specific date you'll payback. if you said for instance 30th October, they won't call you again until that 30th October.

if you have money before then you pay little and if you don't have... don't pick any call from any number not on your phone. they're the one, each call will be with different number.

Please ignore nairanders, most of them are mentally disordered.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Offpoint: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2019
somehow:
They will if he added a debit card linked to the account to the loan apps. only way is to discard the atm card by blocking it.
They won't, unless you enable the "Automatic payment" options.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by somehow: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Well majority ask or automatically activate the automatic payment option.

Thank God I am done from them sharp sharp killers.

As for those taking loans.

RUN AWAY FROM RENMONEY unless you're ready to pay almost 100% of the loan as interest!

Offpoint:

They won't, unless you enable the "Automatic payment" options.

2 Likes

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by crunchyg: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Presido24:
Dear Nairalanders, I'm really sorry for posting this thread here, but I felt the issue will receive a lot of attention here, given this Romance section is probably the most active.
I'm really in need of help now, I never knew getting a loan could be so devastating..if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near loan apps. these few days has been like hell for me..I'm really thinking a lot about suicide..My job, my properties all gone.. feeding is near impossible for me at the moment.. I'm really going through a lot right now, I might be forced to end it..My purpose of creating this thread is just to reach out to my fellow countrymen, to see if I could find something new to live for, to get a purpose to live... Please, anyone concerned should feel free to contact me...I have a lot on my mind right now, I need someone to talk to..I'm really lost right now, I feel hopeless..I just feel like a walking corpse
First I will ask you, how old you are ? Because you really sound like a kid who haven't seen the real life, secondly why on earth will someone want to kill himself because of 40 something naira, is that how small your vision in life is, please common you are more than yhat , don't always see life from the present view point, always see it from future point of view because your future is greater than what you re seeing now. Let me tell you about loan, one thing is they will pressure you but they can't kill you calm down and face whatsoever that comes out of it like a man and believe in God he is the only one that can make your faith and hope alive. Believe that this phase of your life will pass and see it pass before you presence. May the peace of the Lord be with you

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Headlesschicken(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
undecided Not interested son
Presido24:
please WhatsApp me 09073169762
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by dubra: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Omo you are not the only one in this kind situation, me borrowed 4k since last year November, I never paid kobo to this moment,the interest continued to rise, they called me soteey they got tired, not that I deliberately didn't want to pay back but there are some things you can't explain about life, some cases are more critical and mysterious than others, mine has been extra ordinary, till now I things am passing through are beyond my understanding, but am waiting for God to kill me by HIMSELF instead of ending it, bro share up, nothing go happen,don't think the world has ended, as I dey so nothing seems normal to me anymore, life is upside down, no help from anywhere, at 43 not yet married, no child no nothing, what's worst state than that? but am still hopeful that one day it's going to be OK, chat me up on this number 08085508012, let s talk direct my brother, your is a minor case to what am facing now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
money wey u borrow na wetin u take am do?
u use am gamble?
abi na ashawo u take all the loan money carry? cheesy
if u not paying tuition or doing any concrete business to make u to take loans then its either u using those loans for heavy gambling or womanising.when a young dude in naija is talking about always incuring debts if u check closely u might be shocked to find out that what always instigate those debts are women and gambling.two vices wey dey run down a young guy money cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
dannybrasky:
Another one for u if this doesn't make u think twice then do as u please. Most of this big men u see around owe banks hundreds to millions to billions of naira and
when it passes der due dates,Some loss properties and and stuff and are left broke with heavy debts hanging on der necks. Trust me u will see them laughing,playing and living like regular humans. Until u get close to them and they let the cat out telling u they owe a particular bank 500m to 2 billion naira.

I will tell u this and take it,last week I was talking to one rich dude who happens to be a friend of mine,guess what? He is owing bank N950 million naira or so,and he has to pay up by December,but dude doesn't even have 5m in his acc as I speak. You know what shocks me? He has been in this debt since the beginning of this year,and he even acts sane than me as I speak. I was forced to ask him,why is it not bothering u that much? His answer was?
WILL I KILL MYSELF!!

i love that ur rich paddy grin grin grin grin...NO HOMO grin
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by dannybrasky(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
lefulefu:
i love that ur rich paddy grin grin grin grin...NO HOMO grin

grin

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by calliope(f): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Na wa o . This thread sef. No chill at all. grin grin
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2019
lol....
grossintel:
Op being in dept is not worth taking your life please. Just because you can't raise the money now doesn't mean you're a failure. How much I dey owe people self I think 900k or so, worst of it all is these people don't know ave spent the money and don't even have up to 50k in my account. Yet we hang out and laugh and gist but they don't know inside my mind I dey reason there matter. Well am not really bothered cause I believe I can raise it in a month when they request for it. That's the mindset you should have, burial cost money too and it's your loved ones that will cry for you and still suffer to raise the money to burry you. How can you be so wicked to them op.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2019
o Boy this your thread long oo.
Op this is a wake up call! Learn how to fish and stop begging for fish!
This is the point where I stretch out my hand of friendship
Nobody is smart, its just luck!!!
Presido24:
whatever you say.. I've accepted my fate, I've moved on

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Boss sorry for the late reply!
I hibernated all through the weekends
Good idea bro, Just get a couple of certifications and your are good to go
DenreleDave:

Okokobioko, the network analysts...

Bros, I dey round my degree in finance and banking this year but I would love to switch to ict related stuff... How shud I go about it??
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2019
I hope this helps
DenreleDave:

Okokobioko, the network analysts...

Bros, I dey round my degree in finance and banking this year but I would love to switch to ict related stuff... How shud I go about it??

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by IceColdVeins(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
to dem syndicates i hail. sell ur phone, comot 5k and go buy LAPO form, dem go grant u 50k,pay money u owe, make ur family stand for u. den start using ur next income to pay LAPO. simple!

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by THEMODSARECRAZY: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Presido24:
it was the way the guy asked the question, that's why I replied that way too..he asked rudely...like I said I'm really in need of help now...I need to pay off one of this loan tomorrow, and as it is now, I don't know what to do...I'm not saying anyone should 'dash' me the money...21k or 40k isn't 100 naira or 200naira you can just give anyone, not even minding a total stranger...what I really need is some kind of loan from anyone willing to give it, then I'll pay back the person whenever he or she wants...the most important thing for me right now is to pay off this debt tomorrow
mhen 50k is not a mountain of debt to repay, I know niggas that were owing school fees back then with not help did they die?

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by THEMODSARECRAZY: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Presido24:
my account details are Amaefuna Tochukwu Anthony..221696128..Zenith Bank..I really appreciate your interest to help me..any way you can help, please let me know...you can still message me on the WhatsApp number 09073169762, for me to show you the screenshot..I swear to you bro, if I'm lying about these debts, i should never get anything I wish for in life
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by dannybrasky(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by THEMODSARECRAZY: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Presido24:
I know 50k doesn't mean much to you, but it means a lot to me now..you might not understand my situation..as the slang goes "who no go no know"
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by THEMODSARECRAZY: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol, na this one you wan kill yourself?
I'm owning Branch for a year and 3 months now, they're tired of calling and threatening me.

I just told them to sue me, when I have I'll pay back.
grin
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Chimezie198(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
sampete:
Me too need just 500k before 9 am tomorow morning, if not i will kill myself. Someone should quickly ask for my account number
ur account number is not needed.. put ur house address let's come and do eyewitness

1 Like

Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by DenreleDave(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I hope this helps

Thanks bro
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by stacyadams: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
dubra:
Omo you are not the only one in this kind situation, me borrowed 4k since last year November, I never paid kobo to this moment,the interest continued to rise, they called me soteey they got tired, not that I deliberately didn't want to pay back but there are some things you can't explain about life, some cases are more critical and mysterious than others, mine has been extra ordinary, till now I things am passing through are beyond my understanding, but am waiting for God to kill me by HIMSELF instead of ending it, bro share up, nothing go happen,don't think the world has ended, as I dey so nothing seems normal to me anymore, life is upside down, no help from anywhere, at 43 not yet married, no child no nothing, what's worst state than that? but am still hopeful that one day it's going to be OK, chat me up on this number 08085508012, let s talk direct my brother, your is a minor case to what am facing now
. Things will pan out brother
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Know that when you collect loans from those app, they track you, they also track your gps, even your phone contacts, they have all those information, so you have no where to go, if you like block your atm and sim card, once you agree to their terms and conditions all your info from your phone goes to their database

if you ignore their calls when they come asking, they will call all the contacts in your phone so that they can shame you in paying back the loans you collected and it works because you dont want to lose face.

damn every loan shacks are now using loan apps to make sure gullible Nigerians and those who lives above their means are in debts.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by sheDD(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2019
scaramucci:
And why is this in the romance section? Did he borrow the money to hookup a girl?
oga read his the preliminary note in his account
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fvucking fools. You borrow money and don't want to pay back. Go drink sniper. Mumu
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by PatrikStacy: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
I'm so sorry for you. What loan app did you use? What was the problem with your loan? I also have experience with loans. I took a loan when I bought my house and I'm still returning it. So, I can understand your state. I am lucky that I took the loan from a trusted company - lainaa, but a friend of mine had a bad experience with loans. He didn't read attentively the contract before signing it and had to return an amount of money twice as much. I hope you are not in a similar situation. Don't desperate, in every hard situation, there is a solution. Good luck to you.
Re: How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life by StrRock: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Yeah, your friend should be more attentive to the loan company. Now, I am looking for a trustworthy bank, I think I'll search for more information about the company you recommended.
PatrikStacy:
I'm so sorry for you. What loan app did you use? What was the problem with your loan? I also have experience with loans. I took a loan when I bought my house and I'm still returning it. So, I can understand your state. I am lucky that I took the loan from a trusted company - lainaa, but a friend of mine had a bad experience with loans. He didn't read attentively the contract before signing it and had to return an amount of money twice as much. I hope you are not in a similar situation. Don't desperate, in every hard situation, there is a solution. Good luck to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.